We need change!

Guest Guest

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's elect Ron Paul this November and get rid of the IRS and BIG government. It's time for a real change.

78756[/snapback]

You mean the guy who just said Lincoln was wrong for failing to avoid the Civil War?

Let's elect Ron Paul this November and get rid of the IRS and BIG government. It's time for a real change.

78756[/snapback]

Don't Bogart that joint, my friend........................... :rolleyes:

Guest 2smart4u

78756[/snapback]

Ron Paul is a nut job that has no, none, zilch, zero chance of getting elected.

Guest 2smart4u
Asking you who is and isn't a nut job is like asking John Wayne Gacy for childcare tips.

Of course, it's not like anyone actually asked you.

78856[/snapback]

For the record, you're a nut job too. (seen any black SUV's parked on your

street lately)?

Guest a proud american
Ron Paul  is a nut job that has no, none, zilch, zero chance of getting elected.

78796[/snapback]

Well if anyone could spot a nut job it's you. He's no more a nut job, than the 9/11 kid, Nitt Romney Fred Thompson, Hunter and the professional candidate alan Keyes.

For the record, you're a nut job too. (seen any black SUV's parked on your

street lately)?

79035[/snapback]

Why not do us all a favor and speak only anything intelligent you have to say.

As the saying goes, Silence is Golden

Ron Paul is the only one  being honest about what he stands for. What a selection of clowns we have to choose from. Paul speaks his mind.

79390[/snapback]

Ron Paul certainly marches to his own drummer, but that's not enough of a reason to elect him president. There are far more talented people running than he.

Any of the top six Democrats would make a good president. They are all intelligent, thoughtful people who would do their best to govern responsibly. They are not clowns, and unlike the clown who has been in the White House these past seven disastrous years, they are not ideologues. I don't agree with his politics, and don't like the way he pandered to the radical right to begin the campaign, but John McCain is also a man of considerable substance.

Ron Paul is not going to be president, any more than Dennis Kucinich. Both are good men. Both are outspoken advocates for what they believe. But they do not have the gravitas to be president.

Ron Paul  is a nut job that has no, none, zilch, zero chance of getting elected.

78796[/snapback]

Ah, if only every candidate would be as forthcoming with his or her personal opinions ... instead, the frontrunners hide away their true beliefs and personal agendas until after the ballots have been counted. Give me 1,000 Ron Paul's to one Rudy or one Hillary. I won't vote for Paul, but at least he allows me to be an informed voter.

78756[/snapback]

Considering that his last few votes were for more taxes, I don't see him getting rid of the IRS. After all, if you vote for taxes, then you need a mechanism to collect the taxes you vote for.

He voted to keep the estate tax and voted against tax breaks for businesses.

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congres...0583/key-votes/

He also voted against the children health insurance program. A bit hypocritical since he and his family are getting free health benefits given to politicians from the Federal government. The reason they get free health benefits is because they voted to give themselves free healthcare. Too bad they can't find in their hearts to do the same for children.

He also gets a nice Federal salary. If he got rid of the IRS, then who would collect the money needed to pay his salary?

Guest 2smart4u
Ron Paul certainly marches to his own drummer, but that's not enough of a reason to elect him president. There are far more talented people running than he.

Any of the top six Democrats would make a good president. They are all intelligent, thoughtful people who would do their best to govern responsibly. They are not clowns, and unlike the clown who has been in the White House these past seven disastrous years, they are not ideologues. I don't agree with his politics, and don't like the way he pandered to the radical right to begin the campaign, but John McCain is also a man of considerable substance.

Ron Paul is not going to be president, any more than Dennis Kucinich. Both are good men. Both are outspoken advocates for what they believe. But they do not have the gravitas to be president.

79424[/snapback]

"gravitas" ?? Only a pompous Loony Lefty trying to impress everyone with his

vocabulary would use "gravitas". Paul must be a joy to be around.

