BOE

Guest Wondering

Guest VOTE THEM OUT NOW
The BOE President DOES NOT issue permits. The athletic vp and plant operations manager do.

BOE Arrogance at its hieght.

So you want to vote for McDonald, Doffant and Sgalia??

Did you know that aside from wanting us to pay additional taxes for their BOSS Degeser to be able to build a brand new office on Midland Ave. $1 Million Plus ( Even though the current office space is fine) they also expect the taxpayers of Kearny to pay MORE TAXES so that Degesere can "Keep his word" to all the employees of our bloated educational system that there will be no layoffs or staff reductions?

In a SNEAK ATTACK on Wednesday evening, the current BOE approved $1 Million Dollars of our money for an un-needed palace called Degesere Hall.

This out of control BOE wants us to pass their absurd budget and then slaps us in the face with an additional burden of well over $1 Million dollars when all is said and done for what? It is amazing how this group of idiots think we are just going to give them our hard earned tax dollars for their pet projects.

If you haven't notice this is the first step in Der Fuhrer's Plan to RUIN this town with the Middle School Fiasco.

Everyone should attend the Tuesday evening meet the candidiates forum at Lincoln School and demand answers from The Dictator and her Ilk. Put them on the HOT SEAT and don't let up.

You will get the same double talk that she always spurts and the same denials and lies, but we are used to that by now.

Send a message and VOTE THEM OUT in addition to VOTING THEIR ABSURD BUDGET DOWN.

Guest Guest
BRAVO!!!! i AM NOT A TEACHER, EITHER, BUT I, TOO, RECOGNIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF GOOD TEACHERS. WITHOUT THEM, WHERE WOULD OUR CHILDRENS' EDUCATION BE???? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TEACHERS OF KEARNY. THERE ARE SO MANY PARENTS OUT THERE THAT APPRECIATE YOU AND APPLAUD YOU. DON'T LET THE UNION BASHERS GET YOU DOWN. NOT EVERYONE FEELS THE WAY THEY DO!!!!

You are not a teacher and McDonald doesn't screw our town every chance she gets?

Bullshit.

Where is our childrens education at right now? FAILING What good work? Why are all the teachers so afraid of accountability ? Where is their accepting a wage freeze? The wage freeze that will bring additional monies from the state? There are many more parents that are disgusted with the failure to teach and the lack of accountability by CERTAIN teachers in Kearny.

Because people are sick of the status quo you call it union bashing? Is this the same union that has a poem about wishing someone dead? What a shining example for our children to see.

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION.

If the teachers union thinks the taxpayers will back their 10 month a year half effort they are sadly mistaken.

93% of all school districts in NJ have implemented some type of cost reductions. NOT KEARNY

Teachers should be the last to go , but there is many other pork barrell expenses that we don't need.

First and foremost WE DONT NEED A NEW BUILDING FOR MCDONALDS CAMPAIGN MANAGER.

DEGESERE HOUSE

Guest ITS ABOUT THE KIDS ASS
It would appear that you are the MORON. Why is it necessary to mention a specific child in you ranting? Get your facts straight before you start mud-slinging!!! Once again, leave the kids out it!!!

Keep the kids out of this? Tell that to The Ice Princess. It doesn't appear that you are a MORON, You are.

Using kids to trowel for votes? Using kids to steal signs?

What a horrific person.

Guest VOTE THEM OUT NOW
Here lies the problem. WE as taxpayers are expected to go to the The Players Club to kneel before the "New Guys" ticket to get our questions answered. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Shouldn't they be in front of the taxpayers to present their position for the children of Kearny? The problem here is that their arrogance preceeds them. They don't have a platform. They don't even have a clue what the real issues are.

The real problem is people like you. The New Guys will be at KHS Tuesday to answer any question that are posed to them. The meet and greet was for real people not interested in your blind posts and name calling.

You use the word arrogance, you are as arrogant and shallow as they come.

If you are so concerned then why didn't you take the time to make it to the Arlington Players Club.

They have a clue and a lot more about what is happening in this town.

At least they didn't snaek another Million Dollar Plus tax Burden on us.

