BOE

Guest Wondering

Guest VOTE THEM OUT NOW
Saturday evening wasn't great at all. They didn't answer any of my questions and wanted me to pay ten dollars to enter. WTF?. They weren't able to give a clear position on any issue. Not one of them could even identify a single issue faced by the parents and taxpayers outside of the Manor section. As for the turnout, there were about fifty people there all of which were the candidates' family members. I don't think anyone in Kearny knew who they were before the KOTW posts. I did hear about hockey teams and soccer fields and Roosevelt school but nothing else. It is a shame. Kearny is much bigger than the third ward.

The level the McDonald Ticket will stoop to has no bottom.

If you can't find anything of substance to say about candidates, THEN DISTORT THE TRUTH AND LIE.

Sad but true.

I was there and I know for a fact that there was NO FEE COLLECTED.

As a matter of fact the King, Munro & O'Malley Ticket ARE NOT even accepting contibutions to their campaign so as not to owe anyone anything.

What a novel concept.

You will turn purple before you hear that about

"The SLEEZE TICKET"

To stoop to the level of trying to lie when 70 + people were there to prove IT NEVER HAPPENED is just another sign of THE DESPERATION and lies the incumbents and their sleeze supporters will attempt.

The constant lies and distortion's of these crooks is insulting and empowering.

Show them we will not allow them to continue to PIMP out our education system for their WARPED AGENDA.

VOTE THIS CANCER OUT.

Guest Guest
Saturday evening wasn't great at all. They didn't answer any of my questions and wanted me to pay ten dollars to enter. WTF?. They weren't able to give a clear position on any issue. Not one of them could even identify a single issue faced by the parents and taxpayers outside of the Manor section. As for the turnout, there were about fifty people there all of which were the candidates' family members. I don't think anyone in Kearny knew who they were before the KOTW posts. I did hear about hockey teams and soccer fields and Roosevelt school but nothing else. It is a shame. Kearny is much bigger than the third ward.

You must have been at the wrong place. No charge great turn out, lies, lies. lies, when will you stop!!!! I guess you will be the one with the great big nose and long tongue tonight!!!

Guest PIMPING THE EASTER BUNNY
From the start of this thread there has been very little, if anything, posted by the supporters of the incumbents about the 3 new candidates which is fact. The lies are amazing. I am just a person who knows the 3 candidates and I read the information being provided by the incumbents "supporters". It is the same false statements written over and over, just change slightly each time. It is sad to see what some people would do to try to secure an "unpaid" position on the BOE. There has been nothing written which raises any concern of wrong doing whatsoever with the 3 new candidates other than the FACT that they have the nerve to actual challenge the incumbents. Who the hell do they think they are to oppose us! 3 quality people from the community stepped up to run for the BOE and have had nothing but BS thrown at them for no apparent reason except they stepped up to run for election.

As for the above post, anyone who is actually paying attention knows that it was the McDonald ticket that ran a "FUNDRAISER" for themselves and required a $10.00 "DONATION" to the ticket to attend.

The KING, MUNRO, O'MALLEY affair was an open night for anyone to attend FREE of charge to meet the 3 candidates and get FACTS straight from their mouths. They also have ran a GRASS ROOTS campaign, where NO PUBLIC MONEY IS ACCEPTED, not a penny, not from ANYONE. If anyone wants to CHALLENGE that the election documents that MUST be filed with the STATE can verify that. This is a clear statement the 3 candidates have taken and thought very strongly about to show they will not be on the BOE for any special interests, just HONEST, FAIR and PROPER DECISIONS for our kids and taxpayers.

The ploy of using the Easter Bunny to manipulate kids and votes in addition to the $10.00 fee is proof positive

that the incuments will go to the lowest levels possible to secure their seats on the BOE. You would be shocked at other contributors to their run. All paybacks for jobs and special treatment.

Their signs don't even have the mandatory information required by Election Law.

Their KU Lap Dog is using her kids to hand out flyers and beg for votes which is also against Election Law.

