Scrimo running for 3rd Council seat!

Guest GRACIE4th

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest THIS IS HOW YOU WRITE IN

1. Press the button to the right of the candidate of your choice; a green "X" will appear next to your selection.

a. If you wish to cast a write-in vote, go to the PERSONAL CHOICE column and press the button across from the office you wish to write-in. A blinking green "X" will appear. Using the keyboard below, enter the name of the person of your choice, one letter at a time. To make a correction, use the arrow pointing to the left. The name you enter will appear in the display to the left of the keyboard. After you have completed your selection, press the ENTER key on the keyboard. Your choice is recorded and removed from the display. Do not press the Cast Vote Button until all other choices are complete.

WARNING: An improperly cast vote will not be counted.

2. To change any selection, press the button again. The green "X" will disappear and you may make a new selection.

(http://www.hudsoncountyclerk.org/elections/default.htm)

CHANGE FOR HARRISON

Yea, that's right, Michele Scrimo is running for the Town Council in the 3rd Ward as a write in candidate!

Never has there been a FULL SLATE running against the indumbants, oh wait, I mean incumbents.

70574[/snapback]

Elections is just 2 weeks away! Doesn't anyone campaign anymore?

CHANGE FOR HARRISON

Yea, that's right, Michele Scrimo is running for the Town Council in the 3rd Ward as a write in candidate!

Never has there been a FULL SLATE running against the indumbants, oh wait, I mean incumbents.

70574[/snapback]

Oh shit, I'm gonna need hearing protection to go with those hip waders.

CHANGE FOR HARRISON

70574[/snapback]

This is the best news I heard all year. I was under the impression that I would not vote at all since Mr. Nacimento was put in by the useless mayor and council, in other words this is a given position, he already works in the board of education, how will he make decisions for us the community? no I can't trust that. Thank you

M. Scrimo for making this committment and trying to come out for the people of our ward. Now I will vote, and this will count for you. I just have a question about the procedure in write-in, do they have directions at the polls? I will try to check on the Hudson County voting site.

CHANGE FOR HARRISON

70574[/snapback]

be careful of those last minute write in, never know their motives? :wub:

Guest Third Warder
CHANGE FOR HARRISON

70574[/snapback]

Good luck Mike. We can sure use the change. Hope it's true.

Good luck Mike.  We can sure use the change.  Hope it's true.

70652[/snapback]

It's not Mike, it's his wife Michele. Very nice family with young children and actively involved with the kids. Finaly someone with young kids and someone we know is not only involved with her children's sports but she is always around the school helping moms, like myself with information going on, I think she might be involved in the Parent Teacher Program and is always recruiting new parents. Hopefully now our children can be considered and represented a little better, that is what us working parents need, kids to get involved and be kept busy with activities.

I wish I could vote for you Mrs. Scrimo but I am in a different section of town, but I will vote for the new candidate in my section. Thank You

1. Press the button to the right of the candidate of your choice; a green "X" will appear next to your selection.

a. If you wish to cast a write-in vote, go to the PERSONAL CHOICE column and press the button across from the office you wish to write-in. A blinking green "X" will appear. Using the keyboard below, enter the name of the person of your choice, one letter at a time. To make a correction, use the arrow pointing to the left. The name you enter will appear in the display to the left of the keyboard. After you have completed your selection, press the ENTER key on the keyboard. Your choice is recorded and removed from the display. Do not press the Cast Vote Button until all other choices are complete.

WARNING: An improperly cast vote will not be counted.

2. To change any selection, press the button again. The green "X" will disappear and you may make a new selection.

(http://www.hudsoncountyclerk.org/elections/default.htm)

70597[/snapback]

This sounds pretty easy, hopefully this will be posted in the voting booth also so that we can be refreshed.

I live in the Third Ward. Today in my mailbox I found a piece of paper and an index card with instructions on how to vote for a "write in" along with a photo of Michele Scrimo. This is all very confusing. Why so last minute? Who are you? Why are you running? What do you stand for? When did you decide to Run and Why? What is your background?

How do you expect people to vote for you without adding a few lines about yourself or without even your plans for the town of Harrison, it elected? I dont even know who my current Council person is? You are not different.

As of now you will have to show a little more effort to get my vote.

Surprise, surprise..........Mr. Nascimento finally showed up at my house today. Too late pal........I thought you didn't need my vote because you were running unopposed. LOL..........Scrimo's got our vote.

As of yesterday, when I spoke to her she stands for the KIDS and the SENIORS and our EDUCATIONAL system!!!

I live in the Third Ward. Today in my mailbox I found a piece of  paper and an index card with instructions on how to vote for a "write in" along with a photo of Michele Scrimo. This is all very confusing. Why so last minute? Who are you? Why are you running? What do you stand for? When did you decide to Run and Why? What is your background? 

How do you expect people to vote for you without adding a few lines about yourself or without even your plans for the town of Harrison, it elected? I dont even know who my current Council person is? You are not different.

