BE PROUD TO BE WHITE! It's not a crime yet ....

Guest Guest

Michael Richards, better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld, does make a good point. This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points....

Someone finally said it... How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman' .. And that's OK.

But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist. You say that Whites commit a lot of violence against you... So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET...

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists..

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' our, Lives we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students Scholarships. You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US .. Yet if there were 'White colleges' That would be a racist college..

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.

If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us Racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.

But when we announce our white pride, you call us racist!

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white Police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

There is nothing improper about this E-mail.

Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have lost most of OUR RIGHTS in This Country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

But getting real close...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Richards, better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld, does make a good point. This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points....

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman' .. And that's OK.

But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist. You say that Whites commit a lot of violence against you... So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET...

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' our, Lives we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students Scholarships. You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US .. Yet if there were 'White colleges' That would be a racist college..

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white Police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have lost most of OUR RIGHTS in This Country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

This is so right on!

This is disgusting.

for once i agree with people on this site. the problem is the double standard....you can't be black and claim racism and favoritism and then take free hand outs just on the grounds that you are black so you deserve a free ride...cause thats crap..

First off, here's what you're defending. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv_ac-op8IA These are not the remarks you posted, but a rant in a nightclub.

On reflection, he apologized for those remarks as fueling anger, hate and rage. He admitted he lost his temper and said "crap." He also said that the African-American community is right to confront this kind of "crap."

Second, Richards never said what you posted. There are two reasons why your story doesn't make sense. First, I don't know of any crime that he would be charged with, outrageous as his remarks were, so it didn't make sense that he would be defending himself in a criminal trial. Second, the remarks don't fit him. So I checked it out. Your attribution is another example of the lying that is being done by some of the most hateful and divisive elements in our society. Someone made this up, and you just passed it on without checking it. http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/proudwhite.asp

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/dubiousqu...aelrichards.htm http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/michael-richards.htm

Maybe you think it's funny. I don't think so. Your passing this on is despicable. I am also disappointed that KOTW didn't check it and supply a note. KOTW, if you're going to censor the words "s**ks" every time it appears, even in perfectly appropriate contexts, how about correcting comments you know to be false, especially when they are so incendiary as this.

The remarks you posted are self-pitying racism. Let's dissect them.

I'm white and I've never been called any of that, that I know. And if I have been when I didn't hear it, it's not OK. Gratuitous racial comments aren't OK toward or by anyone. That also includes all the disparaging words for all the groups named in kinder terms in the false post you just passed on. But there's no law against those terms either, so what does this tidbit of self-pity accomplish? Nothing.

Besides, if you want a parallel, you would have to use the term "white Americans." There wouldn't be anything wrong with it, it's probably used sometimes, though the more common term is Caucasian. The reason it's not used more often is that there's less call to refer to the majority of the population by a qualifying term. The fact that these comments aren't even in parallel just demonstrates a superficial level of thinking that is consistent with racist thought.

You say that Whites commit a lot of violence against you... So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

Violence committed by one group of people is no excuse for committing more violence. In fact, violence by an entire community is rare. Individuals and smaller groups commit acts of violence. This is another self-pitying excuse to justify violence, like the old canard that Africans "sold their own people" into slavery --- as if that justified it. Problem is, that's the only reason a remark like that is made: to assuage a sense of guilt for having done the wrong thing. So here's another comment that clearly shows the writer to be a rabid racist who knows he is doing the wrong thing --- or a Colbert-style comedian. Problem is, it's not funny. People still believe stuff like this.

We European-Americans don't need special organizations. As members of the majority, we already have all the privilege we need, at least on racial grounds. The organizations you named were formed in response to the difficulty those groups had in breaking through the walls of exclusion. It was a response to injustice and an antidote to maldistributions of power. We "whites" have never needed organizations like that because we never faced that kind of injustice. I know I didn't. It's like a handicap in golf: you don't give one to a professional golfer. As the walls of exclusion break down, those organizations are declining.

As a nation, we have an ugly racist history, and it is the fault of the white people from Europe who made those laws and committed those acts. I don't know whether any of my direct ancestors were part of that, though I can easily imagine that some of them were racists. That's not liberal guilt, it's the truth. We should draw appropriate lines so that the balance isn't swung too far in the opposite direction, but obtaining a fair balance isn't going to be quick or easy. My fellow white folks should stop whining about it. Be glad you weren't turned upside down with a fork up your a--; now there's something Richards did say.