The Hudson County Board of Elections and the Prosecutors Office has been notified and will be acting shortly.

KU will lose it's Non_Profit designation and the SLEEZE TICKET will be getting fines as well.

This blatant disregard for our town, our children and the laws of our land is a clear reflection of the dishonest and self serving lengths this group will go to.

Guest VOTE THEM OUT
Well what a BIG FAT LIE !!! The Munro, King, O'Mally ticket did not collect any money at the door. You my ex-friend were set up in order for them to see who the real rat was. You were fed misinformation on purpose in order for them to see who the rat was. They are not collecting funds and did not even mention money at their affair so you my dear were not there and we now know who you are now.

How can we ever trust these people to be our advocates when they constantly break the law and abuse their office???????????????????????????????????????

Instead of meet the candidates event tonight there should be a parole hearing for the incumbents.

From the start of this thread there has been very little, if anything, posted by the supporters of the incumbents about the 3 new candidates which is fact. The lies are amazing. I am just a person who knows the 3 candidates and I read the information being provided by the incumbents "supporters". It is the same false statements written over and over, just change slightly each time. It is sad to see what some people would do to try to secure an "unpaid" position on the BOE. There has been nothing written which raises any concern of wrong doing whatsoever with the 3 new candidates other than the FACT that they have the nerve to actual challenge the incumbents. Who the hell do they think they are to oppose us! 3 quality people from the community stepped up to run for the BOE and have had nothing but BS thrown at them for no apparent reason except they stepped up to run for election.

As for the above post, anyone who is actually paying attention knows that it was the McDonald ticket that ran a "FUNDRAISER" for themselves and required a $10.00 "DONATION" to the ticket to attend.

The KING, MUNRO, O'MALLEY affair was an open night for anyone to attend FREE of charge to meet the 3 candidates and get FACTS straight from their mouths. They also have ran a GRASS ROOTS campaign, where NO PUBLIC MONEY IS ACCEPTED, not a penny, not from ANYONE. If anyone wants to CHALLENGE that the election documents that MUST be filed with the STATE can verify that. This is a clear statement the 3 candidates have taken and thought very strongly about to show they will not be on the BOE for any special interests, just HONEST, FAIR and PROPER DECISIONS for our kids and taxpayers.

The McDonald ticket did not have a fundraiser.

Guest GUEST
YOU ARE A LIAR AND AS DISGRACEFUL AS THE TICKET YOU SUPPORT.

IF YOU CAN'T WRITE THE TRUTH ABOUT CANDIDATES THEN GO SCREW YOURSELF.

THERE WAS NO FEE AT THE DOOR.

THERE WAS PLENTY OF DISCUSSION ABOUT THE REAL ISSUES.

FH KEEP TRYING TO BRING IN THE SOCCER FIELD ISSUES UP BECASUE WE ARE ALL ONTO YOU.

FH FORGET ABOUT YOUR WISH TO GET A JOB ON RECREATION, NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN NO MATTER HOW CLOSE YOU GET UP RC BUTT.

WHEN REVIEW TIME COMES THE ******* JOB WILL BE RE-EVALUATED AND DENIED .

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

LIARS AND CHEATS LIARS AND CHEATS

VOTER FRAUD ABUSE OF OFFICE

SIGN THEFT TAXPAYER ABUSE

DON`T LET THEM GET TO YOU . I ALSO WAS PRESENT SATURDAY NIGHT AND HAD A CHANCE TO TALK TO ALL 3 CANDIDATES (MR. KING - MR. MUNRO - MR. O`MALLEY) ABOUT THE REAL ISSUES AND CAME AWAY FEELING GOOD ABOUT THE ANSWERS I RECEIVED FROM EACH CANDIDATE. AS FOR THE INCUMBENTS MR. DOFFANT WHEN PRESENT AT BOE MEETING NEVER VOTES BECAUSE OF CONFLICT, MR. SCAGLIA IS TOLD HOW TO VOTE,AND MRS. MC DONALD DOE`S WHAT EVER FRANKIE BOY TELLS HER TO DO. THESE THREE INCUMBENTS SHOULD NOT BE RUNNING FOR THE BOE THEY SHOULD BE RESIGNING FROM THE BOE. I HOPE ALOT OF OUR RESIDENTS COME APRIL 13 7:30 PM KHS AUDITORIUM AND ASK WHY 1.2 MILLION DOLLARS WAS SPENT ON A BUILDING THAT IS NOT NEEDED ?

