Scrimo running for 3rd Council seat!

Guest GRACIE4th

I Agree as I am a life long resident of Harrison, and also living in the Harrison Gardens it's time for us to make the choice of who WE THE PEOPLEĀ  want to repersent us. Isn't that what a councilman or woman is supposed to do, "Be the voice of the residents in that ward???" I feel our ward needs someone who is going to be strong, loud, and caring to stand by us. Someone to fight for us when needed. I also feel the only reason Mr Nasimento was asked to run by the Mayor "as his letter states" is because he won't be a fighter for us he will simply always say (as his letter states)"Yes Mayor I will run with you"

If he truley wanted to be our Councilman then why didn't he just run, why wait to be asked? Because he thinks he is a sure win as he has stated to myself as well as to other tenants. Remember Mr.Nasimento the 1st and last time we saw you until a week ago was June and you had stated to many of us" VOTE FOR ME YOU DON"T REALLY HAVE TO ALL I NEED TO DO IS VOTE FOR MYSELF AND I AM IN"

Well just because of that statement I am glad to know you have someone running against you. Because it is only NOW the YOU realize we don't need you YOU NEED US.

I wish both canidates the best of luck, but I am also proud to say I AM VOTING FOR MICHELLE SCRIMO

72036[/snapback]

YES YES YES YES YES YOU ARE SO RIGHT.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't understand how people can back a canidate who deciedes to run for council with no history of any attendance at any town meetings of any kind and feels she has any idea of what is going on other than her own little demented world , anyone who can find it in themselves to back any canidate who apparently has no real platform other than her own personal grudge with a polititions family member is not a justifible reason to want my vote, Michelle you are a ****** ****.................

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I Agree as I am a life long resident of Harrison, and also living in the Harrison Gardens it's time for us to make the choice of who WE THE PEOPLEĀ  want to repersent us. Isn't that what a councilman or woman is supposed to do, "Be the voice of the residents in that ward???" I feel our ward needs someone who is going to be strong, loud, and caring to stand by us. Someone to fight for us when needed. I also feel the only reason Mr Nasimento was asked to run by the Mayor "as his letter states" is because he won't be a fighter for us he will simply always say (as his letter states)"Yes Mayor I will run with you"

If he truley wanted to be our Councilman then why didn't he just run, why wait to be asked? Because he thinks he is a sure win as he has stated to myself as well as to other tenants. Remember Mr.Nasimento the 1st and last time we saw you until a week ago was June and you had stated to many of us" VOTE FOR ME YOU DON"T REALLY HAVE TO ALL I NEED TO DO IS VOTE FOR MYSELF AND I AM IN"

Well just because of that statement I am glad to know you have someone running against you. Because it is only NOW the YOU realize we don't need you YOU NEED US.

I wish both canidates the best of luck, but I am also proud to say I AM VOTING FOR MICHELLE SCRIMO

72036[/snapback]

Michele

How many of your relations are employed by the town? Also Passaic Valley?

Guest Michele Scrimo
Michele

How many of your relations are employed by the town?Ā  Also Passaic Valley?

72195[/snapback]

Good Morning. I have decided to post here using my name, because I AM NOT AFRAID!. They can continue to harrass me, follow me, print lies and I am not going anywhere because I AM NOT AFRAID. It has been brought to my attention that the "Concerned Citizens for a Better Harrison" decided to put out a flyer last night in the middle of the night. First of all if you were so concerned with Harrison why not make yourself known? You should be proud that you are so concerned. Instead your out in the middle of the night hiding like cowards. What a joke. Is that the best you can do? Yes my father retired from Passaic Valley. I don't know about the big fat pension though. He was hired at Passaic Valley over 22 YEARS ago. You forgot something though. My step mother also works there. She is in her 20th year. Yes, my husband's mother works for the COURT in the violations bureau and she has been there for 19 years and my sister-in-law has been a school teacher (with a master's degree) for around 15 years now. The last time my mother owned a business was so long ago, I can't even remember what year it was. It was called Mr. Hair and it was on Kearny Avenue. By the way, my mother was on the waiting list for an apartment for about 6 years. It seems to me that these "CONCERNED CITIZENS" should be concerned that this administration would stoop so low as to photo shop candidates pictures and send them out in campaigning material to try and fool the public or they should address the issues that are concerning us rather that try to smear people solely because they are exercising their RIGHT TO RUN FOR A PUBLIC OFFICE.

