Kearny crime

Guest Davies

Guest KPDPipes

I like how ***wipe, Mr. 24 years KPDPipes refers to grown men as "kids" and even better yet "bodies." Is this clown the Morale Officer at the KPD. Most of these kids/bodies have done more work individually than he has done in his entire 24 "I'm Joe Cool" stint at the KPD in their first few months. These are grown men, Police Officers who do not need to learn bad work habits from the tired old Police mule who the other Officers can't stomach to look at or hear. "let me tell you about when I was new, kid," you gotta be joking. Here's a guy that is the first one to jump on COMP. time instead of overtime, in other words a plant for the Mayor and Council, a Union Buster trying to be the hero. He and KPDBlue should realize that COMP. time is a union busting attack that suckers such as Blue and Pipes jump on and try to get others to violate the contract. Why don't you two closet fireman and closet **** leave because you are completely useless in 15 "kids" eyes.

I am sick to my stomach at the very remote possibility, like seeing a U.F.O. that I was your kid or the creepy thoughts you have about my "body." You should do everyone a favor and get out and go tell tall tales for a living at Senior Citizen buildings. That's the only place you will getany credability because of the seniors memories. No one else cares about you rough and tumble MR. Universe dad of a cop. LOL.

So, once again, you have no actual facts to back up your ceaseless accusations that I'm somehow a "Wannabe Fireman"...just the endless flow of baseless incoherent ranting. As far as the Agreement with the town, Yes I voted in favor of it, as did EVERYONE ELSE Save 3 people who voted against the agreement. Did I LIKE the Idea of Comp Time?? Certainly not, I would much have preferred that money in my pocket..in fact it had been expressly forbidden by our contracts for years. However, the Town said that we had to make cuts, and it was either accept the Comp Time, or lose FIFTEEN officers. People with Wives, Husbands, Children, and Mortages. We have officers who voted for comp time that lost TENS of thousands of Dollars out of their pockets to save the jobs of those Kids. Kids? Yeah some of them ARE Kids to me, just like I was a Kid when I was a rookie... And I would go through any door any time with those Kids at my back. You on the other hand I wouldnt waste spittle on..I Detest Cowards..especially Cowards who really don't have a clue of what they are ranting about. Call me an ***Wipe all you want..from the likes of YOU Captain Craven, I see it as a complement. So, Go on with your next little rant...Eyes all Bulgy and spit flying as you rage against your computer, KNOWING Deep in your soul that you are nothing more than an amusement, and a Mild one at that.

Guest Courage le Plume

I like how ***wipe, Mr. 24 years KPDPipes refers to grown men as "kids" and even better yet "bodies." Is this clown the Morale Officer at the KPD. Most of these kids/bodies have done more work individually than he has done in his entire 24 "I'm Joe Cool" stint at the KPD in their first few months. These are grown men, Police Officers who do not need to learn bad work habits from the tired old Police mule who the other Officers can't stomach to look at or hear. "let me tell you about when I was new, kid," you gotta be joking. Here's a guy that is the first one to jump on COMP. time instead of overtime, in other words a plant for the Mayor and Council, a Union Buster trying to be the hero. He and KPDBlue should realize that COMP. time is a union busting attack that suckers such as Blue and Pipes jump on and try to get others to violate the contract. Why don't you two closet fireman and closet **** leave because you are completely useless in 15 "kids" eyes.

I am sick to my stomach at the very remote possibility, like seeing a U.F.O. that I was your kid or the creepy thoughts you have about my "body." You should do everyone a favor and get out and go tell tall tales for a living at Senior Citizen buildings. That's the only place you will getany credability because of the seniors memories. No one else cares about you rough and tumble MR. Universe dad of a cop. LOL.

Halo Mon Amis,

It is a long time since I felt the need to pick up mon plume to write on these boards, however, in this instance I feel i must. Who ever the oh so bold and anonymous "Guest" is, I find myself wondering why spew a gall and wormwood cocktail everywehere? Without aim or facts on your side? Is it perhaps envy? Have you not perhaps achieved something in your life that matters? Just thinking out loud. I have read the posts from the pipes and Blue over and over, yes they do defend the fire department from half truths and whole lies, but isn't that what they should do as fellow Safety officers? Nez pas? At no time in their posts have I seen either one express a desire to be fireman, never once have they made lewd statements about your worthless body or anyone elses except as indicating a number of officers needed to fill open slots. As far as saying the use of the word "kid" as being derogatory, come now mon ami, the use of the term le enfant ...opps ...kid has always been such a commen American vernacular, used in so many settings, the military for one, police and fire another and even in the great american love of sports, am I right? is not kid used frequently to indicate some one who is new to a field or yourg in years? Just as likely, the men in Blue and Pipes you deride were Kid when they started and they may have chafed at the "old guys" who called them it. Yet, a level of respect is given and earned and important lessons learned through this period.....nez pas? Perhaps mon Guest, you have never had to place your saftey into the hands of another, or to have him/her place his/her in your hands these people have, whatever uniform they may wear. Ah mon dieu! i must go now, the dark roast coffee is waiting and the bagutees are perfectly toasted. Bon jour!