**** go back to illegally bullying your and Bernadettes little soccer kids into voting for your meal ticket.

Guest SAME OLD BOE
Mc Donald will stoop to any level to try and keep her kingdom going strong.

The people of Kearny are on to you, her and her ilk.

The MORON and Election Law Breaker is your candidate Bernadette and her slimey attack cat **** ******.

Kearny United will soon be losing it's NOT FOR PROFIT STATUS and face fines for breaking the election laws.

**** handed out election materials to all of her kids that play on Kearny United to give to their parents and telling them to vote for their MEAL TICKET Bernadete the FRAUD.

The only ranting is your denial of favoritism and abuse of our BOE, not Bernadette McDonalds BOE.

If you don't want kids names on posts then STOP using them as election pupetts for a person of such ill repute that the ENTIRE town has nothing nice to say about her.

Just like the 600+ votes in 2 hours you and your band of cool ade drinkers will try and diminish the FRAUD

that engulfs the current BOE.

Nothing surprise me anymore when it comes to Frick ( BMcD) and Frack (FH)

Frack will get what's coming to her very soon.

She wants to use kids to further an ego maniac then she will face the election laws.

Guest WE NEED CHANGE QUICK

Did you know that aside from wanting us to pay additional taxes for their BOSS Degeser to be able to build a brand new office on Midland Ave. $1 Million Plus ( Even though the current office space is fine) they also expect the taxpayers of Kearny to pay MORE TAXES so that Degesere can "Keep his word" to all the employees of our bloated educational system that there will be no layoffs or staff reductions?

In a SNEAK ATTACK on Wednesday evening, the current BOE approved $1 Million Dollars of our money for an un-needed palace called Degesere Hall.

This out of control BOE wants us to pass their absurd budget and then slaps us in the face with an additional burden of well over $1 Million dollars when all is said and done for what? It is amazing how this group of idiots think we are just going to give them our hard earned tax dollars for their pet projects.

If you haven't notice this is the first step in Der Fuhrer's Plan to RUIN this town with the Middle School Fiasco.

Everyone should attend the Tuesday evening meet the candidiates forum at Lincoln School and demand answers from The Dictator and her Ilk. Put them on the HOT SEAT and don't let up.

You will get the same double talk that she always spurts and the same denials and lies, but we are used to that by now.

Send a message and VOTE THEM OUT in addition to VOTING THEIR ABSURD BUDGET DOWN.

Just another example of self intrest and rubber stamping anything Degesere wants.

Screw the taxpayers and children. Raise taxes, buy new offices and ruin the town with your Middle School Concept.

Give the Department of Education a call and see if you can find any information about what , The Fear Mongerer" is spewing.

Guest Wake Up Already

A Sneak Attack? The meeting on Wednesday evening was publicly advertised as is required by LAW. That said, the current BOE only approved the closing of the sale. This project was approved over one year ago which in simpler terms means two full Boards ago. It was $975,000 of GRANT MONEY not $1 Million Dollars of OUR MONEY. If it wasn't spent, it would have been lost. Campbell and Castelli's MISINFORMATION unbelievable and that is why they are Dumber than Dogshit!

Guest Conflicted
George King should be the next BOE President.

His open and honest charachter is what we need for a new start and better management of our educational system.

Deputy Cheif of Police and dedicated fathers over Bank Teller Frauds anyday of the week.

As Deputy Chief of Police, he will be in conflict with more Board issues than any other board members, present or future. He will need to abstain from voting for those issues under NJs current ethics laws. If he can't vote on regular, day to day issues because he is a Kearny employee, sounds like he'll get alot accomplished as a board member.

Guest Union Guy, NoToSCABs
I am a Teamster and father of four. I worked for Munro several times over the last 20 years. I work on sites that don't have picket lines and I have worked on sites that do. I know of no case where Munro has done any work of striking members. He does what he does all year long , he secures the property. NEVER have I seen him do scab work or provide scab labor NEVER.

In case anyone was wondering that's what security companies do, secure.

I think I know who wrote this but can't be sure. If it is who I think ,I have seen you and your wife cross the Shop Rite picket line when they were on strike. I have no problem with that becasue you have to feed your family, but when you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones.

