BOE

Guest Wondering

Guest SIGNS? POT CALLING KETTLE
It seems that Campbell and Castelli, the 2 boe members who have NO problem voting NO under the pretense of protecting taxpayer dollars when it suits them, had NO problem voting YES to use taxpayer dollars to pay for Campbell’s lawyer fees to prepare a defense to the charges he has violated ethics laws, which is currently under review in Trenton. The remaining 7 of the boe did vote NO.

Oh, the high-priced lawyer Campbell has hired? The same lawyer on whose expansive lawn in front of his Kearny Ave office has been sporting KING MUNRO AND O’MALLEY signs for the past few weeks.

Don’t you love the smell of irony in the morning?

Signs stolen, illegal signs, begging spouse's and threats to people that have signs up are all traits of THE SLEEZE INCUMBENT TICKET.

Guest FRUSTRATED INCUMBENTS
You obviously were not at the meeting.

BOE PRESIDENT McDonald knew nothing about the CCS and very little about any of the other questions.

McDonald made a fool of her self when she asked for the questions of concerned taxpayers and parents to stop and for the forum to end.

WHO NEEDS THAT ON OUR BOE?

Childish behavior doesn't warrant re-election

Guest I AGREE BUT
I attended Meet the Candidates and sat in the first row. Not to give answers to anyone, but in case any of the candidates needed anything. I was there working on the PTA committee that ran the night. ALL candidates had notes, which they should. They all did quite well, because it is very difficult to sit there when you know that only half the people in attendance are with you. You really should have paid more attention in stead of watching me. I was "nodding" my head in agreement with alot that was said by all the candidates. There is one thing I would like to add, you, my friend are a coward. At least I use my name or initials to post. Why are you hiding? If you have something to say about me or anything that you think I do or don't do, please give me a call. My # is in the phone book.

LS you are correct, you were not doing anything wrong or giving answers to any candidates.

I also agree they all did quite well with the exception of the two unfortunate outbursts by Mrs. McDonald and Mr. Doffant towards another person like yourself volunteering her time to be a moderator.

Tuesday will be the final saga in this BOE election but you can bet the rhetoric will not cease.

One final thought, all the candidates are doing this for a non-paying, volunteer position and hopefully

they are all doing it for THE KIDS.

Guest NO DOUBT A SLAM DUNK??????
The new candidates did OK last night but it was far from being a slam dunk against the incumbants. They should have at least done a little research about the Core Curriculum Standards in general let alone the standards being upgraded. This is a School Board election and the Core Curriculum Standards are a major topic any board member should at least have a basic knowledge about.

Let's review your post, "The new candidiates did ok last night". The new candidates should have done some research on The CCS? Can you tell me how the three incumbents ( Each of them on the BOE for many years)who by their own words bring," Over 90 years of education and BOE experience to the table were not able to answer the question about budget issues relating to The CCS?

How can any of the new candidates that have no access to the line by line budget be expected to answer a question related to CCS budget issues?

How can the three incumbents who discuss CCS issues numerous times over a one year perios not to mention three+ not know the answers?

How can our BOE President not have a clue about The CCS?

I would have to agree with the initial post that it was in fact a slam dunk for the non-incumbents.

Guest SAME OLD STORY
It seems that Campbell and Castelli, the 2 boe members who have NO problem voting NO under the pretense of protecting taxpayer dollars when it suits them, had NO problem voting YES to use taxpayer dollars to pay for Campbell’s lawyer fees to prepare a defense to the charges he has violated ethics laws, which is currently under review in Trenton. The remaining 7 of the boe did vote NO.

Oh, the high-priced lawyer Campbell has hired? The same lawyer on whose expansive lawn in front of his Kearny Ave office has been sporting KING MUNRO AND O’MALLEY signs for the past few weeks.

Don’t you love the smell of irony in the morning?

First Campbell was a candidates cousin. NOT TRUE

Then Campbell was running the new candidates campaign. NOT TRUE

Now the attorney that the BOE selected to defend ethics charges that THEY brought onto Campbell over their pettyness relating to a $20.00 windbreaker is somehow IRONIC?

