We need change!

Guest Guest

What the hell? Anyone is justified in calling Bush a clown. His administration is a beacon of dishonest and incompetence.

Show us the screw-ups Paul has made, and then you can justify calling him a clown.

Sometimes, you gotta call 'em like you see 'em. Bush is a disgrace to the position of President, and he has earned that description. Anyone with their eyes OPEN has good reason to be pissed off at him, and calling him a "clown" is far short of what he deserves.

79835[/snapback]

Not to mention the fact that the first person to use the term "clown" in this topic was the person who opened it. Apparently calling names is OK when it's done by someone you agree with. Hmm. I'll have to write that down so I don't forget.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2smart4u
It's always the idiots that perceive the use of a word they don't understand as pompous.

Grab a dictionary once in a while, you ignoramus.

79836[/snapback]

"Rex" ?? Yet another screen name for Paul. How many is this now, I've

lost track.

George W. Bush is a spoiled brat rich-kid with a sense of personal entitlement who has done more damage to the world than anyone I can think of in a very long time. That's my view of it, you don't have to agree. It isn't just that he made the wrong choices, but how he did it: with supreme arrogance and blistering stupidity. History will judge him, and us for having re-elected him.

79843[/snapback]

The writer did not mention what Bush has done. He was talking about the name calling and your lack of resppect for the office. Ok Paulie?

...is a spoiled brat rich-kid with a sense of personal entitlement who has done more damage...than anyone I can think of in a very long time. That's my view of it, you don't have to agree. It isn't...that he made the wrong choices, but how he did it: with supreme arrogance... History will judge him...

79843[/snapback]

Could almost be talking about someone else. Anybody care to fill in the first blank?

Guest a proud american
George W. Bush is a spoiled brat rich-kid with a sense of personal entitlement who has done more damage to the world than anyone I can think of in a very long time. That's my view of it, you don't have to agree. It isn't just that he made the wrong choices, but how he did it: with supreme arrogance and blistering stupidity. History will judge him, and us for having re-elected him.

79843[/snapback]

The term clown indicates that somehow he's funny. I think inept or bafoon might be better words to describe him. However we should insert the word dangerous before using any other word. And you Paul are certainly no clown.

Truth is a bitter pill to swollow and some people people can't accept the truth when it's easier to believe the mis truths they're fed.

The truth about his administration is starting to come to out. Where they may finally get nailed with regards to the CIA tape destruction is Judge Hellersteins ruling in the ACLU case. Since you have probably argued cases in his court it appears that his ruling was more broad in scope than the others.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo
The writer did not mention what Bush has done. He was talking about the name calling and your lack of resppect for the office. Ok Paulie?

79903[/snapback]

Who has shown more disrespect for the office of president than GW himself?

The term clown is going very easy on him.

Guest 2smart4u
The term clown indicates that somehow he's funny. I think inept or bafoon might be better words to describe him. However we should insert the word dangerous before using any other word. And you Paul are certainly no clown.

Truth is a bitter pill to swollow and some people people can't accept the truth when it's easier to believe the mis truths they're fed.

The truth about his administration is starting to come to out. Where they may finally get nailed with regards to the CIA tape destruction is Judge Hellersteins ruling in the ACLU case. Since you have probably argued cases in his court it appears that his ruling was more broad in scope than the others.

79920[/snapback]

Ambulance chasers don't argue in any court, they post nonsense on KOTW.

"Rex" ??  Yet another screen name for Paul.  How many is this now, I've

lost track.

79896[/snapback]

Back into your hole, you paranoid fool. Don't project your sockpuppetry onto others. We all know it's you who has the multiple identities here. They all even make the same spelling and grammar mistakes.

You're a crappy liar.

Guest Patriot
Who has shown more disrespect for the office of president than GW himself?

The term clown is going very easy on him.

79927[/snapback]

History will judge him as one of our greatest presidents. He had to overcome the

label of "paper tiger" which Clinton had earned the U.S. because of his failure to

retaliate against the terrorists who attacked the WTC, the USS Cole, the Khobar

Towers and the U.S. Embassies (twice). He has taken the fight to the terrorists

and kept the U.S. from further attacks. He enacted the Patriot Act, created the

Dept. of Homeland Security, lowered our taxes, increased our military strength

and best of all, he's a Republican. Chew on that, Loony Left Kool-aiders.

79903[/snapback]

Bush himself is a disgrace to the office. He ignored the intelligence that made it obvious 9/11 was on the way, and then people have the balls to blame Clinton for the attack.

Bush has disgraced the Presidency, and this country. He has made fools of this country's citizens, and it's shameful that that idiot ever made it into office to begin with.

