We need change!

Guest Guest

True- the Greatest Attack. The only attack.

How many attacks under your boy BJ- here and worldwide?

:lol:  ;)  :P  :P

80120[/snapback]

On US soil................one

If we're talking worldwide we'll have to add Londoin and Madrid to the Shrub's score

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Truthteller
After reading your response,  I can see many similarities in your comparisons between George W. Bush and a certain Lawyer who lives in Kearny along with his son who also goes to Kearny High School.

That would be because your bias has retarded your perception.

It's complete and over the top with arrogance and stupid choices on both cases.

80286[/snapback]

I rest my case.

So let me summarize. Bubba gets a pass on everything, Bush gets the blame

for everything. I wonder if the survivors and family members of the USS Cole,

the Khobar Towers, both U.S. Embassies and both WTC attacks would agree?

Hmmm, I think you lose.

80256[/snapback]

That's one the problems with people like you. You think it's all one thing or all the other.

If your main concern is whom to blame, to the point of picking an absolute hero and an absolute villain so it's reduced to simple enough terms for you to fool yourself that you understand, then it's no wonder you're not thinking about the things that really matter in our lives.

After reading your response,  I can see many similarities in your comparisons between George W. Bush and a certain Lawyer who lives in Kearny along with his son who also goes to Kearny High School. It's complete and over the top with arrogance and stupid choices on both cases.

80286[/snapback]

When are you going to get over this?

Guest 2smart4u
You're absolutely right. You have to think back about 70 years, to Hitler, to find someone who has done more damage to the world that George W. Bush. Setting the bar a bit low, aren't you?

80251[/snapback]

Yeah, you're right, Rex, Paul, guest, whatever your name is today. Pol Pot

was a boy scout compared to GWB.

So let me summarize. Bubba gets a pass on everything, Bush gets the blame

for everything. I wonder if the survivors and family members of the USS Cole,

the Khobar Towers, both U.S. Embassies and both WTC attacks would agree?

Hmmm, I think you lose.

80256[/snapback]

Again I'll ask, If Clinton was in the White House for less then a month before the first WTC bombing occurred, then who's watch was it planned on. And didn't the Government catch the ones responsible for it. Why won't any of you intelligent people answer that simple question. With regards to the USS Cole, again, it happened shortly before his term ended and the persons responsible weren't identified until after he left Office. With regards to Kobar Towers and the Embassies, he did respond militarily when the targets were identified.

From what I have read, it took two years to plan 9/11. Clinton had been out of Office for 11 months. But he wasn't the President on 9/11, Bush was. And had he paid attention to the reports he was getting he could have at-least done something other than read my pet goat.

Guest 2smart4u
That's one the problems with people like you. You think it's all one thing or all the other.

If your main concern is whom to blame, to the point of picking an absolute hero and an absolute villain so it's reduced to simple enough terms for you to fool yourself that you understand, then it's no wonder you're not thinking about the things that really matter in our lives.

80340[/snapback]

This is your brain on drugs.

Guest Truthteller
This is your brain on drugs.

80418[/snapback]

Why don't you just say "I have no answer for that"? It's not like we don't already know what it means when you say stupid shit like this.

After reading your response,  I can see many similarities in your comparisons between George W. Bush and a certain Lawyer who lives in Kearny along with his son who also goes to Kearny High School. It's complete and over the top with arrogance and stupid choices on both cases.

80286[/snapback]

You can play all the stupid word games you want. The fact remains that Bush's presidency is a disaster, and we're going to be paying the price for years, probably decades.

Take the mortgage crisis for example. Republicans run on the slogan of getting the government off everyone's back. So they deregulate. You think they're doing you a favor? Not always. They're doing somebody a favor, but unless you're very rich, it's probably not you. As a result of deregulation, playing right into the hands of corporate irresponsibility, we now have a massive mortgage crisis on our hands. It's going to send us into a major recession, further debilitate the middle class and destabilize our economy.

Or take the federal budget. The Reagan revolution started with Reagan arguing for a balanced federal budget. He promised he would do it, but he never did. In fact, he did exactly the opposite, and so did the next Republican president after him, Bush I. By the time they left office, the federal deficit was three or four times what it had been when they started in 1981. Clinton did the hard work of balancing the federal budget, and as thanks the American people voted the Democrats out of Congress. Way to send a consistent message, everybody. Bush II then comes along and undoes all the good Clinton had done. So today, we're running huge deficits, causing the the dollar to be extremely weak internationally. As a result, middle class and poor Americans aren't staying even, we're falling behind every day because the real value of our paychecks is declining. And who benefited: Why Bush's super-rich friends, of course. Bush gave the middle class a couple hundred dollars' tax cuts, and most Americans were dumb enough to think he did them a favor. The real value of your wages is declining by more than that every freaking month. Those tax cuts were meant to help the super-rich, and that is what they did. Bush is a pig, but he isn't totally stupid. He knew exactly what he was doing with that tax cut. The share of income and wealth in the hands of the top 1%, 5% and 10% has risen precipitously in these past seven years, while the middle class has been getting squeezed. You've been screwed by the rich and the super-rich, and you don't even have the sense to know it.