Guest Guestimate
Can you really be this STUPID? Yes you can.

Every person you mentioned was employed by the BOE LONG before any of the candidates ran for office.

THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR ABILITY TO VOTE

END OF LIES

I'm a supporter of the King, Munro O'Malley ticket but this prior poster is correct. There will be many instances when they are ineligible to vote because they have relatives that are currently employed by the BOE. Doesn't matter when they were hired. So it does have EVERYTHING to do with their ability to vote. Make sure you do your research before yelling at someone.

Of course, these same conflicts exist for Alan Doffant.

Guest Not True
I'm a supporter of the King, Munro O'Malley ticket but this prior poster is correct. There will be many instances when they are ineligible to vote because they have relatives that are currently employed by the BOE. Doesn't matter when they were hired. So it does have EVERYTHING to do with their ability to vote. Make sure you do your research before yelling at someone.

Not true , are you an attorney? I am and they can vote on issues that are not in conflict with their vote.

Guest GUEST

Try again Bernadette, you looked like a fool tonight and when you asked is this over yet, every person in the crowd knew you were done. How many questions regarding the middle school can you Alan and Joe try to deflect?

It was obvious that the three of you were lying.

Own up to the fact that you support the middle school .

Munro was the ONLY candidate to state that he was against the middle school plan.

VOTE MUNRO

Guest BULLSHIT

The same conflict exists with EVERY BOARD MEMBER.

Guest PLEASE

Can you really think we believe you??????????????????????????????????????????

You are a supporter????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You are a liar

Tonight proved The King, Munro & O'Malley ticket are the best move for Kearny voters.

Guest Guest
The ploy of using the Easter Bunny to manipulate kids and votes in addition to the $10.00 fee is proof positive

that the incuments will go to the lowest levels possible to secure their seats on the BOE. You would be shocked at other contributors to their run. All paybacks for jobs and special treatment.

Their KU Lap Dog is using her kids to hand out flyers and beg for votes which is also against Election Law.

The Hudson County Board of Elections and the Prosecutors Office has been notified and will be acting shortly.

KU will lose it's Non_Profit designation and the SLEEZE TICKET will be getting fines as well.

This blatant disregard for our town, our children and the laws of our land is a clear reflection of the dishonest and self serving lengths this group will go to.

What the hell are you talking about with the EAster Bunny and $10? Are you stating for a fact that there was a fundraiser for the incumbents? If so when and where did it take place? Oh you don't know, maybe because it never happened! The signs are legal. Please all the info is on them. As far as KU having kids hand out flyers, what is wrong with that? It gets the kids involved with the election, which is about them. What about a little league coach whose wife is telling parents of his players that they need to take a sign? What about a Thistle team that sent out flyers telling all their players that they had to take a sign? What about a ********* calling a person who has a sign up for the incumbents and telling them they need to remove it? As far as a sleeze ticket, there is one: King, Munro and O'Malley!

Guest VICTORY FOR K M O'M

For all those big mouths who post and did not attend last nights meet the candidates night your Ice Princess fell flat on her face, as did the other incumbents. LOL

She mumbled her answers, when she had an answer. She disrespected the entire town by both requesting the questions to stop and by not being able to answer at least 60% of the questions posed to her.

Disgraceful showing by her and her ticket and There swan song on the BOE.

The incumbents unsuccessfully tried to dodge the middle school issue AGAIN. Once again claiming to know nothing about the issue.

