the new positions in town

Guest new positions in town

Over qualified?????????????? Next to the governing body of the Town of Harrison he is the 2nd biggest joke in Harrison.  He didn't even get the job on the up and up.  You must have gotten alot of overtime during the snow storm to write a comment like that.

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mike lets get after tenants takin turns cleaning the hallways. They are a disgrace.

Why don't you stop wasting your time on the computer and get out there and clean it. Putting it on here won't get you anywhere, I would say hang a sign in your hall but it will most likely get torn down like everything else. I know only a few people from each building do the hall we have the same problem in our hall and it seems everytime you do it one of the tenants who doesn't take a turn spitefully finds something to flick or throw on the floor. I think maybe if they do add a charge to the rent that will rattle the slobs who don't clean.

WE DO CLEAN IT BUT THEN AGAIN YOU HAVE 18TENANTS IN EACH BUILDING THE ALL COULD TAKE A TURN.MOST OFTHE THEM ARE TO GOOD TO PUT THERE MOP ON THESE FLOORS.THEY ARE THE FIRST TO DIRTY THESE HALLLS THEN TRYING CLEANING THEM WE DO OUR HALLWAY.JUST READ YOUR LEASE YOUR MUST CLEAN YOUR FLOOR.THESE TENANTS DO NOT EVEN DO THAT.I SAY CHARGE THE MONEY ON THERE RENT AND THEN MAYBE THEY WILL CLEAN UP THERE ACT.

mike lets get after tenants takin turns cleaning the hallways. They are a disgrace.

stop talking about cleaning hallways, the only reason you cleans the hallways in your other apartment was your husband got payed to do it, and also under the table.

Yea She can walk around with Her head held up High...There are plenty of people with young Families that could have used that job,  well like they say it is who You know  or what family your in. Just like when Her Brother lived in the Gardens . He owned His own Business and was in there while He was buying a house in another town.......If He could aford this why was he living in the Gardens........This Town Will never change....

What is the brother's name? If you aren;t permmitted to spell jis name out on this site; would you please 'state" his INITIALS? Thank you.

don't hold your breath!

those days are gone!

the ambulance chasers are knockin on his door, i smell plenty of law suits thus coming :lol:

What is the 'purpose' of the lease that the tenants sign? If the tenants are breaking the terms of the lease that they signed; then 'how' can they 'successfully' win a lawsuit? They 'voluntarily' signed the lease; they weren't forced to sign it and move in the Gardens.

Why don't you stop wasting your time on the computer and get out there and clean it. Putting it on here won't get you anywhere, I would say hang a sign in your hall but it will most likely get torn down like everything else.  I know only a few people from each building do the hall we have the same problem in our hall and it seems everytime you do it one of the tenants who doesn't take a turn spitefully finds something to flick or throw on the floor. I think maybe if they do add a charge to the rent that will rattle the slobs who don't clean.

I 've been cleaning the part of the hall that the management said is 'my ' responsibility.

Rodgers 'should' get after the tenants to wash 'their' part of the hall that they are responsible for!

]If that doesn't work; then your 'reccomendation' of a 'maintainance' fee added to the rent is a 'good' idea!

COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE.THE TENANTS WERE TOLD IF DID NOT CLEAN THE HALLWAYS THEY WOULD BRING SOMEONE IN TO CLEAN THEM AND CHARGE 25.00 MORE PER MONTH ON THERE RENT THAT IS A GOOD THING.BUT THEN AGAIN WHO IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT 3 TENANTS CLEAN OUR HALLWAYS I GUESS THE OTHER HALF OF THE TENANTS JUST LIKE TO WALK INTO A DIRTY HALLWAY THEY COULD CARE LESS.CHARGE THEM MONE.I WILL NEVER PAY THE 25.00 PER MONTH BECAUSE I CLEAN THE HALLWAY AND ALSO HELP AND ELDERLY NEIGHBOR WITH HER HALLWAY GO AFTER THE TENANTS WHO DO NOTHING.THEN I WOULD WORRY.

The Mayor is an idiot. He is setting up more jobs (special event police officers) just before elections for a MetroStar stadium which is going to generate ZERO dollars for the town. Hold onto your wallets Harrison taxpayers, the mayor has his hand in your back pocket and the other hand in your wife's purse. Where are our federal authorities, it is obvious this guy is on the take from the developers and owners of the Metrostars.

COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE.THE TENANTS WERE TOLD IF DID NOT CLEAN THE HALLWAYS THEY WOULD BRING SOMEONE IN TO CLEAN THEM AND CHARGE  25.00 MORE PER MONTH ON THERE RENT THAT IS A GOOD THING.BUT THEN AGAIN WHO IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT 3 TENANTS CLEAN OUR HALLWAYS I GUESS THE OTHER HALF OF THE TENANTS JUST LIKE TO WALK INTO A DIRTY HALLWAY THEY COULD CARE LESS.CHARGE THEM MONE.I WILL NEVER PAY THE 25.00 PER MONTH BECAUSE I CLEAN THE HALLWAY AND ALSO HELP AND ELDERLY NEIGHBOR WITH HER HALLWAY GO AFTER THE TENANTS WHO DO NOTHING.THEN I WOULD WORRY.

I agree! My wife and I don't live in the vicinity anymore; but visit my mother every couple of months . She lives in the six apartment section; two apt. per fl. In one apt. on the middle fl; one lady is in the mid-80's and the other early 50's and disabled. The married couple in their early 60's is nice enough to do their section of the floor for them and themselves. However, the hallway on the top floor where all of the young, healthy town hall employees live is filthy;and the bottom floor apt. with a young girl with no kids, no job, has all the time in the world and in 10 yrs. has 'never' touched the floor with soap yet! Her excuse is: "If the 'ones' who work in 'town hall' don't have to wash the floor, neither do I! If Lucas don't make them; he can't make me! I know my 'rights'!"

