National disgrace

Guest Uncle Sam

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Radagast
Maybe, as Radagast would have you believe, Bush caused the chemical leak.  Just like he had the levees in New Orleans torpedoed as the Nation of Islam is saying he did.

Yeah... you're right... damn! There goes my post...

Ahhh! The wingnuts are back. They never seem to get tired of wrapping themselves in the troops and ranting about protecting our freedom and making the bogus connection between 9/11 and Iraq. Lets not forget 'protecting our (christian, they don't even have to say it) way of life'... against those godless muslims ...  oh and god bless America and god bless our troops .... yada yada yada ... like they really give a damn about anything other than their own narrow-minded point of view. I whack them down on one thread and they always come back again ... of course if it were not for them, I would have no fun here at all.

You're so dopey it's not even funny. You're actually going to try and make us believe that Saddam didn't fund terrorism and that the Muslims love the Judeo-Christian world. I guess you're one of those wingnuts that would like the world to believe that we brought this on ourselves. Or wait...you think "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" right?

If you're so sharp why don't you fill us in. If we're not fighting a war against terrorism what grand scheme are we pursuing?

And BTW make sure you sit at home, don't fly, don't go anywhere, because the waiters that worked at the WTC and the little girl who was taking her first ride on an airplane on 9/11 have angered the Muslim world.

Great come back, indicative of your intelligence level. Iraq is, indeed, Viet Nam all over again in more ways than it isn't. There are no 'nice guys'. A person is just as dead if you cut off the head of a contractor or if you kill an innocent child in an Iraqi city with a 'smart' bomb.

Stop making such silly statements. Iraq and Afghanstan are nowhere near "Viet Nam all over again". At least back up your statement with some facts. Or offer some alternate solutions, which you never do.

Ahhh! The wingnuts are back. They never seem to get tired of wrapping themselves in the troops and ranting about protecting our freedom and making the bogus connection between 9/11 and Iraq. Lets not forget 'protecting our (christian, they don't even have to say it) way of life'... against those godless muslims ...  oh and god bless America and god bless our troops .... yada yada yada ... like they really give a damn about anything other than their own narrow-minded point of view. I whack them down on one thread and they always come back again ... of course if it were not for them, I would have no fun here at all.

As long as the US gov. protects my way of life screw the muslim world

They are all wacky over there anyway

God Bless America!!!!

WOW! No I'm not!

Wow, it would appear that the facts are running rampant over you . . . . AGAIN!

Too many people are questioning your view of this situation for it to be accurate, and I've seen a friends paystub.

Wrong . . . . . .AGAIN!!

Wow, it would appear that the facts are running rampant over you . . . . AGAIN!

Too many people are questioning your view of this situation for it to be accurate, and I've seen a friends paystub.

Wrong . . . . . .AGAIN!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's hear from your "friend". (You know what they say about people with imaginary friends!)

Maybe, as Radagast would have you believe, Bush caused the chemical leak.  Just like he had the levees in New Orleans torpedoed as the Nation of Islam is saying he did.

We all know the leak was Magins fault. He should have never lost the election. We would have at least one voice speaking for the people

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's hear from your "friend". (You know what they say about people with imaginary friends!)

My friend was docked approx. $400, and paid a little less than $300 for his reserve duty.

I've done my homework, be a man, and do yours.

And this is true because YOU say so? Sorry, not good enough!

Baa Baa Baa, little sheep, believe only what you are told. Me, I'll stick to what I've seen.

I disagree with Radagast twice as much as I do you, but at least he brings the debate to the table. You bring the Mayor's mantra and party line. Think for yourself, it helps stave off Alzheimer's.

Guest Studies and Observations
And this is true because YOU say so? Sorry, not good enough!

