Fires

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

If it's true, Kearny hired another nopotism fireman when every other union like the cops and the teachers had to make concessions to keep their jobs. Yet they claim each group is, " We." That is pure corruption in my opinion. Another do no nothing leaky bag of crap on the payroll. Disgracefull. Why would the town of no work need another fireman. It's just white mans welfare anyway you look at it. I would be a fireman just for fun but the boredom would kill me. Sleep, eat, crap, watch TV, read a magazine, fool around on a laptop, sleep some more, you get it. Where's the benefit to the town in the return of these many million$ of dollars? There is NONE. A complete town merger of Harrison and Kearny is the only answer to prevent Harrsion from folding. Then there will be guaranteed lay offs because the sold out 17 are not going to work along side a $110,000.00 a year Harrison guy who doesn't even have to get drug tested among other things. Senioriy from Harrison will rule the roost. The Kearny Chief having to step down to Deputy Chief as well as every other rank to make way for the conrtactually paid well above six figure Captains from Harrison. Kearny will have have mass demotions to make way from who's really gonna be in charge. Same with the Police. Right brother?

Barney, in my opinion you're a J-O. Right brother?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KPDPipes

KPDPies says nothing about himself being a procactive, effective Police Officer but types a whole paragaraph about the Fire Depaartment going back to the levels of manpower when Leo Vartan was Mayor? You remind me of KPDBlu, the coward of the county. How did you know that fact? You seem to spit it out like you talk about it all day, 7 days a week. What a loser. Why didn't you take the FD test?

" I Don't like fire...never did. " Big baby. How come you didn't say " I Don't like crime...never did. " Scared little dimwit. I bet you would have to do some research on how many cops there were when Vartan was Mayor, right you little big shot. You are quite laughable. That shows how weak of an Officer you are who probably doesn't move an inch when a crime is reported even if you are on the same block. Local tough guys on the street probably tell you to go **** yourself off duty and you just put your head down and walk away.

You wait until the dispatcher TELLS YOU in particular to respond and to a crime, and even if you are on the same block when the call goes but not to you, you take off before anyone sees you like a little baby chicken crap. You have every piece of Police equipment known to man on you and in your car but are always the last to arrive and first to leave a scene. Never an arrest, but you are probably heavy handed with the tickets, right big man? Nice and safe, right baby boy? You are a humiliation to your department and have few friends there I'm sure. I hope your work buddies don't know who you are because this would be such a humiliation, but you deserve it. Fake *** crybaby momma's boy. I doubt you have any rank, but if you managed to squeak by on a promotional exam I'm sure every guy assigned to your squad would say," OH no, not this **hole and you would get no respect at all.

Gon get togetther with Jus Sayin and please tell us some more firemen facts. Wait, this is blowing my mind! A dual war story where you both are involved, like I dropped my fourth back up gun but my firebuddy knocked the perp down with a blast of water!! IT would be too much.

Actually if you had bothered to read it...you MIGHT have noticed that I was in fact speaking about the Police Department during the first paragraph.. hence the part where I said "Back to Fire" at the end....or even this little gem

Considering that with the recent retirements KPD are several BEHIND what the TO calls for
See, that there is called a "Clue" in Copspeak..dont get TOO excited though. Unfortunately KOTW hasn't managed to allow me to write in crayon so you can follow along easier. Thank you by the way, for answering PRECISELY as I predicted..it's not easy being correct all the time. Ad Hominem Insults, and not once answer to any of the questions I posed. Now I just KNOW that as you're sitting there in Mom's basement in your bathrobe screaming at her to bring you some Meatloaf you're going to read this, and your little heart will go all a-flutter..it's ok, your mancrush will go away as you hit puberty..Dont be scared..your voice change is perfectly normal... One day you may even have those little BB's drop..and you'll come out from there and deal with people in the real world...instead of hiding behind your keyboard like a little B**ch.

Guest Guest

One Fireman thinks I have killed 10 terrorists, another thinks I am ridig around in search of fires, and another thinks I am in my mothers basement (in an NYPD T-shirt) hiding from the world. Three very different places on the map. Please go back to the FBI Fireman profiler class in Virginia and get re-trained on your profiling techniques. I know the G.E.D. only takes you so far but try harder to pay attention to the instuctor. You sure didn't pay attention at the Fire Academy, which I have always considered a joke because it should only be one day instruction lesson with a two hour lunch, but push that G.E.D. to its limits boy. Man up, 300 lb. soldier! Left, right, left right left. Carry on boy.

