Tax Payer Revolt Meeting

Guest *John Leadbeater*

Okay. Doesn't change the fact that the Irish and Italians are still the largest groups in Kearny:

Oh really, then what are the other 16,000+ just uncountable by your figure. Also the last census was 10 years ago, so I am guessing your numbers are way out of the realm of the truth

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remember When?

Oh really, then what are the other 16,000+ just uncountable by your figure. Also the last census was 10 years ago, so I am guessing your numbers are way out of the realm of the truth

Santos beat Leadbeater in 1999. Santos beat Leadbeater in 2001. Santos beat Leadbeater in 2009.

Demographics might be changing, but the support for Santos is constant.

Santos beat Leadbeater in 1999. Santos beat Leadbeater in 2001. Santos beat Leadbeater in 2009.

Demographics might be changing, but the support for Santos is constant.

Doesn't mean anything. Thank God there are people willing to put up with this website and go forward.

• 2 weeks later...

Leadbeater has received in monthly disability checks WAY MORE than he deducted for disability over his entire career while working for the Port Authority PATH. He's been getting disability for almost a decade now and he's only in his 50s. Joe Q. Public has to pay him that monthly check. That's what I call public assistance. More frustrating is that he's running an off-payroll real estate business at the same time. Why should my money that I pay at the tunnels and airports and fare machines go to people like that?

I remember disability pensions and disability pay was created to support those who cannot work due to their disability. That is why disability pensions are higher than regular pensions and which includes a lowered tax rate preferment. Disability pay is purposefully set higher than regular retirement pay, because it is to primarily replace the actual pay you would have collected if you could have worked.

Now, we have public employees and politicians like Leadbeater abusing the public disability system by taking disability, with all its advantages, while still being able to work. They are feeding at the public trough at the taxpayers expense. This abuse by some public employees and politicians is despicable and reprehensible.

And in Leadbetter's case its also hypocritical because he claims to be in favor of lower taxes and less government.