Improved Guidelines

KOTW

KOTW Wemaster, you are a Coward. You create new guidelines and then refuse to back them up. Your credibility is shot. HeyDuke just punked you out! What are you scared to respond, HeyDuke got your toungue? Back your guidelines or just shut it! As for you HeyDork, F-Off!

Instigator....

and no i punked you out.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm glad to see someone, especially the administrator of these boards, actually has an understanding and respect for us. yes, perhaps our website does contain a bit of "adult" content. and in turn, that may be against these new guidelines. if we have to take the link down, that's perfectly understandable.

these personal attacks however, are childish. i don't say that to insult anybody, but it's just gotten very mundane for every post we make to be nitpicked and criticized because we're young and probably viewed as some misguided delinquents. we may have mature themed humor at times, but that's taken along with just that; maturity. never in my life have i seen more adults make fools of themselves than on this website and i really do not understand that.

mock us if you wish. it'll only prove my point further.

I am also glad to see the webmaster is understanding. Thank you.

Let's see. HeyDuke does contain some "adult content." But to tell you the truth, most of the time there are more offending comments made by objectors of our site.

The webmaster did make a new rule that states "In addition, url links to sites that have adult content (or advertisements for adult content) will be removed."

He has also state that "This message board was set up so that residents could have discussions about issues effecting their town. Heyduke.net and pube have contributed so I will not, without reflection and some thought, just delete the link."

We have no problem removing the link, if those are the wishes of the webmaster.

To Thankful, and all others who object and leave anonymous guest names:

I'm assuming you have actually visited the site. If you have then you must be aware of the fact that there is a disclaimer. In the disclaimer there is a section that reads:

By viewing the content of this website, you are agreeing to the following rules: 1) I will not hold HeyDuke and those associated with it responsible in any way with any complications that might arise from any content within this site. 2) I am viewing this content with my own free will. 3) I will not use any materials (pictures, quotes, pages, files, etc.) in any way against HeyDuke and those associated with it. 4) I will not steal any content from this site 5) The content I will view will be for personal use. 6) I understand that when I gain access to this site, I can be exposed to visual images, verbal descriptions and audio of a odd, strange, perverted, sexually oriented, and illicit nature. I am voluntarily choosing to do so, because I want to view, read and/or hear the various materials which are available, for my own personal enjoyment, information and/or education.

By viewing HeyDuke.net and then coming here and complaining how it hold adult content is against the disclaimer. We are not help accountable for your feelings and opinions, if you choose to disregard the disclaimer. Disregarding the disclaimer, voids all of your rants and raves towards HeyDuke.net.

Thank You.

Guest Guest
url links to sites that have adult content (or advertisements for adult content) will be removed.

KOTW

webmaster, you state "adult content links will be removed" then you leave them there. You make your own site a joke. :rolleyes:

Guest Thankful

KOTW, The debate is not between HeyDuke and myself. The debate is between

You(KOTW Webmaster), your so-called Improved Guidelines and the Heyduke Promotiond Dept. It's a matter of cedibility. In no less than a day after stating New Guidelines, you failed to enforce your new rules. You did not remove a link that contained adult content. So why don't you and Heyduck have yourselves a little convo. and decide!

Perhaps you would benefit from talking to someone in the legal profession before relying on a disclaimer as a means of obsolving yourself of responsibility. A disclaimer is nothing more than a written statement disavowing a legal claim and will not hold up in court. It goes along the lines of the restaurant cloakroom sign, "Not responsible for lost or stolen items".

I think the new rules for KOTW have been written in the simplest of words, and by the postings of Pube, "yes, perhaps our website does contain a bit of "adult" content", and Senshi, " Let's see. HeyDuke does contain some "adult content", the rules apparently are not being adhered to in this instance. It is my opinion, and you may disagree at will, the mature thing to do at this time is for the HeyDuke participants to remove the url until the issue can beresolved. Butting heads in the dark, as you are doing here, solves nothing.

Perhaps you would benefit from talking to someone in the legal profession before relying on a disclaimer as a means of obsolving yourself of responsibility. A disclaimer is nothing more than a written statement disavowing a legal claim and will not hold up in court. It goes along the lines of the restaurant cloakroom sign, "Not responsible for lost or stolen items".

I think the new rules for KOTW have been written in the simplest of words, and by the postings of Pube, "yes, perhaps our website does contain a bit of "adult" content", and Senshi, " Let's see. HeyDuke does contain some "adult content", the rules apparently are not being adhered to in this instance. It is my opinion, and you may disagree at will, the mature thing to do at this time is for the HeyDuke participants to remove the url until the issue can beresolved. Butting heads in the dark, as you are doing here, solves nothing.

when the moderator makes a decision on whether or not he wants the link there, it will stay or be removed.

until then, it ain't moving.

Now that's a mature response. The only thing you forgot was the exclamation points at the end to show how aggressive you were trying to be. I guess I made a mistake to offer a compromise because it is apparent that you think you are right and the rest of us are always wrong.

Now that's a mature response. The only thing you forgot was the exclamation points at the end to show how aggressive you were trying to be. I guess I made a mistake to offer a compromise because it is apparent that you think you are right and the rest of us are always wrong.

offer a compromise? Who are you. This is between KOTW and people of HeyDuke.... not RonD.

how can you go to such far lengths as to say i'm being immature? the moderator said that although Heyduke.net may cross the boundaries of these new rules, he's still debating whether to make us remove it or not. therefore i'm in the same boat here. why aren't you insulting him as well?

i don't think ANYBODY is right in a situation like this. that's why all i'm saying is to WAIT for the moderator to make a decision. that's all.

I made a mistake to offer a compromise because it is apparent that you think you are right and the rest of us are always wrong.

Must i quote you again? You are making a compromise?

"The rest of us"?

You can speak for every KOTW member that post here?

I dont think soo ;)

Guest Guest who?
link is gone.

are you little maggots happy?

Actually, it is not gone. Click on the "www" button at the bottom of all your posts.

But, I'm just curious, did you or the webmaster remove the link from your signature?

link is gone.

are you little maggots happy?

Actually, it is not gone. Click on the "www" button at the bottom of all your posts.

But, I'm just curious, did you or the webmaster remove the link from your signature?

ah, thanks for pointing that out. i forgot i even had that.

i took it out.. KOTW PMed Heyduke.net, he showed me, so i decided i might as well comply early.

Well KOTW Webmaster, speak up! What is your decision.

he requested to take the link down, at least he told Heyduke.net to. he didn't address myself nor Senshi, but i removed it anyway.

so yeah. that's the webmaster's decision.

Archived