Improved Guidelines

KOTW

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prepube
Thank-you for the clarification Webmaster. Heyduke, the ball is in your court. Do the right thing. :ph34r:  :ph34r:

im sick of this c**p

KOTW Note: The above post per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Heyduke **** ***,

Do your parents approve of your website? I'll have to ask next time we are at a family function together.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

it's MY website, and my parents don't mind it at all. my mom reads it herself. she only draws the line on certain things.

aside from cursing like sailors, i don't find Heyduke all that inappropriate, but that's neither here nor there. :ph34r:

it's MY website, and my parents don't mind it at all. my mom reads it herself.

????

Guest Guestimate

So now Ms. Webmaster is also deciding which posts to post at all, without explanation.

I used the name of one of the members of Heyduke, which was censored even though his picture is on their website.

I then replied to pube, again using the name and advising Ms. webmaster that there was no need to censor since the picture is posted. This post was eliminated altogether.

Makes one wonder how many other posts Ms. webmaster has declined to post.

Yeah, I know this is her website but I don't believe my post violated any of the established guidelines. So if they are changing should we not be advised?

Of course I will be surprised that this post makes it on to the board.

:ph34r:

So now Ms. Webmaster is also deciding which posts to post at all, without explanation.

I used the name of one of the members of Heyduke, which was censored even though his picture is on their website.

I then replied to pube, again using the name and advising Ms. webmaster that there was no need to censor since the picture is posted. This post was eliminated altogether.

Makes one wonder how many other posts Ms. webmaster has declined to post.

Yeah, I know this is her website but I don't believe my post violated any of the established guidelines. So if they are changing should we not be advised?

Of course I will be surprised that this post makes it on to the board.

:angry:

Dear Poster:

Your original post is under review. It has not been deleted but because of its content, it is been delayed until I can confirm your statement. I rarely delete posts although since the institution of the new guidelines, I have deleted two posts because of personal content.

KOTW

Guest Concerned Guest

So let me get this straight Pube, you own and run the website with the web address heyduke.net. But you and Heyduke, as posters on this website, are 2 different people. Is that right so far? Seems a bit strange to me. Someone other then you, the owner, willfully names themself after your website. Sounds like you got yourself your own little promo dept. Maybe the Webmaster should consider adding to the guidelines for postings. How much promotion is deemed acceptable for posters. Can I name my posting name after a dirty website that a FRIEND owns?

So let me get this straight Pube, you own and run the website with the web address heyduke.net. But you and Heyduke, as posters on this website, are 2 different people. Is that right so far? Seems a bit strange to me. Someone other then you, the owner, willfully names themself after your website. Sounds like you got yourself your own little promo dept. Maybe the Webmaster should consider adding to the guidelines for postings. How much promotion is deemed acceptable for posters. Can I name my posting name after a dirty website that a FRIEND owns?

When are you going to get it. There are MANY people on HeyDuke.net, Yes pube owns the name, and pays the money for it. But "We" write the crazy stuff, edit pics, promo... There's at least 8 of us that write stuff regularly.And at least 5 that give ideas. Its more like a joke website to our friends that visit. But you would'nt know that because you just look at the pictures. It cant be that bad of a site, we get alot of unique hits. Meaning people that have never been there.... and they keep coming back. We're not trying to sell you anything, and there is NO ADS. Its a web site that was put together by teenage kearny kids. Look around, you might know someone.

Yes me and pube are 2 differnet people, if you would read our post you would see that we have almost opposite ideas.

As far as more guide lines, Her/him (webmaster of KOTW) and I have had private conversations about the HeyDuke post name, and He/She is letting me keep it. Only because I contribute discussions to this website. He/she made you guys happy, with the the links .Now he/she has to keep us happy, we (heyduke) are posters too.

Guest Concerned Guest

As you have stated, The Webmaster has recognized your contribution Heyduke, and with that I do agree. Sometimes you and your crew come off a bit rude, a bit aggressive, a bit UNITED, a bit promotional, a bit wise. But in the end , my debate wasn't really with you. It was with the KOTW(Webmaster) and his/her well written and well thought out guidelines. If you take the time to write, rewrite, then issue a set of rules deemed important enough, as the Webmaster did. Then one must stand by the rules or loose cred. Offering intelligent discussion, as you did with your last reply is respected, giving a reply like "Grow Up" falls flat. You all back each other up so quickly it comes off lame.(Pube, HeyD. Sens.) But rules are rules. It's important to keep KOTW(Webmaster) honest for cred. of all. KOTW has responded credibly and full credit is due. :angry::D:D

Guest Guest

Can we all just stop picking on the HeyDuke kids??? They've done everything asked of them by the webmaster. Now, please, let it rest. You don't like their website? Don't go there. It is really that simple. You have an issue with something they write on this site? You can send a private message to the webmaster.

So, please, let it die!

Can we all just stop picking on the HeyDuke kids??? They've done everything asked of them by the webmaster. Now, please, let it rest. You don't like their website? Don't go there. It is really that simple. You have an issue with something they write on this site? You can send a private message to the webmaster.

So, please, let it die!

THANK YOU.

finally somebody besides us sees how stupid this is.

As you have stated, The Webmaster has recognized your contribution Heyduke, and with that I do agree. Sometimes you and your crew come off a bit rude, a bit aggressive, a bit UNITED, a bit promotional, a bit wise. But in the end , my debate wasn't really with you. It was with the KOTW(Webmaster) and his/her well written and well thought out guidelines. If you take the time to write, rewrite, then issue a set of rules deemed important enough, as the Webmaster did. Then one must stand by the rules or loose cred. Offering intelligent discussion, as you did with your last reply is respected, giving a reply like "Grow Up" falls flat. You all back each other up so quickly it comes off lame.(Pube, HeyD. Sens.) But rules are rules. It's important to keep KOTW(Webmaster) honest for cred. of all. KOTW has responded credibly and full credit is due. :angry::D:D

Agreed

Funny how you took the time to read and agree to my earlier post HeyDuke. I think you really do care.

funny how you just like to instigate conflict and then act as if we're the "bad guys". you're having way too much fun with that.

Guest Concerned Guest

Funny how all three of you respond to my posts when I'm only replying to ONE of you. You guys must be such good friends. Do you enjoy fighting each others battles? Stop sticking up for one another because it's really getting stale. Don't reply unless directly addressed. This is why you guys are disliked and messed with on this website, get it.

Funny how all three of you respond to my posts when I'm only replying to ONE of you. You guys must be such good friends. Do you enjoy fighting each others battles? Stop sticking up for one another because it's really getting stale. Don't reply unless directly addressed. This is why you guys are disliked and messed with on this website, get it.

look who's on the opposite end of the spectrum now. it wasn't too long ago that every person on this site constantly harassed all 3 of us. doesn't feel good to be ganged up on, does it? oh and by the way.. "Don't reply unless directly addressed"? this is a public forum, and discussions are to be held among everyone. did you already forget about KOTW's rules about directing flaming towards a single individual, or was the only rule you cared about being that we were to remove the Heyduke link? nice. real nice.

Archived