No Contract For 3 Years

Guest FireFighter

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest_Guest
Tweety better watch out for Sylvester!

:P Hi Mike R :lol:

You think you know who posted that; you do NOT. And, I would thank you to leave names out of it.

:rolleyes: WHY? :angry: you think you are above everyone else :rolleyes:

Guest guest_Guest

You think you know who posted that; you do NOT. And, I would thank you to leave names out of it.

:lol: After all it was just a guess :P i forgot to add that

Guest guest_Guest
So, you assumed. One should never assume, it makes an #*& out of "u" and "me".

:rolleyes: Relax Mike R sorry to think it was you. I should not have used your name. I was wrong so. Sorry again :angry:

Guest unregistered

I heard the rank and file firefighters setteled there contract and will begin to work the 24 hr. shift very soon, but tell me the rumor is not true that the officers who supervise the firefighters will continue on the old shift.My very good friend who is a kearny firefighter informed me, a taxpayer in Kearny that the officers still do not have a contract after 3years and 7 months.I am a Newark firefighter and have experienced the chaos and confusion that reigns when you have the firefighters and officers on different shifts.The City of Newark finally came to their senses when after 8 weeks of operating under these assinine conditions ,sanity prevailed. I defy anyone to prove that any fire dept operated efficiently with smooth teamwork,timely training, and high morale under those conditions.When will the Chief, the town council,Mr. DeArco.town administrator and last but not least our Georgetown educated mayor ???finally come to their senses and do what is best for the smooth operation of the Kearny Fire Dept.and the good people of Kearny who deserve only the best and most efficient fire dept.Only an idiot coud possibly think this plan woud be good for anyone.God help the peope of Kearny if this plan is allowed to be put in operation.Just ask the chief of Newark.

:lol: After all it was just a guess :P i forgot to add that

You must be kidding!!! Mike R. posts on this site!!!

I heard the rank and file firefighters setteled there contract and will begin to work the 24 hr. shift very soon, but tell me the rumor is not true that the officers who supervise the firefighters will continue on the old shift.My very good friend who is a kearny firefighter informed me, a taxpayer in Kearny that the officers still do not have a contract after 3years and 7 months.I am a Newark firefighter and have experienced the chaos and confusion that reigns when you have the firefighters and officers on different shifts.The City of Newark finally came to their senses when after 8 weeks of operating under these assinine conditions ,sanity prevailed. I defy anyone to prove that any fire dept operated efficiently with smooth teamwork,timely training, and high morale under those conditions.When will the Chief, the town council,Mr. DeArco.town administrator and last but not least our Georgetown educated mayor ???finally come to their senses and do what is best for the smooth operation of the Kearny Fire Dept.and the good people of Kearny who deserve only the best and most efficient fire dept.Only an idiot coud possibly think this plan woud be good for anyone.God help the peope of Kearny if this plan is allowed to be put in operation.Just ask the chief of Newark.

Thanks D for your take on the current situation as it compares to a recent situation in Newark. The answer to your ? is NEVER!!!!!!!

He's right. You are the eyeroller Ahole!

Guest Guest 1

:lol: WHY? :angry: you think you are above everyone else :rolleyes:

He's right. You are the eyeroller Ahole!

I hope to God you guys are not firemen. If you are, we are in trouble, Grow up and move on!

Guest FlagMann.
:angry: Still no contract. How long must we wait for a fair contract? -_-

Whine, whine, whine, You whinny, whining!! Firefighter!!! Don't like what you are making? then quit!!! You all are cry babies!!

The TAX PAYERS!! are the ones that "pay" your salary, wake up!!! 3/4 of you don't live in Town!! (all big shots that moved out of Town)

Here comes Newark.Trash, trash, trash, and more trash.

FlagMann.

Guest "Doc" Holiday
:angry: Still no contract. How long must we wait for a fair contract? -_-

Whine, whine, whine, You whinny, whining!! Firefighter!!! Don't like what you are making? then quit!!! You all are cry babies!!

The TAX PAYERS!! are the ones that "pay" your salary, wake up!!! 3/4 of you don't live in Town!! (all big shots that moved out of Town)

FlagMann.

Oh, Flagmann, I forgot that you were still posting here.

You may go now!!

:( Still no contract. How long must we wait for a fair contract? :angry:

FlagMann.

Oh, Flagmann, I forgot that you were still posting here.

You may go now!!

Yo...Flagman...where do you buy your drugs?

Guest why no contract

heard last night the Town Council didn't vote for the fire contract. And King Santos decreed that police and fire OT this year will use a lower hourly rate because there are 53 weeks in 2004. Brothers, don't let this guy get away it! retirees wil lose out!

heard last night the Town Council didn't vote for the fire contract. And King Santos decreed that police and fire OT this year will use a lower hourly rate because there are 53 weeks in 2004. Brothers, don't let this guy get away it! retirees wil lose out!

I can see how this would effect your weekly pay to make up for the 53rd payday.

I don't see how it would effect your hourly rate. Please enlighten me.

I heard firefighters just lounge around and order out all the time. :(

No they actually cook. Maybe you should take the test, you could cook for the boys seing you have all that Burger King expertise. Word up Wigger!

Guest guest_Guest

Nice article in the Observer about the FF's contract. Finally settled. The thing is Mr Santos never negotiated with anyone. The FF got the 24 hour shit. what did it really cost? Can't ask Santos cause he wasn't there. Anyone got a copy of the contract changes??

Archived