One question for you, Mr Realist, going back to when Mr Santos was a councilman (and yes, i realize this is a different topic), I was at the meeting, when all of the Town contracts were settled, after years of the Vartan/Czech cabal refusing to negotiate, when your man said plainly that "NEver Again" would the town put itself in the position to have to pay out millions of dollars in Retroactive Pay, by not negotiating in good faith with it's workers. Yet, Now, after upwards of 5 years for the KFD officers (For a grand sum total of approx $1.7 Million), and a year and a Half for the PD (and the $ goes up every day since they havent implemented the new contract), WHO is to blame for this situation? Obviously the Town Administrator is the key figure, since he's the one who negotiates (or not in these cases) on behaf of the town, but Doesnt he Work FOR the Mayor and Council??? Don't the Mayor and Council have oversight on his activites, and the Ability to tell him Enough is Enough, settle this??? Of course Santos et al will blame the employees, as he always does, but if the workers are negotiating in good faith, and the town isnt, who is really at fault here???

One question for you, Mr Realist, going back to when Mr Santos was a councilman (and yes, i realize this is a different topic), I was at the meeting, when all of the Town contracts were settled, after years of the Vartan/Czech cabal refusing to negotiate, when your man said plainly that "NEver Again" would the town put itself in the position to have to pay out millions of dollars in Retroactive Pay, by not negotiating in good faith with it's workers.  Yet, Now, after upwards of 5 years for the KFD officers (For a grand sum total of approx $1.7 Million), and a year and a Half for the PD (and the $ goes up every day since they havent implemented the new contract), WHO is to blame for this situation?  Obviously the Town Administrator is the key figure, since he's the one who negotiates (or not in these cases) on behaf of the town, but Doesnt he Work FOR the Mayor and Council??? Don't the Mayor and Council have oversight on his activites, and the Ability to tell him Enough is Enough, settle this???  Of course Santos et al will blame the employees, as he always does, but if the workers are negotiating in good faith, and the town isnt, who is really at fault here???

Where did you get the idea it's the Town that was being hard-nosed during negotiations? There are always at least two parties involved in contract talks. I wasn't there. Were you?

Guest Studies and Observations
Where did you get the idea it's the Town that was being hard-nosed during negotiations? There are always at least two parties involved in contract talks. I wasn't there. Were you?

THANK YOU Mr Realist... you just won me $50.00!!!! I pretty much had your response verbatim... you are So predictable.

Realist,

Do you think that there any secrects in Kearny? I only hope that these costs were figured into the budget. How about it Mr. DArco were they?

Realist I'm sure Mr. DArco is too busy to answer so maybe you can.

HELP FIGHT CORRUPTION IN HUDSON COUNTY

VOTE: Forrester for Govenor and write in Mangin for Mayor!

Guest Flabbergasted
THANK YOU Mr Realist... you just won me $50.00!!!! I pretty much had your response verbatim... you are So predictable.

There is nothing wrong with being predictable. At least A. Realist is steadfast to his beliefs. Most of you are all over the place with no clear direction.

There is nothing wrong with being predictable.  At least A. Realist is steadfast to his beliefs.  Most of you are all over the place with no clear direction.

Yeah, no matter how blind or misguided he is. Now stop kissing his a**, his ego is big enough! :blink:

There is nothing wrong with being predictable.  At least A. Realist is steadfast to his beliefs.  Most of you are all over the place with no clear direction.

Realist steadfast! He would support anyone as long as he was an Democrat.

Most others here are willing to admit that there are good and bad in both parties.

Realist, is Administration all the way right or wrong.

He,is the perfect Hudson County Voter. Without knowing him I'd say he is an elected official or a benefactor of the machine.

He has clear direction . Vote for anyone on the party line. They are the best. I was told that by my leaders. The shame is he probably believes that he is a good voter.

Think before you vote. Ask, are things getting better? Has the State under the Democrats been fair to Kearny? If so vote for Corzine if not vote for Forrester. Maybe things will change.

There are other issue which may or may not be important to you.

Please,Study the issues do not just vote the party line. That is what has us in the mess were in right now.

Both parties have to be shown that they have to perform and meet certain levels of honesty to gain our votes.

