Parade

Guest guest

Guest guest

In my opinion, the St. Patricks Day organization of West Hudson did a great job. A good time was had by all. I was there. I was right in the heart of the Harrison and Kearny area and guess what, even though the fireman said they KNOW who I am, I had a great time. I walked next to the fireman, by the fireman, and right thru several groups of fireman wearing loud clothing, you couldn't miss me if you wanted to. As to my previous prediction, none of them did a thing or even said a word to me. I was alone, nobody getting my back, and they still couldn't summon up the courage to even say a word to me, nevermind "get me" as they said. I went into several establishments and stood right next to the fireman and loudly ordered a "seven up," as they said. You could hear me order it on Kearny Avenue if you wanted to. I purposely bumped into a ff from each department and got the same response. They said,"OH, sorry, excuse me." I stood in front of them staring them down and I thought they were going to **** their pants. What brave warriors they are (LOL). What happened gals, no guts, no courage, not a man from either dept. at the parade. OMG, what a bunch of loser cowards. I was laughing like crazy. Their were clearly two winners and two LOSERS today. The Honorable Governor and I clearly prevailed but in different ways, and the Harrison and Kearny fireman were huddled together most of the time due to the fear of one single man. That "bravest" moniker has to be changed to something like the "Gutless." I proved my point in spades today. I have never in my life seen something that humiliating. All of these brave gals with their chests pushed ouy like they owned the world afraid of one man who they said would surely get his beating. I feel great, not a scratch on me. I know you have wounds on the inside, your EGO has once again been stepped on, but you'll feel better after a few lines or hits off the pipe. Then you can talk tough again. The beer muscles didn't even work, that usually seals the deal. I didn't see Glassjaw. Is he still recovering? Probably not physically but emotionally. GO Governor and screw the "Gutless" as best you can. It's painfully obvious they don't fight back, even at negotiations. Later toughguys (LOL). MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Please help MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Guest Guest #2

In my opinion, the St. Patricks Day organization of West Hudson did a great job. A good time was had by all. I was there. I was right in the heart of the Harrison and Kearny area and guess what, even though the fireman said they KNOW who I am, I had a great time. I walked next to the fireman, by the fireman, and right thru several groups of fireman wearing loud clothing, you couldn't miss me if you wanted to. As to my previous prediction, none of them did a thing or even said a word to me. I was alone, nobody getting my back, and they still couldn't summon up the courage to even say a word to me, nevermind "get me" as they said. I went into several establishments and stood right next to the fireman and loudly ordered a "seven up," as they said. You could hear me order it on Kearny Avenue if you wanted to. I purposely bumped into a ff from each department and got the same response. They said,"OH, sorry, excuse me." I stood in front of them staring them down and I thought they were going to **** their pants. What brave warriors they are (LOL). What happened gals, no guts, no courage, not a man from either dept. at the parade. OMG, what a bunch of loser cowards. I was laughing like crazy. Their were clearly two winners and two LOSERS today. The Honorable Governor and I clearly prevailed but in different ways, and the Harrison and Kearny fireman were huddled together most of the time due to the fear of one single man. That "bravest" moniker has to be changed to something like the "Gutless." I proved my point in spades today. I have never in my life seen something that humiliating. All of these brave gals with their chests pushed ouy like they owned the world afraid of one man who they said would surely get his beating. I feel great, not a scratch on me. I know you have wounds on the inside, your EGO has once again been stepped on, but you'll feel better after a few lines or hits off the pipe. Then you can talk tough again. The beer muscles didn't even work, that usually seals the deal. I didn't see Glassjaw. Is he still recovering? Probably not physically but emotionally. GO Governor and screw the "Gutless" as best you can. It's painfully obvious they don't fight back, even at negotiations. Later toughguys (LOL). MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Please help MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

See kids, this is why you just say "no".

Guest jus sayin

So you intentionaly bumped into some Firefighters and were treated with courtesy and respect.

And that makes them cowards and you the tough guy?

I saw a lot of people at the parade none of them stuck out as being dressed loudly but then again it was a St. Paddies day parade, who were you, the guy wearing green?

Shame you didn't come say hello to me, I'm always interested in meeting new people.

Where exactly is the heart of Kearny/Harrison?

Regardless I'm glad you and the Governer had a good time.

jus sayin

Guest guest

I can no longer converse in any manner with the cowardly firegals in Kearny and Harrison becuase they have clearly demonstrated that there is not a man in either town. I feel sorry for the residents to have to depend on these cowards for anything. What a disgrace these FD's are. Jus Sayin is the biggest coward of them all, hands down. One more time:MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guest KPD/KFD Heros

Who is this man of steel? What the heck are you talking about?