79424[/snapback]

You know you almost had me. Although I am a registered Democrat, I cannot consciously vote for a few of them. But I think a few of them would make good presidents. Then you go off on this name bashing again of the current President of the United States. Whether you agree with him or his policies, calling him a clown is completely disrespect and it’s like calling you, Mr. Paul LaClair, the Clown of Kearny on the Web. Maybe there should be banners around town with that. For someone hold supposedly has such high standards, there are times people find you crawling under the rocks with this name calling. You embarrass yourself.

I guess he's REALLY against the draft -

"To many politicians, the American gov't is America," thus explaining why every war or national "emergency" creates a national fervor for a draft. "Conscription is wrongly associated with patriotism, when really it represents collectivism and involuntary servitude."

Rep. Ron Paul, TX Congressman

So, how many of you Vietnam or WW II draftees felt you were in a collective or in a state of involuntary servitude?

You know you almost had me. Although I am a registered Democrat, I cannot consciously vote for a few of them.  But I think a few of them would make good presidents.  Then you go off on this name bashing again of the current President of the United States.  Whether you agree with him or his policies, calling him a clown is completely disrespect and it’s like calling you, Mr. Paul LaClair, the Clown of Kearny on the Web.  Maybe there should be banners around town with that.  For someone hold supposedly has such high standards, there are times people find you crawling under the rocks with this name calling.  You embarrass yourself.

79608[/snapback]

What the hell? Anyone is justified in calling Bush a clown. His administration is a beacon of dishonest and incompetence.

Show us the screw-ups Paul has made, and then you can justify calling him a clown.

Sometimes, you gotta call 'em like you see 'em. Bush is a disgrace to the position of President, and he has earned that description. Anyone with their eyes OPEN has good reason to be pissed off at him, and calling him a "clown" is far short of what he deserves.

"gravitas" ??  Only a pompous Loony Lefty trying to impress everyone with his

vocabulary would use "gravitas".  Paul must be a joy to be around.

79583[/snapback]

It's always the idiots that perceive the use of a word they don't understand as pompous.

Grab a dictionary once in a while, you ignoramus.

You know you almost had me. Although I am a registered Democrat, I cannot consciously vote for a few of them.  But I think a few of them would make good presidents.  Then you go off on this name bashing again of the current President of the United States.  Whether you agree with him or his policies, calling him a clown is completely disrespect and it’s like calling you, Mr. Paul LaClair, the Clown of Kearny on the Web.  Maybe there should be banners around town with that.  For someone hold supposedly has such high standards, there are times people find you crawling under the rocks with this name calling.  You embarrass yourself.

79608[/snapback]

George W. Bush is a spoiled brat rich-kid with a sense of personal entitlement who has done more damage to the world than anyone I can think of in a very long time. That's my view of it, you don't have to agree. It isn't just that he made the wrong choices, but how he did it: with supreme arrogance and blistering stupidity. History will judge him, and us for having re-elected him.

Guest 2smart4u
What the hell? Anyone is justified in calling Bush a clown. His administration is a beacon of dishonest and incompetence.

Show us the screw-ups Paul has made, and then you can justify calling him a clown.

Sometimes, you gotta call 'em like you see 'em. Bush is a disgrace to the position of President, and he has earned that description. Anyone with their eyes OPEN has good reason to be pissed off at him, and calling him a "clown" is far short of what he deserves.

79835[/snapback]

Another Loony Lefty making rediculous statements. Easy on the Kool-aid

Rexie girl.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo
George W. Bush is a spoiled brat rich-kid with a sense of personal entitlement who has done more damage to the world than anyone I can think of in a very long time. That's my view of it, you don't have to agree. It isn't just that he made the wrong choices, but how he did it: with supreme arrogance and blistering stupidity. History will judge him, and us for having re-elected him.

79843[/snapback]

Former Texas Governer, The Late Ann Richards said it best:

"George Bush is a guy who was born on third base yet thinks he hit a triple"!

Yes Ann, yes indeed.