Fires

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

How many fires have been put out by the the mighty KFD and HFD this year combined? I heard the number was 4 but they were very, very small fires that just about any guys with a few buckets of water could have easily handled. This is worth millions of dollars over a 4 month period. What a sinfull waste of the taxpayers money. Almost no Police on the streets, about 150 fireman that are predominately millionaires for virtually doing no work at all and don't live anywhere near Kearny or Harrison, and so many patronage and nepotism jobs (mainly in Harrison) that has completely almost bankrupted the town. A Kearny B.O.E. election that people who are elected go from almost having nothing to millionaires in 4 years, I don't know how, but it all fits in so well together to tax the residents into poverty. Tax and spend. I was in St. Barnabus burn unit being treated for some time and a fireman from one of these towns had burned his fingertips in some fire. When he came in to get his bandages changed, which I did myself when I got out, he was brought in each time in an ambulance with a fire engine ouside with about 6 firemen that came in with their full costumes on, helmets included.

I guess it was to try to impress the nurses in the burn unit, but they laughed their buuts off each time at how pitifull the display of ego they had. It was really a sight to see. The ff with the very minor burns used to tell them how difficult it was to move on with his life and that he might have to retire due to the flames he fought off nad the stress of the raging blaze. We laughed at them like crazy when they left. Some things will never change.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

People are complaining about a few bucks to employ kids for the summer break. In the meantime, millions upon millions of dollars are bieng pumped into the Fire Department for less work than these kids could ever do. This includes raises, pensions, and medical care. Get your house in order before you complain about minimum wage jobs instead of $40 to $50 hour jobs that require zero work at all. I'll takr the kids over he KFD anyday 24/7, 365.

Guest Guest

We pay the police and fire to be there when stuff happens. 95% of the time when there is a fire the police are there first to evacuate people and then the fire department comes to try and save the property. Usually the place is destroyed, but I gladly pay my taxes so when your dumb kid burns your house down, the fire department is there to keep the problem limited to your accident prone family. I rather pay taxes to pay for police fire and town employees who actually service my 800k home

Rather then waste my money on YOUR kids for air conditioning in the school.

When I was young when it was hot, the teacher shut the lights and opened the windows. We should be spending money on teaching you terrible people

How to raise a family.

Guest Guest

Everytime I think I found the biggest ***hole on this site, I get trumped again by an even bigger one. If your $800K house, which is more likely worth $250K or less, is usually destroyed by the time the FD arrives, that would mean this has happened to you more than once already. I think you probably had a little firebug of a child living with you horrible parents and is now a full grown arsonist out on his own or living in your basement. I don't know what school your parents ever sent you too, it sounds more like a sanatarium, but it seems to explain why one day your little firebug you raised like crap will end up in the penetentiary for some kind of arson related crime. You are a real sicko. What hole did you crawl out of?

Guest Kearny Resident

How many fires have been put out by the the mighty KFD and HFD this year combined? I heard the number was 4 but they were very, very small fires that just about any guys with a few buckets of water could have easily handled. This is worth millions of dollars over a 4 month period. What a sinfull waste of the taxpayers money. Almost no Police on the streets, about 150 fireman that are predominately millionaires for virtually doing no work at all and don't live anywhere near Kearny or Harrison, and so many patronage and nepotism jobs (mainly in Harrison) that has completely almost bankrupted the town. A Kearny B.O.E. election that people who are elected go from almost having nothing to millionaires in 4 years, I don't know how, but it all fits in so well together to tax the residents into poverty. Tax and spend. I was in St. Barnabus burn unit being treated for some time and a fireman from one of these towns had burned his fingertips in some fire. When he came in to get his bandages changed, which I did myself when I got out, he was brought in each time in an ambulance with a fire engine ouside with about 6 firemen that came in with their full costumes on, helmets included.

I guess it was to try to impress the nurses in the burn unit, but they laughed their buuts off each time at how pitifull the display of ego they had. It was really a sight to see. The ff with the very minor burns used to tell them how difficult it was to move on with his life and that he might have to retire due to the flames he fought off nad the stress of the raging blaze. We laughed at them like crazy when they left. Some things will never change.

That's quite an imagination you have Barney. When you're wearing your NYPD SWAT t-shirt you must imagine yourself in the middle of some wild shootouts. You don't realize what a funny guy you are Barney. You give me a good laugh every day.

Relax cupcake your going to give yourself a stroke

Guest Guest

I see you changed the subject again so you don't have to answer the question that was asked. You know the question. How many fires has KFD/HFD put out this year for multi-millions of taxpayers money? Just give a number or better yet a number with an excuse as to why the towns need you at all? Now change the subject again.

