BE PROUD TO BE WHITE! It's not a crime yet ....

Guest Guest

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black people have no reason to like or respect white people. For more than half of U.S. history we have persecuted blacks. Why the f**k should they like us? From slavery to Jim Crow, till 1963 (what a f**king joke), and beyond Obama's inauguration they have been and continue to be fu**ked over by whites in this country. White people have no excuses. Shut your f**king mouths white people. For f**king real. Stop complaining about black people. They built this f**king country for you for free, so thank them if anything. And to say that blacks have "reached the top of the mountain" with Barack is a joke, my stupid, white friends. People voted for Barack, because they knew he was more likely to save their wallets than a senile, old man. Nobody is going to be thanking him if he gets us out of the woods. If anything, they will thank his white side, claiming it did all of the work while the black half slept. "Italians and Irish pulled themselves up." f**k that argument. K? f**k it. Italian and Irish slavery (or so you call it this?) does not compare to what blacks went through. Pick up a f**king book (not the ones they give your kids in public grammar school, because it won't be there) and you can read all about American History. Warning: You might become disgusted with yourself.

Is that troll manure that I smell?

what are you people talking about? you are all crazy...look at what black people have done in this country...you are crazy..look at all our big cities...Newark, Camden, Detroit.....oh wait......now that i think of it, yeah...um..they have contributed a lot...to the corrections system....give me a break....if i were black i would be ashamed of my race....

Black people have no reason to like or respect white people. For more than half of U.S. history we have persecuted blacks. Why the f**k should they like us? From slavery to Jim Crow, till 1963 (what a f**king joke), and beyond Obama's inauguration they have been and continue to be fu**ked over by whites in this country. White people have no excuses. Shut your f**king mouths white people. For f**king real. Stop complaining about black people. They built this f**king country for you for free, so thank them if anything. And to say that blacks have "reached the top of the mountain" with Barack is a joke, my stupid, white friends. People voted for Barack, because they knew he was more likely to save their wallets than a senile, old man. Nobody is going to be thanking him if he gets us out of the woods. If anything, they will thank his white side, claiming it did all of the work while the black half slept. "Italians and Irish pulled themselves up." f**k that argument. K? f**k it. Italian and Irish slavery (or so you call it this?) does not compare to what blacks went through. Pick up a f**king book (not the ones they give your kids in public grammar school, because it won't be there) and you can read all about American History. Warning: You might become disgusted with yourself.

I’m not to try to sound racist but can you tell me any place where black are prosperous? If white are holding blacks down, what about Africa, Jamaica or any other country where the majority of the country there are black. Is there a rich area of blacks? Not trying to sound mess up, but your argument strength if you gave an example of a black prosperous community.

I’m not to try to sound racist but can you tell me any place where black are prosperous? If white are holding blacks down, what about Africa, Jamaica or any other country where the majority of the country there are black. Is there a rich area of blacks? Not trying to sound mess up, but your argument strength if you gave an example of a black prosperous community.

The past few posts are a ridiculous mud fight in which both sides are disgusting. Both sides are making blanket statements about blacks. That's what racism is, no matter what side you come down on. The very fact that you pick a side in that way is racist, which means a distinction based solely on race.

so...........we should ignore reality?

When I go to shop rite and am in line I will not go behind a black person because of the way they are always looking down on us and ready to start something. Personally I don't like the majority of them. Do we have the same problem with whiltes,maybe some but nowhere as many as them. They think nothing of starting a problem and we are the ones to keep quiet.

Guest Studies and Observations

Wow...Just..........Wow The Stupid is STRONG in Kearny today

When I go to shop rite and am in line I will not go behind a black person because of the way they are always looking down on us and ready to start something. Personally I don't like the majority of them. Do we have the same problem with whiltes,maybe some but nowhere as many as them. They think nothing of starting a problem and we are the ones to keep quiet.

