the new positions in town

Guest new positions in town

Guest new positions in town

answer me this why is harrison looking for more parking enforcement officers? exactly three new positions. with a salary of 18k to 48k are you kidding me?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
answer me this why is harrison looking for more parking enforcement officers? exactly three new positions. with a salary of 18k to 48k are you kidding me?

You have got to be kidding???????? Where are those positions posted? Remember, its an election year and Mayor McDumb needs to get more votes, thats why these positions are created. These are just not jobs for these poor slobs, this means they are bought and paid for.

Guest Angry Taxpayer
You have got to be kidding????????  Where are those positions posted?  Remember, its an election year and Mayor McDumb needs to get more votes, thats why these positions are created.  These are just not jobs for these poor slobs, this means they are  bought and paid for.

This mayor spends money (our money ) like a drunkin sailor. These are just more reasons why the voters have to put a stop to this nonsense. We'll get our chance this year.

Who just got a new title and is now making $109,000.00 a year and is only on the town for 3 years and never had a job before this and made alot of money off the town selling a restaurant to become the most expensive parking lot in the Town of Harrison? The reason things like this happen is because you all allow it to happen and don't even care what is legal or illegal. Town of Harrison, you are all pathetic.

When is the next town council meeting, so some of us can go and ask when these positions were posted, and who's ass you have to kiss to get one?????????????

go to www.njdop.com see announcements the listing and salary is there, only open till the end of month.

making more then cops

The new parking enforcement officer is a Town Councilmans daughter....NOW ISN'T THAT NICE.......No one else had a chance in hell...

Guest Angry Taxpayer
Who just got a new title and is now making $109,000.00 a year and is only on the town for 3 years and never had a job before this and made alot of money off the town selling a restaurant to become the most expensive parking lot in the Town of Harrison?  The reason things like this happen is because you all allow it to happen and don't even care what is legal or illegal. Town of Harrison, you are all pathetic.

The mayor and council should be ashamed of themselves. Does this individual even have a high school education ??

Harrison=the town of nepotism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea She can walk around with Her head held up High...There are plenty of people with young Families that could have used that job, well like they say it is who You know or what family your in. Just like when Her Brother lived in the Gardens . He owned His own Business and was in there while He was buying a house in another town.......If He could aford this why was he living in the Gardens........This Town Will never change....

Yea She can walk around with Her head held up High...There are plenty of people with young Families that could have used that job,  well like they say it is who You know  or what family your in. Just like when Her Brother lived in the Gardens . He owned His own Business and was in there while He was buying a house in another town.......If He could aford this why was he living in the Gardens........This Town Will never change....

Not only did he live in the Gardens paying only a minimal amount of rent, he owned his own business. that's how he was able to buy a house, on you and me pal our tax dollars afforded him to save money while he took advantage of the system cause Daddy dearest is councilman.... Now he not only still owns his own business, ask him where he works.... hint, hint.......................PVSC ?? If that is not nepotism I don't know what is. It's an election year, and all the council and mayor will do is give out jobs to their family..... better stop bitching about it and do something, get those voices heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea She can walk around with Her head held up High...There are plenty of people with young Families that could have used that job,  well like they say it is who You know  or what family your in. Just like when Her Brother lived in the Gardens . He owned His own Business and was in there while He was buying a house in another town.......If He could aford this why was he living in the Gardens........This Town Will never change....

yes but i need to keep an eye on my sister's invested property and report immediately with details. it's not for the money, it's family issues! understand? B)B)

Guest unregistered

The mayor and council should be ashamed of themselves. Does this individual even have a high school education ??

Guest Posted Feb 11 2006, 06:41 PM

As a matter of fact this INDIVIDUAL is OVER qualified. If you don't like it TOUGH SHIT....

Over qualified?????????????? Next to the governing body of the Town of Harrison he is the 2nd biggest joke in Harrison. He didn't even get the job on the up and up. You must have gotten alot of overtime during the snow storm to write a comment like that.

Guest How many

Let's start naming names of people who DON'T/DIDN'T belong in the gardens - milking the system they way he did.

BG who now resides in south Jersey, lived for years in the gardens, paying little rent while her boyfriend lived with her

JM who works for the town so gets a discounted rate for his apartment

Now what about the drug addicts? Please if you are going to out him, why not out them all

Let's not bring up the gardens, the list of tenants who don't belong there can go on and on

Yes: But is the 'new management' doing anything "to CORRECT" the matter? Many old-time tentants speak of the female director Katherine Murphy, the director before Tom Lucas. She ran a T'GHT SHIP' as they all say. You followed the rules and were penalized with 'paying for damages to property', had 'points' put on your record, and were evicted from the Gardens if you didn't correct the problem. She took no nonsense from nobody and there were no 'live in boyfriends; no live in 'friends' off the record, no drugs, (because if somebody tried it and word got out, you were 'immediately' evicted! Plus, every apartment had to wash their hallway floor every other week! All of the hallways were 'IMMACULATE"!!!

The tenants may have been poor; but they had 'pride', 'honor', 'dignity', in themselves and their surroundings, and it showed!

I hope Rodgers does as good as Katherine Murphy, and then there will be no more complaints about the Gardens!!!

Yes:    But is the 'new management' doing anything "to CORRECT" the matter?  Many old-time tentants speak of the female director Katherine Murphy, the director before Tom Lucas.  She ran a T'GHT SHIP' as they all say.  You followed the rules  and were penalized with 'paying for damages to property', had 'points' put on your record, and were evicted from the Gardens if you didn't correct the problem.  She took no nonsense from nobody and there were no 'live in boyfriends;  no live in 'friends' off the record,  no drugs, (because if somebody tried it and word got out, you were 'immediately' evicted!  Plus, every apartment had to wash their hallway floor every other week!  All of the hallways were 'IMMACULATE"!!!

The tenants may have been poor; but they had 'pride', 'honor', 'dignity', in themselves and their surroundings, and it showed!

I hope Rodgers does as good as Katherine Murphy, and then there will be no more complaints about the Gardens!!!

don't hold your breath!

those days are gone!

the ambulance chasers are knockin on his door, i smell plenty of law suits thus coming :o

Archived