I think everyone should stand up and say I AM NOT AFRAID. THESE "CONCERNED CITIZENS" SHOULD BE AFRAID. And they are. They are running scared. WE THE PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER. WE THE PEOPLE VOTED THEM IN AND WE THE PEOPLE CAN VOTE THEM OUT. On November 6, WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO TELL THEM LOUD AND CLEAR---

WE ARE NOT AFRAID!

Thank You,

Michele Scrimo

KOTW Note: KOTW cannot confirm whether in fact the writer of the above post is Michele Scrimo, write-in Candidate for the 3rd Ward in Harrison.

Michele

72195[/snapback]

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, THEY WILL MAKE PROMISES SO THEY CAN GET YOUR VOTE. ONCE THEY ARE IN THEY DON'T EVEN REMEMBER YOU. OUT OF ALL THE ONES RUNNING I THINK THE ONLY ONE WHO IS REALLY SINCERE IS JOE WOOD.

BUT LIKE I SAID YOU HEAR THE SAME LINES YEAR AFTER YEAR AND NOTHING GETS DONE. WE SERIOUSLY NEED CHANGES IN THIS TOWN, IN THE SCHOOL SYSTEM AND IN THE GARDENS. THINGS NEED TO GET BETTER FOR THE NEXT GENERATION. I FEEL FOR THESE KIDS GROWING UP IN THIS WORLD.

Guest Taxpayor
I can't understand how people can back a canidate who deciedes to run for council with no history of any attendance at any town meetings of any kind and feels she has any idea of what is going onĀ  other than her own little demented world , anyone who can find it in themselves to back any canidate who apparently has no real platform other than her own personal grudge with a polititions family member is not a justifible reason to want my vote,Ā  Michelle you are a ****** ****.................

72185[/snapback]

And how many council meetings has Mr. Nascimento attended?

Guest goodforyou
Good Morning.Ā  I have decided to post here using my name, because I AM NOT AFRAID!.Ā  They can continue to harrass me, follow me, print lies and I am not going anywhere because I AM NOT AFRAID.Ā  It has been brought to my attention that the "Concerned Citizens for a Better Harrison" decided to put out a flyer last night in the middle of the night.Ā  First of all if you were so concerned with Harrison why not make yourself known?Ā  You should be proud that you are so concerned.Ā  Instead your out in the middle of the night hiding like cowards.Ā  What a joke.Ā  Is that the best you can do?Ā  Yes my father retired from Passaic Valley. I don't know about the big fat pension though. He was hired at Passaic Valley over 22 YEARS ago.Ā  You forgot something though.Ā  My step mother also works there.Ā  She is in her 20th year.Ā  Yes, my husband's mother works for the COURT in the violations bureau and she has been there for 19 years and my sister-in-law has been a school teacher (with a master's degree) for around 15 years now.Ā  The last time my mother owned a business was so long ago, I can't even remember what year it was.Ā  It was called Mr. Hair and it was on Kearny Avenue.Ā  By the way, my mother was on the waiting list for an apartment for about 6 years.Ā  It seems to me that these "CONCERNED CITIZENS" should be concerned that this administration would stoop so low as to photo shop candidates pictures and send them out in campaigning material to try and fool the public or they should address the issues that are concerning us rather that try to smear people solely because they are exercising their RIGHT TO RUN FOR A PUBLIC OFFICE.Ā 

