Parade

Guest guest

Guest Professional FF

Barney, does that mean you're not coming for lunch? Oh well, we'll have to give your steak and tails to the dog, unless you want to pick up a doggie bag for your wife.

Barney, thanks for coming in for food for your wife, I'm sure she'll enjoy that big doggie bag we filled for her. I know you had fun trying on my boots and helmet although they were much too big for your little scrawny body.

You'll have to stop by more often for lunch or dinner, we'll try to put some weight on you.

Guest guest

The Atlantic City thing I referred to was a totally different subject. I don't remember anything about any woman clubhouse member anywhere. What are you talking about? Where does this misinformation come from? Somebody makes this stuff up and it's far from the first time. I will give you a short synopsis of the Atlantic City incident I was referring to and it's been all over the news, UPI,

and internet. The FF has been sentenced to 12 years in state prison. Too much time on your hands is the devils work. Here we go; ff sees little boy walking by clubhouse......ff invites boy in to see cool fire stuff....little boy becomes ff boyfriend....repeatedly......ff is arrested.....ff is sentenced to 12 years in state prison...little boys parents file lawsuit....A.C. now has money problems due to new rich family in town. The end. You will probaly say you couldn't find it like the Jersey City ff's stealing the appliances out of a house that had been on fire, but I readily found it in the Jersey Journal in about 3 minutes. The A.C. thing is absolutely true also, just last week. No one could make-up something that sick and perverted. He should have gotten life without parole.

Guest guest

Still trying to come to terms with the cowadice at the parade, huh. It gonna take time, but it will get better just like ff Glassjaws face and ego in Harrison. The Harrison ff are pretty quiet now that they have come to the realizaton that drug testing is coming to town, not Santa Claus. They are too busy buying those potions that are supposed to clean you out than to do anything else. Scared little boys as usual. Jus Sayin from Kearny goes on some rant about female ff for what reason? Nothing was ever said about a female ff? I do wonder if he TOLD Atlantic City they could hire her. Remember, he TELLS the people, wherever he happens to be, what they can and cannot due. OMG what an oversized ego. Just go pay your $400 healthcare a month and be quiet please.

Guest Harrison Senior

Barney, thanks for coming in for food for your wife, I'm sure she'll enjoy that big doggie bag we filled for her. I know you had fun trying on my boots and helmet although they were much too big for your little scrawny body.

You'll have to stop by more often for lunch or dinner, we'll try to put some weight on you.

Is this the same scrawny guy that claims everyone avoided him at the parade? That's funny, more like everyone mistook him for a 12 year old.

Guest Kearny Resident

That is too funny !!

Guest jus sayin

Well I got the female firefighter reference from a web search of ACFD sorry thats all they came up with, I also did a web search for your thieving JCFD story and again, no joy.

You did say it was all over the "internet".

I don't read the Jersey Journal but I did an archive search of that paper for your story, nothing.

But then you knew that already didn't you?

I've asked you to please include a link to these stories so we can all read what you are referring to and be on the same page, think about how much credibility you could gain with just that one simple act.

But I suspect that either these stories are ficticious or extremely dated.

I do watch the news every day and try to stay current I find it hard to believe that a FF in AC was abusing children recently and I missed the story but I guess anything's possible.

Now as far as the St. Pats parade what cowardice are you referring to? Yours?

I was there in uniform outside my rig for over an hour before the parade started no one bumped into me and the only people that approached me were friends or adults with children that wanted to see the fire engine (always welcome).

Though I must say that I was completely unaware of your "announcement" on this site til long after the parade.

You asked where I worked so you could meet me, I gave you all the information you asked for and even offered you a cup of coffee.

Cold feet? Or just plain scared sh!tless?

I'm working tomorrow and I make a damn good cup of coffee.

jus sayin

Guest Guest

What is Kearny Resident referring to when he/she says, " That is too funny!!? Is it the Atlantic City fireman who has gone to jail for 12 years for repeatedly molesting two little girls? I don't think anyone can see anything funny about that sick felon and the situation. Maybe he/she thinks that Jus Sayin thinks he has the authority to TELL private citizens, those were his words, to go to work. Now that is funny. The first thing is sick.