Our own BOE brings a petty charge against another BOE member and causes taxpayers money to be spent on a frivolous and revenge move by The BOE is somehow nafarious and evil?

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME????

We need to wake up here and smell the roses. Campbell is no angel and neither is Castelli but if anyone thinks for one minute that all of their resistence to every rubber stamp issue the BOE does for Degesere is self motivated then you are sadly mistaken.

Guest ITS ALL ABOUT TUESDAY NOW
Exactly. As I said, there will be many instances when they will have conflicts and not be able to vote, because they have relatives employed in the districts. You cannot refute that. And that is all I said.

p.s. - I'm not an attorney but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

p.p.s. - I'm not an attorney but was a BOE member many years ago and had the same conflicts.

VOTE KING, MUNRO, O'MALLEY.

Enough of the mudslinging, name calling and accusations.

The candidates publicly stated their positions on issues that matter to our kids and our town.

All the candidates have had their say and now it's time for all of us to SHUT UP and vote for the individuals that will best serve our town.

When that is accomplished, no matter who wins we need to get our BOE back on track.

The BOE has to return to their elected position which is to look out for the taxpayers and kids of Kearny.

The history of passing any measure that comes their way must stop. You are there to watch out for our kids and our taxpayers issues PERIOD.

GET OUT AND VOTE

Guest Guest
President McDonald had no clue about the Core Curriculum Standards and she has been on the BOE for 12 years as well as the current President.

Your Hypocracy is shinning like a beacon of failure.

McDonald wanted the questions to stop and the forum to end, what does that tell you? It tells me and anyone who was in attendance that aside from her entitlement sentament she has NO CLUE WHAT SHE IS DOING.

CCS has been discussed in at least a dozen or more BOE meetings and for her not to have ANY answer is disgraceful and a true reflection of her commitment to our childrens education.

At least 6 people told me she lost their vote that night.

Alan Doffants outburst against a simple question shows his arrogance and fear of the Middle School Issue.

Joe Saglia was putting the audience to sleep with his rambling responses.

VOTE KING MUNRO & O'MALLEY

Save us from the incumbents

But if we do that, who will save us from the people who replace them?

Guest Guest
The only candidate with no notes at the podium= Honest and real

Best solution to Middle School Issue= People Choice

Not afraid to admit he didn't know answer= Integrity

A+

Now go have aother cocktail .

You say Peoples' Choice. Since there have been no public hearings to hear the facts of how a Middle School will enhance or not my child's education I haven't made a decision on how I feel about it. If a Board member is going to base his vote on a few hysterical parents who have no information, I will definitley not be voting for him. I suggest you go have another cocktail and calm down.

Guest Guest
First Campbell was a candidates cousin. NOT TRUE

Then Campbell was running the new candidates campaign. NOT TRUE

Now the attorney that the BOE selected to defend ethics charges that THEY brought onto Campbell over their pettyness relating to a $20.00 windbreaker is somehow IRONIC?

Our own BOE brings a petty charge against another BOE member and causes taxpayers money to be spent on a frivolous and revenge move by The BOE is somehow nafarious and evil?

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME????

We need to wake up here and smell the roses. Campbell is no angel and neither is Castelli but if anyone thinks for one minute that all of their resistence to every rubber stamp issue the BOE does for Degesere is self motivated then you are sadly mistaken.

Campbell picked his own expensive attorney.

Guest Karen Shanley
Number one he said licensed in 27 states.

The web site says " National Security Company"

Guard servicing in 4 states, Investigations and Consultation Nationwide.

You read a lot about Munro's Company?

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY JEALOUS ABOUT HIS SUCCESS AND WEALTH.

Maybe you have a thing for powerful men???????????? Don't ask, don't tell?

