It's over move on

Guest Tired

:angry: Okay KOTW, it's over now, let's clean house, and get rid of all the Leclaire nonsense, there are other things that can be discussed in this forum. It seems to me that between The Observer and KOTW Mr. P didn't stand a chance, but as long as those of us who know in thier hearts that a good teacher is hard to find, and this man paid for his beliefs. So lets put this to bed now, and let sleeping dogs lie.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry: Okay KOTW, it's over now, let's clean house, and get rid of all the Leclaire nonsense, there are other things that can be discussed in this forum.

(It's "LaClair")

Okay, I'm going to guess KOTW works like most other forums--instead of manually deleting things, the stuff that doesn't get posted to anymore (many of the 'preaching topics' included) just fades into the back pages as newer stuff replaces it. It's kind of a self-maintaining system where the newest stuff is always at the top.

Yes, there are other things that can be discussed--so start topics about them. Just like the other guy who started a topic like this, you're accomplishing virtually the opposite of what you want by creating a topic to complain there are too many topics about something.

KOTW has said that it tries to give as much freedom to its users as it can, so I doubt they will stop people from talking about 'that issue' for as long as they desire to. It is not your place to decide when there's been 'enough' talk about a particular subject.

It seems to me that between The Observer and KOTW Mr. P didn't stand a chance, but as long as those of us who know in thier hearts that a good teacher is hard to find, and this man paid for his beliefs.

I beg to differ. Nothing has really been done about Paszkiewicz's actions at all, considering their severity. A slap on the wrist does not suffice, in my opinion, especially considering how caustically he affirmed in his letter to the editor that he did nothing wrong at all. He needs to be held accountable, and I don't he has been.

So lets put this to bed now, and let sleeping dogs lie.

When Mr. P. truly receives some sort of real consequence for his actions, in addition to the new policy about keeping teachers' personal religions out of classrooms, then I'll be glad to let it go. As far as I'm concerned, there is still 'unfinished business' that needs to be taken care of.

Guest Steve_C
:angry: Okay KOTW, it's over now, let's clean house, and get rid of all the Leclaire nonsense, there are other things that can be discussed in this forum. It seems to me that between The Observer and KOTW Mr. P didn't stand a chance, but as long as those of us who know in thier hearts that a good teacher is hard to find, and this man paid for his beliefs. So lets put this to bed now, and let sleeping dogs lie.

That's funny.

Please everyone cover your ears and go.... LALALALALALALALALA.

No Mr. P didn't stand a chance... he didn't give himself one. And when he took a stab at it he mangled the constitution and the 1st Amendment. Nicely done for a so-called history teacher.

Please explain to me how Mr. P "paid for his beliefs."

He still has his job, both at school and church.

As far as I know he hasn't received any death threats or cold stares from fellow teachers.

Is this more Christian "persecution" because someone called him on his beliefs?

That's funny.

Please everyone cover your ears and go.... LALALALALALALALALA.

No Mr. P didn't stand a chance... he didn't give himself one. And when he took a stab at it he mangled the constitution and the 1st Amendment. Nicely done for a so-called history teacher.

he is not the "so-called history teacher", you idiot! He is the best history teacher at KHS. The only person who doesn't like him is baby laClair...but we can understand that, little Matt has serious problems!

ps: Did you ever have a class with Mr. P? Probably not, you are probably too old for that!

Guest Steve_C
he is not the "so-called history teacher", you idiot! He is the best history teacher at KHS. The only person who doesn't like him is baby laClair...but we can understand that, little Matt has serious problems!

ps: Did you ever have a class with Mr. P? Probably not, you are probably too old for that!

Well this "best History teacher" doesn't understand the constitution and possibly believes the earth is less than 10,000 years old.

Do you understand where his disconnect with history comes from? I bet it comes from his favorite fictional book.

he is not the "so-called history teacher", you idiot! He is the best history teacher at KHS.

I seriously doubt that, unless he is the only history teacher. He has displayed tremendous ignorance about his own country's foundational history, and the Constitution, for starters. He should be ashamed of his ignorance of very basic, fundamental US history, considering that's the subject he teaches.

The only person who doesn't like him is baby laClair...but we can understand that, little Matt has serious problems!

I have no doubt many students like him only because he doesn't spend very long actually teaching, so they have to do less work.

Oh yeah, Matt has a problem--he wants to learn and not be preached at while he's in school. MY GOD THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

From what several friends in my graduating class have told me, his venom is not limited to his classroom. Just look at Nicole Romaniak's post, and the story my other friend told me when I asked about it, which I posted.

If he is the best history teacher @ KHS the he sould have known better. I have nothing personl against Mr. P I'm sure he is a good guy. He did however make a mistake.

I seriously doubt that, unless he is the only history teacher. He has displayed tremendous ignorance about his own country's foundational history, and the Constitution, for starters. He should be ashamed of his ignorance of very basic, fundamental US history, considering that's the subject he teaches.

I have no doubt many students like him only because he doesn't spend very long actually teaching, so they have to do less work.

Oh yeah, Matt has a problem--he wants to learn and not be preached at while he's in school. MY GOD THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

From what several friends in my graduating class have told me, his venom is not limited to his classroom. Just look at Nicole Romaniak's post, and the story my other friend told me when I asked about it, which I posted.