The incumbents (All three) staed that because their was "NO MONEY AT THIS TIME" THEY DIDN'T WANT TO ADDRESS THE MIDDLE SCHOOL ISSUE. So when there is money we are screwed.

McDonald and Doffant actually said they didn't even consider the middle school issue.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

The single biggest issue on voters minds and you didn't even consider the issue??????????????????

King Munro & O'Malley were well informed, honest and knowledgeable about ALL the issues that our town faces. The incumbents read from pre-prepared scripts and looked and sounded like robots.

McDonald had LS giving her answers and bobble heading her EVERY answer from the front row.

KING, MUNRO & O'MALLEY ARE BY FAR THE TICKET TO BRING US INTO THE NEXT THREE YEARS.

NO BS, HONEST ANSWERS AND A FIRM POSITION ON EVERY ISSUE.

A BREATH OF FRESH AIR.

Guest Research done

The positions their relatives hold are central to whether the BOE member can vote or not. The BOE attorney would advise the particular board member if they had to recluse themselves from any vote that would be a conflict of intrest.

If your opinion were true NONE of the BOE members would ever be able to vote because every single one has a family member or friend working in one capacity or another for The BOE.

You stopped short of completion when you only mentioned Alan.

Guest POOR SHOWING BY INCUMBENTS
How can we ever trust these people to be our advocates when they constantly break the law and abuse their office???????????????????????????????????????

Instead of meet the candidates event tonight there should be a parole hearing for the incumbents.

I am sorry to say that the incumbents were not articulate or trustworthy last night. The answers (When Given)

were robotic and often not responsive to the question asked. The three incumbents stayed away from the Middle School issue as if it were a case of The Swine Flu Virus.

Alan was down right rude to the moderator, Bernadette stated that she didn't even look into the Middle School Issue ( Are you serious?) she then asked the moderator to stop the questions and end the forum

( ARE YOU KIDDING ME?) and Joe just kept ranting and reading form his prepared statement.

The biggest issue in this election is the Middle School and the sitting BOE President and two of her incumbent running mates DIDN'T EVEN LOOK INTO THE ISSUE? What a scary thought .

Alan and Joe repeated the same statement. Their only reply was that because there was no money available NOW that the Middles School Issue was not worth speaking about.

So when the economy rebounds if they are re-elected we WILL HAVE A MIDDLE SCHOOL.

We need to vote out the incumbents and anyone who supports the Middle School.

Guest guest
Can you really be this STUPID? Yes you can.

Every person you mentioned was employed by the BOE LONG before any of the candidates ran for office.

THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR ABILITY TO VOTE

END OF LIES

What about Doffants forging signatures????

What about Doffants ******** ****???

What about Doffant using uncertified science teachers to run science classess?? That's great for our kids.

What about Doffants daughter and two nieces?????

What about Doffant not showing up at all or showing up late????

What about Doffant not attending even one KHS sporting Event?

Try harder next time.

are YOU for real? Apparently you ARE really stupid.

why are you bringing up dirt from a year ago? do a little more investigating to find the end results.

the smear campagin is ridiculous - will I vote for a man with over 20 years of education experience or an electrican a cop and a security guard?

try running on your experience and what you can bring to the table as opposed to a smear campagin.

Guest guest

27? really? I count 4! where exactly are the lies coming from?

