Improved Guidelines

KOTW

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I think I'm gonna block it from my computer.

lol

all you have to do is not go there. it's not we have our links here anymore, tempting you like delicious adult content candy :o

Actually, heyduke.net still has the page linked through the "www" button.

Guest concerned guest

KOTW,

Please address the "WWW" button/ link issue with Heyduke. All links were to be removed as per your guidelines. Heyduke is in violation.

Thanks

do you people have any actual discussion to offer to these forums other than busting our b**ls?

seriously, this isn't pre-school you little tattletales.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) rule.

This is ridiculous.

From now on I will only respond to registered users and/or webmaster. I suggest the Webmaster stops catering to the unregistered users.

Whether you like it or not, we (heyduke) come to this site faithfully, and also view your many web ads. We only post our honest opinions and ideas. We keep the swearing to the minimum and have respect for anyone that shows respect. If we have a different opinion then you, we don’t mock your or call you names. All we try to do is, show it from our perspective. I say we have a vote. I know we will still lose, but at least its fair.

added May12

I will only ignore "Guest's" stupid and unneeded remarks.

Guest Guest
From now on HeyDuke.net people will only respond to registered users and/or webmaster.

Know what is ridiculous?

You said this like it was our punishment. Now that is ridiculous.

guests don't exactly get my utmost respect on this forum. i've seen a few that actually had some well thought out ideas and expressed them intelligently, but the majority just throw hissy fits all day like a 5 year old.

and i'm not going to ignore anybody, no matter how idiotic they may be.

Guest Guest 99
This is ridiculous.

From now on HeyDuke.net people will only respond to registered users and/or webmaster. I suggest the Webmaster stops catering to the unregistered users.

:o Now I'll never register. :lol:

Guest Concerned guest

No need for discussion HeyDuke, rules are rules. Do you violate the new guidelines? Yes. Then stop trying to justify yourself and delete your "WWW" link. Once again we hear nothing from KOTW. Amazing how you drop out of sight and dont reply when it concerns HeyDuke and this issue. Speak up Webmaster!!

No need for discussion HeyDuke, rules are rules. Do you violate the new guidelines? Yes. Then stop trying to justify yourself and delete your "WWW" link. Once again we hear nothing from KOTW. Amazing how you drop out of sight and dont reply when it concerns HeyDuke and this issue. Speak up Webmaster!!

Dear Concerned Guest:

I did recently email HeyDuke.net regarding the removal of his link which appears in the border of his posts automatically because he registered as a member and filled in a website in the registration process. Since the message board automatically places that link there, I do not believe that HeyDuke.net realized immediately that the link was still there. HeyDuke.net voluntarily, at my request, removed his signature link. I believe that he will do the same with his border link.

KOTW has spoken.

KOTW

Guest Guest
Thank-you for the clarification Webmaster. Heyduke, the ball is in your court. Do the right thing. <_<  <_<

im sick of this c**p

KOTW Note: The above post per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

I can't believe you censored "c**p". What next, I can't include D*ck Van Dyke in a post?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

it doesn't make any difference.

it's the business between Heyduke.net and the webmaster. they can talk it out amongst themselves. you people running around spouting stuff like "ADULT CONTENT! HEYDUKE BREAKS RULES! WHERE ARE YOU KOTW?! SAVE US" is beyond immature. that's all i'm saying. i'm not trying to justify anything. all i'm saying is a lot of you need to grow up, big time.

Guest Concerned guest

How about a little less talk and delete your "WWW" link Dukey. By the way, telling people to "grow up" has got to be the most predictable thing to write when replying on this forum. Do us all a favor and save your breath. "Get a life" ranks a close second so get yourself another comeback Pu**c! <_<<_<:lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

How about a little less talk and delete your "WWW" link Dukey. By the way, telling people to "grow up" has got to be the most predictable thing to write when replying on this forum. Do us all a favor and save your breath. "Get a life" ranks a close second so get yourself another comeback Pu**c! <_<<_<:lol:

i removed the link quite a while ago, thanks.

i'm not trying to sit here and win an elementary school argument. i don't keep a "comeback" to prove my point. all i have to do is look at every one of these completely immature posts and anyone can see that these people, including yourself, need to GROW UP. it doesn't matter how "predictable" that is, because it's completely genuine.

go ahead, don't take my advice and live life with the mentality of a 10 year old. your loss.

Guest Guestimate
Thank-you for the clarification Webmaster. Heyduke, the ball is in your court. Do the right thing. <_<  <_<

im sick of this c**p

KOTW Note: The above post per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Heyduke **** ***,

Do your parents approve of your website? I'll have to ask next time we are at a family function together.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Thank-you for the clarification Webmaster. Heyduke, the ball is in your court. Do the right thing. :ph34r:  :ph34r:

im sick of this c**p

Heyduke **** ***,

Do your parents approve of your website? I'll have to ask next time we are at a family function together.

it's MY website, and my parents don't mind it at all. my mom reads it herself. she only draws the line on certain things.

aside from cursing like sailors, i don't find Heyduke all that inappropriate, but that's neither here nor there. :ph34r:

Guest Guestimate
Thank-you for the clarification Webmaster. Heyduke, the ball is in your court. Do the right thing. :ph34r:  :ph34r:

im sick of this c**p

Heyduke **** ***,

it's MY website, and my parents don't mind it at all. my mom reads it herself. she only draws the line on certain things.

aside from cursing like sailors, i don't find Heyduke all that inappropriate, but that's neither here nor there. :ph34r:

I was talking to **** ** (Webmaster, no need to edit the name, his picture is right on their website).

Archived