Oh do tell! Last I seen he stepped down as President of his company and his CV does not say that he is a licensed Private Eye

Guest MUST BE AN INCUMBENT?
You say Peoples' Choice. Since there have been no public hearings to hear the facts of how a Middle School will enhance or not my child's education I haven't made a decision on how I feel about it. If a Board member is going to base his vote on a few hysterical parents who have no information, I will definitley not be voting for him. I suggest you go have another cocktail and calm down.

Seeing as how you posted the same thing twice, perhaps you should lay off the cocktails for a while?

A few hysterical parents? I think not.

A few hysterical parents did not force Degesere to get a front page article in The Observer in a vain attempt to save his rubber stamp BOE incumbents.

A few hysterical parents did not send the town into an uproar.

A few hysterical parents did not cause BOE incumbents to deny, lie and pitch a fit when asked about the middle school issue.

A public hearing isn't needed to assess the pro's and con's of a middle school.

Mr.Degesere and his minions who haved been promised many things to sell the idea have made the pro's and con's quite clear. Interesting how that can happen and yet NO ONE ADMITS IT IS BEING PLANNED.

The biggest selling point is that the science labs are not adequate and the curriculum is not adequate for our 6-8 graders to gain entry into high school.

Only 2 of our 4 existing science labs do not meet the DOE standards. Simple solution upgrade our 2 non-certified labs for a mere $220,000.00 dollars. This fact was made known to Mr.Degesere well in advance of his sales pitch yet somehow never mentioned in ANY of his speeches.

As for the academic issue, that can be addressed and remedied by a simple change in curriculum in our current sixth grade classrooms.

You see , NO CHILD is hurt or afforded an opportunity to reach their full potential by simply doing what's listed above.

Sure it would be nice to have a College Campus type facility like Franklin, but at what cost to the K-5 parents and students currently attending Franklin? In your opinion it is fine to put undue hardship on hard working parents who require their child to be walked to and from school by an older sibling? You also feel it is fine for a K-5 child to have to WALK in all kinds of weather, 15 blocks to Schuyler or across main avenues and streets to Washington School?

Why are we waiting until 2014 to do anything about Mr. Degesere and his concerns about our children?

Why is our current BOE doing nothing about the situation now?

If our High School is failing as President McDonald states, what are we doing about it? I will tell you, NOTHING.

Your child most certainly matters but your child is not the only child that matters on this issue.

Go right ahead and vote for the people that are hurting your child instead of the people who want to fix it. You will be the one doing a dis-service to your child and all the other children in our town.

As King, Munro & O'Malley have said all along, they are looking out for ALL our children.

The three of them will be getting my vote and I am sure hundreds more by 9:10 Tuesday night.

Your vote is a vote for The Degerere Ticket and for displacing 600 children under the age of 10-11

for something that isn't needed and can't be afforded.

Have a nice day.

Guest VERY SAD DAY FOR KEARNY
Sad day for the honor and integrity of our BOE.

Shameful actions by our BOE President

Forged signatures on a teachers review by Alan Doffant so he can get a friend her job.

Setting up and firing a minority just becasue she is SPANISH.

I don't want these people on my BOE

Even if this situation has been settled, which it hasn't, this is a very disturbing matter.

If Cambell is up on ethics charges for a $20.00 windbreaker, why was this not an ethics violation?

Becasue it happened in Harrison doesn't make it any less serious to our school system.

Perhaps because Mr.Doffant is with the in crowd and on Degesere's ticket doen't mean he should be allowed to act in this way.

Guest SHAMEFUL AND DESPERATE
All the rats are trying to flee the sinking ship.

McDonald really shot her entire ticket in the foot.

How can SMcD look at Alan and Joe again after going around begging voters to vote for his wife and not the rest of the incumbents?

If she will stab her own running mates in the back she will do anything. Oh wait she has.

Vote Fraud 600 2 hours

Election Law Violations

Used children illegally to distribute her fantasy stories

WAS AFRAID TO ANSWER ANYMORE QUESTIONS AT KHS, BEGGED FOR THE MEETING TO END.

