Kearny Resident Going to the Inauguration

Guest Guest214

What does everyone think of this Nicholas Yuknalis, whos going to the inauguration this January? I think its great for this kid and amazing for this town

I think it's terrific, too. Katie is also going, in fact I think they're in the same group.

Guest wildbill

Excellent, But remember the words of one wise old man who had to flee from change, Civilization can only revive when there shall come into being in a number of individuals a new tone of mind, Independent of the prevalent one among the crowds and in opposition to it - - a tone of mind which will gradually win influence over the collective one, and in the end determine its character. only an ethical movement can recue us from barbarism, and the ethical comes into existance only in individuals like this young man from Kearny going to Washington

Albert Einstein:

It really is great oppurtunity, I can't wait to go. The forum on National Security was amazing so I can only imagine that this will be even greater. Paul give Katie my congradulations. This really is a great oppurtunity for us.

I will tell her, Nick. Give us a call if you're around at the holidays. Maybe you could stop by.

Guest Lincoln Logger
I think it's terrific, too. Katie is also going, in fact I think they're in the same group.

Of course Katie is going. You don't get any more liberal than Drew University. I would not be surprised to find a number of buses parading down to Washington. Funny that you can't see why this country is going down the toilet so fast. Try being one of the solutions and fix something instead of being the problem.

Of course Katie is going. You don't get any more liberal than Drew University. I would not be surprised to find a number of buses parading down to Washington. Funny that you can't see why this country is going down the toilet so fast. Try being one of the solutions and fix something instead of being the problem.

Oh get over it. Stop being so sour and stop your constant whining. Paul has always given us solutions. Its you whiners who are the problem.

The country will stop going down the toilet now that Bush is out. Obama has shown us by the people he's picked and the ideas he has come up with that he is very competent. Things will be fixed.

Compare that to the current current White House resident who filled the whole Federal administration with cronies, sycophants and flatterers.

You have selective memory when you forget (or maybe to you, they were competent) Bush cronies like Gonzalez, Brown (Brownie the Clownie of Arabian Horse Fame) or Bush's superb Supreme Court pick, Harriet Miers (even the Republican senators gagged on that one).

Consider Harriet Miers. She wrote to Bush, "You are the best governor ever - deserving of great respect". She also found him "cool," and said he and his wife, Laura, were "the greatest!". She also told him: "Keep up the great work. Texas is blessed." Talk about kissing ass. Really disgusting. I'd never kiss up to a boss like that.

Bush has completely surrounded himself with sycophants and flatterers like Miers. They continually tell him he is brilliant, his decisions are wonderful and too bad the stupid ungrateful public does not understand that.

No wonder Bush has lost touch with reality. And you're whining because the Democrats took over? Why? Are you infatuated with Bush?

Read Machiavelli. In The Prince, had a lot to say about flatterers and princes who believe them.

Man, am I ever inside your heads. Like Nick Y., Katie did her Youth Leadership Conference programs in high school (Kearny High), not through Drew University.

Another good decision by Obama.

Picking Gen. Eric K. Shinseki to head the VA Department. A soldier who has integrity, the guts to tell the truth, is competent and highly respected by professional military throughout the world. While Rumsfeld and his chief lackeys did not go to Shinseki's retirement party, many Chiefs of Staffs and senior military from throughout the world honored Shinseki at his retirement.

He has the attributes despised and feared by our current administration. And none of the attributes they so love: cronyism, sycophancy and incompetence. There is hope that government may actually start working well again.

I really wonder about those who are upset by Obama's election, their constant whining. Why? Why would anyone want to continue in Bush's path to failure?

Guest 2smart4u
Another good decision by Obama.

Picking Gen. Eric K. Shinseki to head the VA Department. A soldier who has integrity, the guts to tell the truth, is competent and highly respected by professional military throughout the world. While Rumsfeld and his chief lackeys did not go to Shinseki's retirement party, many Chiefs of Staffs and senior military from throughout the world honored Shinseki at his retirement.

He has the attributes despised and feared by our current administration. And none of the attributes they so love: cronyism, sycophancy and incompetence. There is hope that government may actually start working well again.

I really wonder about those who are upset by Obama's election, their constant whining. Why? Why would anyone want to continue in Bush's path to failure?

We're all greatly relieved that you approve of Shinseki.

It really is great oppurtunity, I can't wait to go. The forum on National Security was amazing so I can only imagine that this will be even greater. Paul give Katie my congradulations. This really is a great oppurtunity for us.

Defunitly one of Karney's grate mineds.

National security, huh. Great.

Defunitly one of Karney's grate mineds.

National security, huh. Great.

I apologize that you have so much free time on your hands that you can sit there and insult someone on the basis of their spelling. From now on when I post, I i wll do so prior to running out for class. If this is what our society has bred, people who are incapable of doing anything other than find some way to demerit an individuals achievements by any means available to them, then I truly pity your existence. The fact that you enter as a guest on a free-registration site tells me a whole lot about your character and hopefully I will never have the misfortune of working with someone's who ignorance and incompetency level is rivaled only by the heights of Mount Everest. I also fear that your intellectual depths is about as deep as an inflatable kiddy pool, but thank you for providing the information so that I may inform you that you are a waste of carbon.

I apologize that you have so much free time on your hands that you can sit there and insult someone on the basis of their spelling. From now on when I post, I i wll do so prior to running out for class. If this is what our society has bred, people who are incapable of doing anything other than find some way to demerit an individuals achievements by any means available to them, then I truly pity your existence. The fact that you enter as a guest on a free-registration site tells me a whole lot about your character and hopefully I will never have the misfortune of working with someone's who ignorance and incompetency level is rivaled only by the heights of Mount Everest. I also fear that your intellectual depths is about as deep as an inflatable kiddy pool, but thank you for providing the information so that I may inform you that you are a waste of carbon.

Don't blame your horrible spelling and grammar on being in a rush. You're obviously a fool.

Wait a minute. You were one of the people making rotten comments here about Matt LaClair, and now you get upset about being called on a few spelling mistakes. :glare:

Those don't embarrass you, but this does. Your grammar is poor, your comparisons don't make sense and the only image you effectively create is you flailing in anger. You don't know that the person is ignorant or incompetent, only that he was being petty.

You have a long life ahead of you, kid. May you live it well. If you want to be a leader, you'll have to take criticism a lot better than this.

Wait a minute. You were one of the people making rotten comments here about Matt LaClair, and now you get upset about being called on a few spelling mistakes. :ninja:

Those don't embarrass you, but this does. Your grammar is poor, your comparisons don't make sense and the only image you effectively create is you flailing in anger. You don't know that the person is ignorant or incompetent, only that he was being petty.

You have a long life ahead of you, kid. May you live it well. If you want to be a leader, you'll have to take criticism a lot better than this.

This kid has posted his imbecilic rants on here many times. Hopefully this is not the best and the brightest that Kearny High has to offer.