Guest guest

Everytime I think I found the biggest ***hole on this site, I get trumped again by an even bigger one. If your $800K house, which is more likely worth $250K or less, is usually destroyed by the time the FD arrives, that would mean this has happened to you more than once already. I think you probably had a little firebug of a child living with you horrible parents and is now a full grown arsonist out on his own or living in your basement. I don't know what school your parents ever sent you too, it sounds more like a sanatarium, but it seems to explain why one day your little firebug you raised like crap will end up in the penetentiary for some kind of arson related crime. You are a real sicko. What hole did you crawl out of?

My house is located on the northern end of belgrove drive , a block north of new lawn. Trust me it wasn't 250 grand. Me and my wife didn't have children yet, as she is still working toward her PHD. So yeah, I'm sick of hearing about the schools. Most of my taxes go to schools, which is basically a public paid babysitter for you terrible parents. That was the purpose of my post, to point out how the kids run all over this town like animals and the no show parents expect the police department and teachers to raise them for you.

I would rather the town hire more cops and fireman, then spend the money so your kid can have an art class. If this makes me a sicko, then so be it.

Oh and you have no place to ask which school i went to. I guess big words scare you spell the following this way; Sanitarium, Penitentiary, and Every time. And if you must know, I received my masters degree from Seton Hall. Any other questions to make yourself look worse?

Guest English Teacher

My house is located on the northern end of belgrove drive , a block north of new lawn. Trust me it wasn't 250 grand. Me and my wife didn't have children yet, as she is still working toward her PHD. So yeah, I'm sick of hearing about the schools. Most of my taxes go to schools, which is basically a public paid babysitter for you terrible parents. That was the purpose of my post, to point out how the kids run all over this town like animals and the no show parents expect the police department and teachers to raise them for you.

I would rather the town hire more cops and fireman, then spend the money so your kid can have an art class. If this makes me a sicko, then so be it.

Oh and you have no place to ask which school i went to. I guess big words scare you spell the following this way; Sanitarium, Penitentiary, and Every time. And if you must know, I received my masters degree from Seton Hall. Any other questions to make yourself look worse?

As long as we're correcting speech..... It would be "My wife and I", "firemen". You're lucky if you made it through HS.

Guest Guests

Wow! Belgrove Drive, so high class (LOL)! Now I can only buy you five times over instead of ten dickwad. You are a complete liar because no Republican would ever say to hire more Police and Fire. Those occupations would mean nothing to you, Mr. Gates. As to "ME and my wife," it should be, "my wife and I," so Seton Hall must S**K, Joe high society. Your wife probably makes money on the ****** each ***** then goes home to help you **** *********** to the "out all ********" in the A.M. I live in a little town called Spring Lake, it's down the Jersey Shore if you never heard of it and your supposed 800K shack wouldn't even exist here.

If you don't like the town, the children, the teachers, and others then leave. Seriously, move. We don't need ***hole trash like your dogface wife and I wish I could have kids but I'm impotent self living in Kearny anyway. Go buy a box of your favorite wine and cry your eyes out shitbag.

Guest Guest

Small words scare you douchebag. "...which school i went to." Try "...which school I went to."

Seton Hall is a good University? You have very low standards than me, Sweet Pea. I guess that's all mommy, daddy, and moms Mandingo lover could afford. Also, your wife is ******** on ******** up her ***, not PHD. That comes with the profession of being on the stroll. Could you print a picture of *** *** of *** ****, maybe I'll recognize her?

Edited by KOTW
Content.

On more than one occasion I have provided you with the location of the information to these questions and how to go about acquiring it.

Yet months go by and still the same question posted over and over again.

Why is that? Expecting someone else to run out and do your work for you?

For someone that is constantly accusing Firefighters of being fat, lazy and stupid you seem to be exibiting a lot of those "qualities" yourself.

jus sayin

Guest guest

I am a republican and I like cops, firemen, and other public workers. So whoever is saying that ALL republicans do not, is just plain stupid. It's amazing how negative teachers/school employees get whenever you challenge them.

You want to see some good headlines in the newspaper. Randomly drug test the teachers over the summer time. Everyone here can rant and rave about, "oh hes just being stupid ect". Trust me when i say a lot of teachers would get themselves into trouble. The fact you live in Spring Lake means nothing to me. I own a house in Bradley Beach, but I only use it for the Summer. The teachers are crying and moaning about having to contribute more towards their pensions. They should be paying the max amount just like the police and fire do.

Guest 2smart4u

I am a republican and I like cops, firemen, and other public workers. So whoever is saying that ALL republicans do not, is just plain stupid. It's amazing how negative teachers/school employees get whenever you challenge them.

You want to see some good headlines in the newspaper. Randomly drug test the teachers over the summer time. Everyone here can rant and rave about, "oh hes just being stupid ect". Trust me when i say a lot of teachers would get themselves into trouble. The fact you live in Spring Lake means nothing to me. I own a house in Bradley Beach, but I only use it for the Summer. The teachers are crying and moaning about having to contribute more towards their pensions. They should be paying the max amount just like the police and fire do.

See kids, this is why you need to stay in school.

Guest Guest

You are a closet Republican who claims openly to be a Democrat so you can survive in the Democratic stronghold of Hudson County. Therefore, you a clearly a liar. You are almost assuredly impotent or just have a weak game with a ******* **** ** ***** **** and that's why you hate the teachers. You will never have children, if they are lucky.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest guest

You are a closet Republican who claims openly to be a Democrat so you can survive in the Democratic stronghold of Hudson County. Therefore, you a clearly a liar. You are almost assuredly impotent or just have a weak game with a ******* **** ** ***** **** and that's why you hate the teachers. You will never have children, if they are lucky.

And these are the people who are teaching the children of Kearny???? I never said I hated teachers, all I said was they should be drug tested. Why should the teachers be special? I mention drug testing and you go off. This is why the public doesn't back you, because at the mention of anything not in your contract you lose your temper. Maybe if the teachers would act like adults and didn't go public with their complaints, the rest of the public employees wouldn't be getting laid off and losing pay. You can only hide behind children for so long. Eventually the residents will vote down the budget. In the mean time, keep going off at the drop of the hat, it makes you all look horrible. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

How many fires was that the HFD/KFD "put down" again in 2011? I must have missed the number in your post. I think it was one or two unoccupied crack houses Millions of dollars of the residents hard earned cash was well worth it. A million dollars per little fire each, and are the KFD members going to support their jobless Harrison confederates starting in about a month? I doubt one dime will make it to Harrison. MEFIRST baby, you know it, you show it, MEEEFIRST!!

Guest Guest

It is without a doubt that all Hudson County teachers should have to undergo random hair follicle drug testing. It costs about $25.00 a pop. Well worth the price of taking out the garbage. I have also many times said that the Harrison Fire Department should be drug tested. The HPD, KPD, and KFD all do to assure the citizens of their integrity. Harrison told Mayor McDonough to **** off and he did. They then proposed $5,000.00 per man per year for the "stress" of getting caught. The Harrison Mayor and Clowncil didn't go for it but they were warned by the HFD that it had retained a lawyer to sue the town if the town ever tried it. End of that part. Why didn't the town push back? If the Police Officers in Harrison said "NO," there would have been a major controversy. I guess with all the relatives and friends on the HFD it wasn't beneficial at the family barbecues. It was only the citizens lives at stake, not much. Let's have some fun. WHY DIDN'T THE HARRISON FIRE DEPARTMENT HAVE DDRUG TESTING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. GIVE US AN ANSWER OH BRAVE ONES. MAYOR? COUNCIL? FIRE CHIEF? MOUSE ON THE FLOOR? WHAT IS THE REASON YOU CANNOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION?

Guest Sleepless in Kearny

It is without a doubt that all Hudson County teachers should have to undergo random hair follicle drug testing. It costs about $25.00 a pop. Well worth the price of taking out the garbage. I have also many times said that the Harrison Fire Department should be drug tested. The HPD, KPD, and KFD all do to assure the citizens of their integrity. Harrison told Mayor McDonough to **** off and he did. They then proposed $5,000.00 per man per year for the "stress" of getting caught. The Harrison Mayor and Clowncil didn't go for it but they were warned by the HFD that it had retained a lawyer to sue the town if the town ever tried it. End of that part. Why didn't the town push back? If the Police Officers in Harrison said "NO," there would have been a major controversy. I guess with all the relatives and friends on the HFD it wasn't beneficial at the family barbecues. It was only the citizens lives at stake, not much. Let's have some fun. WHY DIDN'T THE HARRISON FIRE DEPARTMENT HAVE DDRUG TESTING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. GIVE US AN ANSWER OH BRAVE ONES. MAYOR? COUNCIL? FIRE CHIEF? MOUSE ON THE FLOOR? WHAT IS THE REASON YOU CANNOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION?

Yawn, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest Guest

Wow! Belgrove Drive, so high class (LOL)! Now I can only buy you five times over instead of ten dickwad. You are a complete liar because no Republican would ever say to hire more Police and Fire. Those occupations would mean nothing to you, Mr. Gates. As to "ME and my wife," it should be, "my wife and I," so Seton Hall must S**K, Joe high society. Your wife probably makes money on the ****** each ***** then goes home to help you **** *********** to the "out all ********" in the A.M. I live in a little town called Spring Lake, it's down the Jersey Shore if you never heard of it and your supposed 800K shack wouldn't even exist here.

If you don't like the town, the children, the teachers, and others then leave. Seriously, move. We don't need ***hole trash like your dogface wife and I wish I could have kids but I'm impotent self living in Kearny anyway. Go buy a box of your favorite wine and cry your eyes out shitbag.

Wait you live in Spring Lake? On the Harrison board you claim to live in Pennsylvania because the taxes are so much better? You cant even keep you dumb lies straight. Better start writing the crap you make up down on paper so you don't get caught by people with intelligence.

Guest Guest

HOW MANY FIRES YOU BIG ***HOLE CRYBABIES? YOU ARE STILL AFRAID TO ANSWER THE QUESTION. THERE IS NOT A MAN AMONG THE HARRISON OR KEARNY FIRE DEPARTMENT. JUST A BUNCH OF SCARED LITTLE BABIES WHO ARE AFRAID OF THEIR OWN SHADOW AND DO NOT HAVE THE TRUTH IN THEM. NO WONDER THERE IS SHOW CALLED " DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES. " THE IDEA WAS FROM THE FIREMAN'S WIVES. IF I LIVE TO BE 200 YEARS OLD I WILL NEVER SEE A BIGGER BUNCH OF COWARDS WHO ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY. NO WONDER THEY LOSE EVERY FIGHT THEY GET INTO OR RUN AWAY. PUNKS.

How many fires was that the HFD/KFD "put down" again in 2011? I must have missed the number in your post. I think it was one or two unoccupied crack houses Millions of dollars of the residents hard earned cash was well worth it. A million dollars per little fire each, and are the KFD members going to support their jobless Harrison confederates starting in about a month? I doubt one dime will make it to Harrison. MEFIRST baby, you know it, you show it, MEEEFIRST!!

First off it doesn't matter how many fires they have put out to date. We are paying them to be there when we need them most. First off you souldn't group KFD and HFD in the same boat. HFD is going through some really really tough times, the likes none have seen and they need some serious help over there. No one seems to be willing to work out solutions to the problem.

Kearny on the other hand is still in good shape. Sure they had to make some adjustments after the last layoff threat. But they worked through it and still have a safe amount of manpower on each day. KFD doesn't just goto Fire, the do lost of other important things like Extracations at MVA's, they take care of dangerous conditions (from dangerous falling tree limbs to siding falling off building onto walk ways) to make sure people don't get hurt.

I've said from day one as a taxypayer I'm very happy to have a paid fire department protecting my home, you should to.

Guest Guest

That's a reasonable response. Heroin users usually nod on and off after their injection. I am still tryin to figure out why the towns of Harrison and Kearny have taken such a strong stance AGAINST drug testing. In my opinion, the council and highly paid individuals must be rockin that P'funk all night long and testing would just put a dent if their habit if getting caught. Watch that lava lamp man, awesome dude! Is the velvet Elvis like lookin at me man?

Guest Guest

Two first off's. Hard to do. You answered the question, NO FIRES. The towns have spent millions of dollars that could have been used for something, anything else but not just thrown into a bottomless hole in the ground sucking the life out of the residents Fire Deparments. These out of town Firemen are loaded with the residents money. The higest paid in NJ for what, sleeping and watching TV? Good for you, you got what you wanted and are now suffering the consequences. Some morons are still on board supporting this Mayor and Council of this sinking ship. Just wait until you get those special ballots for add ons to the 2%. Everytime you check the box that you want more of this or more of that, kaching kaching let that property tax cash register ring. Property taxes will be 30% to 35% higher and bankrupt the homeowners, plus nobody will be capable of paying the sky high rents, so goodbye to rental properties. The "special people" who all DO NOT live in town will still get their mid $100K cash salaries with raises and laugh at the residents, the suckers. Then the wealthy birds shall fly South permanently holding bags of gold, the residents cash, in their talons after the last bones are picked clean of meat. You were told this would happened and the snake oil salesmen suckered you right off the cliff. Damn shame. In my opinion, it was planned all along.

Guest Guest

Doc13mets, in my opinion you are showing your one sided view of things again to the public. The Police are in the same financial trouble over in Harrison yet you nly talk of the Harrison Fire Department having some serious troubles over there. You go on and give accoldes and praise to everything the fire dept. does along with things they have never done (just war stories) but don't say oe word about the Harrison Police Department and how ell it is run. The HPD keeps crime in check in impossible odds day after day because of the manpower sortage but you didn't recognize the one bit for their tenacity. Now you know how I figured out you are retired Fireman scanner junkie wishing he could have done more with his life.