Depends on how you do it and who marches with you. If you put on white robes and hoods, don't be surprised when people remember the violent racist history of the KKK --- which is very much what this sounds like. If you march for equal rights, don't be surprised when people wonder what you're complaining about, or if they suspect racism under the surface --- because the truth is, we white folks in the USA have equal rights, if not better. If you march in a positive way with a positive message, you will be well-received in my opinion. So why hasn't it been done? As I said before, it's probably because the dominant majority has no reason to hold its own marches. The only white folks doing things like that are the self-pitying racists.

Could you possibly make a more racist statement? Look what you did. Violence against "us" is the whole "not us" community: "You rob us . . ." But white violence is by a specific individual: "a white Police officer." Could you possibly prove your racism any more clearly than with that statement? This is not a small point. This is how you look at things. It's the whole black, brown, or whatever community against all white people, but not the other way around. And what you endorsed is not true. A reasonable person calls police activities into question when they are inappropriate. You're painting everyone with the same brush, which is the essence of racism. You may not like to hear it, but you are a racist, even in passing something like this along.

No reasonable person says that. This is another example of the whining self-pity in your thinking. How about we put the shoe on the other foot. When a black man whines and complains that he never had a chance, and sits on the front stoop drinking Ripple instead of looking for work, what do you think about him? So don't turn yourself into the same thing.

That's right. We need more white power in the United States. Give me a break. Most of the billionaires and millionaires, the CEOs, the heads of most fields of endeavor, are white in this country. Being white didn't disadvantage successful Americans.

Apparently you need an excuse for your own failures. Do as you please, but try telling the truth instead of spreading lies.

To the reasonable people who may read this (both of them!): you probably think this is best left alone. I disagree. When we leave this sort of thing alone, we give it a free pass. I'm not willing to do that.

for once i agree with people on this site. the problem is the double standard....you can't be black and claim racism and favoritism and then take free hand outs just on the grounds that you are black so you deserve a free ride...cause thats crap..

Too bad people like this can't be black for a year or two to find out what it's like.

Guest White Man
First off, here's what you're defending. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv_ac-op8IA These are not the remarks you posted, but a rant in a nightclub.

On reflection, he apologized for those remarks as fueling anger, hate and rage. He admitted he lost his temper and said "crap." He also said that the African-American community is right to confront this kind of "crap."

Second, Richards never said what you posted. There are two reasons why your story doesn't make sense. First, I don't know of any crime that he would be charged with, outrageous as his remarks were, so it didn't make sense that he would be defending himself in a criminal trial. Second, the remarks don't fit him. So I checked it out. Your attribution is another example of the lying that is being done by some of the most hateful and divisive elements in our society. Someone made this up, and you just passed it on without checking it. http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/proudwhite.asp

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/dubiousqu...aelrichards.htm http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/michael-richards.htm

Maybe you think it's funny. I don't think so. Your passing this on is despicable. I am also disappointed that KOTW didn't check it and supply a note. KOTW, if you're going to censor the words "s**ks" every time it appears, even in perfectly appropriate contexts, how about correcting comments you know to be false, especially when they are so incendiary as this.

The remarks you posted are self-pitying racism. Let's dissect them.

I'm white and I've never been called any of that, that I know. And if I have been when I didn't hear it, it's not OK. Gratuitous racial comments aren't OK toward or by anyone. That also includes all the disparaging words for all the groups named in kinder terms in the false post you just passed on. But there's no law against those terms either, so what does this tidbit of self-pity accomplish? Nothing.

Besides, if you want a parallel, you would have to use the term "white Americans." There wouldn't be anything wrong with it, it's probably used sometimes, though the more common term is Caucasian. The reason it's not used more often is that there's less call to refer to the majority of the population by a qualifying term. The fact that these comments aren't even in parallel just demonstrates a superficial level of thinking that is consistent with racist thought.

Violence committed by one group of people is no excuse for committing more violence. In fact, violence by an entire community is rare. Individuals and smaller groups commit acts of violence. This is another self-pitying excuse to justify violence, like the old canard that Africans "sold their own people" into slavery --- as if that justified it. Problem is, that's the only reason a remark like that is made: to assuage a sense of guilt for having done the wrong thing. So here's another comment that clearly shows the writer to be a rabid racist who knows he is doing the wrong thing --- or a Colbert-style comedian. Problem is, it's not funny. People still believe stuff like this.

