Stick a fork in him.

Guest Patriot

Guest Guest
I've got three words for you ......Clinton Effed Up. The Sudanese offered Bin Laden to Clinton . The Sudanese had Bin Laden in custody and offered

to turn him over to the U.S. Clinton refused to take him,

Total, pure bullshit. That never hapened.

Your lies aren't proof of anything except that your kind deserves no power at all.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest
... though the tentative information about hijacking planes included in that memo was collected during

If you overlook Iraq's almost-daily attempts to shoot down our planes in the no-fly zone implemented as part of the Gulf War ceasefire, I suppose. Shooting at somebody isn't really attacking them, though.

Right?

BFD, half assed 'attacks' from a third rate power.

That's what B-52s are for, no need for a full scale invasion/occupation.

Clinton said it did.

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/200...1819.shtml?s=ic

Make sure to download the mp3 so that you can listen to Clinton describe the situation in his own words. This version even has a fumbling attempt to explain it away (sounds like Sen. Clinton to me, though I could be wrong).

My favorite part is "it's hard for us now to remember."

Now, maybe he was lying about it. That's always possible. Do you think he was lying?

Your lies aren't proof of anything except that your kind deserves no power at all.

Did you vote for Clinton? Just curious.

Guest 2smart4u

Google: "Sudan/Bin Laden Connection". Bin Laden moved to Sudan in 1991 and lived there until 1996 when he was forced out. He then moved to

Afganistan. Before the Sudanese government forced Bin Laden out, he was offered to the U.S. Clinton refused, he was probably too busy with

Monica to care. Bin Laden thanked Clinton by beginning the planning for 9/11. The plans were in the development stage for years, the U.S. never

uncovered them because Clinton had signed an order forbidding the FBI and the CIA to talk and share information. When Bush became President

most of the plans were already in place. One of the first things Bush did was to order the FBI and CIA to begin sharing intelligence but it was already

too late.

If Clinton had locked up Bin Laden there's no question 9/11 would have never occured. The Loonys hate to hear this and they'll never admit it but it's

the undeniable truth.

Fast forward to 2008, the Loony Left want to put another bleeding heart leftist in the White House. God forbid.

Guest Keith
Google: "Sudan/Bin Laden Connection". Bin Laden moved to Sudan in 1991 and lived there until 1996 when he was forced out. He then moved to

Afganistan. Before the Sudanese government forced Bin Laden out, he was offered to the U.S. Clinton refused, he was probably too busy with

Monica to care. Bin Laden thanked Clinton by beginning the planning for 9/11. The plans were in the development stage for years, the U.S. never

uncovered them because Clinton had signed an order forbidding the FBI and the CIA to talk and share information. When Bush became President

most of the plans were already in place. One of the first things Bush did was to order the FBI and CIA to begin sharing intelligence but it was already

too late.

If Clinton had locked up Bin Laden there's no question 9/11 would have never occured. The Loonys hate to hear this and they'll never admit it but it's

the undeniable truth.

Fast forward to 2008, the Loony Left want to put another bleeding heart leftist in the White House. God forbid.

If a Dem does end up in the White House then you only have yourself and 8 years of Bush to blame. Maybe if your boy was a better steward of the office we wouldn't be in this mess, but here we are.

Guest Guest
(another load of neocon bullshit)

Clinton targeted bin Laden even before he moved to Afghanistan. In 1996, his administration brokered an agreement with the government of Sudan to arrest the terrorist leader and turn him over to Saudi Arabia. For 10 weeks, Clinton tried to persuade the Saudis to accept the offer. They refused. With no cooperation from the Saudis, the deal fell apart.

Guest a proud american
If a Dem does end up in the White House then you only have yourself and 8 years of Bush to blame. Maybe if your boy was a better steward of the office we wouldn't be in this mess, but here we are.

No it's always going to Clintons fault. W can do no wrong. The press is finally getting around to talking a little bit about the Rev's Parsley and Hagee. And for the professor who doesn't like using ask.com google the names instead. I can't wait for Mc Cain to explain to us how he is going to continue to fund the was without raising taxes on us while cutting taxes for the Corporations to stimulate the economy. We see how great that's worked.

Guest Patriot
Clinton targeted bin Laden even before he moved to Afghanistan. In 1996, his administration brokered an agreement with the government of Sudan to arrest the terrorist leader and turn him over to Saudi Arabia. For 10 weeks, Clinton tried to persuade the Saudis to accept the offer. They refused. With no cooperation from the Saudis, the deal fell apart.

Reagan, Bush or McCain would have gone into Sudan and taken him. Semper Fi.

Guest Keith

Well gee whiz Rambo, what are ya waitng for? Why do you just go over there and "git r done" then? Take Chuck Norris with you, he could use the work.

Guest Fact Finder

LOL, you mean like Bush went into Afghanistan and took him?

Oh wait, THAT'S right...Bush GAVE UP on getting Osama in order to direct our military's efforts INSTEAD into attacking a country that NEVER ATTACKED US!