GET RID OF THIS THREE RING CIRCUS

Embarssed to have this type of BOE in my town.

How can she face her ticket and their families and supporters?

Guest Guest
Seeing as how you posted the same thing twice, perhaps you should lay off the cocktails for a while?

A few hysterical parents? I think not.

A few hysterical parents did not force Degesere to get a front page article in The Observer in a vain attempt to save his rubber stamp BOE incumbents.

A few hysterical parents did not send the town into an uproar.

A few hysterical parents did not cause BOE incumbents to deny, lie and pitch a fit when asked about the middle school issue.

A public hearing isn't needed to assess the pro's and con's of a middle school.

Mr.Degesere and his minions who haved been promised many things to sell the idea have made the pro's and con's quite clear. Interesting how that can happen and yet NO ONE ADMITS IT IS BEING PLANNED.

The biggest selling point is that the science labs are not adequate and the curriculum is not adequate for our 6-8 graders to gain entry into high school.

Only 2 of our 4 existing science labs do not meet the DOE standards. Simple solution upgrade our 2 non-certified labs for a mere $220,000.00 dollars. This fact was made known to Mr.Degesere well in advance of his sales pitch yet somehow never mentioned in ANY of his speeches.

As for the academic issue, that can be addressed and remedied by a simple change in curriculum in our current sixth grade classrooms.

You see , NO CHILD is hurt or afforded an opportunity to reach their full potential by simply doing what's listed above.

Sure it would be nice to have a College Campus type facility like Franklin, but at what cost to the K-5 parents and students currently attending Franklin? In your opinion it is fine to put undue hardship on hard working parents who require their child to be walked to and from school by an older sibling? You also feel it is fine for a K-5 child to have to WALK in all kinds of weather, 15 blocks to Schuyler or across main avenues and streets to Washington School?

Why are we waiting until 2014 to do anything about Mr. Degesere and his concerns about our children?

Why is our current BOE doing nothing about the situation now?

If our High School is failing as President McDonald states, what are we doing about it? I will tell you, NOTHING.

Your child most certainly matters but your child is not the only child that matters on this issue.

Go right ahead and vote for the people that are hurting your child instead of the people who want to fix it. You will be the one doing a dis-service to your child and all the other children in our town.

As King, Munro & O'Malley have said all along, they are looking out for ALL our children.

The three of them will be getting my vote and I am sure hundreds more by 9:10 Tuesday night.

Your vote is a vote for The Degerere Ticket and for displacing 600 children under the age of 10-11

for something that isn't needed and can't be afforded.

Have a nice day.

I didn't say I was voting for the Degesere ticket, I said I wasn't voting for a person who says what he's going to vote on before he has all the details. After they are elected, it's a whole different ball game because they are privy to ALL the information. Where are you getting your info that KHS is a failing school and they are doing nothing? The Kearny Board of ED has never, ever, done nothing when faced with a situation like that. The Kearny Board of ED in the history of this town has always done a good job, no matter who was on the Board. I still think people screaming on this site are a few hysterical people and most of us reading it are reading it for laughs.

Guest Integrity Where?
You are a PUSSY and a LIAR. As the election grows closer more and more of the same BS keeps getting repeated.

Check with the Department of Education in Trenton and get the correct answer to your imaginary concerns. Anyone, who is paid for services to the BOE must cease operations ONLY AFTER they have become a member of a SCHOOL BOARD. There is absolutely no conflict at all until AFTER April 20, 2010, when all business with the Board must stop.

As for the Board not using him anymore when they became aware is another lie. The last job he did was back in September 2009, when he bailed out the FACILITIES department at the HIGH SCHOOL GYM PROJECT. That's when FACILITIES did not know they NEEDED POWER to run 20 bleacher motors, numerous basketball electric hoop motors, etc , etc, BECAUSE THEY ARE UNQUALIFIED to do their JOB!

As for the last job, he worked directly for the mason contrator install power to a job trailer which, under the MASON CONTRACTORS contract states that the MASON CONTRACTOR is RESPONSIBLE for providing the power to THEIR job trailer.