Another Loony Lefty making rediculous statements. Easy on the Kool-aid

Rexie girl.

79845[/snapback]

When you die, you will definitely raise the average population of this country.

History will judge him as one of our greatest presidents. He had to overcome the

label of "paper tiger" which Clinton had earned the U.S. because of his failure to

and kept the U.S. from further attacks.  He enacted the Patriot Act, created the

79936[/snapback]

One of our gratest presidents. :)

By the way, anyone can lower taxes. Try lowering the budget. How to get the support of the simple minded: lower taxes. Never mind that we've set record budget deficits.

Your problem is you believe in the free lunch promised by that bunch. The truth is there is no free lunch. Whatever you didn't pay in taxes, will go into the deficit and later we or our children will be paying that back three times over.

Back into your hole, you paranoid fool. Don't project your sockpuppetry onto others. We all know it's you who has the multiple identities here. They all even make the same spelling and grammar mistakes.

You're a crappy liar.

79935[/snapback]

2dim thinks I'm the only person who can spell and punctuate properly. A mind is a terrible thing not to have.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo

and kept the U.S. from further attacks.  He enacted the Patriot Act, created the

79936[/snapback]

Driven us into insurmountable debt. Shrugs off the coming fuel crisis. Commuted the sentence of a traitor. Failed to act on itelligence regarding 9/11 while admitting publicly he rarely gives a second thought about the man actually responsible. Allows an orgy of war profiteering by his cronies. Yet this swaggering tough guy, brush cutting cowboy was too much of a puss to look into the eye of the mother of a fallen soldier who wanted to know why. There is so much more but I am tired of typing. I'm sure someone else can pick up the list.

79936[/snapback]

And the greatest attack on US soil happened on The Shrub's watch.

Chew on that, nitwit.

He promised to hunt down those responsible for 9/11 and punish them, he didn't.

Chew on that, nitwit.

Homeland Security pisses money away on such things like an air-conditioned garbage truck for Newark while airport security still fails checks.

Chew on that, nitwit.

79920[/snapback]

It's endlessly fascinating how authoritarian right wingers constantly criticize others for what they do. On Dec. 31, in post 14 on this topic, someone called the current contenders for president clowns. Yet according to them, when I respond in kind, that's not OK. Never mind that one of those people probably will be our next president. Never mind that George W. Bush has been a walking, barely thinking disaster. You're right, there are better terms than "clown", but since that was the term originally used by someone else, I picked up on it. Oh, how the truth hurts.

I have tremendous respect for the presidency. I have no respect for George W. Bush, partly because I respect and value the presidency so much. His mother did a lousy job disciplining the boy, and it's obvious that she did --- sorry, but there's no mistaking his attitude. You righties think that's too personal? Well, I got news for you, 3,000 dead American soldiers, more than a trillion dollars down the drain for a cause we can't win, the real terrorist threat ignored, the entire Middle East allowed to spiral down into chaos, the destruction of the middle class, the wholesale dismantling of the Constitution, the complete loss of respect for our country around the world, complete disregard for education, the environment, health care and all the things that matter in the lives of most Americans; all in the interests of servicing Bush's super-rich clients, are personal. I have no use for the man. None. Zero. Zip. Nada. Betraying one's country to serve a privileged few isn't treason under the law, but it should be, because what this man has done is nothing short of treason. So you see, righties, we lefties can be just as PO'd and just as venemous as you are.

What's the problem, righties? You don't mind stuff like that coming from Coulter, and the difference is that I'm not making anything up or exagerrating. Can't take your own medicine, especially when, unlike your BS, it's true?

We now have reason to believe that Bush ordered illegal activity, a subject the new attorney general is undertaking to investigate. If he is guilty, he should go to prison, and there should be no pardon.

We're not talking about an uncontrolled sex drive or a policy mistake that, however stupid, didn't damage the country. We're talking about enormous, disastrous policy choices that were made for all the wrong reasons and have this country beside itself waiting for this disastrous presidency to end. Say whatever you like about Clinton, had he been able to run for a third term, he would have beaten junior like a drum.

Whether the radical righties here like it or don't like it, that's how I see it. History will judge Mr. Bush very harshly, as most Americans and most of the world already have.

Guest Patriot

Chew on that, nitwit.

Chew on that, nitwit.

Homeland Security pisses money away on such things like an air-conditioned garbage truck for Newark while airport security still fails checks.

Chew on that, nitwit.

80046[/snapback]

More Kool-aid dreams.

79843[/snapback]

Spoiled Brat Rich Kid--

sort of like someone we all know and now love :lol::P

Think back about 70 years to find someone who has done more damge.

You Sir-- are an a$$

Chew on that, nitwit.