This is really getting dumb, if you do dumb things like start fight for no reason it will come back to haunt you, doesn’t matter if your black, white, asian or latino. What concerns me is that most people think well the black in Newark are bad that how all of them are. (This is not a direct assault on Newark but unfortunately most people experience of black are in Newark. ) Do some traveling as for rich black neighbors try St. Albans in Queens NY, and Baldwin Hills in California. Note in this recent article

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/02/26/hate.grou...port/index.html

hate groups are on the rise, usually this type of threads are seeds to grow this kind of ideas. Just because you down on your luck, don’t blame the other guy.

I don't believe sweeping generalizations like these are reality.

What seems to be sweeping generalizations to you may be someone else's life experience. We all judge people and things according to our exposure to different situations. If those situations have a negative outcome then it's only logical to beware or be prejudice. This is how we avoid problems before they happen.

Guest guest
This is really getting dumb, if you do dumb things like start fight for no reason it will come back to haunt you, doesn’t matter if your black, white, asian or latino. What concerns me is that most people think well the black in Newark are bad that how all of them are. (This is not a direct assault on Newark but unfortunately most people experience of black are in Newark. ) Do some traveling as for rich black neighbors try St. Albans in Queens NY, and Baldwin Hills in California. Note in this recent article

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/02/26/hate.grou...port/index.html

hate groups are on the rise, usually this type of threads are seeds to grow this kind of ideas. Just because you down on your luck, don’t blame the other guy.

Why don't they have a shop rite by them,instead of more housing. The should have built a store instead of more housing for them too destroy. The store would be filled with shoplifters and then they would be bankrupt. So we have to have them come here.

• 1 month later...
Check out " Her name is Ms. Ann " on you tube.

Why does it say, "Jesus is Lord" on the pulpit? Jesus is dead, man, and he ain't EVER coming back. Also, it looks like the bellowing preacher has some white ancestry in himself too, yet he seems to be disqualifying Barack Obama as a black guy.

How can ANYONE be so warped as to finance this kind of spewing bletch? I say we TAX the churches, temples and mosques. BACK TAX the bastids.

Going to the "proud to be white" topic line which is this thread, get accustomed to Spanish as America's official language PERHAPS in your lifetime if you're twenty-something. You can write all the laws you want to hold English as the language of the land, but when Latinos reach critical mass, that's what will be spoken and written first. Muy Bien, Rosetta Stone, si?

Sorta how it's gonna be (but with far more violence) when the Jews in Israel get out populated by the Arabs who out BABYMAKE them. No wonder the Zionistics got their apartheid ramped up!

HEY WHITE MAN. I suggest you start spending more time in bed with the missus, STAT!

Guest 2smart4u
Why does it say, "Jesus is Lord" on the pulpit? Jesus is dead, man, and he ain't EVER coming back. Also, it looks like the bellowing preacher has some white ancestry in himself too, yet he seems to be disqualifying Barack Obama as a black guy.

How can ANYONE be so warped as to finance this kind of spewing bletch? I say we TAX the churches, temples and mosques. BACK TAX the bastids.

Going to the "proud to be white" topic line which is this thread, get accustomed to Spanish as America's official language PERHAPS in your lifetime if you're twenty-something. You can write all the laws you want to hold English as the language of the land, but when Latinos reach critical mass, that's what will be spoken and written first. Muy Bien, Rosetta Stone, si?

Sorta how it's gonna be (but with far more violence) when the Jews in Israel get out populated by the Arabs who out BABYMAKE them. No wonder the Zionistics got their apartheid ramped up!

HEY WHITE MAN. I suggest you start spending more time in bed with the missus, STAT!

Yo daddy spent one time to many with yo mamma.

Guest Guest

1) Your not even writing english, so spanish would be a better choice for you.

2) Obama is HALF black Half white...Sorry to disappoint you, hes not a black guy.

3) Spanish will never become americas official language...Our language is based on our history, not the times.

4) Jews have been in Israel for thousands of years, they aren't going anywhere. Keep dreaming.

Guest Guest
1) Your not even writing english, so spanish would be a better choice for you.

2) Obama is HALF black Half white...Sorry to disappoint you, hes not a black guy.

3) Spanish will never become americas official language...Our language is based on our history, not the times.