So, let the record show, the FACTS, which this LIAR is knowingly making up that the last job Mr. O'Malley performed for the BOE was in SEPTEMBER, long before he submitted his papers for the BOE in MARCH 2010, and that since SEPTEMBER he HAS NOT PERFORMED ANY WORK, and that by STATE LAW he can CONTINUE to work for the BOE up until he IS ELECTED on April 20, 2010.

So go get back behind your lawn mower or get comfortable at the GREEKS *******!

"As for the last job, he worked directly for the mason contrator install power to a job trailer which, under the MASON CONTRACTORS contract states that the MASON CONTRACTOR is RESPONSIBLE for providing the power to THEIR job trailer." Yes, Mr. O'Malley did this job as a candidate for the Kearny BOE. So much for his integrity. He isn't even in office and he can't keep his hands out of the cookie jar. He had to be paid "directly by the mason contractor" on a job receiving Kearny BOE funding, STILL KEARNY TAXPAYERS DOLLARS!!!!!!!! The mason contractor should have hired a non-candidate.

Guest UpInTheAIR
Even if this situation has been settled, which it hasn't, this is a very disturbing matter.

If Cambell is up on ethics charges for a $20.00 windbreaker, why was this not an ethics violation?

Becasue it happened in Harrison doesn't make it any less serious to our school system.

Perhaps because Mr.Doffant is with the in crowd and on Degesere's ticket doen't mean he should be allowed to act in this way.

This was an ethics violation for Mr. Campbell. It was only one of a few charges to be filed. Must be serious though because he's hiring a REALLY expensive lawyer for his defense. How will the King, Munro and O'Malley ticket fair if they lose their illustrious leader and campaign manager???

Guest DAY OF RECKONING UPON US
The end result is not in yet.

There is a law suit and criminal investigation into the matter.

20 years education experience and Alan runs the Harrison night school so he never makes the board meetings or comes so late he just looks at Bernadetee for how to vote. That is whenhe can vote at all.

I will vote for an Electrician who owns and runs his own company,.

I will vote for a Deputy Cheif of Police.

I will vote for an owner of a Muti-million Dollar company.

I will vote for those three men before an Harrison Middle School Principal who forges signatures to fire a minority woman teacher. I will vote for these three men before a bank teller who's husband is begging people to vote for his wife at the expense of her running mates. I will vote for these three men over Sagalia

and his pre-written peep speech.

Have you heard our wonderful group of incumbents forget about a full weeks pay for our BOE workers and teachers? The current BOE President and her gang of YES MEN and WOMEN changed the date on the letters that went out to try and hide their screw up.

Yes , "The Experience Team" forget to include a weeks wages. What an effin joke.

To make matters worse they are putting off the issue until after the elections. SCANDALOUS

Can you blame them, between the building that will cost our teachers and children a NO VOTE on the budget question to the great voter fraud 600 in 2 hours to Doffants forgergy of a minority woman teacher so he could fire her for a fried to get her job to The Middle School debacle and now we have thousands of dollars in legal fees over a $20.00 windbreaker.

What a wonderful BOE we have, between The Nash Boys and LeClair issue we may as well just close our school.

GID HELP US ALL

Guest OLD DOG
"As for the last job, he worked directly for the mason contrator install power to a job trailer which, under the MASON CONTRACTORS contract states that the MASON CONTRACTOR is RESPONSIBLE for providing the power to THEIR job trailer." Yes, Mr. O'Malley did this job as a candidate for the Kearny BOE. So much for his integrity. He isn't even in office and he can't keep his hands out of the cookie jar. He had to be paid "directly by the mason contractor" on a job receiving Kearny BOE funding, STILL KEARNY TAXPAYERS DOLLARS!!!!!!!! The mason contractor should have hired a non-candidate.

Last time I checked it is not a conflict to work and make money in your own business...Than again you must be a employee of the BOE to make that comment

Guest Guest
Have you heard our wonderful group of incumbents forget about a full weeks pay for our BOE workers and teachers? The current BOE President and her gang of YES MEN and WOMEN changed the date on the letters that went out to try and hide their screw up.