Glass Jaw you must have a glass brain.

You state that when you were bumped into the person said excuse me, well I can only assume you didn't and don't act like a gentleman, as is obvious by your post.

Is this Shallow Hal?

Guest jus sayin

" Jus Sayin is the biggest coward of them all, hands down."

Hey! I'm number one!

And Mom said I'd never amount to anything.....

Now Nancy how many times do I have to tell you that in order for an insult or rebuke to have any "sting".

The individual voicing them must be in a position of respect or whos opinion is considered of some value.

Now is this you?

I mean really.....

I tried to be hurt really I did.

jus sayin

Guest guest

So you intentionaly bumped into some Firefighters and were treated with courtesy and respect.

And that makes them cowards and you the tough guy?

I saw a lot of people at the parade none of them stuck out as being dressed loudly but then again it was a St. Paddies day parade, who were you, the guy wearing green?

Shame you didn't come say hello to me, I'm always interested in meeting new people.

Where exactly is the heart of Kearny/Harrison?

Regardless I'm glad you and the Governer had a good time.

jus sayin

Where would you like me to meet you jus sayin?What frat house do you work at?

Guest Guest

See kids, this is why you just say "no".

People were supposed to know you from ordering a soda? Really, instead of giving a discription of yourself with a place and time u were going to be there, thats how you thought people would know the faceless coward behind the computer. Real tough fella. Your obsession with fire fighters is teetering on the brink of being clinical.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

I just figured out who this clown is. A little guy about 5'4", 130 lbs. bumped into me after the parade. He was wearing a NYPD muscle t-shirt but he didn't have any muscles, just little skinny arms. He wanted to hang around the firefighters but we had to chase him away when he he tried to steal a firefighters hat.

Guest jus sayin

Station 1, 47 Davis Avenue.

Coincidently I'll be on duty all day tomorrow.

Stop by for a cup of coffee.

No need to wear any loud clothes...

unless that's how you roll.

jus sayin

Guest guest

You cowardly fireladies have been dismissed from further communication with me due to your cowardice. Once more: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guest Guest

You cowardly fireladies have been dismissed from further communication with me due to your cowardice. Once more: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So to the previous post, I'm guessing that is a "NO."

I don't know that many, but I'll help you out. The ones that I do know, I'll tell them not to communicate with you, not because of cowardice, but your simple lack of any intelligence whatsoever.

You may go now!

Guest guest

To the people, this is the second time the Kearny Fire Department members have made a poor attempt at maing a dispariging comment concerning the NYPD. I wonder whats bringing that on. Did a Kearny FF get pimp slapped by an NYPD Officer or something like that recently? I wonder what's creating all the animosity towards the NYPD by the KFD. I'm sure the NYPD, about 40,000 cops, are probably very frightened of Kearnys "Gutless" who couldn't handle a single man when afforded the opportunity but something had to happen. I bet the Gutless tried to tell an NYPD Officer they were on the job, like I'd witnessed years earlier, and the NYPD guys had a good laugh before telling the Gutless to get lost. I think it was a parking situation at a Yankee Game. Maybe there was some sort of repeat situation at a different event? Who knows, but the Gutless picking a fight with schoolchildren would be a effort in futility for them, so they should just let it go. The KFD vs. the NYPD, you gotta be kidding!

Guest Guest

who ever you are, god help your family because you are one freaky idiot. Get Help

Guest Guest

Wow man! Your boy Jus Sayin answered your question on where and when you can meet him so you can have a chat, and he even offered you coffee! Seems like a pretty nice fellow to me. I find it funny that after you get the chance to meet the guy who have been having these wonderful discussions with now you decide to dismiss the fire fighters from communicating with you. That right there is the true meaning of being a coward big guy. :blink:

Guest jus sayin

My, my,my the voices have ben very busy with you haven't they?

So many posts, so little sense.

Are we off our meds for the weekend?

I have to ask because I have absolutly no idea where the NYPD came into all of this or for that matter the Atlantic City FD.

Your post telling people to stop by Sta.1 and ask for "jus sayin" for healthcare advise was pretty lame even for you, I mean really how gullible do you think people are?

Sad part is you think that it's some kind of threat to me and of course it's not, most on this website have figured out who I was long ago if I was hiding I would not divulge things like my occupation, location and times I would be at work and I would always post under "Guest".

Oh wait....that's you now isn't it?

Sorry I got us confused.

Now had you accepted my offer of coffee you would have actually been able to use my name in your next post cause then you would know who I was and even where I lived.