I read a post that someone said Munro wanted to build a fence down Midland Ave? Can anyone really be that dumb? I also heard he wanted to put a moat and electrical charges in the fence. Make sense?

This is the most absurd and idiotic thing any adult can ever say.

I know that I am voting for Munro becasue he will do the right thing.

As a Teamster, you should know better than to do ANY work on a site with striking workers. Unless you hold a book from a security union, YOU ARE A SCAB WHEN YOU WORK FOR MUNRO. Munro is not about the working folks, especially if you're in a union. How many unionized security people does he employ full time or part time? And that doesn't mean hiring out of work Teamsters, Laborers, Warehousemen and Electricians. It means employees that are part of a security union. His web site tells no tales.

http://www.lmcsecurity.com

Guest Suitable Candidates????
***** * & ***** * start looking for jobs NOW!

Maybe you have family in other school districts that might want to hire and PAY you to do NOTHING!

Mr. King, hired as D/C by appointment, mayor and Town Council, off LIST. Nothing to do with controlling OT.

Mr. Munro, big deal his family member is a part-time employee, let the record show, he had NOTHING to do with the hiring.

Mr. O'Malley, big deal, doing work for the BOE, like any other contractor working for the BOE, provide a service get paid. To my knowledge he is not on the BOE.......YET, so where's the problem?

It is amazing how 2 people have such an axe to grind with 3 candidates who have done nothing to THEM!

WHY the FEAR?

No fear but Let the record show:

Mr. King was no#1 on D/C list that had no openings available. He was hired as the THIRD D/C (when we only had or needed TWO) by appointment of the mayor and Town Council who created his position to control OT in the PD. See how well that worked out.

Mr. Munro has family member that is a part-time employee. He had NOTHING to do with that hiring but HE DOES want her hired in a FULL-TIME position.

Mr. O'Malley doing work for the BOE IS A BIG DEAL!!!. Unlike any other contractor working for the BOE, he is now a CANDIDATE RUNNING FOR THE BOARD!!! It shows a true lack of character to be running for the BOE while still making MONEY off of the BOE. If he doesn't recognize a conflict of interest now.......How could he if he's elected to the BOE?

I can't see any way how these candidates are going to change the BOE for the better. It appears that the only change that could be coming to the BOE is the reproach brought upon it by the new candidates. So much for their slogan, "for the children."

Guest Twisting in the wind
Middle School Lies. Tax Increases, Abuse of power and of course Election and Voter Fraud.

Between the incumbent ticket and Degeseres lies about no discussions or talk about the Middle School

one only needs to look at the January BOE minutes. In those minutes the Degesere BOE and his dancing CLOWNS approved a re-districting plan for the Kearny.

If you read the minutes you will see the plan calls for a re-districting plan to include K-5, 6-8 and 9-12.

For a group of elected officals not to notice that Kearny doesn't have a 6-8 schools system is absurd and a slap in all our faces about having no knowledge of a MIDDLE SCHOOL.

6-8 and a new office purchased for 1 Million dollars not including the removal of the old gas tanks and renovation of Degesres Taj Mahal will surely top 2 million when all is said and done.

The nerve of this BOE to ask taxpayers to pay for their misuse, mistrust and abuse of taxpayer money is CRIMINAL.

It's in Black and White in the BOE minutes of the meeting.

JUST REMEBER 6-8 6-8 6-8 6-8 VOTE AGAINST MCDonald and STOP THE MIDDLE SCHOOL MADNESS ON April 20th.

Take back our town form these do nothing , approve everything CLOWNS

Um, about those minutes. What was approved was a REDISTRICTING STUDY, not a plan. Genius, the plan would come AFTER the STUDY, if the STUDY proves that redistricting is necessary. Understand?

As for the Degesere Taj Mahal, the $$$$$ for the purchase has been sitting in capital reserve for more than a year & is in the current year's budget, that was approved by the taxpayers. Degesere wasn't even around when the last budget was approved, so I hardly think this is his diabolical plan. So where is the misuse and abuse of taxpayer money? Exactly what is CRIMINAL?

And you can't have it both ways. Either they are DO-NOTHINGS, or they're doing SOMETHING that's got your panties in a wad.

