Dad & Lad

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

I'm wondering if Daddy will allow junior to participate in the graduation ceremony at KHS. After all, taking part in the ceremony is much

like standing for the Pledge of Allegiance; it's a ritual, it's meaningless and rote and they "force" you to do it. Maybe Daddy will tell Junior to

make a "point" and not stand.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest
I'm wondering if Daddy will allow junior to participate in the graduation ceremony at KHS. After all, taking part in the ceremony is much

like standing for the Pledge of Allegiance; it's a ritual, it's meaningless and rote and they "force" you to do it. Maybe Daddy will tell Junior to

Maybe in your family kids are completely incapable of doing anything without parental advice, but Matthew is more than capable of making that decision himself.

Guest Patriot

Well, since junior appears to reject American symbols, rituals and shows of patriotism, it would seem to me that he would also reject this ritual of

America; donning a cap and gown and ritualistically following everyone else in this rote display of sameness. After all, he likes to make a "point"

of being different. Perhaps Daddy will enlighten us.

Guest Guest
Well, since junior appears to reject American symbols, rituals and shows of patriotism, it would seem to me that he would also reject this ritual of

America; donning a cap and gown and ritualistically following everyone else in this rote display of sameness. After all, he likes to make a "point"

Patriot and 2smart4u are a pair of truly pathetic creatures.

What babies--still got your panties in a knot that Matthew caught your preacher buddy in the act? Get a life.

Guest TheoryCat
Patriot and 2smart4u are a pair of truly pathetic creatures.

What babies--still got your panties in a knot that Matthew caught your preacher buddy in the act? Get a life.

Two? Consider these posts:

What are the odds of two people using the same really odd formatting? Especially two who totally agree with each other?

Guest Jimbojones

What are the odds of two people using the same really odd formatting? Especially two who totally agree with each other?

Who cares!!! These two and those who respond to them have ruined Kearny on the Web!!! And before you all start I know I just responded myself, for the first and last time. Please go away, PLEASE.

Guest Guest

If you had paid attention to what Matthew wrote (and had the brains to understand it), you would realize that he doesn't make points gratuitously. He made the point about the pledge because he thought that by being forced on kids every day, the practice was conveying a false patriotism - something superficial, not the real thing. He didn't feel good about participating with everything else that was going on in the country at the time, and felt that he could more effectively serve his country and demonstrate his patriotism by reminding people what the Pledge is supposed to stand for. If you read his letter to the Observer (and have the brains to understand it, which you don't), you'll see that he makes his points very clearly, and he doesn't presume to speak for anyone but himself.

If he thinks a graduation ceremony conveys the same kind of hypocrisy, he would skip that, too. I predict that he'll make his own decision and am confident that it will be based on intelligent and independent thought. So naturally, you won't understand it.

Guest Guest

Yeah, it's probably the same jackass sockpuppeting. What an insecure fool.

Guest Jimbojones

OK I will try this one more time to see if it is posted. Who cares, these two people and those that have responded to them have ruined Kearny on the Web. And before you all start I know I just responded to this thread, for the first and last time.Please all of you go away and give us back our message board .PLEASE!!!! And since my first post was not posted I guess I am guilty of posting twice if this is posted!

This was notices about a year ago. Then the two (and one other user) had this formatting issue with the first one or two characters being spaces on secondary reply lines.

Hopeless. An absolutely useless and insipid comment.

OK I will try this one more time to see if it is posted. Who cares, these two people and those that have responded to them have ruined Kearny on the Web. And before you all start I know I just responded to this thread, for the first and last time.Please all of you go away and give us back our message board .PLEASE!!!! And since my first post was not posted I guess I am guilty of posting twice if this is posted!

This is a moderated forum. Posts only appear after the moderator reads and posts them. This usually happens 1 to 3 times a day at unpredictable times.

Guest Guest

"these two people"? You must be referring to Paul with his long-winded, tedious, leftist diatribes and Manscape with his moronic re-reading of the nightly

news and his juvenile name calling.