We European-Americans don't need special organizations. As members of the majority, we already have all the privilege we need, at least on racial grounds. The organizations you named were formed in response to the difficulty those groups had in breaking through the walls of exclusion. It was a response to injustice and an antidote to maldistributions of power. We "whites" have never needed organizations like that because we never faced that kind of injustice. I know I didn't. It's like a handicap in golf: you don't give one to a professional golfer. As the walls of exclusion break down, those organizations are declining.

As a nation, we have an ugly racist history, and it is the fault of the white people from Europe who made those laws and committed those acts. I don't know whether any of my direct ancestors were part of that, though I can easily imagine that some of them were racists. That's not liberal guilt, it's the truth. We should draw appropriate lines so that the balance isn't swung too far in the opposite direction, but obtaining a fair balance isn't going to be quick or easy. My fellow white folks should stop whining about it. Be glad you weren't turned upside down with a fork up your a--; now there's something Richards did say.

Depends on how you do it and who marches with you. If you put on white robes and hoods, don't be surprised when people remember the violent racist history of the KKK --- which is very much what this sounds like. If you march for equal rights, don't be surprised when people wonder what you're complaining about, or if they suspect racism under the surface --- because the truth is, we white folks in the USA have equal rights, if not better. If you march in a positive way with a positive message, you will be well-received in my opinion. So why hasn't it been done? As I said before, it's probably because the dominant majority has no reason to hold its own marches. The only white folks doing things like that are the self-pitying racists.

Could you possibly make a more racist statement? Look what you did. Violence against "us" is the whole "not us" community: "You rob us . . ." But white violence is by a specific individual: "a white Police officer." Could you possibly prove your racism any more clearly than with that statement? This is not a small point. This is how you look at things. It's the whole black, brown, or whatever community against all white people, but not the other way around. And what you endorsed is not true. A reasonable person calls police activities into question when they are inappropriate. You're painting everyone with the same brush, which is the essence of racism. You may not like to hear it, but you are a racist, even in passing something like this along.

No reasonable person says that. This is another example of the whining self-pity in your thinking. How about we put the shoe on the other foot. When a black man whines and complains that he never had a chance, and sits on the front stoop drinking Ripple instead of looking for work, what do you think about him? So don't turn yourself into the same thing.

That's right. We need more white power in the United States. Give me a break. Most of the billionaires and millionaires, the CEOs, the heads of most fields of endeavor, are white in this country. Being white didn't disadvantage successful Americans.

Apparently you need an excuse for your own failures. Do as you please, but try telling the truth instead of spreading lies.

To the reasonable people who may read this (both of them!): you probably think this is best left alone. I disagree. When we leave this sort of thing alone, we give it a free pass. I'm not willing to do that.

Paul, You should start your own website. You live on this site. By the way, you went from defending the right to stay seated when speaking the words of the Pledge of Allegiance to being an expert on the subject of racism.

Maybe the opening of the original poster was not correct, but the content that was listed was "right on brother". I believe there are many, many "white" people that would agree with his statements, the only thing is we are afraid, as a race to express these feelings for one reason or another. There is too much reverse racism in our society today and the white race is being used and abused.

By the way, you speak of the above listed organizations that are available to "blacks" because the needed assisstance to "break through the walls of exclusion". Well, I do believe they (blacks) have made it to the mountain top and NOW that there is a BLACK President, I do not think these organizations are NEEDED any more! How about practicing what they preach, "equality for all". Now drop affirmative action as well! The opportunity for advancement is there for everyone, (white, black, yellow and any other color) it is what you make of it!

Enjoy your life today, for one day, with the rational you have, you might one day be a slave.

Paul, You should start your own website. You live on this site. By the way, you went from defending the right to stay seated when speaking the words of the Pledge of Allegiance to being an expert on the subject of racism.

Maybe the opening of the original poster was not correct, but the content that was listed was "right on brother". I believe there are many, many "white" people that would agree with his statements, the only thing is we are afraid, as a race to express these feelings for one reason or another. There is too much reverse racism in our society today and the white race is being used and abused.

By the way, you speak of the above listed organizations that are available to "blacks" because the needed assisstance to "break through the walls of exclusion". Well, I do believe they (blacks) have made it to the mountain top and NOW that there is a BLACK President, I do not think these organizations are NEEDED any more! How about practicing what they preach, "equality for all". Now drop affirmative action as well! The opportunity for advancement is there for everyone, (white, black, yellow and any other color) it is what you make of it!