I think everyone should stand up and say I AM NOT AFRAID.Ā  THESE "CONCERNED CITIZENS" SHOULD BE AFRAID.Ā  And they are.Ā  They are running scared.Ā  WE THE PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER.Ā  WE THE PEOPLE VOTED THEM IN AND WE THE PEOPLE CAN VOTE THEM OUT.Ā  On November 6, WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO TELL THEM LOUD AND CLEAR---

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  WE ARE NOT AFRAID!Ā 

Thank You,

Michele Scrimo

KOTW Note:Ā  KOTW cannot confirm whether in fact the writer of the above post is Michele Scrimo, write-in Candidate for the 3rd Ward in Harrison.

72218[/snapback]

YOU GO GIRL! I'M sadly not in your ward but will talk to everyone I know who IS to encourage them to support you. You've got GUTS and God knows this town could use some.

Good Morning.Ā  I have decided to post here using my name, because I AM NOT AFRAID!.Ā  They can continue to harrass me, follow me, print lies and I am not going anywhere because I AM NOT AFRAID.Ā  It has been brought to my attention that the "Concerned Citizens for a Better Harrison" decided to put out a flyer last night in the middle of the night.Ā  First of all if you were so concerned with Harrison why not make yourself known?Ā  You should be proud that you are so concerned.Ā  Instead your out in the middle of the night hiding like cowards.Ā  What a joke.Ā  Is that the best you can do?Ā  Yes my father retired from Passaic Valley. I don't know about the big fat pension though. He was hired at Passaic Valley over 22 YEARS ago.Ā  You forgot something though.Ā  My step mother also works there.Ā  She is in her 20th year.Ā  Yes, my husband's mother works for the COURT in the violations bureau and she has been there for 19 years and my sister-in-law has been a school teacher (with a master's degree) for around 15 years now.Ā  The last time my mother owned a business was so long ago, I can't even remember what year it was.Ā  It was called Mr. Hair and it was on Kearny Avenue.Ā  By the way, my mother was on the waiting list for an apartment for about 6 years.Ā  It seems to me that these "CONCERNED CITIZENS" should be concerned that this administration would stoop so low as to photo shop candidates pictures and send them out in campaigning material to try and fool the public or they should address the issues that are concerning us rather that try to smear people solely because they are exercising their RIGHT TO RUN FOR A PUBLIC OFFICE.Ā 

I think everyone should stand up and say I AM NOT AFRAID.Ā  THESE "CONCERNED CITIZENS" SHOULD BE AFRAID.Ā  And they are.Ā  They are running scared.Ā  WE THE PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER.Ā  WE THE PEOPLE VOTED THEM IN AND WE THE PEOPLE CAN VOTE THEM OUT.Ā  On November 6, WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO TELL THEM LOUD AND CLEAR---

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  WE ARE NOT AFRAID!Ā 

Thank You,

Michele Scrimo

KOTW Note:Ā  KOTW cannot confirm whether in fact the writer of the above post is Michele Scrimo, write-in Candidate for the 3rd Ward in Harrison.

72218[/snapback]

Can I vomit now???

Guest Guest===

Thank You,

Michele Scrimo

72218[/snapback]

Bravo for You...You Go Girl, I wish You all the Luck in the World...Let's Go People time to get in some People that Care About the little People.... and Not Their pockets and Close Family and Friends Pockets...Let's get people in there that are going to clean up our town and makes us proud people again.....GET RID OF THE GARBAGE...

I can't understand how people can back a canidate who deciedes to run for council with no history of any attendance at any town meetings of any kind and feels she has any idea of what is going onĀ  other than her own little demented world , anyone who can find it in themselves to back any canidate who apparently has no real platform other than her own personal grudge with a polititions family member is not a justifible reason to want my vote,Ā  Michelle you are a ****** ****.................