Yes , "The Experience Team" forget to include a weeks wages. What an effin joke.

To make matters worse they are putting off the issue until after the elections. SCANDALOUS

Can you blame them, between the building that will cost our teachers and children a NO VOTE on the budget question to the great voter fraud 600 in 2 hours to Doffants forgergy of a minority woman teacher so he could fire her for a fried to get her job to The Middle School debacle and now we have thousands of dollars in legal fees over a $20.00 windbreaker.

What a wonderful BOE we have, between The Nash Boys and LeClair issue we may as well just close our school.

GID HELP US ALL

Who is "GID?"

Guest UP IN THE AIR ALRIGHT?
This was an ethics violation for Mr. Campbell. It was only one of a few charges to be filed. Must be serious though because he's hiring a REALLY expensive lawyer for his defense. How will the King, Munro and O'Malley ticket fair if they lose their illustrious leader and campaign manager???

Forging signatures on an minory female teachers performance review so you can fire her and hire a friend

is not an ethics violation????? Using uncertified science teachers in the school is not an ethics violation???Easy Snake Pliskin

I thought the BOE was paying for the lawyer?

The SLEEZE TICKET CREW IS HITTING THE BOTTLE HARD THESE LAST FEW DAYS.

You were pissed when you said the BOE was paying for the bullshit ethics charges THEY ARE PURSUING against Campbeel for the BIG $20.00 WINDBREAKER HEIST, now he is hiring an expensive lawyer? Which is it brain surgeon?

King, Munro & O'Malley never had Cambell as their campaign manager or anything else, so I would asume they won't be to concerned in any event.

Einstein in case you are coming down off your high? The election is in two days.

Try and not stagger to the polls.

Guest Smart Enough?
Last time I checked it is not a conflict to work and make money in your own business...Than again you must be a employee of the BOE to make that comment

You must be an O'Malley relative. It's not a conflict to work and make money in your own business so long as you're not socking it to the taxpayers of Kearny. One would think that he would be smart enough to stay away from any business dealings in and around the Kearny BOE while running for the board. Obviously, he's not. Then again, Joanne was always smarter.

Guest STOP DRINKING NOW PLEASE
I didn't say I was voting for the Degesere ticket, I said I wasn't voting for a person who says what he's going to vote on before he has all the details. After they are elected, it's a whole different ball game because they are privy to ALL the information. Where are you getting your info that KHS is a failing school and they are doing nothing? The Kearny Board of ED has never, ever, done nothing when faced with a situation like that. The Kearny Board of ED in the history of this town has always done a good job, no matter who was on the Board. I still think people screaming on this site are a few hysterical people and most of us reading it are reading it for laughs.

If you need to sit back and wait to be mouth feed whatever Degesere and our PTA President have to say on the issue of The Middle School then you obviously don't care about what is going on in Kearny. Degesere has been telling every school every teacher and everyone he can his position on The Middle School issue. You don't need to be on the BOE to find out whats important to us and our kids. The new candidates have done more research and come up with more alternatives in the last 4-5 weeks than all of our so called, " BOE Representatives " have done all year long.

They are only good at raising our taxes and buying buildings that NO ONE WANTS.

As far as where I got the failing high school comment from, again if you laid off the bottle for a few hours and went to The Meet The Candidates Night at KHS you would have heard our current and former BOE President tell the entire crowd that," KEARNY HIGH SCHOOL IS A FAILING SCHOOL" THAT's A FACT.

If as you say, " The Kearny Board of ED has never, ever, DONE NOTHING when faced with a situation like that." then you need to come from behind your computer and see whats happening in our town.

Keep posting your nonsense because you are a terrific asset to the opposing ticket.

Thanks to you it's working.

Guest NEWS FLASH FOSTER BROOKS

HELLO,

Candidates are supposed to state their positions on issues before the election. DAH

That's how intelligent people decide who to vote for Jughead.