Enjoy your life today, for one day, with the rational you have, you might one day be a slave.

You don't have to tell me. If the radical right takes power a little further than Bush was able to take it, people like me would be the first to be locked up or shot. I'm all too well aware of it.

Meanwhile, there is racism in every corner, black communities as well as white. The kind of screed falsely attributed to Michael Richards is not helpful, not that his on-stage remarks were any better. If you want to defend the remarks, write specifically instead of in generalities.

You don't have to tell me. If the radical right takes power a little further than Bush was able to take it, people like me would be the first to be locked up or shot. I'm all too well aware of it.

Meanwhile, there is racism in every corner, black communities as well as white. The kind of screed falsely attributed to Michael Richards is not helpful, not that his on-stage remarks were any better. If you want to defend the remarks, write specifically instead of in generalities.

your so full of it, its not even funny...the irish and italians were treated like crap when they first got to this country and they made their way up the social ladder. To say other people haven't suffered is rediculous ..it just goes to show how far your head is up your ass. What about italians who were slaves in italy? what about jews who survived the holocaust and had nothing? what about the japenese who were put into camps during ww2, everyone has overcome many obstacles...seperating people on the basis of race alone is a cop out, which is exactly what you are talking about..the mere fact that you say black people need the naacp proves it.

oh yeah, i hate to break it to you..obama is only half black...the other half is white...so stop saying you have a black president...he is everyones president...not black not white..he is both....

"There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans."

What about Irish-Americans, Polish-Americans, Italian-Americans, Indian-Americans, etc?

Ever since the 60s I've heard white people complain that they were not given a job or a promotion because a lesser-qualified person of a minority or a woman got the job. You would think that, by the 80s, this country would have completely collapsed because of all of the unqualified people who were running things. Okay, things did get bad in the past eight years but that was due to one incompetent white man.

"By the way, you speak of the above listed organizations that are available to "blacks" because the needed assisstance to "break through the walls of exclusion". Well, I do believe they (blacks) have made it to the mountain top and NOW that there is a BLACK President, I do not think these organizations are NEEDED any more! How about practicing what they preach, "equality for all". Now drop affirmative action as well! The opportunity for advancement is there for everyone, (white, black, yellow and any other color) it is what you make of it!"

Racism isn't going to go away just because one black man has been elected to the presidency.

"Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have lost most of OUR RIGHTS in This Country. We won't stand up for ourselves!"

What exactly are these rights you have lost? Name five of them.

your so full of it, its not even funny...the irish and italians were treated like crap when they first got to this country and they made their way up the social ladder. To say other people haven't suffered is rediculous ..it just goes to show how far your head is up your ass. What about italians who were slaves in italy? what about jews who survived the holocaust and had nothing? what about the japenese who were put into camps during ww2, everyone has overcome many obstacles...seperating people on the basis of race alone is a cop out, which is exactly what you are talking about..the mere fact that you say black people need the naacp proves it.

oh yeah, i hate to break it to you..obama is only half black...the other half is white...so stop saying you have a black president...he is everyones president...not black not white..he is both....

your so full of it, its not even funny...the irish and italians were treated like crap when they first got to this country and they made their way up the social ladder. To say other people haven't suffered is rediculous

No one said other people haven't suffered, idiot. But the Irish and the Italians weren't in slavery for hundreds of years here either.

What about italians who were slaves in italy? what about jews who survived the holocaust and had nothing? what about the japenese who were put into camps during ww2, everyone has overcome many obstacles...seperating people on the basis of race alone is a cop out, which is exactly what you are talking about..the mere fact that you say black people need the naacp proves it.

Yes, every group has suffered. You just separated them based on race, idiot. And they all have organizations. The difference with American blacks is that they have a history of slavery and segregation in this country. None of those other groups has that. If we were in Germany, it would be a different story.

You idiot! You argue that race shouldn't matter, then make a remark about race that has nothing to do with anything.

You're a freaking idiot!

"There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans."

What about Irish-Americans, Polish-Americans, Italian-Americans, Indian-Americans, etc?

Ever since the 60s I've heard white people complain that they were not given a job or a promotion because a lesser-qualified person of a minority or a woman got the job. You would think that, by the 80s, this country would have completely collapsed because of all of the unqualified people who were running things. Okay, things did get bad in the past eight years but that was due to one incompetent white man.