Guest Guest

If you want Kearny topics, then stop whining and open them. Without the other topics, this board would go through long stretches where it was essentially dead.

The administrators could segregate topics into Kearny and other. Then just go into the Kearny-only area if that's what floats your boat. Just a suggestion.

Guest Guest
"these two people"? You must be referring to Paul with his long-winded, tedious, leftist diatribes and Manscape with his moronic re-reading of the nightly

news and his juvenile name calling.

You're not short on juvenile name-calling, and don't think we don't recognize that you're 2dim4words and phony-Patriot. Oh, and it's not a diatribe just because you don't agree with it, don't like it or don't understand it.

Guest This is Pauls copycat case

I have been listening to the posting about this person, Paul, and his son, Matthew LaClair, I guess now since about a year and a half now and it did not dawn on me until my relatives came from to visit this past weekend from upstate Massachusetts to tell me of a similar case they had in Massachusetts. The parodies were so similar. She even showed me the websites and posting where this student's dad was an attorney who went after one teacher and the school administration for what he declared as wrongful statements. This stated in this students sophomore year and he made sure he had him again in his junior year and had gathered all the information before whistle blowing. In order to get into Bard College (noted for being a Liberal college) most of these students have at some point in their life done something outlandish to gain notoriety for themselves. It ended up that the father thought up this idea to scam the high school administration and they actually paid half by his high school administration to shut him up and the rest given to him by legal corporations supposedly sponsoring him. He repeatedly threatened with lawsuits although never did. The administration finally backed down. He did get into Bard College with a full scholarship thanks to these pranks. The story broke a little over a year late when someone on this students father's staff found some old emails he was documenting how we was going to set the entire thing up prior to it happening and how he hoped it would all play out. It upset him so much that he sent these letters and emails back to this student’s administration for proof. But by then it was too late. He even boasted how he would have to structure it so it would look like the students doing all the while orchestrating it himself. The letters were then posted in the papers, but by then it didn’t matter. The student had already accomplished his freshman year paid for by his high school and the parents moved shortly afterwards.

As far as they know now, this student is now finishing his sophomore year - paid for with full scholarship. Does anyone else find this eerily familiar?

Guest Guest

This kid really popped your bubble.

Guest KHS Alumnus
I have been listening to the posting about this person, Paul, and his son, Matthew LaClair, I guess now since about a year and a half now and it did not dawn on me until my relatives came from to visit this past weekend from upstate Massachusetts to tell me of a similar case they had in Massachusetts. The parodies were so similar. She even showed me the websites and posting where this student's dad was an attorney who went after one teacher and the school administration for what he declared as wrongful statements. This stated in this students sophomore year and he made sure he had him again in his junior year and had gathered all the information before whistle blowing. In order to get into Bard College (noted for being a Liberal college) most of these students have at some point in their life done something outlandish to gain notoriety for themselves.

<snip>

Does anyone else find this eerily familiar?

It's not outlandish to fight for integrity and ethics from your teachers, you buffoon.

The only notorious person is the preacher teacher who STILL refuses to admit any wrongdoing, even after all the evidence came out of him preaching, and then lying about his preaching in a meeting (a clear sign of guilt).

Matthew is just the kind of citizen this country is woefully low on.

Guest Guest
I have been listening to the posting about this person, Paul, and his son, Matthew LaClair, I guess now since about a year and a half now and it did not dawn on me until my relatives came from to visit this past weekend from upstate Massachusetts to tell me of a similar case they had in Massachusetts. The parodies were so similar. She even showed me the websites and posting where this student's dad was an attorney who went after one teacher and the school administration for what he declared as wrongful statements. This stated in this students sophomore year and he made sure he had him again in his junior year and had gathered all the information before whistle blowing. In order to get into Bard College (noted for being a Liberal college) most of these students have at some point in their life done something outlandish to gain notoriety for themselves. It ended up that the father thought up this idea to scam the high school administration and they actually paid half by his high school administration to shut him up and the rest given to him by legal corporations supposedly sponsoring him. He repeatedly threatened with lawsuits although never did. The administration finally backed down. He did get into Bard College with a full scholarship thanks to these pranks. The story broke a little over a year late when someone on this students father's staff found some old emails he was documenting how we was going to set the entire thing up prior to it happening and how he hoped it would all play out. It upset him so much that he sent these letters and emails back to this student’s administration for proof. But by then it was too late. He even boasted how he would have to structure it so it would look like the students doing all the while orchestrating it himself. The letters were then posted in the papers, but by then it didn’t matter. The student had already accomplished his freshman year paid for by his high school and the parents moved shortly afterwards.

