No Contract For 3 Years

Guest FireFighter

The Mayor should have cleaned out all the lying riff raff when he had the chance

THE MAYOR"BIG AL" IS THE BIGGEST LIER OF THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:unsure: When? will the Firefighters get a contract? :blink:

If you want a contract then go public.

The teachers got what they wanted.

Members & Guests:

I thought posting on KOTW was going public. It is interesting that the major papers have not done a story about how the fire department contract has not been settled yet. Granted the contract negotiations have been kept quiet by closed sessions of the Mayor and Council but not even a mention of the closed sessions has made it into the major papers covering West Hudson.

KOTW

:unsure: When? will the Firefighters get a contract? :blink:

If you want a contract then go public.

The teachers got what they wanted.

Members & Guests:

I thought posting on KOTW was going public. It is interesting that the major papers have not done a story about how the fire department contract has not been settled yet. Granted the contract negotiations have been kept quiet by closed sessions of the Mayor and Council but not even a mention of the closed sessions has made it into the major papers covering West Hudson.

KOTW

that's because there are no major newspapers coveing west hudson

Guest OnTheJob

Kearny is the only firedepartment left without the 24-hour shift.

If i were you i would be asking why has everyother town gone to the 24-hour shift already and not switched back

And when you find out that they are saving the taxpayers money you should then ask the person in charge...Why have we not switched shifts sooner.

PS:

Don't forget the two Firefighers who gave their lives in Kearny.

If i were you i would be asking why has everyother town gone to the 24-hour shift already and not switched back

And when you find out that they are saving the taxpayers money you should then ask the person in charge...Why have we not switched shifts sooner.

PS:

C'mon, we have been talking this for years. They don't care about giving us the shift change or what they save. They just want to get as much as they can in givebacks. Also they don't have the $ for retro, so the longer they drag irt out the better for them!

Guest Just CURIOUS

PS:

C'mon, we have been talking this for years. They don't care about giving us the shift change or what they save. They just want to get as much as they can in givebacks. Also they don't have the $ for retro, so the longer they drag irt out the better for them!

Why hasn't the OBSERVER covered the contract situation? ......Hummmmmm :blink:

Guest Richard Nixon

Why hasn't the OBSERVER covered the contract situation? ......Hummmmmm

Since when was the Observer ever a bias paper. Its ok for local advertisements and community affairs but forget acurate real news

Town not wanting to save money on 24 hr. shifts; town spending the retor raise money; fireman being treated unfairly with o contract; all the intrigue and makings of a good story!

Guest Harrisonian

Did you ever think of asking Harrison residents to help you out in contract talk with Kearny? Considering you put out all of our fires, its the least we can give back.

Did you ever think of asking Harrison residents to help you out in contract talk with Kearny? Considering you put out all of our fires, its the least we can give back.

Thank you for your consideration but the HFD is an excellent FD.

Guest CONTRACT
how about WHFD (West Hudson Regional Fire Dept. )

:P You make a statement of which you know nothing about! Just look at North Hudson FD. Educate yourself then try again to make your statement and back it up with documented facts! I know you will not be able to do this because your conclusions are all wrong right now, WHY YOU SAY! because you have no knowledge of this subject! That's why! :angry:

Archived