Interesting that your group of people think like you. Do you know that the KHS students had a petition in favor of Mr. P? Do you know how many signatures they got in one day? Probably not....Nicole, Andrew, Matthew are the minority and they are wrong about Mr. P. If your baby Matthew was interested in learning, he wouldn't be asking questions that had nothing to do with the lesson. matthew wanted everything but learn!!!! In fact, he is not so bright! mr. P is the teacher who actually gives you lot of work to do. If you don't know the man, don't talk about him!

I'm not offended--I'm trying to keep him from looking like an idiot in the future for not being able to spell the name of the people he has a problem with.

Another cowardly Guest ad hominem noted, though.

He has no obligation to know how to spell Lablair! :wub:

Interesting that your group of people think like you.  Do you know that the KHS students had a petition in favor of Mr. P? Do you know how many signatures they got in one day? Probably not....Nicole, Andrew, Matthew are the minority and they are wrong about Mr. P. If your baby Matthew was interested in learning, he wouldn't be asking questions that had nothing to do with the lesson. matthew wanted everything but learn!!!! In fact, he  is not so bright!  mr. P is the teacher who actually gives you  lot of work to do. If you don't know the man, don't talk about him!

Being in the minority doesn't make you wrong; it just makes the majority mad.

Interesting that your group of people think like you.

Actually, both of the people in my graduating class I've referred, I've barely seen since graduation. I wouldn't call them "my group" since I don't really hang out with them anymore.

Do you know that the KHS students had a petition in favor of Mr. P? Do you know how many signatures they got in one day? Probably not....Nicole, Andrew, Matthew are the minority and they are wrong about Mr. P.

LOL! They may be the minority, but they're not wrong--and they have proof! Stop denying reality.

If your baby Matthew was interested in learning, he wouldn't be asking questions that had nothing to do with the lesson.

He was questioning his teacher's inappropriate comments, as any responsible student should have.

matthew wanted everything but learn!!!!

"Me fail english? That's unpossible!"

Matthew objected to extended straying from the curriculum (notice how he didn't do or say anything about it the first day--it was only after it went on for several days that he became unwilling to just shrug it off), which also happened to be unconstitutional preaching. Please explain to me how that shows that Matthew did not want to learn.

In fact, he  is not so bright!

"If you don't know the man, don't talk about him!" <-- You should take your own advice, hypocrite.

His accomplishments to date tell quite a different story. Have you ever heard him speak in an interview?

Saying that Matthew is "not so bright" is as ignorant as saying that Paszkiewicz is "not so faithful to God."

mr. P is the teacher who actually gives you  lot of work to do. If you don't know the man, don't talk about him!

Yeah, he probably has to give a ton of homework to make up for everything he didn't teach in class. I think someone who had him (Nicole?) mentioned that he basically forces the students to teach themselves from the textbook with homework, often not having gone over the subject matter in class first because he's too busy talking about other things.

He is an unfit teacher. He doesn't stay on topic in class, he doesn't know history, he lies about science, and he doesn't care.

His accomplishments to date tell quite a different story. Have you ever heard him speak in an interview?

unfortunately I have and what I saw was a 16 year old who was trained by his attorney father to speak during the interview. Nothing amazing about that.

Actually, both of the people in my graduating class I've referred, I've barely seen since graduation. I wouldn't call them "my group" since I don't really hang out with them anymore.

LOL! They may be the minority, but they're not wrong--and they have proof! Stop denying reality.

He was questioning his teacher's inappropriate comments, as any responsible student should have.

And here's a good example of just how much learning you did in school. "Me fail english? That's unpossible!"

Matthew objected to extended straying from the curriculum (notice how he didn't do or say anything about it the first day--it was only after it went on for several days that he became unwilling to just shrug it off), which also happened to be unconstitutional preaching. Please explain to me how that shows that Matthew did not want to learn.

"If you don't know the man, don't talk about him!"

Saying that Matthew is "not so bright" is as ignorant as saying that Paszkiewicz is "not so faithful to God."

Yeah, he probably has to give a ton of homework to make up for everything he didn't teach in class. I think someone who had him (Nicole?) mentioned that he basically forces the students to teach themselves from the textbook with homework, often not having gone over the subject matter in class first because he's too busy talking about other things.

He is an unfit teacher. He doesn't stay on topic in class, he doesn't know history, he lies about science, and he doesn't care.

LOL! you are so funny Strife! The things you say are so stupid, they make me laugh. How about going to work today, huh? Maybe Mr. laclair can hire you as his secretary. You have been a good boy lately! :(

unfortunately I have and  what I saw was a 16 year old who was trained by his attorney father to speak during the interview. Nothing amazing about that.

Yeah, sure. And he must have won the state oratorical championship in eighth grade because his father was feeding him words through a hidden pair of headphones, right? :lol::P

Please--it is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it.

LOL! you are so funny Strife! The things you say are so stupid, they make me  laugh. How about going to work today, huh? Maybe Mr. laclair can hire you as his secretary. You have been a good boy lately!  :lol:

Concession noted--you obviously have no real answer to my post, so you devolve into a sniveling pile of childish insults. No wonder you post anonymously, afraid to even attach a fake name to your posts--the embarassment would probably be too much for you to bear otherwise. :P