"By the way, you speak of the above listed organizations that are available to "blacks" because the needed assisstance to "break through the walls of exclusion". Well, I do believe they (blacks) have made it to the mountain top and NOW that there is a BLACK President, I do not think these organizations are NEEDED any more! How about practicing what they preach, "equality for all". Now drop affirmative action as well! The opportunity for advancement is there for everyone, (white, black, yellow and any other color) it is what you make of it!"

Racism isn't going to go away just because one black man has been elected to the presidency.

"Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have lost most of OUR RIGHTS in This Country. We won't stand up for ourselves!"

What exactly are these rights you have lost? Name five of them.

lets get some facts out there...congress was ran by the democrats for most of the time bush was in office, and while in charge republicans were bringing up warnings about fanny and freddie and the mortgage crisis coming...time and time again democratic congressman made fun and even screamed at economists and others about ringing false alarms about the economy..barny frank and nancy pelosi are two people who are part of the problem...go to youtube and search congress, and freddy and fanny..you will see for yourself..

when republicans took power in congress nothing changed,,it was still the same polocies giving big business their own way of doing things with no strings attatched...to blame everything on president bush is rediculous.. just like you can't blame everything on obama if he fails ..

obama is half black ...half white......his mom was white..his dad was black, got his mom pregnant, and took off. where have i heard that story before?

here is personal reverse descrimination case i went through...you tell me should i be bittter?

in highschool, myself and my girl at the time (who was black) went to the airforce recruiter to see about going into the airforce rotc officer program through college... it was a great opportunity to get a college education and become an officer in the united states airforce.

the recruiter told myself and my girl, that our sat scores were good enough and our grade point average was good enough. so great right? WRONG!!!...when it came to filling out the paperwork, i was told by the recruiter, "oh man, im sorry bro, i thought you were hispanic" I said oh thats ok, "he said no, you dont understand, your application isn't going to be accepted" i asked why he advised me that WHITE candidates needed an 1100 on their SAT scores and i only had a 1050. the black girl i was with only needed a 900. he thought i was hispanic so thought my score of 1050 was more then enough.

So how do you think that made me feel? Two people from the same neighborhood, same schools, same circle of friends, same everything except race. One who was black was accepted on the mere fact she was black and needed over 900. Because i am white i needed an 1100 or higher. The navy's offical response to me is that minorites are not representited enough in the military.

So thats why we still have rasicm folks...you have clear cut unfair rules set in place that give people things based purely on race.

I have never said that other people haven't suffered. Everyone suffers. Why do you make a remark like that, when it's not true?

Look, I don't think anyone intends to be mean to you, but think about what you're writing. The Jews suffered horribly during the Holocaust, just to take that example. So what organization should we have in the United States to address it? (I'll explain why I underlined that in a moment.)

First, it didn't happen here, so what are we supposed to do about it? The USA liberated the Jews from concentration camps and saved the world from Nazism. I think we did a pretty good job, don't you? Those weren't our institutions oppressing the Jews of Europe.

Second, this whole "we" business asks the wrong question. Organizations like the NAACP are private organizations. You can't stop people from forming them, and it's a good organization from what I can see. Former US Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall was its leader for a time, as I recall. Do you really expect black Americans not to notice our history? That's just not realistic. Think about what being black in this country has been like, and then let's all think about where to go from here.

And your last comments, about how black Obama is . . . ACK! Why would you make remarks like that. Obama is half white and half black. What does that have to do with this discussion?

i think its unfair to put all black people into one category. or any people for that matter. however there is a sad truth the stereotypes and portrayals of blacks on tv and in the media. The news agencies aren't making up the murders, robberys, ect. They say the jails are filled with black males...and instead of looking at the fact that these males are growing up without fathers, people blame racist cops or a corrupt system...i think what gets people mad is the black race as a whole has felt they are owed something for nothing. this one point is what fires up racism even in whites who aren't generally considered to be racist. What i mean by that, is they dont go out of there way to put down another race.

the second problem we have is the double standard. Whites are fair game in any joke, or satire, while blacks are still taboo when it comes to making fun of or cracking jokes about them.

The real deal, is people who have real lives, do not give one sh$& about what someone else says about them. Sticks and stones...Grow up and worry about your own family..

Lets be real, slavery was a long long time ago...Nobody alive today was a slave....so lets just drop the feeling of this nation oweing anything to anyone.

"lets get some facts out there...congress was ran by the democrats for most of the time bush was in office, and while in charge republicans were bringing up warnings about fanny and freddie and the mortgage crisis coming...time and time again democratic congressman made fun and even screamed at economists and others about ringing false alarms about the economy..barny frank and nancy pelosi are two people who are part of the problem...go to youtube and search congress, and freddy and fanny..you will see for yourself.."

Here is a breakdown of congress from 1995 to 2009:

Senate House

Democrats Republicans Democrats Republicans

1995-1997 48 52 204 230

1997-1999 45 55 207 226

1999-2001 45 55 211 223

2001-2003 50 50 212 221

2003-2005 48 51 205 229

2005-2007 44 55 202 231

2007-2009 49 49 233 202

2009-2011 56 42 257 177

http://one-simple-idea.com/CongressMakeUp_1855_2008.htm

Guest Air Force Vet.
lets get some facts out there...congress was ran by the democrats for most of the time bush was in office, and while in charge republicans were bringing up warnings about fanny and freddie and the mortgage crisis coming...time and time again democratic congressman made fun and even screamed at economists and others about ringing false alarms about the economy..barny frank and nancy pelosi are two people who are part of the problem...go to youtube and search congress, and freddy and fanny..you will see for yourself..

when republicans took power in congress nothing changed,,it was still the same polocies giving big business their own way of doing things with no strings attatched...to blame everything on president bush is rediculous.. just like you can't blame everything on obama if he fails ..

obama is half black ...half white......his mom was white..his dad was black, got his mom pregnant, and took off. where have i heard that story before?

here is personal reverse descrimination case i went through...you tell me should i be bittter?

in highschool, myself and my girl at the time (who was black) went to the airforce recruiter to see about going into the airforce rotc officer program through college... it was a great opportunity to get a college education and become an officer in the united states airforce.

the recruiter told myself and my girl, that our sat scores were good enough and our grade point average was good enough. so great right? WRONG!!!...when it came to filling out the paperwork, i was told by the recruiter, "oh man, im sorry bro, i thought you were hispanic" I said oh thats ok, "he said no, you dont understand, your application isn't going to be accepted" i asked why he advised me that WHITE candidates needed an 1100 on their SAT scores and i only had a 1050. the black girl i was with only needed a 900. he thought i was hispanic so thought my score of 1050 was more then enough.

So how do you think that made me feel? Two people from the same neighborhood, same schools, same circle of friends, same everything except race. One who was black was accepted on the mere fact she was black and needed over 900. Because i am white i needed an 1100 or higher. The navy's offical response to me is that minorites are not representited enough in the military.

So thats why we still have rasicm folks...you have clear cut unfair rules set in place that give people things based purely on race.

What a crock! Your entire post is made up, a bunch of nonsense. And your writing skills tell me you never made it out of HS. Flip another burger, chump.

In fact, Republicans controlled both houses of Congress and the White House for the first six years of Bush's presidency. The Democrats took Congress in 2007, but not by big enough majorities to overcome Republican filibusters in the Senate or get anything past Bush's vetoes. So they didn't have the power to change anything. When Bush and the Republicans were in charge early in his presidency, they passed massive tax cuts to make the rich richer. That resulted in an enormous deficit and national debt, which got us into our current mess. They also deregulated everything, which led to reckless speculation and the eventual meltdown. It's true that both sides blew it on Fannie and Freddy, but most of the damage we are now experiencing was done by the Republicans under Bush. If you're going to get the facts out there, you should check first to make sure you have the facts. What you wrote about who controlled Congress is not true.

Your comments about Obama are racist. "where have i heard that story before?" So what you're saying is that Obama is just a ghetto kid like all those other black kids, right.

If you don't understand why that was wrong, then you're not very bright. Judging by your writing, I don't want you in the Air Force ROTC, or as an officer in the Air Force. Look at it yourself, and if you don't see what's wrong with it, then take some remedial classes. Instead of blaming your failures on "discrimination" (Where have I heard that before?), you should learn to write properly and think clearly. Then maybe you would be able to get a decent position somewhere and wouldn't have to make up stories to justify your failures.