Guest AT LAST FACTS

Interesting post and it's all on record. Just another sign of the levels this group will go to not to look out for the taxpayers.

They knew they had to get this money in for this building before the election and they lost the votes needed to pass this waste of our money, Once again hurt the taxpayers of Kearny and do what benefits me.

Tuesday night's Meet the Candidates Event is at Kearny High School at 7:30 PM. I will be there to ask these questions and several more.

Keep the information flowing.

Guest StopTheBS
Interesting post and it's all on record. Just another sign of the levels this group will go to not to look out for the taxpayers.

They knew they had to get this money in for this building before the election and they lost the votes needed to pass this waste of our money, Once again hurt the taxpayers of Kearny and do what benefits me.

Tuesday night's Meet the Candidates Event is at Kearny High School at 7:30 PM. I will be there to ask these questions and several more.

Keep the information flowing.

Again with the sneak attacks nonsense. This project has been moving well over the course of a year. Its sad that you're so active and up to date that you missed it. You should run for the BOE. You'd be a perfect match for Dumb and Dumber.

Maybe if you put the children first in your mind, the conflicting voices you are hearing will go away. The funny thing is "This Group" that you are refering to who are "hurting the taxpayers" are parents and taxpayers in Kearny themselves.

Guest HE IS BACK AND READY
Easter is long over. Anyone know where John Munro is? Our children are waiting.

Munro is back.

Jealous much?

So your family values state that a person shouldn't go on vacation with their family?

Typical of your incumbent ticket's values.

Guest MORE LIES
Um, about those minutes. What was approved was a REDISTRICTING STUDY, not a plan. Genius, the plan would come AFTER the STUDY, if the STUDY proves that redistricting is necessary. Understand?

As for the Degesere Taj Mahal, the $$$$$ for the purchase has been sitting in capital reserve for more than a year & is in the current year's budget, that was approved by the taxpayers. Degesere wasn't even around when the last budget was approved, so I hardly think this is his diabolical plan. So where is the misuse and abuse of taxpayer money? Exactly what is CRIMINAL?

And you can't have it both ways. Either they are DO-NOTHINGS, or they're doing SOMETHING that's got your panties in a wad.

More LIES and backstrokes about the issues.

Can the current BOE ever own up to their actions?

Guest FAKE AND PHONEY INCUMBENTS
Easter is long over. Anyone know where John Munro is? Our children are waiting.

He was where he said he would be Saturday night, were you there to ask questions or are you just content to spew your LIES and mis-information for the DEGESERE TICKET of TAX and SPEND ?

He will be htere Tuesday night at KHS, once again will you be there to ask questions?

The answer is NO you won't because other than your SNAEKY little post you have no desire or ability to face people with your garbage.

No go out and steal some signs, or bully some kids into asking their parents to vote for The current Degesere Ticket or what Kearny townspeople call, "The CANCER"

Guest VOTE THEM OUT NOW

Mr. King was no#1 on D/C list that had no openings available. He was hired as the THIRD D/C (when we only had or needed TWO) by appointment of the mayor and Town Council who created his position to control OT in the PD. See how well that worked out.

Mr. Munro has family member that is a part-time employee. He had NOTHING to do with that hiring but HE DOES want her hired in a FULL-TIME position.

Mr. O'Malley doing work for the BOE IS A BIG DEAL!!!. Unlike any other contractor working for the BOE, he is now a CANDIDATE RUNNING FOR THE BOARD!!! It shows a true lack of character to be running for the BOE while still making MONEY off of the BOE. If he doesn't recognize a conflict of interest now.......How could he if he's elected to the BOE?

I can't see any way how these candidates are going to change the BOE for the better. It appears that the only change that could be coming to the BOE is the reproach brought upon it by the new candidates. So much for their slogan, "for the children."

What a set of BALLS.

Between McDonald, Doffant and Sgalia giving away taxpayer jobs to their friends, family and lap dogs, to put a post like this in is proof you live in The Twilight Zone.

Have you been paying attention? JH Janitor, Alan's daughter and TWO NIECES as teachers, I could go on but, your post is what YOU THINK, ( Based on your post you need an education very badly. )

the King, Munro & O'Malley ticket wants to do versus what the incumbents have done.

