NJ Smoking Ban

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
:ph34r:  :lol: kid kid this stuff will and in other states it has helped! for most of my life i would wonder why someone would put that shit in the lungs and cause helth problem when its not needed! dang i do not want to die young and i now have lost my mom to it!! also MY LUNGS ARE NOW HURT FROM 2ND HAND SMOKE! i did not smoke but i had no choice but smell it in my home and all over town ! now i can eat and work and not have to put up with it any more" but my lungs are still hurt from a product that should never have been sold!!you are way to young to remember the ads for this shit but they told LIES TO OUR FOLKS! YES LIES AND THEY KNEW IT WAS LIES!!!at your age you should be glade this is going to change! and death "CAN BE RUSHED" life is way to short as it is just ask anyone who is dying from this and yes i have a pal in town now suffering from this shit just ask him! but hey i think your still a good kid!!! :)  B)

Hey Joey, I think in your case the second hand smoke caused brain damage. You're about as sharp as a marble.

I'll give you one thing. You're a great example of the affects of second hand smoke and what it can do to the brain.

Kids let this be a lesson to you.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived