NJ Smoking Ban

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
no I would exercise my rights as I do now. NOW FOLLOW WHAT I AM SAYING I WOULD NOT GO TO THERE. I send my money where I feel my best interests are. But I still think you should sell your car and stop traveling if you truly feel pollution is killing you & your family.

The smoking ban has been very effective in Kearny and other towns

according to health dept officals, The public wants this law!

It will not be overtuned by the courts in favor of Restaurants and Bowling alleys.

They allready lost in court, So get use to it.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
no I would exercise my rights as I do now. NOW FOLLOW WHAT I AM SAYING I WOULD NOT GO TO THERE. I send my money where I feel my best interests are. But I still think you should sell your car and stop traveling if you truly feel pollution is killing you & your family.

You really are a numb skull and your analogies are silly.

Guest Guest
You really are a numb skull and your analogies are silly.

Truth is your the NUMB SKULL your willing to give over your rights to a state that can't manage one program without paying for it fifteen times. I only wish people could stop smoking just so they could raise YOUR taxes. Your really a JACKASS if you believe that vehicles don't pollute the air if the state stops you from smoking why not stop you from driving. Or limit you from eating what you feel like. Your kids are too fat. If you think that's a load see what they are doing to all the fast food places. I'll bet , the bad parent you are you take children there to eat. All I have said is be careful for what you ask for state intervention in peoples behavior has never worked or is there no longer a drug or a drinking problem.

Guest guest

Well here we go people I told you skin cancer kills, remember smoking bans started with the kids too, just a matter of time till your not allowed out in the sunlight. Eat that snack food while its still legal, fattys are next.

Guest Guest
Well here we go people I told you skin cancer kills, remember smoking bans started with the kids too, just a matter of time till your not allowed out in the sunlight.  Eat that snack food while its still legal, fattys are next.

My sentiment's exactly who's next I WANT GOVERMENT OUT OF MY LIFE. Unlike others on the thread I have my life in order seems as they don't and need a bunch of idiots like what is sitting in Trenton to help them. If they pass a law against stupidity the state would have to shut down. gie your own rights away I will look after my own.

Guest Guest
The smoking ban has been very effective in Kearny and other towns

according to health dept officals, The public wants this law!

It will not be overtuned by the courts in favor of Restaurants and Bowling alleys.

They allready lost in court, So get use to it.

The people affected will spend their money where their intrests are. I just hope the guy running the Bar, Restaurant or Bowling alley feels as you do when 30% of his business decides to do something else or property owners living net to these establishment have to look out at people hanging in front smoking. Smoke Nazis make me more sick than the smokers.

Guest Guest
The people affected will spend their money where their intrests are. I just hope the guy running the Bar, Restaurant or Bowling alley feels as you do when 30% of his business decides to do something else or  property owners living net to these establishment have to look out at people hanging in front smoking. Smoke Nazis make me more sick than the smokers.

30% loss of business? Not going to happen! Just went to a restaurant, no smoking, it was full and it was great.

No longer being held hostage by these pepole who can't control themselves!

Guest Guest
30% loss of business? Not going to happen! Just went to a restaurant, no smoking, it was full and it was great.

...and how do you control that sudden urge to ******** over the fact that you are taking somones rights away???

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

Picture this, you sitting your fat ass in Mickey D's eating a Quarter Pounder in one bite. Your five school age overweigt mouth breathers running through the place pissing off everybody. Until the fat Nazis come to arrest you for fat child abuse.

Guest Guest
...and how do you control that sudden urge to ******** over the fact that you are taking somones rights away???

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Wrong again. You want to take my right to a smoke free environment away.

Guest Guest
Picture this, you sitting your fat ass in Mickey D's eating a Quarter Pounder in one bite.  Your five school age overweigt mouth breathers running through the place pissing off everybody. Until the fat Nazis come to arrest you for fat child abuse.

Yeah, that's realistic.

• 2 weeks later...

Let people smoke it gives money to the economy and it makes them happy. In the end we all die. Death is irrelevant to life. If everyone is going to die why stop them from doing it how they want. I dont see you people with anti-suicide commercials or anti-rape commercials but theres anti-smoking were the damage not only is a choice to the individual but also it takes along time and offers a relief of stress. When will this country stop worrying about people smoking? Get a damn life. Smoking uses propaganda. Why do you smoke? Is it cause the Camel in sunglasses said so? No you do it because its relaxing. You shove this down peoples throats and do you know what it gives them more reason to smoke because you add to the stress. Take your damn Ritalin and just relax. Loosen up. Its time to realize that no matter how hard you try, no matter where you ban it people will smoke. Realize you are only on this Earth for a certain amount of time and its not very long. If people want to die from smoking let them. And don't give me that "Well, what about second hand smoke?" If you were so damned worried about it you wouldn't be hanging around these people. So man-up whimps. Death is coming. So smile and let it come...pussys