[/quote

I don't suppose you would even come close to knowing why that is true. Let me enlighten you.

About a hundred years ago, when I was a kid, I became intrigued by politics and government. I read and observed; went to college and took poli-sci courses; followed the careers of politicians I admired. I found that my social and political philosophy and that of the Democratic Party were not only compatable, but a very comfortable fit. That has never changed.

On the other hand, I cannot think of one notable Republican to whom I felt politically connected or to whom I could relate on political matters. That is not to say that some were not good, intelligent and decent people; but their collective historical approach to government and their perspective on social issues just doesn't excite me. To vote Republican, for me, would be the height of hypocrisy.

My political affiliation is to my patriotism, what my religion is to my salvation. It is my responsibility to learn about it, to be loyal to it, and to use it to a greater end.

Most others here are willing to admit that there are good and bad in both parties.

Realist, is Administration all the way right or wrong.

He,is the perfect Hudson County Voter. Without knowing him I'd say he is an elected official or a benefactor of the machine.

He has clear direction . Vote for anyone on the party line. They are the best. I was told that by my leaders. The shame is he probably believes that he is a good voter.

Think before you vote. Ask, are things getting better? Has the State under the Democrats been fair to Kearny? If so vote for Corzine if not vote for Forrester. Maybe things will change.

There are other issue which may or may not be important to you.

Please,Study the issues do not just vote the party line. That is what has us in the mess were in right now.

Both parties have to be shown that they have to perform and meet certain levels of honesty to gain our votes.

Maybe Santos can use his charms to get one of those loans from Corzine that he forgives after you give him your support.

Guest Hunter

[/quote

I don't suppose you would even come close to knowing why that is true. Let me enlighten you.

About a hundred years ago, when I was a kid, I became intrigued by politics and government. I read and observed; went to college and took poli-sci courses; followed the careers of politicians I admired. I found that my social and political philosophy and that of the Democratic Party were not only compatable, but a very comfortable fit. That has never changed.

On the other hand, I cannot think of one notable Republican to whom I felt politically connected or to whom I could relate on political matters. That is not to say that some were not good, intelligent and decent people; but their collective historical approach to government and their perspective on social issues just doesn't excite me. To vote Republican, for me, would be the height of hypocrisy.

My political affiliation is to my patriotism, what my religion is to my salvation. It is my responsibility to learn about it, to be loyal to it, and to use it to a greater end.

I love all the parties and politicians! My favorite was Tip O'Neil. He summed it all up when he said "All politics is local."

Translated: Not for you Realist but for those less educated.

The local politicians make or break those above.

Jon Corzine does not need enemies as long as he has Santoes and his crowd.

Have a good day! I hope, you read Tips book.

I believe the military should get all of our support. It doesn't matter wether you agree with the war or not. You can protest it all you want, but I personally believe that the soldiers wil not come home until the objective of the war is accomplished. That being that Iraq is a democracy and not a totalitarian government. We already accomplished half the mission. We captured Saddam. Now we just have to set them free. The reason we are still there is to make sure they get a stable and fair government. If we were to have left as soon as we captured Saddam a new ruler would take over and chances are he'd follow in Saddam's foot steps because they know no other way of ruling but through fear. We need to be there to keep the order. Wether you believe in the war or not you should still support the troops. We do not need a repeat of Veitnam where the soldiers came home and were insulted for serving their country. Where they were humiliated in friend of their friends and family for protecting the freedoms of another country. I don't care wether you like Bush or not. Or wether you think we should be fighting in Iraq or not. But at least support the troops and your country. The troops didn't say "lets go kill Saddam" the president did. And in my heart I still to this day believe it to be necessary to be in Iraq. I know you can't attack people for not following your laws in a different country. But Saddam was a threat. How long would it be before he had the capabilities to attack America? I know I went off on a tangent there but please support the troops Veitnam was a sad day in US history lets try not to have a repeat.

Archived