Or take Iraq. Bush said we should never go to war without an exit strategy. So what did he do? He took us to war without an exit strategy. He said we should go to war only as a last resort. So what did he do? He took us into a war of choice. It wasn't a last resort at all. It was what he wanted to do all along. He said we should be humble in our relations with other countries. Humility - Bush? You've got to be kidding.

The list of disasters in this presidency is miles long.

I don't see any lawyers in Kearny doing anything like that. In particular, the lawyer you're talking about, and his son, stood up for the U.S. Constitution. Bush has done everything in his power, legal and illegal, to destroy it. I don't see much similarity.

Guest BushBacker
Yeah, you're right, Rex, Paul, guest, whatever your name is today.  Pol Pot

was a boy scout compared to GWB.

80361[/snapback]

Rex/Paul/Guest doesn't do well with facts, you're confusing him.

Guest 2smart4u
It's endlessly fascinating how authoritarian right wingers constantly criticize others for what they do. On Dec. 31, in post 14 on this topic, someone called the current contenders for president clowns. Yet according to them, when I respond in kind, that's not OK. Never mind that one of those people probably will be our next president. Never mind that George W. Bush has been a walking, barely thinking disaster. You're right, there are better terms than "clown", but since that was the term originally used by someone else, I picked up on it. Oh, how the truth hurts.

I have tremendous respect for the presidency. I have no respect for George W. Bush, partly because I respect and value the presidency so much. His mother did a lousy job disciplining the boy, and it's obvious that she did --- sorry, but there's no mistaking his attitude. You righties think that's too personal? Well, I got news for you, 3,000 dead American soldiers, more than a trillion dollars down the drain for a cause we can't win, the real terrorist threat ignored, the entire Middle East allowed to spiral down into chaos, the destruction of the middle class, the wholesale dismantling of the Constitution, the complete loss of respect for our country around the world, complete disregard for education, the environment, health care and all the things that matter in the lives of most Americans; all in the interests of servicing Bush's super-rich clients, are personal. I have no use for the man. None. Zero. Zip. Nada. Betraying one's country to serve a privileged few isn't treason under the law, but it should be, because what this man has done is nothing short of treason. So you see, righties, we lefties can be just as PO'd and just as venemous as you are.

What's the problem, righties? You don't mind stuff like that coming from Coulter, and the difference is that I'm not making anything up or exagerrating. Can't take your own medicine, especially when, unlike your BS, it's true?

We now have reason to believe that Bush ordered illegal activity, a subject the new attorney general is undertaking to investigate. If he is guilty, he should go to prison, and there should be no pardon.

We're not talking about an uncontrolled sex drive or a policy mistake that, however stupid, didn't damage the country. We're talking about enormous, disastrous policy choices that were made for all the wrong reasons and have this country beside itself waiting for this disastrous presidency to end. Say whatever you like about Clinton, had he been able to run for a third term, he would have beaten junior like a drum.

Whether the radical righties here like it or don't like it, that's how I see it. History will judge Mr. Bush very harshly, as most Americans and most of the world already have.

80075[/snapback]

Just curious.....how much Kool-Aid does one need to drink to cause that

much misinformed vitiosity to come spewing out ?

Again I'll ask, If Clinton was in the White House for less then a month before the first WTC bombing occurred, then who's watch was it planned on. And didn't the Government catch the ones responsible for it. Why won't any of you intelligent people answer that simple question. With regards to the USS Cole, again, it happened shortly before his term ended and the persons responsible weren't identified until after he left Office. With regards to Kobar Towers and the Embassies, he did respond militarily when the targets were identified.

From what I have read, it took two years to plan 9/11. Clinton had been out of Office for 11 months. But he wasn't the President on 9/11, Bush was. And had he paid attention to the reports he was getting he could have at-least done something other than read my pet goat.

80388[/snapback]

I'm no defender of the Village Idiot at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, but you're missing a big point here. Clinton (upon the advice of our own Bob Torricelli) decimated the intelligence capabilities of the US during his tenure. If you remember, when the plane crashed on the lawn of the White House during his tenure, they joked in the oval office that it was the head of the CIA trying to get a meeting.

