the new positions in town

Guest new positions in town

Call Chief Kearns maybe he can put one of the new specials in the halls of the harrison gardens, seems the town has money to hire them for CROWD CONTROL(YEAH RIGHT) just another political appt. what do you think the police have time for your shi#hole down there get real and clean your mess you bunch of pigs!!! Not all people in the gardens are pigs but they know who they are....

I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE THESE ADULTS ARE WORSE THEN THE KIDS WITH THERE GARBAGE  RIGHT ON THE GROUND AND OUT OF THE THERE CAR AND IN THE STREET.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ARE THESE CAMERAS WORKING AT ALL TO SEE WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON.WE NEED THE POLICE TO ENFORCE  THE WALKING COP IN THIS AREA THEY HAVE  TO GET OUT OF THE CAR AND SEE WHAT IS GOING ON.AS FAR AS THE HALLWAYS ARE CONCERNED MAKE EVERY TENANT  CLEAN THESE HALLWAYS SOME OF THE ARE A DISGRACE WOULD JUST LIKE TO SEE THERE APARTMENTS.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
well there you go.........you said it all.......you are where you live!.........DIRTHOLE and in some case there DIRT HOE!

Let me tell you something a$$-wipe, the gardens and the Courts are a nice place to live with the exception of a few, I am far from a Dirtbag or Dirt Hoe what ever that may mean I don't understand low class slang! So there you go... you must live in the crack of someones A$$ which makes you an A-Hole right??

Guest No Pay
I AGREE!!!EXCELLENT!!!

Mike Rogers could arrange at minimum wage, for some of the kids to wash  the hall 'once' a month for the Seniors and the 'legitimately' Disabled. (A doctor's note, plus a disability pension, 'should' weed out 98% of the fakers).

It would be a 'lot cheaper'  that hiring an outside company and would give the kids some extra spending money and and a sense of responsibilty.

Plus, he could then 'legitimately' add a  fine to the rent of the non- compliant  'healthy' tenants who didn't follow  the rules of the lease that they signed when they  moved in.

I disagree, these kids that live here should help out especially with the seniors and the disabled, and expect noting in return, if you want the place to stay nice do your part. Do me a favor and get off Mike's back already he has bigger fish to fry!! He is doing the best he can!

Guest guest
stop  talking about cleaning hallways, the only reason you cleans the hallways in your other apartment was your husband got payed to do it, and also under the table.

never got paid to clean ...paid LESS rent which is Ligit. !! :D

Guest guest

FIRST OF ALL THEY SHOULD KEEP THESE KIDS OUT OF THE HALLWAYS THEY HANG IN THE HALLWAY CONTANTLY.THEY THROWN ALL THERE GARBAGE AROUND AND THE PARENTS STAND LIKE STUPID FOOLS AND WATCH THEM DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO TAKE SOME CONTROL OVER YOUR KIDS AND MAKE THEY CLEAN UP THERE MESS AND TO STOP DESTROYING PROPERTY.MIKE IS DOING THE BEST HE CAN SOME OF THE TENANTS ARE THE PITS.LETS START THERE.

Guest guest
I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE THESE ADULTS ARE WORSE THEN THE KIDS WITH THERE GARBAGE  RIGHT ON THE GROUND AND OUT OF THE THERE CAR AND IN THE STREET.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ARE THESE CAMERAS WORKING AT ALL TO SEE WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON.WE NEED THE POLICE TO ENFORCE  THE WALKING COP IN THIS AREA THEY HAVE  TO GET OUT OF THE CAR AND SEE WHAT IS GOING ON.AS FAR AS THE HALLWAYS ARE CONCERNED MAKE EVERY TENANT  CLEAN THESE HALLWAYS SOME OF THE ARE A DISGRACE WOULD JUST LIKE TO SEE THERE APARTMENTS.

I don't know whether anyone 'views' these cameras. I was at a tenant meeting about 4-5 months ago, and an officer stated that the cameras were going to be transfered from the Housing Office over to the Police Station so as to be "MONITORED" on a 24 hrs. basis. Does anyone know if it was done?

Guest guest
Let me tell you something a$$-wipe, the gardens and the Courts are a nice place to live with the exception of a few, I am far from a Dirtbag or Dirt Hoe what ever that may mean I don't understand low class slang! So there you go... you must live in the crack of someones A$$ which makes you an A-Hole right??

The person you commented on had used 'profanity' and you 'rightly' corrected him/her; but then you went and did the 'same' thing. I've seen more people use profanity when talking about the Gardens than on most of the other topics mentioned for Harrison on the Kearny on the Web.

Comeon! Would you all state your point without so much profannity. It gives Harrison and the Gardens a poor reputation when other people read any of the Harrison topics. Plus, you know that kids have 'access to this site and I'm sure none of us would want to set a bad example for them, since the first thing they'll say is "If you adults can do it, so can we; especially when they grow up."

Guest Guest

white ass talking, mayor ass kissing appointed hoe, stop pretending like your proper when you know you bend over like all your favorite buddies either at work (town hall) or home( kings court & gardens) spawn baby.

