the new positions in town

Guest new positions in town

Guest GUEST
iF SHE IS IS OVER QUALIFIED THEN WHY THE F*** IS SHE DOING IT , BECAUSE IT WAS HANDED TO HER , FREE MONEY SINCE HER TRAFFIC BUGGY IS ALWAYS PARKED IN FRONT OF HER HOUSE OR HER FRIENDS NEW SUB SHOP , WHICH INCIDENTLY  THE SUB SHOP OWNERS ALSO LIVES IN THE GARDENS.. I MEAN HOW LONG ARE THE LUNCH HRS FOR EMPLOYEES RELATED TO THE POLITCIANS

6HRS TO AN 8 HR DAY LOL

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING? MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET A JOB INSTEAD OF WORRING ABOUT WHAT TOWN EMPLOYEES ARE DOING ON THEIR "LUNCH HOUR".............

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest
iF SHE IS IS OVER QUALIFIED THEN WHY THE F*** IS SHE DOING IT , BECAUSE IT WAS HANDED TO HER , FREE MONEY SINCE HER TRAFFIC BUGGY IS ALWAYS PARKED IN FRONT OF HER HOUSE OR HER FRIENDS NEW SUB SHOP , WHICH INCIDENTLY  THE SUB SHOP OWNERS ALSO LIVES IN THE GARDENS.. I MEAN HOW LONG ARE THE LUNCH HRS FOR EMPLOYEES RELATED TO THE POLITCIANS

6HRS TO AN 8 HR DAY LOL

Is she the same person with the initials VV? Where is the new sub shop located? Who are the new owners?

Note" Give INITIALS if this site doean't permit whole names.

Guest urass

Since you live in the gardens and don't have anything better to do why don't you get a committee together to help out with the hallways. There are older people there that can not do it anymore. Help out instead of BITCHIN. I know that you do that the best.

Guest urass

get off the computer and do it yourself.

Here's how to clean the hallway:

1st: add warm water and Mr Clean in a bucket

2nd: put your mop in the bucket and start cleaning.

If you don't have Mr. Clean, a bucket or mop you'll have to wait for your welfare check to get one.

Guest guest

FOR YOUR INFORMATION WE CLEAN THESE HALLWAYS.EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE A TURN READE YOUR LEASE MAKE SURE THEY ONES WITH THE KIDS THAT DROP ALLL THERE GARBAGE GET A BROOM AND A MOP AND CLEAN UP AFTER THERE PIGS OF KIDS THAT DROP ALL THE THIS STUFF.PARENTS ARE NO BETTTER.SET THE EXAMPLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

we clean the hallways everyone should do there part and these halls would not be like they are are some people just like living in filth and do not care they just walk over everything and anything that is on the floors and steps if everyone cleaned these halls instead of handful it would be a better place do you clean i doubt it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?  MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET A JOB INSTEAD OF WORRING ABOUT WHAT TOWN EMPLOYEES ARE DOING ON THEIR "LUNCH HOUR".............

i serve and protect you fools for a living 24/7 ......well at least for three days and park on supor blvd to sleep. :lol:

• 1 year later...

Archived