Unfortunately the same would have been true for you which is why you were a no-show.

A word of advise to you, never call someone out unless you are prepared for them to accept your challange, if not, then do as you have done, tail between the legs eyes to the ground.

Never the less my offer to you stands, you know where I work and you have my schedule, at least with your intimate knowledge of Firefighters I'd like to think you can figure out my schedule, if not, just ask.

It's a beautiful day today do yourself a favor, go out and enjoy it, listening to the voices is just making you look like a coward and a fool.

jus sayin

Guest Guest

I have chosen, a personal choice, not to speak with firebabies any further because they have proven to be peasants unworthy of my direct conversation. They are, at the very best, marginally intelligent cowardly humans. They have ego's so big they think they can TELL people how to exercise their liberty and freedom. An ego like that is not rational to any human being. Thank you.

Guest Guest

Web Master this poster sounds dangerous and really should be reported to the authorities!

Does this mean your not coming for coffee?

I have Irish soda bread too.

jus sayin

Jus Sayin make sure you have Huggies and wet napes on hand for our "Guest". I was at the parade and think I saw this punk. all mouth no balls

Guest guest

Anyone who has an opinion posted contrary to the Gutless FF way of life was previously delusional or on drugs. Now they are criminal? You gotta be kidding. Guest has never threatened anyone, just presented his version of the truth. There are always two different versions of the truth. Someday you will learn that. The only criminal offenses that are actionable has been issued by the fireman. Specific threats of bodily injury I believe were created while the Gutless were on duty. Thats Official Misconduct for the person and every supervisor on duty above him that is supposed to know what he is doing, right up to the Chief if it was daytime. The Gutless won't have to worry about paying for benefits anymore, you will be in jail. There are many examples throughout the past few months. Nobody named guest has ever threatened anyone. If you can find it, then do so. If you search Atlantic City FD news, it was all over the internet, then you will know where that came from. Now go to work if you have the permission of Jus Sayin, because remember that he tells people what to do, not asks.

Guest Professional FF

I have chosen, a personal choice, not to speak with firebabies any further because they have proven to be peasants unworthy of my direct conversation. They are, at the very best, marginally intelligent cowardly humans. They have ego's so big they think they can TELL people how to exercise their liberty and freedom. An ego like that is not rational to any human being. Thank you.

Barney, does that mean you're not coming for lunch? Oh well, we'll have to give your steak and tails to the dog, unless you want to pick up a doggie bag for your wife.

Guest jus sayin

Ok I took a minute and found this, don't know if the picture will come up as well but it's moot anyway.

Unlike FDNY which has a seperate test for female firefighters these women take the same test we all take, they compete equally.

Can't ask for more than that.

In comparison if she's half as hard working as KFD's female firefighter then they're lucky to have her.

It can't be easy breaking breaking into what has been a predominantly male profession for literally hundreds of years.

I wish her the best of luck.

So....your point was?

...jus sayin

Atlantic City Fire Department's 1st female firefighter

By RON BAILEY Correspondent

1st Responder Network Story Number 031611101

Disclaimer: This article is a direct street report from our correspondent and has not been edited by the

1st Responder newsroom.

Posted on 3/16/2011

By Ron Bailey

Atlantic City Fire Departments 1st female Fire Fighter, Anne Gramlich helps wrap up house at fire scene

Atlantic City's first female firefighter was recently photographed on a fire scene, while on duty.

Guest guest

Anyone who has an opinion posted contrary to the Gutless FF way of life was previously delusional or on drugs. Now they are criminal? You gotta be kidding. Guest has never threatened anyone, just presented his version of the truth. There are always two different versions of the truth. Someday you will learn that. The only criminal offenses that are actionable has been issued by the fireman. Specific threats of bodily injury I believe were created while the Gutless were on duty. Thats Official Misconduct for the person and every supervisor on duty above him that is supposed to know what he is doing, right up to the Chief if it was daytime. The Gutless won't have to worry about paying for benefits anymore, you will be in jail. There are many examples throughout the past few months. Nobody named guest has ever threatened anyone. If you can find it, then do so. If you search Atlantic City FD news, it was all over the internet, then you will know where that came from. Now go to work if you have the permission of Jus Sayin, because remember that he tells people what to do, not asks.

jus sayin must have a big influence on the KFD

Guest Guest

You claimed to be out at the parade, looking for trouble; to settle this once and for all. Yet, you don't see this as a THREAT. Go back to High School, better yet, start at grammar school and EARN your way to High School.

Why don't you live your life (miserable as it may be), and let others live theirs?