Guest KPDPipes

One Fireman thinks I have killed 10 terrorists, another thinks I am ridig around in search of fires, and another thinks I am in my mothers basement (in an NYPD T-shirt) hiding from the world. Three very different places on the map. Please go back to the FBI Fireman profiler class in Virginia and get re-trained on your profiling techniques. I know the G.E.D. only takes you so far but try harder to pay attention to the instuctor. You sure didn't pay attention at the Fire Academy, which I have always considered a joke because it should only be one day instruction lesson with a two hour lunch, but push that G.E.D. to its limits boy. Man up, 300 lb. soldier! Left, right, left right left. Carry on boy.

The Bong Water.....you REALLY need to stop drinking it Peaches. You are even less coherent than Normal. You need to read this "Strunk" of course that is assuming you are capable of reading anything over a third grade level.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Everytime someone criticizes the Kearny Fire Department the KFD says that the person is on a computer in their mothers basement. Where does that come from? Experience I guess. The KFD is a bottomless money pit for taxpayers and residents property tax money to support underachieving, non-educated nepotism and patronage jobs, thats it. Name a job a KFD member can get $100,000 and up for doing nothing. You can't do it. You are afraid to even answer a very simple question as to how many fires have been put out or "knocked down" by the KFD in 6 months or 2011 because you know the number is probably 1 which is a complete humiliation of $6 million dollars of taxpayer money. FD's are nothing but dumping grounds for the poiticians and friends to take care of them for votes and the realization that the fireman have no other chance to make over $25,000 in their lives. The scam has been made legal by the very policians whose children or brothers work there. It's a massive corruption form of welare. That's my opinion.

Guest Kearny Senior

Everytime someone criticizes the Kearny Fire Department the KFD says that the person is on a computer in their mothers basement. Where does that come from? Experience I guess. The KFD is a bottomless money pit for taxpayers and residents property tax money to support underachieving, non-educated nepotism and patronage jobs, thats it. Name a job a KFD member can get $100,000 and up for doing nothing. You can't do it. You are afraid to even answer a very simple question as to how many fires have been put out or "knocked down" by the KFD in 6 months or 2011 because you know the number is probably 1 which is a complete humiliation of $6 million dollars of taxpayer money. FD's are nothing but dumping grounds for the poiticians and friends to take care of them for votes and the realization that the fireman have no other chance to make over $25,000 in their lives. The scam has been made legal by the very policians whose children or brothers work there. It's a massive corruption form of welare. That's my opinion.

Barney, Barney, Barney, Take some advice from someone older and wiser than you. You need to talk to someone about your obsession with th KFD. It's not normal or rational to be so obsessed with anything.

It could be something as simple as being rejected by the KFD or it could be more complicated. Take care of yourself, son.

Guest Guest

At the town meeting, the Mayor and council said there would be a hiring freeze on every town job, no exceptions. Then they take a vote to add an additional fireman and it passes with an overwhelming majority. Who is he related to? Do they jnow what hiring freeze is?

Nope not 1,but feel free to keep guessing.

You come on this website and demand answers and nobody gives them to you, that should tell you something, I could easily provide you with the information your looking for but why? You'll never admit your wrong and will accuse me of making them up which is why I provided you with the location of that information so you could see for yourself but you haven't done that,why is that?

As far as the kid in Mom's basement image along with a host of others you've read, that's the image people have of YOU after reading YUUR posts, it's the image your writing conjures up in peoples minds when they read it, just like you think of me as a fat useless uneducated slob, yet you've refused to stop by and have a cup of coffee so you can see for yourself which of course proved you a coward....you should have quit back then but I guess common sense isn't your strong point.

By continuing to allow you to post KOTW enables you to do more damage to yourself and humiliate yourself in ways that no one else here could ever hope to do.

Even as a wannabe Troll you are a failure.

It's going to be a beautiful weekend, you should get out and enjoy it, this computer stuff just doesn't seem to be your bag.

jus sayin

Guest Forum

After a career of 20 years as a police officer, I have never heard of Coptalk or this "Cluestick." Where the heck did you hear these terms?. I think in 20 years I would have heard them being I work as a cop there every year.

