Parking

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
THE WHOLE PARKING SITUATION IN THIS TOWN IS A JOKE.THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL SHOULD SEE THE PROBLEMS IN THIS TOWN AND TAKE ACTION.THAT ACTION WOULD BE TO ENFORCE THE LOCAL PARKING LAWS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT. UNTIL THAT HAPPENS THESE PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO DISOBEY THESE PARKING LAWS UNTIL THEY ARE ENFORCED.WAKE UP MAYOR AND COUNCIL AND TAKE SOME ACTION.LET THE POLICE DO THEIR JOBS AND BACK THEM UP WHEN THEY DO.

The mayor and council don’t have a pulse! They are DEAD to the public cries for help going to a meeting is a joke they laugh at people and dismiss them. The whole bunch of them need to be replaced with people that are not self serving and they should not be allowed to sit for a long period and get cold and hardened to the people that they are there to serve and protect! The gross out right disrespect for the people has to stop.

Thanks, but I was already corrected, SLICK. Now, since you're so high and mighty about your knowledge of parking laws, why don't you go back to third grade and figure out the difference between "your" and "you're"? You'll find that YOUR intelligence is lacking and YOU'RE not quite that smart after all.

By the way, I'm taking up two parking spots across the street from my house right now. My neighbors are going to be PISSSED.

F**K you very much, assholes.

A Grammer Nazi, boy am I impressed, Next time you park across the sidewalk let me know I'll be sure to get you that first class $50.00 ticket

A Grammer Nazi, boy am I impressed, Next time you park across the sidewalk let me know I'll be sure to get you that first class $50.00 ticket

Nobody is giving me a ticket for parking across my driveway. You can trust me on that one.

I'm parked across all your driveways... right now. get me!

700 Schuyler Avenue-Heather Glen Apartments

Cars parked illegally and blocking view of the street

Every morning cars are parked in the yellow curb, no parking spot. To see around these cars, one has to edge out into oncoming traffic on both sides. Even being very cautious, can't tell you how many near misses I have had. I have called numerous times to the police, originally they responded, a few times, they said that parking was over crowded in the town and they weren't going to do anything about it.

If people have to walk and go out of their way to park, it's not my problem. The safety of my girlfriend and myself is.

On another note, the town of Kearny would be liable in the event there is an accident due to illegally parked cars. It's a disaster waiting to happen.

WMcG

Guest Guest

LET THE POLICE DO THEIR JOBS AND ENFORCE ALL PARKING VIOLATIONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED OF THE VIOLATIONS OF THE PARKING LAWS THAT OCCUR OVERNIGHT IN THE TOWN. COME ON KPD START ENFORCING THE LAW.

You my friend are an a$$hole

Yesterday I left my 2 car driveway empty so I could park all 4 of my family vehicles on the street. Then, later on that evening around 2 a.m., I watched as some person struggled to find a parking spot. He or she must have driven up and down my block at least 10 times. It was SO FUNNY! I love pissing off my neighbors!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

WHY DON'T YOU TELL THE PEOPLE WHAT BLOCK YOU LIVE ON TOUGH GUY.I AM SURE YOUR NEIGHBORS WOULD LIKE TO DICUSS THE PARKING SITUATION WITH YOU UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL.

Guest guest
Yesterday I left my 2 car driveway empty so I could park all 4 of my family vehicles on the street. Then, later on that evening around 2 a.m., I watched as some person struggled to find a parking spot. He or she must have driven up and down my block at least 10 times. It was SO FUNNY! I love pissing off my neighbors!

ko you are the biggest pussy on kearny on the web.tel us what block you live on so we all can come and kick your ass

Guest Guest
dear ko you are the biggest douche bag that haunts kearny on the web. why dont you tell us what block you live on so your neighbors can come kick your ass.