As far as they know now, this student is now finishing his sophomore year - paid for with full scholarship. Does anyone else find this eerily familiar?

The only thing that's eerily familiar is how stupid your argument is. KHS hasn't paid Matthew LaClair a dime.

Oh, you wouldn't happen to have some evidence to back up your claims, would you? Just a shred of evidence in support of your fantasy?

Lying scum.

Guest Guest

OK, Sherlock, let me try to follow your logic here. It ain't gonna be easy, but let's give it a shot.

Supposedly some father in upstate Massachusetts planned a lawsuit as a result of statements made by one teacher and "school administration" (whatever that means). How he got them to make the statements, or how that elephant got into my pajamas, we'll never know.

He never brought the lawsuit, but to shut him up the school district paid him anyway. He must be one scary dude. Never mind the fact that there is no legal basis for an award of damages just because a teacher and school administrator make "statements." The student would have to prove compensable damages, and the father, being a lawyer, would know that.

Meanwhile, supposedly the case is somewhere on the Internet, so obviously they didn't shut him up.

As a result, the student got into Bard College on a full scholarship, so he didn't need the money after all. How anyone knows that that's how he got into Bard, or what he did with the money, is anyone's guess. But of course it all has to do with Bard being "liberal." I guess there must be a conspiracy here somewhere, kind of like that faked moon landing thing in 1969.

Then, a year after the student got into Bard (which would be about a year ago now iif the student is just finishing his sophomore year), "the story broke." Obviously, this is how Paul heard about it and planned Matthew's whole charade.

Oh, but wait! Matthew's story broke a year and a half ago, and it happened a few months before that, which would be before this ridiculous story ever "broke" anywhere. So Paul and Matthew couldn't have heard about it. Meanwhile, no one has ever heard about this until now. And of course you don't link us to any of these websites that supposedly exist. Apparently Elvis took them back to Graceland with him after his visit.

Meanwhile, the father, a lawyer, leaves a nice, long paper trail that proves . . . what, exactly? Just how does someone "set up" a teacher and "school administration" to make "statements" that are so inappropriate that the school district has to pay hush money? How is that possible, except in the twisted mind of someone who has no idea how the legal system works?

And therefore, she's . . . .

"A witch! A witch!"

You freaking idiot.

You freaking, stupid, moronic idiot.

Guest Truthteller

You just can't stand the fact that Matthew truly believes in what he's doing. So you grasp at any straw you can, no matter how weak it is.

You can't stop talking about this. You can't leave it alone. Your whole world is upside-down over it, but the last thing you're ever going to do is admit that you might be wrong, even though that's the explanation. Doesn't seem like you can.

Guest Guest
It's not outlandish to fight for integrity and ethics from your teachers, you buffoon.

The only notorious person is the preacher teacher who STILL refuses to admit any wrongdoing, even after all the evidence came out of him preaching, and then lying about his preaching in a meeting (a clear sign of guilt).

Matthew is just the kind of citizen this country is woefully low on.

Thank you for giving me hope in this country. I am thankfully glad this country is low on Matthew LaClairs. Now I feel proud to be called an American Citizen.

The name calling is so mature on your behalf. Tells what kind of person you really are. I still believe secret tape recordings are just as devious, so before you start raising his banner somewhere as a hero, remember what he really is.