LMC Security 200 Belleville Turnpike North Arlington, NJ 07031-6235

877.LMC.(562) 9876

NJ 201.955.2804

NY 212.941.6862

Facsimile 201.997.7871

Servicing New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut

Guest Guest
DON`T LET THEM GET TO YOU . I ALSO WAS PRESENT SATURDAY NIGHT AND HAD A CHANCE TO TALK TO ALL 3 CANDIDATES (MR. KING - MR. MUNRO - MR. O`MALLEY) ABOUT THE REAL ISSUES AND CAME AWAY FEELING GOOD ABOUT THE ANSWERS I RECEIVED FROM EACH CANDIDATE. AS FOR THE INCUMBENTS MR. DOFFANT WHEN PRESENT AT BOE MEETING NEVER VOTES BECAUSE OF CONFLICT, MR. SCAGLIA IS TOLD HOW TO VOTE,AND MRS. MC DONALD DOE`S WHAT EVER FRANKIE BOY TELLS HER TO DO. THESE THREE INCUMBENTS SHOULD NOT BE RUNNING FOR THE BOE THEY SHOULD BE RESIGNING FROM THE BOE. I HOPE ALOT OF OUR RESIDENTS COME APRIL 13 7:30 PM KHS AUDITORIUM AND ASK WHY 1.2 MILLION DOLLARS WAS SPENT ON A BUILDING THAT IS NOT NEEDED ?

No doubt about it the King, Munro & O'Malley ticket won the night last night hands down. Very impressed by them.

They were well informed and had a grasp of all the issues. They were honest and didn't try to BS the audience unlike the incumbent ticket.

Bernadette looked lost and didn't come across as an acting BOE President should. Alan was argumentative with the moderator on the Middle School Issue and Joe just read from his notes.

The incumbents waffled on the new building purchase and were terrified when the Middle School issues was raised. LS was trying to feed Bernadette answers from the front row. Bernadette was so rattled she requested that the questions stop and the forum end, the entire audience was shocked and appalled.

O'Malley had some legitimate concerns about the building purchase and was articulate in expressing his opinion. O'Malley was knowledgeable about the state of our schools.

King was very well informed on the issues and proved it by his statements.

King has a clear understanding of budgets.

I think Munro's answer to The Middle School issue was the most detailed and sensible response I have heard to date on the Middle School issue. The thing that struck me most was his comments about the safety of the K-5 kids having to travel across busy streets and across town to get to school. The fact that working parents who rely on their older kids to get their younger kids to school was right on point. I also agree with his view that it will only cost us $220,000 to upgrade the two Junior High Schools that are not currently DOE Certtified

and that we should maintain our school systems as they have been.

They all showed concern for our children and our taxes.

I was on the fence but not any longer.

Guest Guest

Against the middle school. I haven't heard any real argument against the middle school. Why are people against the middle school? Why is every other group 4 district in the state of NJ, except Kearny, have a middle school? Why does a middle school seem so important to the rest of the state but not Kearny on the web posters? Why does the highest ranking educators in town want a middle school but not Kearny on the web posters? Does Mr. Digesere make more money if there is a middle school? Why would he want it when it seems so wrong to Kearny on the web posters? Explain what you think his motivation for a middle school is? Be specific.

Guest TheTimeIsNear
No doubt about it the King, Munro & O'Malley ticket won the night last night hands down. Very impressed by them.

They were well informed and had a grasp of all the issues. They were honest and didn't try to BS the audience unlike the incumbent ticket.

Bernadette looked lost and didn't come across as an acting BOE President should. Alan was argumentative with the moderator on the Middle School Issue and Joe just read from his notes.

The incumbents waffled on the new building purchase and were terrified when the Middle School issues was raised. LS was trying to feed Bernadette answers from the front row. Bernadette was so rattled she requested that the questions stop and the forum end, the entire audience was shocked and appalled.

O'Malley had some legitimate concerns about the building purchase and was articulate in expressing his opinion. O'Malley was knowledgeable about the state of our schools.

King was very well informed on the issues and proved it by his statements.

King has a clear understanding of budgets.

I think Munro's answer to The Middle School issue was the most detailed and sensible response I have heard to date on the Middle School issue. The thing that struck me most was his comments about the safety of the K-5 kids having to travel across busy streets and across town to get to school. The fact that working parents who rely on their older kids to get their younger kids to school was right on point. I also agree with his view that it will only cost us $220,000 to upgrade the two Junior High Schools that are not currently DOE Certtified

and that we should maintain our school systems as they have been.