Read This:

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articl...17/162056.shtml

Obviously, it's slanted. But I saw an interview with John Stewart where he was discussing his private conversation with Bill Clinton wherein Bill stated that the proposal advanced by Torricelli made sense - the US should not be paying bad people who do bad things. He didn't realize what effect it would have on the intelligence capabilities of our country.

Did this cause 9/11? Didn't help.

Is this the reason why we went into Iraq? Well, I don't think the spectral appearance on the White House lawn of George Washington, Abe Lincoln and Jesus Christ holding signs and wearing t-shirts saying "There are no WMDs in Iraq" could have kept this administration ouf of this current war.

You're absolutely right. You have to think back about 70 years, to Hitler, to find someone who has done more damage to the world that George W. Bush. Setting the bar a bit low, aren't you?

80251[/snapback]

This comes from someone who spends all his time behind a desk readiing a blog about him and his family. Its not much different to the bar you strive for. You know the one with a drink in your hand.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo

80560[/snapback]

You talk about the facts. Please do us all a favor and give us these facts you keep going on and on about.

Guest Laughing out loud
This comes from someone who spends all his time behind a desk readiing a blog about him and his family.  Its not much different to the bar you strive for. You know the one with a drink in your hand.

80694[/snapback]

Suggesting that Paul is a drunk only makes you look worse by comparison. Good going, idiot.

Guest light bulb

80560[/snapback]

LOL, 2dumb4words needs to invent someone to agree with him, 'cause no one else is doing it.

What a sad, pathetic person you are.

You can play all the stupid word games you want. The fact remains that Bush's presidency is a disaster, and we're going to be paying the price for years, probably decades.

Take the mortgage crisis for example. Republicans run on the slogan of getting the government off everyone's back. So they deregulate. You think they're doing you a favor? Not always. They're doing somebody a favor, but unless you're very rich, it's probably not you. As a result of deregulation, playing right into the hands of corporate irresponsibility, we now have a massive mortgage crisis on our hands. It's going to send us into a major recession, further debilitate the middle class and destabilize our economy.

Or take the federal budget. The Reagan revolution started with Reagan arguing for a balanced federal budget. He promised he would do it, but he never did. In fact, he did exactly the opposite, and so did the next Republican president after him, Bush I. By the time they left office, the federal deficit was three or four times what it had been when they started in 1981. Clinton did the hard work of balancing the federal budget, and as thanks the American people voted the Democrats out of Congress. Way to send a consistent message, everybody. Bush II then comes along and undoes all the good Clinton had done. So today, we're running huge deficits, causing the the dollar to be extremely weak internationally. As a result, middle class and poor Americans aren't staying even, we're falling behind every day because the real value of our paychecks is declining. And who benefited: Why Bush's super-rich friends, of course. Bush gave the middle class a couple hundred dollars' tax cuts, and most Americans were dumb enough to think he did them a favor. The real value of your wages is declining by more than that every freaking month. Those tax cuts were meant to help the super-rich, and that is what they did. Bush is a pig, but he isn't totally stupid. He knew exactly what he was doing with that tax cut. The share of income and wealth in the hands of the top 1%, 5% and 10% has risen precipitously in these past seven years, while the middle class has been getting squeezed. You've been screwed by the rich and the super-rich, and you don't even have the sense to know it.

Or take Iraq. Bush said we should never go to war without an exit strategy. So what did he do? He took us to war without an exit strategy. He said we should go to war only as a last resort. So what did he do? He took us into a war of choice. It wasn't a last resort at all. It was what he wanted to do all along. He said we should be humble in our relations with other countries. Humility - Bush? You've got to be kidding.

The list of disasters in this presidency is miles long.

I don't see any lawyers in Kearny doing anything like that. In particular, the lawyer you're talking about, and his son, stood up for the U.S. Constitution. Bush has done everything in his power, legal and illegal, to destroy it. I don't see much similarity.

80474[/snapback]

Someone gets it. Well said.

This comes from someone who spends all his time behind a desk readiing a blog about him and his family.  Its not much different to the bar you strive for. You know the one with a drink in your hand.

80694[/snapback]

I spend very little time here. Do you really think responding to tripe like this is that hard? You might want to remember that we lawyers can read more than two words a minute.

I spend very little time here. Do you really think responding to tripe like this is that hard? You might want to remember that we lawyers can read more than two words a minute.

80843[/snapback]

Another put down from the highly intelligent . . . . . . . .PAUL!!

80843[/snapback]

Just don't give them gum because that would require doing two things at once and we all know that cannot be done by you.

80843[/snapback]

You can't be very busy at work, I just scanned over two of your lengthy posts,

(no, I didn't read them), that had to take you an hour to compose. Certainly

more time than I have to spare.