Guest Guest

So another person got broken into last night, first floor...nope....second floor...nope...try third floor apartment with like 5 other apartments in the house, no one fingerprinted, and all you did was take some pictures...

Kearny Crime is SKYROCKETING and rather than see it as an epidemic it's more of the same, how about contact the county or the state if your unable to fix the problems yourselves. what was that in the observer? oh yeah a notice about how auto theft is skyrocketing in Kearny....and what sage advice is given? call the KPD rather than dial 911. How about go out and put some camera's up and maybe you'd be able to find out who is doing all these break in's instead of sitting back drinking coffee and eating donuts.

SAVE OUR TOWN ALREADY!

Guest 2smart4u

So, once again, you have no actual facts to back up your ceaseless accusations that I'm somehow a "Wannabe Fireman"...just the endless flow of baseless incoherent ranting. As far as the Agreement with the town, Yes I voted in favor of it, as did EVERYONE ELSE Save 3 people who voted against the agreement. Did I LIKE the Idea of Comp Time?? Certainly not, I would much have preferred that money in my pocket..in fact it had been expressly forbidden by our contracts for years. However, the Town said that we had to make cuts, and it was either accept the Comp Time, or lose FIFTEEN officers. People with Wives, Husbands, Children, and Mortages. We have officers who voted for comp time that lost TENS of thousands of Dollars out of their pockets to save the jobs of those Kids. Kids? Yeah some of them ARE Kids to me, just like I was a Kid when I was a rookie... And I would go through any door any time with those Kids at my back. You on the other hand I wouldnt waste spittle on..I Detest Cowards..especially Cowards who really don't have a clue of what they are ranting about. Call me an ***Wipe all you want..from the likes of YOU Captain Craven, I see it as a complement. So, Go on with your next little rant...Eyes all Bulgy and spit flying as you rage against your computer, KNOWING Deep in your soul that you are nothing more than an amusement, and a Mild one at that.

KPD, you're playing right into this moron by responding to him. He wants attention and you're giving it to him. If you want to get rid of him, ignore him.

Guest smitty101

So another person got broken into last night, first floor...nope....second floor...nope...try third floor apartment with like 5 other apartments in the house, no one fingerprinted, and all you did was take some pictures...

Kearny Crime is SKYROCKETING and rather than see it as an epidemic it's more of the same, how about contact the county or the state if your unable to fix the problems yourselves. what was that in the observer? oh yeah a notice about how auto theft is skyrocketing in Kearny....and what sage advice is given? call the KPD rather than dial 911. How about go out and put some camera's up and maybe you'd be able to find out who is doing all these break in's instead of sitting back drinking coffee and eating donuts.

SAVE OUR TOWN ALREADY!

Save our town? There are three police cars working at night. You do the math on the chances of catching anyone committing a crime in progress. Until the mayor and council start hiring cops to replace the ones who retired , don't expect any major arrests being made.

• 3 weeks later...

SAVE OUR TOWN ALREADY!

I put camera's on my house and guess what IT STILL DOES NOT STOP criminals from trying to break in. 5 times in the last 2 years I've had attempted breakins, in one case I caught an individual attempting to break into the rear of my building and I held him until KPD arrived, which took I believe 5 minutes from call to arrival. He's currently serving 2 years for criminal attempt.

I put camera's on my house and guess what IT STILL DOES NOT STOP criminals from trying to break in. 5 times in the last 2 years I've had attempted breakins, in one case I caught an individual attempting to break into the rear of my building and I held him until KPD arrived, which took I believe 5 minutes from call to arrival. He's currently serving 2 years for criminal attempt.

once crime starts in a neighborhood it's hard to stop it.

once crime starts in a neighborhood it's hard to stop it.

Good things all the cops took Friday as furlough and not like a night when the bastard kids are out late...oh wait

• 2 weeks later...

do you think cops are superman or god they do the best they can for all they have kearny is a big town i never hear people speak of the good they do which happens to be more than you know why don't you go face them and tell them how you feel or are you too scarred?

SAVE OUR TOWN ALREADY!

Guest dave s.

Good things all the cops took Friday as furlough and not like a night when the bastard kids are out late...oh wait

Oh wait, know what your talking about before posting. Cops can't have furlough days. You don't have to know NJ law to figure out why the police station can't close down for a day. D**bA**.

The only door that you would go thru with these "kids" is the door to Burger King or the door going to to the credit union. What a bunch of lying firemen ***holes.

You continue to keep proving how dumb you are. That was a police officer who stated that. You really are a freaking idiot.