At the town meeting, the Mayor and council said there would be a hiring freeze on every town job, no exceptions. Then they take a vote to add an additional fireman and it passes with an overwhelming majority. Who is he related to? Do they jnow what hiring freeze is?

Often new hires will actually save the town money. Like I am sure it will in this case. Imagine 4 firefighters retire. Now if you don't hire anyone to take their place you will be paying OT to fill their spots. Now imagine OT for some of the guys near the top of the pay scale. You are talking a lot of money. Now imagine hiring some new guys to just jump right in making in the low 30K's a year. Savings? Yes I think so. Think about it.

(Now as to who they hired I have no clue and why but this is a senario where it would make sense to work around a hiring freeze)

The new hire was the result of the conclusion of a lawsuit brought on by an individual that the Town chose to pass over for hire, as I understand it the Town was ordered by the court to hire so there was no choice and the vote by the Town council would be moot.

As far as saving O/T there is no cost for overtime, the members of the KFD from the top down recieve no overtime pay and work for comp-time on an hour for hour basis, this was done to prevent 15+ firefighters from being laid off.

As far as I know the KPD is also operating in the same manner.

As an aside, I noticed my taxes haven't dropped yet.

jus sayin

Guest Guest

The new firemen is dating F. ********`s daughter. They had to hire him as a payback to council woman ***** for making her son in law principal of roosevelt school and her son as custodian in one of the grammar schools.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

Barney, Barney, Barney, Take some advice from someone older and wiser than you. You need to talk to someone about your obsession with th KFD. It's not normal or rational to be so obsessed with anything.

It could be something as simple as being rejected by the KFD or it could be more complicated. Take care of yourself, son.

Actually it is usually one of the Police Officers who point out that the more vociferous of the FD's critics are denizens of their Parent's basement and/or refer to them ad they Keyboard Commandos. that said, since you seem to refer to anyone who opposes the FD as "Barney" (In what is assumed is a derogatory reference towards Police Officers), can we accept as read perchance the sobriquet of "Douchebag" for those who routinely like to bash Cops out of hand?? After all, what is good for one, SHOULD be good for the other. Either way, the enmity between the Police and Fire Depts that exists in Harrison, does NOT exist in Kearny..although that really seems to Chafe the Hindquarters of the Idiots on both sides. Here's a thought Keep your Harrison Crap, in HARRISON, and leave the Kearny boards to the people of Kearny.

Guest Guest

You say it was an imaginary 20 minute response time, but that confirmed 20 minute response time from a block away made me a very rich man. That is surely not imaginary money in the bank. Feels good to never have to work again by buying a turn key profitable business with some of that cash and banking the rest. Thanks for the windfall!

Guest Guest

There IS OT work being passed out at the Firehouse and our comp time days, to throw people off course, can be accumulated can be cashed in at full pay value as part of the boat payment upon retirement. Not too bad!

Guest Guest

Save you "big" words for the stupid people and start lobbying for your Board of Education spot when you retire big mouth. Until then, enjoy paying the $455 a month towards you medical benefits while I bask in obscurity.

Guest gUEST

Contrary to what shit for brains is trying to say wih his big words that he uses to impress nobody but his mommy in his blue blue book design, in my opinion the new hire is no doubt a payback for favors done and there is no way around that. It makes sense only in the minds of persons who benefit from it and not any other individual. It is in Hudson County corruption terms business as usual and the the residents have no way to appeal it even if there were 100 new hires. Your taxes would just be adjusted accordingly upward and thats that.

I would not be surprised if ex-Secaucus Mayor Dennis Elwell will make it onto a Hudson County payroll while appealing his corruption convinction and there is NOTHING anyone can do about it. The Governor would not be allowed into the hiring process if the local corrupt Mayor's willed it. Jersey City ex-councilman Lipski, who urinated onto the revelers and digintaries at the President Obama's inaugeration to show that racism is alive and well from a hotel balcony while in a drunken stupor, is already back and County payroll at a six figure job.

The Kearny politicians are no slouches in the misappropriations game and the beneficiary in every town winds up being the Fire Departments. Crime ridden Jersey City just attempted to terminate Police Officers because the often inebriated JC Mayor says the city does not have a penny to spare. Yet, you will soon see, even if denied, that JC is planing to hire aprox. 100 new firemen with famiiar names from JC, Kearny and Harrison. Big, Big MONEY straight from the taxpayers pockets to the firemen and then to politicians. These are just admonishments, not accusations, but the damn money coming out of the residents pockets is as real as the word of the Lord Almighty.