Chew on that, nitwit.

Chew on that, nitwit.

80046[/snapback]

True- the Greatest Attack. The only attack.

How many attacks under your boy BJ- here and worldwide?

:lol::P:P:P

Driven us into insurmountable debt. Shrugs off the coming fuel crisis. Commuted the sentence of a traitor. Failed to act on itelligence regarding 9/11 while admitting publicly he rarely gives a second thought about the man actually responsible. Allows an orgy of war profiteering by his cronies. Yet this swaggering tough guy, brush cutting cowboy was too much of a puss to look into the eye of the mother of a fallen soldier who wanted to know why. There is so much more but I am tired of typing. I'm sure someone else can pick up the list.

79981[/snapback]

Take a look back at history - this has happened no fewer than 3 other times in this country.

Guest a proud american

79936[/snapback]

Well, lets look at the greatest President a little closer.

The first WTC attack, which occurred less than one month after Clinton took Office led to the arrest and conviction of the blind Leader from Patterson along with a couple of others I believe. He's doing life without parole. Of course you have yet to say who's watch that was planned on. The US Cole happened towards the end of Clinton's term and no one could say with any certaintly until much later that it was the work of Al-Queda. With regards to the other incidents, I believe that he did respond with missles but could be wrong.

Then almost 11 months later, after suppoosedly reading the PDB and doing nothing, the second attack on the WTC occurred.

And what was our response? We sent 10,000 troops into Afghanistan and then cherry picked intelligence as a justification to invade Iraq. Iraq, the country with a terrible leader but no involvement in planning or implementing the WTC attack.

He has created the worst foreign relations disaster in history. Remember there was no Al-Queda in Iraq until we invaded and meanwhile, back in Afghanistan they are rebuilding their forces.

Heres what he's brought us domestically. He took a record surplus and turned it into the largest deficit in history, lost over 8 million middle class manufacturing jobs that have gone overseas, the dollar is the weakest its been in history, the highest unemployment rate in 9 years, given millionaires the vast majority of tax breaks while burdening the rest of us with the difference, the wealthiest have gotten wealthier while the poor have gotten poorer. Our debt to china alone is almost 1 trillion dollars.

Meanwhile, back in the mountains of Afghanistan or wherever he is, the person who planned the attack is still out there.

History is going to judge him as the best President ever? Only if they create a new catagory. The biggest fool ever elected.

Think back about 70 years to find someone who has done more damge.

80119[/snapback]

You're absolutely right. You have to think back about 70 years, to Hitler, to find someone who has done more damage to the world that George W. Bush. Setting the bar a bit low, aren't you?

The first WTC attack, which occurred less than one month after Clinton took Office led to the arrest and conviction of the blind Leader from Patterson along with a couple of others I believe. He's doing life without parole. Of course you have yet to say who's watch that was planned on. The US Cole happened towards the end of Clinton's term and no one could say with any certaintly until much later that it was the work of Al-Queda. With regards to the other incidents, I believe that he did respond with missles but could be wrong.

Then almost 11 months later, after suppoosedly reading the PDB and doing nothing, the second attack on the WTC occurred.

And what was our response? We sent 10,000 troops into Afghanistan and then cherry picked intelligence as a justification to invade Iraq. Iraq, the country with a terrible leader but no involvement in planning or implementing the WTC attack.

He has created the worst foreign relations disaster in history. Remember there was no Al-Queda in Iraq until we invaded and meanwhile, back in Afghanistan they are rebuilding their forces.

Heres what he's brought us domestically. He took a record surplus and turned it into the largest deficit in history, lost over 8 million middle class manufacturing jobs that have gone overseas, the dollar is the weakest its been in history, the highest unemployment rate in 9 years, given millionaires the vast majority of tax breaks while burdening the rest of us with the difference, the wealthiest have gotten wealthier while the poor have gotten poorer. Our debt to china alone is almost 1 trillion dollars.

Meanwhile, back in the mountains of Afghanistan or wherever he is, the person who planned the attack is still out there.

History is going to judge him as the best President ever? Only if they create a new catagory. The biggest fool ever elected.

80201[/snapback]

So let me summarize. Bubba gets a pass on everything, Bush gets the blame

for everything. I wonder if the survivors and family members of the USS Cole,

the Khobar Towers, both U.S. Embassies and both WTC attacks would agree?

Hmmm, I think you lose.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo

80201[/snapback]

ABSOLUTELY!:lol:

79843[/snapback]

After reading your response, I can see many similarities in your comparisons between George W. Bush and a certain Lawyer who lives in Kearny along with his son who also goes to Kearny High School. It's complete and over the top with arrogance and stupid choices on both cases.