They all showed concern for our children and our taxes.

I was on the fence but not any longer.

On the fence, huh? Was that with or without a fence post up your butt? The great middle school debate was created by some people that just want to make problems where none existed. Regardless of all the smut posted about them on the blog, the incumbants have a positive, proven record in support of our children that is verifyable and tangible.

As for last night, it went well for all of the candidates. They all seemed to answer honestly. At least NOW, we know each candidate's position on education.

Guest NotASlamDunk
For all those big mouths who post and did not attend last nights meet the candidates night your Ice Princess fell flat on her face, as did the other incumbents. LOL

She mumbled her answers, when she had an answer. She disrespected the entire town by both requesting the questions to stop and by not being able to answer at least 60% of the questions posed to her.

Disgraceful showing by her and her ticket and There swan song on the BOE.

The incumbents unsuccessfully tried to dodge the middle school issue AGAIN. Once again claiming to know nothing about the issue.

The incumbents (All three) staed that because their was "NO MONEY AT THIS TIME" THEY DIDN'T WANT TO ADDRESS THE MIDDLE SCHOOL ISSUE. So when there is money we are screwed.

McDonald and Doffant actually said they didn't even consider the middle school issue.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

The single biggest issue on voters minds and you didn't even consider the issue??????????????????

King Munro & O'Malley were well informed, honest and knowledgeable about ALL the issues that our town faces. The incumbents read from pre-prepared scripts and looked and sounded like robots.

McDonald had LS giving her answers and bobble heading her EVERY answer from the front row.

KING, MUNRO & O'MALLEY ARE BY FAR THE TICKET TO BRING US INTO THE NEXT THREE YEARS.

NO BS, HONEST ANSWERS AND A FIRM POSITION ON EVERY ISSUE.

A BREATH OF FRESH AIR.

The new candidates did OK last night but it was far from being a slam dunk against the incumbants. They should have at least done a little research about the Core Curriculum Standards in general let alone the standards being upgraded. This is a School Board election and the Core Curriculum Standards are a major topic any board member should at least have a basic knowledge about.

Guest PointOfFact
The positions their relatives hold are central to whether the BOE member can vote or not. The BOE attorney would advise the particular board member if they had to recluse themselves from any vote that would be a conflict of intrest.

If your opinion were true NONE of the BOE members would ever be able to vote because every single one has a family member or friend working in one capacity or another for The BOE.

You stopped short of completion when you only mentioned Alan.

The point was that an earlier post was critical of the incumbants ability to vote on issues due to the employment of family members. It made it sound like the new candidates were conflict-free and able to vote on everything which is incorrect. Read the NJ Conflict of Interest law. All of the new candidates will have one conflict or another due to them having family members working in the district.

Guest All Must Vote
The point was that an earlier post was critical of the incumbants ability to vote on issues due to the employment of family members. It made it sound like the new candidates were conflict-free and able to vote on everything which is incorrect. Read the NJ Conflict of Interest law. All of the new candidates will have one conflict or another due to them having family members working in the district.

It is very strange how there sems to be so much concern for voting now. Nobody before ever questioned the existing BOE about voting.

J. Doran hardly ever votes, A. Doffont is never at meetings and when is never votes, G.Santos votes, but should not because everything she votes on has HER best interests in mind.

The best thing that can happen is if the 3 new candidates get elected and there is a vote and the board is told that ther are too many members in conflict, the "doctrine of necessity" would apply and ALL members would vote. This will prove that the new candidates will make the PROPER, FAIR and HONEST decisions and the incumbents will not.

Guest Peter Rabbit

Oh my God! The Easter Bunny was violated? Forced to have his picture taken with children? Where did this take place? Which candidates were behind this? What has this world come to?

Next thing you know, candidates are going to make Santa Claus deliver presents to all the children's houses

and they will probably give out candy on Haloween too.

HERE COMES PETER COTTON TAIL. HOPPIN' DOWN THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL!