Kearny H.S. uniform colors

Guest Charlie Brown

this must be one of the most stupidest thing khs has done! if ppl are complaining about asses hanging out it is still not working. everyday i see this kid with boxers out and open. so obv khs plan blew up in their face. the uniforms are disgusting they arent even designed good its so huge even the smalls r huge. a small should be able to fit a 100lb 5'4 student good enough. but nah its so baggy and the arms make me have bat wings. and all my teachers has talked about the uniforms in class a couple times so that just waste time so its not efficient in paying attention. and u adults that want us to be miserable are so stupid. if u were in our position i guarantee u would hate it. u guys r just old and jealous that u are as popping in fashion like us. and if any on reply back to this saying wats ur fashion sticking out boxers and have skin showing everywhere. umm no b/c its not all the students that dresses up like sluts and slobs.

ps: dont think im one of those stupid kids thats think school is mad gay and trying to make a big issue about this. b/c im not im in the top 25 of my class im in most lvl one courses i do a lot for the school but i just want my voice heard- F*** UNIFORMS! alright get rid of them already

Good grief, kid, clean up your writing!

I've said it before and I'll take this opportunity to say it again. You don't have to put up with it, but if all you're going to do is complain, then you will put up with it. If you want it changed, show some intelligence and some courage and do something about it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KHS Senior
this must be one of the most stupidest thing khs has done! if ppl are complaining about asses hanging out it is still not working. everyday i see this kid with boxers out and open. so obv khs plan blew up in their face. the uniforms are disgusting they arent even designed good its so huge even the smalls r huge. a small should be able to fit a 100lb 5'4 student good enough. but nah its so baggy and the arms make me have bat wings. and all my teachers has talked about the uniforms in class a couple times so that just waste time so its not efficient in paying attention. and u adults that want us to be miserable are so stupid. if u were in our position i guarantee u would hate it. u guys r just old and jealous that u are as popping in fashion like us. and if any on reply back to this saying wats ur fashion sticking out boxers and have skin showing everywhere. umm no b/c its not all the students that dresses up like sluts and slobs.

ps: dont think im one of those stupid kids thats think school is mad gay and trying to make a big issue about this. b/c im not im in the top 25 of my class im in most lvl one courses i do a lot for the school but i just want my voice heard- F*** UNIFORMS! alright get rid of them already

LOL, you wouldn't rank in the top 25 in a class of monkeys.

Good grief, kid, clean up your writing!

I've said it before and I'll take this opportunity to say it again. You don't have to put up with it, but if all you're going to do is complain, then you will put up with it. If you want it changed, show some intelligence and some courage and do something about it.

It's nice to know that the slimmy things that live under the rocks are still alive. As if this thing one hasn't cause enough damage to the reputation of this town, he cries mutany knowing that without his band of ambulance chasing lawyers, things around here are going to remain the same. It's the luxury Junior had that other townspeople do not. And he laughed all the way to the bank with him getting a ride to the New School. He's still a joke but he got the last laugh. Fool me once, ect.

It's nice to know that the slimmy things that live under the rocks are still alive. As if this thing one hasn't cause enough damage to the reputation of this town, he cries mutany knowing that without his band of ambulance chasing lawyers, things around here are going to remain the same. It's the luxury Junior had that other townspeople do not. And he laughed all the way to the bank with him getting a ride to the New School. He's still a joke but he got the last laugh. Fool me once, ect.

The newly lowered reputation to the Town was thanks to Mr P who acted illegally and the school administration and school board who were "hesitant" in resolving the problem. Don't blame the kid who told the truth. This would never have gotten outside of the school if Mr P or others owned up to Mr P's folly and took corrective action.

I'll explain it to you again. What damaged Kearny's reputation was the reputation of Neanderthals like you. He got the last laugh because you were so laughable. And you still are. Not to mention petty and vindictive.

Matthew didn't get a dime from the school district. It's a fact and a matter of public record. If you don't believe me, contact the board offices. Every dime they pay out is public record. There is not one penny anywhere in their budget to pay Matthew for anything.

People don't have to stay ignorant, but some do. Some things never change.

The newly lowered reputation to the Town was thanks to Mr P who acted illegally and the school administration and school board who were "hesitant" in resolving the problem. Don't blame the kid who told the truth. This would never have gotten outside of the school if Mr P or others owned up to Mr P's folly and took corrective action.

You know bern, as Obama once quoted, "you can put lipstick on Matt LaClair, he is still going to be Matt LaClair". Glad to know hes living his dream at the New School down in Christopher Street having his best George Michael acted out. What comes around goes around. He can thank his lawyer daddy for that one.

I'll explain it to you again. What damaged Kearny's reputation was the reputation of Neanderthals like you. He got the last laugh because you were so laughable. And you still are. Not to mention petty and vindictive.

Matthew didn't get a dime from the school district. It's a fact and a matter of public record. If you don't believe me, contact the board offices. Every dime they pay out is public record. There is not one penny anywhere in their budget to pay Matthew for anything.

People don't have to stay ignorant, but some do. Some things never change.

Matthew should have sued for every penny they had - stress, mental trauma, attempted trashing of his reputation. Some governmental entities only learn when they have to pay out big bucks and have to explain to the taxpayers why they had to pay out.

You know bern, as Obama once quoted, "you can put lipstick on Matt LaClair, he is still going to be Matt LaClair". Glad to know hes living his dream at the New School down in Christopher Street having his best George Michael acted out. What comes around goes around. He can thank his lawyer daddy for that one.

You should really be ashamed of yourself. I hope nobody ever talks about your child that way!

You should really be ashamed of yourself. I hope nobody ever talks about your child that way!

I second that! An adult should be ashamed of himself to comment like that about another human being.

• 2 months later...
Guest Cymbaline

Give me a break! Uniforms? Are you serious?

Haha! You know when I was in high school...this goes back about 13 years ago..that would of never flown.

I know for sure that I would of challenged the idea every day regardless of consequences. I wore nothing but button down short sleeve shirts and blue jeans. And no they didn't hang down off my ass. I had some sense. And no teacher or school official would ever tell me to wear something otherwise. I wouldn't of cared if I was threatened with detention, suspension, or expulsion.

Way back in 1996 after the Yankees won the world series I remember getting a detention for wearing a Yankee hat in the hall way. Needless to say I never showed to that detention. I took the written detention and burned it on the way home from school that day. I went back to school the next day with the same hat on my head just waiting for another written detention. I didn't care...as far as I was concerned no one was going to tell me what I could wear. Now respectfully I did not wear the hat into class I took it off before I entered the classroom.

I am sure kids will rebel against this. It is bound to cause problems.

I do not know how it is today maybe the dress code is too liberal....maybe it needs a bit of house cleaning...but uniforms? Give the students a break. Just another control mechanism the teachers and the likes can use on the students. Why lower the morale of the student body? You know that isn't good right?

Give me a break! Uniforms? Are you serious?

Haha! You know when I was in high school...this goes back about 13 years ago..that would of never flown.

I know for sure that I would of challenged the idea every day regardless of consequences. I wore nothing but button down short sleeve shirts and blue jeans. And no they didn't hang down off my ass. I had some sense. And no teacher or school official would ever tell me to wear something otherwise. I wouldn't of cared if I was threatened with detention, suspension, or expulsion.

Way back in 1996 after the Yankees won the world series I remember getting a detention for wearing a Yankee hat in the hall way. Needless to say I never showed to that detention. I took the written detention and burned it on the way home from school that day. I went back to school the next day with the same hat on my head just waiting for another written detention. I didn't care...as far as I was concerned no one was going to tell me what I could wear. Now respectfully I did not wear the hat into class I took it off before I entered the classroom.

I am sure kids will rebel against this. It is bound to cause problems.

I do not know how it is today maybe the dress code is too liberal....maybe it needs a bit of house cleaning...but uniforms? Give the students a break. Just another control mechanism the teachers and the likes can use on the students. Why lower the morale of the student body? You know that isn't good right?

You're exactly the type of imbecile that the current KHS students can thank for now having to wear uniforms.

And your grammar s**ks too.

If you can't argue cogently, then resort to insults. <_<

The person's post was full of thinly veiled insults and threats towards the administration, teachers, and policies of KHS. Do you really expect me to have a non insulting exchange of ideas with him?

Give up the sarcasm Bern, you're much better at the politically correct tap dances that you do.

The person's post was full of thinly veiled insults and threats towards the administration, teachers, and policies of KHS. Do you really expect me to have a non insulting exchange of ideas with him?

Give up the sarcasm Bern, you're much better at the politically correct tap dances that you do.

No sarcasm. Just stating a fact, guest.