72185[/snapback]

ge how many meetings did nothavea clue attend never saw his ass anywhere other then up milians and now as the token to the mayor!

Michele

72195[/snapback]

Is it Legal to have children under 18 passing out political flyers? Because that is what she was doing in the Gardens on Saturday, along with the other cut throat that never follows through with anything.

ge how many meetings did nothavea clue attend never saw his ass anywhere other then up milians and now as the token to the mayor!

72334[/snapback]

What are you trying to say here / :D

Is it Legal to have children under 18 passing out political flyers? Because that is what she was doing in the Gardens on Saturday, along with the other cut throat that never follows through with anything.

72353[/snapback]

hey if you had your commisoners of drug dealers and cardboard box residents, freaks so why not. at least you can't catch shit from the kids, your people? bleach yourself! :D

hey if you had your commisoners of drug dealers and cardboard box residents, freaks so why not. at least you can't catch shit from the kids, your people? bleach yourself! :angry:

72443[/snapback]

What???? Well you do have to be 18 to vote and I don't think children should be asking adults how they are going to be voting I also don't think they should be involved. Very tacky and that is what you are going to vote for? That is sick!

What???? Well you do have to be 18 to vote and I don't think children should be asking adults how they are going to be voting I also don't think they should be involved. Very tacky and that is what you are going to vote for? That is sick!

72479[/snapback]

listen tacky is your family! if it was so important to you why not just approach mrs scrimo? i'm sure she would have given you an answer. but no let's just hide behind a keyboard and snack on that kelly government cheese and fart away the next hour. pick you nose and or ass but leave the kids out of it. *-off! you imbred the ****** ***** waste of life! :)

72479[/snapback]

It is never to early to have children involved in the voting process. Maybe if they are involved that will urge them to register when they are 18. They were supporting their mother and there is nothing wrong with that.

listen tacky is your family! if it was so important to you why not just approach mrs scrimo? i'm sure she would have given you an answer. but no let's just hide behind a keyboard and snack on that kelly government cheese and fart away the next hour. pick you nose and or ass but leave the kids out of it. *-off! you imbred the ****** ***** waste of life! :rolleyes:

72572[/snapback]

I don't waste my time on low life scum, it goes to show you why the cycle keeps repeating itself.

72479[/snapback]

WHY DOES IT MATTER IF A CHILD ASKED THERE PARENT WHO THEY VOTED, NO BIG DEAL.

72479[/snapback]

First of all, she may be many things but tacky is not one of them. Second, her kids weren't even with her on Tuesday. They were at the old hight school with their grandfather who is also a very nice person. I know for a fact that her kids never asked anyone how they were gonna vote. besides their t-shirts were cute. what in the world are you people talking about? Let's talk about something good that no one here is addressing. Mrs. Scrimo won the gardens. and if she had been able to clone herself and be able to be in two places at once she would have won the whole thing. This guy doesn't even want this job. I know cuz when he came to my house he told me to vote for her! Told me he really was too busy for this between his day job and his night job. He won't last a week. Does anyone realize this woman made history here. Never before has a write in candidate had so many votes! I think they should be shaking in their shoes. Doesn't anybody have anything to say about what this nastymento did to dr that picture that thanks to her we were all able to see what this mayor wants to give us? did anybody even read that laetter that she put out that was written by our new "councilman" when he lost a few years back. and then the counciljerk he's replacing has the nerve to put what he put in the paper. Like an apology now is gonna make it all better. he's not sorry. let me tell you mr. 'new' counciljerk, i've paid taxes my whole life, don't send me a sorry letter now, I'll burn it. The only good thing that came out of this whole thing is that the other counciljerk from the second ward is gone!

72479[/snapback]

Why not get the kids involved, this is one way to learn about politics,and perhaps they will learn to make their own choices rather than just voting for whom their parents vote for, the way most new voters do. This is not tacky or sick.Children should ask who are you voting for and also why it that person your choice.