4) Jews have been in Israel for thousands of years, they aren't going anywhere. Keep dreaming.

I got news for you. If enough people in the United States prefer Spanish over English, then Spanish will become the main language.

Guest Paul

Language evolves. That's why there are more similarities between Polish and German than between German and Chinese. If you don't understand the evolutionary principle and its importance, then you can't understand how languages take dominance in a culture. The United States may never have an official language, but any language that is spoken by most of the people will inevitably become dominant.

Guest Guest

official stats of language speaking in the U.S. from NationMaster.com statistics site.. here is the link http://www.nationmaster.com/country/us-uni...es/lan-language

english speaking = 280,000,000

spanish speaking = 22,400,000

So you do the math morons...the fact that HUDSON County is dominated by spanish speaking culture does NOT reflect the entire U.S.A. I swear some of you people never left New Jersey before. Go into the heartland of the country and you will feel like you stepped back in time by about 15years.

1) Get your heads out of your asses, Hudson county has the highest amount of spanish speaking people in the country , second only to miami dade county..

2) The numbers don't lie, 280 million to 22 million... I'd say English is not going anywhere, and if you feel like Spanish is going to be the official language, i'd tell you I have some prime beachfront property to sell you in South Dakota...Real cheap....

3) A little research would prevent you from saying stupid things without knowing what your talking about. I luckily have traveled this country and am not bound to the fact that all over Hudson County people speak spanish. Go to my cousins town in Montana and try and speak spanish in the store and see how many people help you...English is the language...Learn it or move out...End of story..

4) I don't care if you speak spanish, just you better learn English, because as you can see by the numbers, English is not going anywhere..

official stats of language speaking in the U.S. from NationMaster.com statistics site.. here is the link http://www.nationmaster.com/country/us-uni...es/lan-language

So you do the math morons...the fact that HUDSON County is dominated by spanish speaking culture does NOT reflect the entire U.S.A. I swear some of you people never left New Jersey before. Go into the heartland of the country and you will feel like you stepped back in time by about 15years.

1) Get your heads out of your asses, Hudson county has the highest amount of spanish speaking people in the country , second only to miami dade county..

2) The numbers don't lie, 280 million to 22 million... I'd say English is not going anywhere, and if you feel like Spanish is going to be the official language, i'd tell you I have some prime beachfront property to sell you in South Dakota...Real cheap....

3) A little research would prevent you from saying stupid things without knowing what your talking about. I luckily have traveled this country and am not bound to the fact that all over Hudson County people speak spanish. Go to my cousins town in Montana and try and speak spanish in the store and see how many people help you...English is the language...Learn it or move out...End of story..

4) I don't care if you speak spanish, just you better learn English, because as you can see by the numbers, English is not going anywhere..

?Como esta usted? <_<

You're going to have a hard time adjusting to America's future, pilgrim, and this aside from any language progressions. Probably the only salvation is your life span which, if you are middle aged, will serve to limit your "Future Shock" of a changing America and the world community.

The majestic march of sufficient time and baby-making will bring precisely what I say: Espaniol as America's primary language and Jews in Israel a minority group. I know this angers you, pilgrim, but what can you do? :angry::o:o

(the Zionistics have mobilized ethnic cleansing and a vile apartheid as a response to the inevitable population projections, and this with a STUPENDOUS public relations campaign upon a blind, sloganed and $$$ hooked US taxpayer. May YOU can emulate this policy in the USA, pilgrim! B) )

Guest guest

Guest guest

The problem I have is when you look for a job they only want bilingual. Why should we learn another language when we are in America. Let them learn English. And any job should only hire english,then you will see how fast they learn to speak it.

Guest hmmm
The problem I have is when you look for a job they only want bilingual. Why should we learn another language when we are in America. Let them learn English. And any job should only hire english,then you will see how fast they learn to speak it.

let's see. this one is pretty simple. why don't you go to england if you want to speak english?

food for brain: do you think americans would be so willing to celebrate mexico's overcoming the french if america hand't successfully usurped mexican land? chew on that, brains.