New Firefighters

Guest Buff

That's right, Hoffa, I'm a firefighter , a real man with a real job. And you couldn't handle it. "Sorry, Charlie, we only take real men" !

Your a firefighter and a tax payer in town?

Well i guess your only 1 of 5-6 that live in town.

More than 50% of us still live in Kearny. Do you think you could say the same for Jersey City or Newark?

I don't think so. We have a better ratio than the majority of surrounding towns.

Also since there are only 6,000 paid fireman in the entire state of New Jersey and there is 25 times that amount of Police officers in NJ, I'd say that you're right about more of them dying than us, so what's your point?

Give it a rest Hoffa. <_<

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read an article not very long ago that the fireladies went to a fire and started a "defensive attack." In regular words to people as to not get confused, that means to run your chicken ass back to the truck and sqirt water from as far as possible. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Your mom and dad were wrong for concieving you, thats for sure, you just proved you don't know what you're talking about. Oh, and by the way, I will have fries with that, and biggie size it. And I hope your cash register doesn't stop telling you how much change to give me back.

That's right, Hoffa, I'm a firefighter , a real man with a real job. And you couldn't handle it. "Sorry, Charlie, we only take real men" !

Don't get mad, i was just saying that everytime someone dosent agree with you the first thing you bring up is that they must have failed the test.

I am tno saying its a bad job, but not everyone wants to be a firefighter.

More cops and plumbers die a yead then firefighters.

Want to by a vowel? Maybe I should challenge you to a spelling contest. You may go now.

Guest A sound mind....

Your a firefighter and a tax payer in town?

Well i guess your only 1 of 5-6 that live in town.

More than 50% of us still live in Kearny. Do you think you could say the same for Jersey City or Newark?

I don't think so. We have a better ratio than the majority of surrounding towns.

Also since there are only 6,000 paid fireman in the entire state of New Jersey and there is 25 times that amount of Police officers in NJ, I'd say that you're right about more of them dying than us, so what's your point?

Give it a rest Hoffa. <_<

You know if we stopped replying this oxygen thief, he might go away?

Don't get mad, i was just saying that everytime someone dosent agree with you the first thing you bring up is that they must have failed the test.

There are a lot more cops than firefighters in this country. In the city of NY cops out number firefighters by nearly 3-1, but "line of duty deaths" of firefighters out number cops by 3-1, or more. You may have some facts on plumbers,but I don't, so I won't argue with you on that. Stick to facts!!!

Guest Hoffa_Guest

There are a lot more cops than firefighters in this country. In the city of NY cops out number firefighters by nearly 3-1, but "line of duty deaths" of firefighters out number cops by 3-1, or more. You may have some facts on plumbers,but I don't, so I won't argue with you on that. Stick to facts!!!

On average, a law enforcement officer is killed in the line of duty every 57 hours in America.

SOurce... NJ Police LODD Stats..

On average, a plumber is killed in the line of dootie every 388 hours in America.

Source...www.dootie.com

Guest Black Seal

On average, a law enforcement officer is killed in the line of duty every 57 hours in America.

SOurce... NJ Police LODD Stats..

On average, a plumber is killed in the line of dootie every 388 hours in America.

Source...www.dootie.com

Its doodie

http://www.doodie.com/

Archived