Guest white youth

Black people have no reason to like or respect white people. For more than half of U.S. history we have persecuted blacks. Why the f**k should they like us? From slavery to Jim Crow, till 1963 (what a f**king joke), and beyond Obama's inauguration they have been and continue to be fu**ked over by whites in this country. White people have no excuses. Shut your f**king mouths white people. For f**king real. Stop complaining about black people. They built this f**king country for you for free, so thank them if anything. And to say that blacks have "reached the top of the mountain" with Barack is a joke, my stupid, white friends. People voted for Barack, because they knew he was more likely to save their wallets than a senile, old man. Nobody is going to be thanking him if he gets us out of the woods. If anything, they will thank his white side, claiming it did all of the work while the black half slept. "Italians and Irish pulled themselves up." f**k that argument. K? f**k it. Italian and Irish slavery (or so you call it this?) does not compare to what blacks went through. Pick up a f**king book (not the ones they give your kids in public grammar school, because it won't be there) and you can read all about American History. Warning: You might become disgusted with yourself.

In fact, Republicans controlled both houses of Congress and the White House for the first six years of Bush's presidency. The Democrats took Congress in 2007, but not by big enough majorities to overcome Republican filibusters in the Senate or get anything past Bush's vetoes. So they didn't have the power to change anything. When Bush and the Republicans were in charge early in his presidency, they passed massive tax cuts to make the rich richer. That resulted in an enormous deficit and national debt, which got us into our current mess. They also deregulated everything, which led to reckless speculation and the eventual meltdown. It's true that both sides blew it on Fannie and Freddy, but most of the damage we are now experiencing was done by the Republicans under Bush. If you're going to get the facts out there, you should check first to make sure you have the facts. What you wrote about who controlled Congress is not true.

Your comments about Obama are racist. "where have i heard that story before?" So what you're saying is that Obama is just a ghetto kid like all those other black kids, right.

If you don't understand why that was wrong, then you're not very bright. Judging by your writing, I don't want you in the Air Force ROTC, or as an officer in the Air Force. Look at it yourself, and if you don't see what's wrong with it, then take some remedial classes. Instead of blaming your failures on "discrimination" (Where have I heard that before?), you should learn to write properly and think clearly. Then maybe you would be able to get a decent position somewhere and wouldn't have to make up stories to justify your failures.

republicans were in charge when clinton was in office...and we had great economic growth. I don't see the comments about obama as racist, maybe im reading it wrong, but the person is saying that obama made it from a one parent household to president, so why is there a need for special programs and stuff? well thats how i look at it , not sure what the poster was trying to say.

Guest White Man
Black people have no reason to like or respect white people. For more than half of U.S. history we have persecuted blacks. Why the f**k should they like us? From slavery to Jim Crow, till 1963 (what a f**king joke), and beyond Obama's inauguration they have been and continue to be fu**ked over by whites in this country. White people have no excuses. Shut your f**king mouths white people. For f**king real. Stop complaining about black people. They built this f**king country for you for free, so thank them if anything. And to say that blacks have "reached the top of the mountain" with Barack is a joke, my stupid, white friends. People voted for Barack, because they knew he was more likely to save their wallets than a senile, old man. Nobody is going to be thanking him if he gets us out of the woods. If anything, they will thank his white side, claiming it did all of the work while the black half slept. "Italians and Irish pulled themselves up." f**k that argument. K? f**k it. Italian and Irish slavery (or so you call it this?) does not compare to what blacks went through. Pick up a f**king book (not the ones they give your kids in public grammar school, because it won't be there) and you can read all about American History. Warning: You might become disgusted with yourself.

Do you kiss your Mom with that mouth?

You are nuts! BLACK people built this country? :rolleyes::angry: Try immigrants, not slaves, certainly not blacks!

I will tell one thing they (blacks) have done and continue to do to this country. They are sucking government services and programs dry!

Talk about building up a country, how about tearing it down! You tell me 1, yes, just 1, community where blacks have moved into and the communty is nice, clean and safe. It doesn't have to be perfect, because that doesn't exist, just a nice area. Everywhere they go, turns to S$IT, then they go somewhere else and the plague keeps spreading.

Call me a racist, call me prejudice the bottom line is the truth hurts!

Talk about being disgusted, how about sticking a bar of soap in your mouth punk!

Bro, you just confirmed the other ignorant posts here. We need to get rid of people like you white and black.

What a joke. That's the iciing on the cake. Blacks built this country! Let me know who you are so I can tell you to your face, They drain us dry.