Just becasue you don't know the details regarding The Proposed Middle School Fiasco doesn't mean the candidates didn't do their homework on such an important issue.

Just for the record all three of The King, Munro & O'Mallet ticket are for the Middle School Concept as far as getting our children the proper tools, equipment and teachers needed to facilitate our 6-7-8 graders for high school, they are against closing an elementary school when there is no need to in order to accomplish that.

They are against making K-5 graders WALK far to many blocks over main avenues and in weather conditions

with NO CHANCE OF BUSING to get to and from school everyday.

They are also against Degesere's plan to wait until 2014 to do something about the current short comings in our curriculum for our 6-7-8 graders.

You see the new ticket have done their homework and are far more knowledgeable regarding the issue's than any of the incumbents and apparently any of the incumbent supporters.

By the way if you would have attended the Meet The Candidtaes Night you would have also heard your incumbent ticket say" They haven't paid any attention to The Middle School Issue".

Do yourself a favor and stay of the site , I am embarassed for you and your obvious lack of knowledge regarding any of the issues AT ALL.

You shouldn't be allowed to vote PERIOD you are so mis-informed and LOST.

The King, Munro & O'Mallet ticket are for solutions that do everything possible for ALL OUR KIDS not just our 6-7-8 graders

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You are reding it for more than laughs, you are reading it becasue it is a big part of your small little world.

In closing Bernadette McDonald stated that Kearny High School is a failing school that's where that staement came from.

Guest Up In The Air
For all those big mouths who post and did not attend last nights meet the candidates night your Ice Princess fell flat on her face, as did the other incumbents. LOL

She mumbled her answers, when she had an answer. She disrespected the entire town by both requesting the questions to stop and by not being able to answer at least 60% of the questions posed to her.

Disgraceful showing by her and her ticket and There swan song on the BOE.

The incumbents unsuccessfully tried to dodge the middle school issue AGAIN. Once again claiming to know nothing about the issue.

The incumbents (All three) staed that because their was "NO MONEY AT THIS TIME" THEY DIDN'T WANT TO ADDRESS THE MIDDLE SCHOOL ISSUE. So when there is money we are screwed.

McDonald and Doffant actually said they didn't even consider the middle school issue.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

The single biggest issue on voters minds and you didn't even consider the issue??????????????????

King Munro & O'Malley were well informed, honest and knowledgeable about ALL the issues that our town faces. The incumbents read from pre-prepared scripts and looked and sounded like robots.

McDonald had LS giving her answers and bobble heading her EVERY answer from the front row.

KING, MUNRO & O'MALLEY ARE BY FAR THE TICKET TO BRING US INTO THE NEXT THREE YEARS.

NO BS, HONEST ANSWERS AND A FIRM POSITION ON EVERY ISSUE.

A BREATH OF FRESH AIR.

K-M-O'M smelled more like farts than a breath of fresh air.

Guest Guest

You must be an O'Malley relative. It's not a conflict to work and make money in your own business so long as you're not socking it to the taxpayers of Kearny. One would think that he would be smart enough to stay away from any business dealings in and around the Kearny BOE while running for the board. Obviously, he's not. Then again, Joanne was always smarter.

[/quote

Once again and hopefully for the last time. There are ethic laws 18A that governs what board members can and can not do. The clue word is board members Mr. O'Malley is yet to be elected a board member thus he is allowed to work for the board. This whole topic is getting a little bit old and it is only because you can not find anything else that you view as wrong about him so you keep bringing up the same issue over and over and over again enough already he can work and can be paid by the BOE because he is not on the board. Also maybe if the board hired electricians that knew how to do electrical work instead of saying that jobs were too big for them to handle,then they wouldn't have to hire outside people like Mr. O'Malley to fix jobs that could be done in house, once again jobs given to relatives that really don't want to work just want to be on the payroll. And by the way the smartest O'Malley was Kathy she got out of Kearny and away from working for the Kearny BOE!!!