70798[/snapback]

must need town job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest raceyGRACEy
I live in the Third Ward. Today in my mailbox I found a piece of  paper and an index card with instructions on how to vote for a "write in" along with a photo of Michele Scrimo. This is all very confusing. Why so last minute? Who are you? Why are you running? What do you stand for? When did you decide to Run and Why? What is your background? 

70798[/snapback]

Michele may not have put a letter out, but do you know what Nascimento stands for? I do. NASCIMENTO stands for CORRUPTION.

Look at that.......same amount of letters in both! What a coincidence.

70798[/snapback]

Do you have the answer to all of your questions about her opponent. I"ll bet not.

Oh shit, I'm gonna need hearing protection to go with those hip waders.

70628[/snapback]

i wouldn't laugh too much you have a bigger wader in your family! no kids yet so can you imagine. and we do know you people have them just because! unmarried con artist! :rolleyes: say good bye to dad's position! go maria go ................ <_<

70798[/snapback]

I agree? where does she come from? Has she lived in Harrison? how long? Is she the one that plans on selling her house? if so, why would i vote for someone that plans on moving anyway?

70798[/snapback]

well she's your usual harrisonian looking for a town job. running on husband's name. has done nothing to improve this town and in fact was until recently leaving harrison. couldn't get someone to buy her house. was best friends with those currently in office until the kids fight. :rolleyes:

Guest CONFUSED

70798[/snapback]

CONFUSED????

I WAS WONDERING WHO THIS PERSON IS TOO? FIRST, WE SHOULD KNOW A FEW THINGS ABOUT HER BEFORE ELECTION DAY.

How long has she lived in Harrison?

What is her maiden name?

how many kids does she have?

where does she work? how long? job title?

why should I vote for her?

does her family live in harrison?

CONFUSED????

I WAS WONDERING WHO THIS PERSON IS TOO?  FIRST, WE SHOULD KNOW A FEW THINGS ABOUT HER BEFORE ELECTION DAY.

What is her maiden name?

where does she work? how long?  job title?

71010[/snapback]

If your such an intelligent voter how can you even consider voritng for any one recommended by the currant administration?

CONFUSED????

I WAS WONDERING WHO THIS PERSON IS TOO?  FIRST, WE SHOULD KNOW A FEW THINGS ABOUT HER BEFORE ELECTION DAY.

What is her maiden name?

where does she work? how long?  job title?

71010[/snapback]

If your such an intelligent voter how can you even consider voritng for any one recommended by the currant administration?

If your such an intelligent voter how can you even consider voritng for any one recommended by the currant  administration?

71054[/snapback]

spell check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your such an intelligent voter how can you even consider voritng for any one recommended by the currant  administration?

71054[/snapback]

Ha! You must have went through the Harrison School system. Voriting? You must be eating currants.

Surprise, surprise..........Mr. Nascimento finally showed up at my house today.  Too late pal........I thought you didn't need my vote because you were running unopposed.  LOL..........Scrimo's got our vote.

As of yesterday, when I spoke to her she stands for the KIDS and the SENIORS and our EDUCATIONAL system!!!

70825[/snapback]

CORRECT! IN ONE OF THE 'PREVIOUS' NACIMENTO ELECTIONS WHEN HE WAS RUNING AGAINST BOB GARRISON & KELLY, HE WROTE IN ONE OF HIS LETTERS THAT 'ALL' OF THE PEOPLE IN THE GARDENS, ( INCLUDING THE 'SENIORS' WHO HAD NO 'PRIVATE' 55 & OVER HOUSING IN TOWN ) WERE NOT IMPORTANT TO HIM SINCE THEY DIDN'T PAY TAXES. SO IT APPEARS THAT HE DOESN'T PLAN TO DO ANYTHING FOR THE SENIORS, WHO HE 'LUMPED TOGETHER' WITH THE LOW-INCOME NON-TAXPAYING YOUNG PEOPLE IN THE GDNS.

WHEN MILLAN CAME AOUND LAST YEAR, AT LEAST HE ADVOCATED FOR BUILDING A SMALL "55 & OVER" MIDDLE-INCOME APTS OR AN 'ASSISTED LIVING' FOR THE RETIRED OLDER PEOPLE OF HARRISON, WHO ARE UNABLE TO TAKE CARE OF THE YARD WORK & HOUSE MAINTAINANCE THAT GOES WITH HOME OWNERSHIP. IT APPEARS THAT NACIMENTO WOULD PREFER THAT THE OVER 55 'RETIRED' AGED, JUST SELL THEIR HOUSES & LEAVE TOWN

CHANGE FOR HARRISON

70574[/snapback]

She must be off her meds, or using her daughters stuff, maybe she's tpipping and is not in the real world. Heaven help us they are comming out of the woodwork in numbers. Why would we need another crackpot in this election ?????????????

71054[/snapback]

TROUBLE and that is all she is.