Guest Guest
I disagree, these kids that live here should help out especially with the seniors and the disabled, and expect noting in return, if you want the place to stay nice do your part. Do me a favor and get off Mike's back already he has bigger fish to fry!! He is doing the best he can!

crooner a***** shut the f*ck up! please my ears bleed enough with your b*llshit

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
:P  :D  :D  :(  :P

THE HALLWAYS WILL ALWAYS BE A PROBLEM SO DO NOT SAY FORGET ABOUT THESE HALLWAYS WE WILL MENTION THESE HALLWAYS ALL THE TIME THEY ARE A DISGRACE.PAY THE MONEY OR CLEAN THE THEM YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR PART.CLEAN UP

You are absolutly rite I stop by to visit afriend in the gardens and could not believe the filth of the hall way....Wake up people take some pride in where You live and clean Your halls , that goes for the person I visited as well.......

Guest Guest
Call Chief Kearns maybe he can put one of the new specials in the halls of the harrison gardens, seems the town has money to hire them for CROWD CONTROL(YEAH RIGHT) just another political appt.  what do you think the police have time for your shi#hole down there get real and clean your mess you bunch of pigs!!!  Not all people in the gardens are pigs but they know who they are....

You People are so mature..Can not even have a dicussion without calling each other names....GROW_UP....

Guest Guest
HEY SHUT THE F UP AND GO CLEAN MY NEW OFFICE. I JUST MIGHT PLACE YOU ON THE LIST OF GREATEST SPORTS IN TOWN, K BELL YOUR A TOUGH OLD BURD JUMP IN THE RING IF YOU DARE. LOVE MIKE :D

No wonder the kids are the way they are today, Look how the Adults talk......GROW_UP

Guest Guest
I AGREE!!!EXCELLENT!!!

Mike Rogers could arrange at minimum wage, for some of the kids to wash  the hall 'once' a month for the Seniors and the 'legitimately' Disabled. (A doctor's note, plus a disability pension, 'should' weed out 98% of the fakers).

It would be a 'lot cheaper'  that hiring an outside company and would give the kids some extra spending money and and a sense of responsibilty.

Plus, he could then 'legitimately' add a  fine to the rent of the non- compliant  'healthy' tenants who didn't follow  the rules of the lease that they signed when they  moved in.

How many "Maintenance" people work for the Harrison Gardens?? Maintenance includes cleaning no??? Why can't the people who are already employed by HUD clean the hallways for the elderly and disabled? Just wondering....

Guest guest

that is because it is the teants job to clean the hallways and everyone shoud take a turn if that cannot be done then i agree charge them the 25.00 there rent for not cleaning the hallway it is not the maintenance men job to clean the halls it is the teants.charge the money on there rent.

Guest Guest
that is because it is the teants job to clean the hallways and everyone shoud take a turn if that cannot be done then i agree charge them the 25.00  there rent for not cleaning the hallway it is not the maintenance men job to clean the halls it is the teants.charge the money on there rent.

no rent and crack? i can't aFFORD THAT TOO MUCH PRESSURE

Guest Guest
How many  "Maintenance" people work for the Harrison Gardens?? Maintenance includes cleaning no??? Why can't the people who are already employed by HUD clean the hallways for the elderly and disabled? Just wondering....

It is not up to the Maintenance men to clean up after your kids or their friends that make the mess in the halls. They are maintenance men not house keeping.

How many  "Maintenance" people work for the Harrison Gardens?? Maintenance includes cleaning no??? Why can't the people who are already employed by HUD clean the hallways for the elderly and disabled? Just wondering....

the Maintenance people do not have time to clean, you know to much weed to smoke to much disco dust to do!!!

:P

Guest Guest

I have to say the dirty hall is Bldg*. We have a filthy pig on the third floor.KB we all know her.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
the problem is-the cops are overwhelmed with there work load????????????????

oh pity, but daddy promised me a schedule so i can play with my legos. i throw him a few blocks his way and well, it's not easy be a cop in town.booooooooohoooo

Guest Guest
The mayor and council should be ashamed of themselves. Does this individual even have a high school education ??

Guest Posted Feb 11 2006, 06:41 PM

As a matter of fact this INDIVIDUAL is OVER qualified.  If you don't like it TOUGH SHIT....

iF SHE IS IS OVER QUALIFIED THEN WHY THE F*** IS SHE DOING IT , BECAUSE IT WAS HANDED TO HER , FREE MONEY SINCE HER TRAFFIC BUGGY IS ALWAYS PARKED IN FRONT OF HER HOUSE OR HER FRIENDS NEW SUB SHOP , WHICH INCIDENTLY THE SUB SHOP OWNERS ALSO LIVES IN THE GARDENS.. I MEAN HOW LONG ARE THE LUNCH HRS FOR EMPLOYEES RELATED TO THE POLITCIANS

6HRS TO AN 8 HR DAY LOL

Archived