The hallway in the next section; where my mother's widowed friend lives, only a couple of feet away, is "spotless", even on the 1st fl. where 6 apts. walk through.

The Mayor is an idiot.  He is setting up more jobs (special event police officers) just before elections for a MetroStar stadium which is going to generate ZERO dollars for the town.  Hold onto your wallets Harrison taxpayers, the mayor has his hand in your back pocket and the other hand in your wife's purse.  Where are our federal authorities, it is obvious this guy is on the take from the developers and owners of the Metrostars.

duh you think? no but the new push is that this keeps the cops in check and over time for them down. the town doesn't have money to spend, b/c crime is down one idiot stated, okay.........i see your people also work for president bush.

nice to know a non-resident has our back! :lol:

could not agree with you more some of these teants do not even clean there apartments let alone the hallways.if everyone would clean there landing these hallways would not be they way they are there are 18 tenants in our building and 3 clean the hallways on a daily basis charge them the maintenace fee to clean the hallway the 25.00 more per month on there rent.these hallways are a disgrace not all just some are the pits.

could not agree with you more some of these teants  do not even clean there apartments let alone the hallways.if everyone would clean there landing these hallways would not be they way they are there are 18 tenants in our building and 3 clean the hallways on a daily basis charge them the maintenace fee to clean the hallway the 25.00 more per month on there rent.these hallways are a disgrace not all just some are the pits.

HEY SHUT THE F UP AND GO CLEAN MY NEW OFFICE. I JUST MIGHT PLACE YOU ON THE LIST OF GREATEST SPORTS IN TOWN, K BELL YOUR A TOUGH OLD BURD JUMP IN THE RING IF YOU DARE. LOVE MIKE :lol:

HEY SHUT THE F UP AND GO CLEAN MY NEW OFFICE. I JUST MIGHT PLACE YOU ON THE LIST OF GREATEST SPORTS IN TOWN, K BELL YOUR A TOUGH OLD BURD JUMP IN THE RING IF YOU DARE. LOVE MIKE :lol:

white trash....the ***** **** *******

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

You know everybody has an excuse of why they cant, but it's really not fair to the people that do clean the hall to have to pay 25.00, there are enough kids here, maybe the parents can put a broom in their hands and let them clean it instead of them being outside destroying and breaking things.

There are garbage cans in several locations on the properties, we all need to use them, can't even say it is the kids because I have seen adults throw stuff on the ground two feet away from a garbage can. It is called being an EXAMPLE!!!!

If you don't give a crap at least respect the fact that other people live in the building, lets not let the place look or turn into a dirt hole.

You know everybody has an excuse of why they cant, but it's really not fair to the people that do clean the hall to have to pay 25.00, there are enough kids here, maybe the parents can put a broom in their hands and let them clean it instead of them being outside destroying and breaking things.

There are garbage cans in several locations on the properties, we all need to use them, can't even say it is the kids because I have seen adults throw stuff on the ground two feet away from a garbage can.  It is called being an EXAMPLE!!!!

If you don't give a crap at least respect the fact that other people live in the building, lets not let the place look or turn into a dirt hole.

I AGREE!!!EXCELLENT!!!

Mike Rogers could arrange at minimum wage, for some of the kids to wash the hall 'once' a month for the Seniors and the 'legitimately' Disabled. (A doctor's note, plus a disability pension, 'should' weed out 98% of the fakers).

It would be a 'lot cheaper' that hiring an outside company and would give the kids some extra spending money and and a sense of responsibilty.

Plus, he could then 'legitimately' add a fine to the rent of the non- compliant 'healthy' tenants who didn't follow the rules of the lease that they signed when they moved in.

Yes! It is 'NOT FAIR' that "SOME TENANTS" obey the lease and others do not. When you moved in and last year, evereyone signed or renewed their lease in which they 'agreed' to wash THEIR OWN hallway. They were not requested to do the whole hallway, but 'only' their own!

So, when EVERYONE starts taking their turn; abiding by the lease and all of the hallways look clean, there will be no more need to mention the hallways.

I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE THESE ADULTS ARE WORSE THEN THE KIDS WITH THERE GARBAGE RIGHT ON THE GROUND AND OUT OF THE THERE CAR AND IN THE STREET.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ARE THESE CAMERAS WORKING AT ALL TO SEE WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON.WE NEED THE POLICE TO ENFORCE THE WALKING COP IN THIS AREA THEY HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE CAR AND SEE WHAT IS GOING ON.AS FAR AS THE HALLWAYS ARE CONCERNED MAKE EVERY TENANT CLEAN THESE HALLWAYS SOME OF THE ARE A DISGRACE WOULD JUST LIKE TO SEE THERE APARTMENTS.

There are garbage cans in several locations on the properties, we all need to use them, can't even say it is the kids because I have seen adults throw stuff on the ground two feet away from a garbage can.  It is called being an EXAMPLE!!!!

well there you go.........you said it all.......you are where you live!.........DIRTHOLE and in some case there DIRT HOE!

:P:lol::D:(:P

THE HALLWAYS WILL ALWAYS BE A PROBLEM SO DO NOT SAY FORGET ABOUT THESE HALLWAYS WE WILL MENTION THESE HALLWAYS ALL THE TIME THEY ARE A DISGRACE.PAY THE MONEY OR CLEAN THE THEM YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR PART.CLEAN UP

Archived