Retard.

Guest Guest

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

All your woulda, coulda, shouldas aren't worth a plugged nickel.

As usual from patRat, Semper Lies

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

All your woulda, coulda, shouldas aren't worth a plugged nickel.

As usual from patRat, Semper Lies

Speaking of lies, I don't think your quotation of President Bush is accurate.

Guest Patriot
LOL, you mean like Bush went into Afghanistan and took him?

Oh wait, THAT'S right...Bush GAVE UP on getting Osama in order to direct our military's efforts INSTEAD into attacking a country that NEVER ATTACKED US!

Retard.

Why do I bother responding to non-military doofises, but I will. The Sudan is not Afganistan. Sudan is

a small country with a coastline. Their small militia is pro-U.S. and would quickly have led us to Bin Laden.

A marine expiditionary force landing on the beach would have quickly located Bin Laden and taken him

out by hilo.

Guest Guest
Speaking of lies, I don't think your quotation of President Bush is accurate.

I agree that you don't think but what else ya got?

That quote appears in a number of places, what do you have to disprove it? Some blther from Ruh GasBag?

Guest Guest
Why do I bother responding to non-military doofises, but I will. The Sudan is not Afganistan. Sudan is

a small country with a coastline. Their small militia is pro-U.S. and would quickly have led us to Bin Laden.

A marine expiditionary force landing on the beach would have quickly located Bin Laden and taken him

out by hilo.

And if my Aunt Tillie "woulda" had testicles she "woulda" been my Uncle.

I agree that you don't think but what else ya got?

That quote appears in a number of places, what do you have to disprove it? Some blther from Ruh GasBag?

There are many questionable, erroneous, or just plain bogus quotes that appear in lots of places. It's a good idea to check the accuracy of a quote before citing it no matter how often it appears. It's an even better idea to check the accuracy before defending one that has been challenged.

The one in question is most likely a paraphrase of this:

"So I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you."

and this:

"And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him."

Both of these appear in their full context here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/20...20020313-8.html. The paraphrase is reasonably accurate if expressed as a paraphrase. But it is inaccurate to cite it as a direct quote.

There are many questionable, erroneous, or just plain bogus quotes that appear in lots of places. It's a good idea to check the accuracy of a quote before citing it no matter how often it appears. It's an even better idea to check the accuracy before defending one that has been challenged.

The one in question is most likely a paraphrase of this:

"So I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you."

and this:

"And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him."

Both of these appear in their full context here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/20...20020313-8.html. The paraphrase is reasonably accurate if expressed as a paraphrase. But it is inaccurate to cite it as a direct quote.

Good work, WilliamK.

It's also worth pointing out that presenting the quotation as though Bush really doesn't care about Osama bin Laden at all is probably misleading (see the context of the exchange).

Guest Guest
Never mind. If it appears in a number of places then it must be real.

Or, in other words, you may not 'think' it's accurate but there's no reason for that thought.

Face it, The Shrub doesn't give a rat's ass about anything but his own personal agenda, THAT included Saddam, not bin Laden.

Guest Guest

Good work, WilliamK.

It's also worth pointing out that presenting the quotation as though Bush really doesn't care about Osama bin Laden at all is probably misleading (see the context of the exchange).

Seeing that Bush chose to pursue his personal bete noire rather than the ringleader of the murders of 3,000 Americans I don't think it's misleading at all.

The recent FronLine show Bush's War showed just how ingrained feelings about Iraq were, on 9/11 Rumsfeld was asking peoplke to seek ways of connecting the attacks with Saddam Hussein, too bad he wasn't as anxious to pursue the truth,

Or, in other words, you may not 'think' it's accurate but there's no reason for that thought.

Heh. See WilliamK's post.

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...ost&p=84608

In expecting your apology, where shall I mark my calendar?

Face it, The Shrub doesn't give a rat's ass about anything but his own personal agenda, THAT included Saddam, not bin Laden.

Unfortunately we don't yet have an effective treatment for Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Guest 2smart4u
A new president, preferably democratic, will be the first step in recovery. A very, very long recovery.

Acknowledging your stupidity is the first step. Good job.

Seeing that Bush chose to pursue his personal bete noire rather than the ringleader of the murders of 3,000 Americans I don't think it's misleading at all.

Saddam Hussein repeatedly defied the UN--not Bush personally.

The Iraq War was undertaken in addition to the effort to destroy al Qaeda in Afghanistan, just like D-Day did not take place instead of attacking Japan in the Pacific theater.

Start with a flawed premise and you end with a flawed conclusion.

The recent FronLine show Bush's War showed just how ingrained feelings about Iraq were, on 9/11 Rumsfeld was asking peoplke to seek ways of connecting the attacks with Saddam Hussein, too bad he wasn't as anxious to pursue the truth,

You should identify that segment of the program that supposedly supports what you're claiming.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/bushswar/