Look I'm tired of hearing all this "Stop Smoking" crap. Shouldn't you people be doing something productive with your lives? No matter what you do everyone will die. There is no safe haven from death. All your healthy eating and exercising will all be in vain. You can spend your life trying to live longer but what kind of life is that? You all need to complain about something, that is the problem with our society. When I watch TV I see these "TRUTH" commercials. Why is it that I don't see any anti-suicide commercials? Even if you succeed in taking away smoking it will still happen. America has banned marijuana yet people still smoke it, so what will stop people from getting ciggaretts when all they'd have to do is go to another state to get them? It's there choice to smoke. No matter what happens you die, the only thing you have to choose is how and what happens between birth and that death. Let them die how they want its not like it'll save them in the long run. And don't give me that shit about second hand smoke, because if you don't want second hand smoke then you wouldn't be around people who smoke. So all the people complaining shut up and if you have to whine about something whine about something worth whining about...pussys

Look I'm tired of hearing all this "Stop Smoking" crap. Shouldn't you people be doing something productive with your lives? No matter what you do everyone will die. There is no safe haven from death. All your healthy eating and exercising will all be in vain. You can spend your life trying to live longer but what kind of life is that? You all need to complain about something, that is the problem with our society. When I watch TV I see these "TRUTH" commercials. Why is it that I don't see any anti-suicide commercials? Even if you succeed in taking away smoking it will still happen. America has banned marijuana yet people still smoke it, so what will stop people from getting ciggaretts when all they'd have to do is go to another state to get them? It's there choice to smoke. No matter what happens you die, the only thing you have to choose is how and what happens between birth and that death. Let them die how they want its not like it'll save them in the long run. And don't give me that shit about second hand smoke, because if you don't want second hand smoke then you wouldn't be around people who smoke. So all the people complaining shut up and if you have to whine about something whine about something worth whining about...pussys

:lol::P kid kid this stuff will and in other states it has helped! for most of my life i would wonder why someone would put that shit in the lungs and cause helth problem when its not needed! dang i do not want to die young and i now have lost my mom to it!! also MY LUNGS ARE NOW HURT FROM 2ND HAND SMOKE! i did not smoke but i had no choice but smell it in my home and all over town ! now i can eat and work and not have to put up with it any more" but my lungs are still hurt from a product that should never have been sold!!you are way to young to remember the ads for this shit but they told LIES TO OUR FOLKS! YES LIES AND THEY KNEW IT WAS LIES!!!at your age you should be glade this is going to change! and death "CAN BE RUSHED" life is way to short as it is just ask anyone who is dying from this and yes i have a pal in town now suffering from this shit just ask him! but hey i think your still a good kid!!! :DB)

Guest Guest

how about when the non-smokers are in with smokers getting all the second hand smoke inhaled. It's not right. Why we we suffer for yoiur smoking. We like to hang out in a place just like you.

Guest Concerned

:o For the first time I agree with this kid LIVE & LET LIVE

Guest Guest

It's called quality of life you little moron.

Guest Guest
Quality of life for those of us that can control ourselves, and not smoke in public places where non-smokers have to inhale your stank.

You ass!

Can I have three more Quarter Pounders please. Did I get your order correct. Oh yea super size it.

Guest Guest
And exactly how do my eating habits affect you? Jackass.

Look dummy my point all a long has been about government control of our every day life. Did you see in the news this week where they want to tax soda because it makes people fat. Its not about what your sucking in its about control of your very being. If you wish to give your life to the State and say tell me how to think, behave what ever check yourself into a State Asylum and wait for your medication. In the mean time I'll run my life without State help. Just look at what Johnson 's GREAT society has done for the poor they are State dependants. Stop drinking the Kool aid and think for you.

Guest Guest
Look dummy my point all a long has been about government control of our every day life. Did you see in the news this week where they want to tax soda because it makes people fat. Its not about what your sucking in its about control of your very being. If you wish to give your life to the State and say tell me how to think, behave what ever check yourself into a State Asylum and wait for your medication. In the mean time I'll run my life without State help. Just look at what Johnson 's GREAT society has done for the poor they are State dependants. Stop drinking the Kool aid and think for you.

Your such a moron it's sad.

I wish to be able to go into a public place or business and not inhale cigarette smoke, that is what I wish. But because some jerk offs can't control themselves for a couple of hours I couldn't get my wish. Luckily, someone with some balls stepped up to the plate and did something about it.

The fact is that people like you can't control themselves. That is why the government has to step in and do it for you.

Now get some help with your paranoid tendencies. Keep repeating, "the Government is not out to get me", you'll feel better.

And BTW di**head, the restaurants, bars, and bowling alleys have never been more packed.

Archived