Scrimo running for 3rd Council seat!

Guest GRACIE4th

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHANGE FOR HARRISON

Yea, that's right, Michele Scrimo is running for the Town Council in the 3rd Ward as a write in candidate!

Never has there been a FULL SLATE running against the indumbants, oh wait, I mean incumbents.

70574[/snapback]

WAY TO GO MRS. SCRIMO, NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF HARRISON DID ANYTHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN, WHEN A WRITE IN CANDIDATE ALMOST TOOK OVER. KEEP ON GOING GIVE THEM ALL YOU HAVE, LIKE YOU MENTIONED IN ONE OF YOUR LETTERS WE SHOULD HAVE A CHOICE, AND YOU WERE OUR VOICE. THANK YOU.

IF YOU HAD BEEN ON THAT BALLOT YOU WOULD HAVE TAKEN OVER OUR WARD. MY FAMILY AND I GIVE YOU A LOT OF CREDIT AND WISH YOU THE BEST. FINALY SOMEONE IS SPEAKING UP. THIS IS WHAT HARRISON NEEDS MORE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT AFRAID.

I don't waste my time on low life scum, it goes to show you why the cycle keeps repeating itself.

72636[/snapback]

face it you were told the truth. the one scum here is you state your name or better yet approach the scrimos and then we will see who is a product of recycle shit! your right this time will never change until you trailer / cardboard box residents are elimated! :lol:

Surprise, surprise..........Mr. Nascimento finally showed up at my house today.  Too late pal........I thought you didn't need my vote because you were running unopposed.  LOL..........Scrimo's got our vote.

As of yesterday, when I spoke to her she stands for the KIDS and the SENIORS and our EDUCATIONAL system!!!

70825[/snapback]

Of course she gonna say that idiot !!!!! You want her to tell you what they really want to do , ?

WHY DOES IT MATTER IF A CHILD ASKED THERE  PARENT WHO THEY VOTED, NO BIG DEAL.

72667[/snapback]

If it was their parent it wouldn't be a big deal they were asking voters as they entered the building you moron.

face it you were told the truth. the one scum here is you state your name or better yet approach the scrimos and then we will see who is a product of recycle shit! your right this time will never change until you trailer / cardboard box residents are elimated! :D

72761[/snapback]

Sorry I do not live in a trailer or the new town houses.

WAY TO GO MRS. SCRIMO, NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF HARRISON DID ANYTHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN, WHEN A WRITE IN CANDIDATE ALMOST TOOK OVER.  KEEP ON GOING GIVE THEM ALL YOU HAVE, LIKE YOU MENTIONED IN ONE OF YOUR LETTERS WE SHOULD HAVE A CHOICE, AND YOU WERE OUR VOICE.  THANK YOU.

IF YOU HAD BEEN ON THAT BALLOT YOU WOULD HAVE TAKEN OVER OUR WARD. MY FAMILY AND I GIVE YOU A LOT OF CREDIT AND WISH YOU THE BEST.  FINALY SOMEONE IS SPEAKING UP.  THIS IS WHAT HARRISON NEEDS MORE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT AFRAID.

72754[/snapback]

never in Harrison history did a riot break out in the recreation facility with 4th, 5th and thats right a 6TH grader...TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course she gonna say that idiot !!!!! You want her to tell you what they really want to do , ?

72779[/snapback]

I posted on another topic so I am not sure if I can post twice but I need ideas to show the current administration that we are fed up with double dippers and arrogance of office. I am told that Doran thinks he is running the town already so lets start with him and make an example of his abuse. please help. What can we do as residents who are so fed up!!!