It's over move on

Guest Tired

No, we don't need cds we have witnesses! Two, if that makes you happy!  :blink:

So what is your claim: what do you claim Mr. Paszkiewicz said in that meeting?

Second, what is the basis for your claim? Have you spoken to Mr. Paszkiewicz, or to someone else in the meeting? Are you one of the people who was in the meeting? It's not right to make claims without a basis in fact. What is your basis?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Full Disclosure
Psst...nothing's been proven wrong. There are only the verifiable (all proven right), and unverifiable (not proven either way).

I ask you as well...what does it take for you to consider someone credible?

For purposes of full disclosure, I have to ask you ... what is your relationship to the LaClair family? And did it preexist this matter?

GREAT! You are getting to the point! Unless mr. LaClair can prove that Mr. P lied during that meeting, we'll have to conclude that he is a liar! Good job, we don't even have to go too far to make you speak, Strife! You got right to the point. Tell Mr. LaClair to show the cd that proves that Mr. P lied and we will believe him. Don't forget to ask him for the cd about Hitler as well. Proud of you, strife!  B)

No, you wish to conclude it. You concluded it before you even read any of this.

I posted what Mr. Paszkiewicz said in the October 10 meeting on another post. If we prove what I wrote in that post, will you admit (1) that we told the truth, (2) that Mr. Paszkiewicz did not tell the truth, and (3) that you jumped wrongly to conclusions?

As for the CDs, reveal yourself. Give your full and true name and address. Then we'll talk.

So why haven't they come forward and contradicted Matthew's statement about Paszkiewicz's dishonesty in that meeting? Maybe, just maybe, they know he's telling the truth?

Actually, Mr. Paszkiewicz denied lying in the meeting. He made the denial in a letter published in the Observer on February 7.

http://www.theobserver.com/currentissue/letters.shtml

We will be addressing this denial in about ten days.

For purposes of full disclosure, I have to ask you ... what is your relationship to the LaClair family?  And did it preexist this matter?

I'll tell you. Whether you believe me will be revealing of your bias, if any.

Despite living in Kearny, I only heard about this when it hit the media, just like most of the world. I met Paul on this board, and had never met nor even heard of him or his son before I saw the headlines online(I remember reading it and thinking "oh, please be Kearney, Nebraska and spelled it wrong...). I apparently got his attention because I seem to be the only person in Kearny (on this board) other than he and his son who understand the reality of the situation and are willing to back them up.

So there you go. I'm not related to them or anything, nor do we have a pre-existing relationship of any kind (to either Matthew or Paul). Will that satisfy the conspiracy theorists? Probably not. But it's the truth.