Keep trying your baseless attacks it's only one week away and then better days are ahead for Kearny Children and Kearny Taxpayers.

Guest BYE BYE BERNADETTE

If you have no fear why don't you post your name? All the blind post's in the world won't help your incumbents win another turn at The BOE.

The actions of the incumbents, especially McDonald have poisioned the town to them for good.

McDonald should go back to counting change.

Doffant should go back to Harrison

Sgalia should go back to singing

Guest MORE LIES AND SPIN

6-8 ? Why would the BOE approve of a study that is right on course with The Middle School?

There are no 6-8 schools in Kearny. The BOE sat there and did their impression of the BOBBLEHEAD DOLLS

when Degesere spewed his LIES about NEVER discussing the Middle School issue with anyone on the BOE.

You can't really think the taxpayers of Kearny believe that? THINK AGAIN.

Redistricting Study and New Office Space is a smoke screen for starting The MIDDLE SCHOOL and for the current BOE to deny that is just another slap in the Taxpayers Faces.

6-8 6-8 6-8 6-8 If the current BOE didn't know what that meant then how can we trust them with anything?

Go sell your load of Horse Crap somewhere else.

Guest IMPORTANT TO US WHY?
Munro is back.

Jealous much?

So your family values state that a person shouldn't go on vacation with their family?

Why does it matter if Munro is back or not?

What business is it of your's ?

Get a life.

Guest ENOUGH ALREADY
Again with the sneak attacks nonsense. This project has been moving well over the course of a year. Its sad that you're so active and up to date that you missed it. You should run for the BOE. You'd be a perfect match for Dumb and Dumber.

Maybe if you put the children first in your mind, the conflicting voices you are hearing will go away. The funny thing is "This Group" that you are refering to who are "hurting the taxpayers" are parents and taxpayers in Kearny themselves.

Parents and taxpayers who only care about their families and themselves.

No conflicting voices here other than the incumbents conflicting positions and distortions about their true agendas.

Guest CHILDREN WAITING FOR WHAT?
Munro is back.

Jealous much?

The children won't have to wait much longer. Election Day is in a week and ALL the CHILDREN will be saved

from The McDonald Cancer not just the CHILDREN in her family ALL the CHILDREN.

Guest REAL ISSUES
6-8 ? Why would the BOE approve of a study that is right on course with The Middle School?

There are no 6-8 schools in Kearny. The BOE sat there and did their impression of the BOBBLEHEAD DOLLS

when Degesere spewed his LIES about NEVER discussing the Middle School issue with anyone on the BOE.

You can't really think the taxpayers of Kearny believe that? THINK AGAIN.

Redistricting Study and New Office Space is a smoke screen for starting The MIDDLE SCHOOL and for the current BOE to deny that is just another slap in the Taxpayers Faces.

6-8 6-8 6-8 6-8 If the current BOE didn't know what that meant then how can we trust them with anything?

Go sell your load of Horse Crap somewhere else.

Here is a thought to ponder. Degesere says our kids are in jeopardy because they are not getting the proper tools or education to compete with other kids in group 4 districts or other kids throughout the world.

Why is he waiting until and the BOE allowing him to wait to remedy the situation sooner than his 2014 date?

There are a lot of academic measures that can be taken now in the classrooms. The science lab excuse is just that an excuse. We don't need a Middle School to do what's best for our kids now.

Where are our representatives at the BOE when we need them most?

Guest WHO CARES? REAL ISSUES
He was where he said he would be Saturday night, were you there to ask questions or are you just content to spew your LIES and mis-information for the DEGESERE TICKET of TAX and SPEND ?

He will be htere Tuesday night at KHS, once again will you be there to ask questions?

The answer is NO you won't because other than your SNAEKY little post you have no desire or ability to face people with your garbage.

No go out and steal some signs, or bully some kids into asking their parents to vote for The current Degesere Ticket or what Kearny townspeople call, "The CANCER"

No one cares where this one is or that one is.

When are you people going to talk about the issues? All this mudslinging is counter productive to THE REAL ISSUES.

THE MIDDLE SCHOOL, TAXES, BUYING BUILDINGS AND TEACHERS GIVING BACK.