I am sooooo glad I moved the heck out of NJ for good recently and man things are not perfect where I live either, but nothing like the cesspool of New Jersey.

Guest Guest

There IS OT work being passed out at the Firehouse and our comp time days, to throw people off course, can be accumulated can be cashed in at full pay value as part of the boat payment upon retirement. Not too bad!

I love when people make up BS. Comp time can not be exchanged for money in any way. And it has to be used by a certain date or its lost all together. Sorry to debunk your lie loser :)

• 2 weeks later...

The new hire was the result of the conclusion of a lawsuit brought on by an individual that the Town chose to pass over for hire, as I understand it the Town was ordered by the court to hire so there was no choice and the vote by the Town council would be moot.

As far as saving O/T there is no cost for overtime, the members of the KFD from the top down recieve no overtime pay and work for comp-time on an hour for hour basis, this was done to prevent 15+ firefighters from being laid off.

As far as I know the KPD is also operating in the same manner.

As an aside, I noticed my taxes haven't dropped yet.

jus sayin

Sorry I missed your response here.

You are very right. I did make a mistake in making the comment about OT savings. As currently the KFD doesn't recieve OT pay.

Although I start to wonder if in the long run this really will save the town money. Sure right now no OT gets paid out. I do wonder is there a Cap on the amount of comp time that can be carried over year to year? If there are no caps on comp, vacation or sick time carried over eventually the town will find themselved paying huge lumps of sums to retiring firefighter. I'm not saying that the firefighter shouldn't get paid for this, I believe they should. I just think it might be cheaper to pay them now rather then later when they could possibly be at a higher pay scale.

And my taxes haven't dropped either. I'm very much against reducing public saftey any more then it already has been reduced.

Guest Guest

Sorry I missed your response here.

You are very right. I did make a mistake in making the comment about OT savings. As currently the KFD doesn't recieve OT pay.

Although I start to wonder if in the long run this really will save the town money. Sure right now no OT gets paid out. I do wonder is there a Cap on the amount of comp time that can be carried over year to year? If there are no caps on comp, vacation or sick time carried over eventually the town will find themselved paying huge lumps of sums to retiring firefighter. I'm not saying that the firefighter shouldn't get paid for this, I believe they should. I just think it might be cheaper to pay them now rather then later when they could possibly be at a higher pay scale.

And my taxes haven't dropped either. I'm very much against reducing public saftey any more then it already has been reduced.

Who ever wrote this can you please run for some type of office. You are one of the few people who truely gets it! I wish more people would understand this like you. The town is talking layoffs once again so we could use your knowledge in drumming up support. Thank you! :D

Guest Guest

Any Union Busting Comp time will be paid out as cash after you leave iin your last five years of service. It's a small but profitable bank account. Heard it from Fire Chief Jus Sayin when he was talking crap the otheer day. There's your answer.

Guest Guest

The poor and pitifull KFD. The only topics on the subject of the ff always concerns them getting extra money in one way or another. The conversation never centers around the safety of the public because that is not even on the radar. The FD P.I.O. Jus Sayin has not once spoke on this forum of any ways to protect the public from harms way but rather defends the KFD as the town finds any possible method to spread out more cash to the greedy KFD.

Whether it be overtime, UNION BUSTING BUT ACCEPTED COMP. TIME, or clothing allowances for cleaning that it already provided by a private laundry service, $$ is always the factor.

I wonder why the KFD attended the now clearly seen useless gathering in Trenton (I said it was just blowhard air before they even did it) gladly accepts comp. time in clear violation of the contract already in place? They aren't bendinng as they say to help the new guys because they already displayed their exuberance of selling them out but have been swindled, thats easy to believe due to their naivity in contranctual matters, into taking clearly UNION BUSTING COMP. TIME. They undermine and reduce the crediability and unity of every paid FF Dept. their own actions. It's an easy job that requires merely a G.E.D. It is easy to see why they pick the dullest minds around, but how else can you justify multiple family members, mostly high multiples, on the FD while they in my opinion use crooked tactics to prevent minorties from geting the white mans job.