Terrorist Plot

Guest BushBacker

Guest Patriot
Since BushWanker encorages the picking of nits...................it doesn't really put that on the president.  It DOES go on to require the president to DEFEND the Constitution. NOT trample it as BushWanker and his kind seem to enjoy so much.

How ironic that as the cowboy steps up the pace of his blathering campign speeches and as he warns about the seeming rebirth of Lenin and Hitler we hear about the secret prisons run by the CIA.

Yes !! Wasn't it great hearing about the CIA prisons. That's what's needed to hold terrorists until they can be tried by a military tribunal. Clinton would have never had the ba-ls to take such aggressive action against people that would kill us. Thank God for George Bush.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radagast
And who does the judicial branch check with before they LEGISLATE from the bench.  This is a greater abuse of power than anything mentioned!!  Simply because those on the bench never have to answer to the electorate.  They reign with impunity.

And, I disagree, the FISA court should be used in most cases, but now and again even this streamlined judicial process may be too slow for useful purposes.  My opinion against yours; neither right and neither wrong.  Just a usual disagreement based on principles.

Thank you again for bringing intelligent debate to the site.

Damn! Looks like I have to let you have the last word on that one, Loki.

Yes !!  Wasn't it great hearing about the CIA prisons.  That's what's needed to hold terrorists until they can be tried by a military tribunal. Clinton would have never had the ba-ls to take such aggressive action against people that would kill us. Thank God for George Bush.

Let me make this plain as simple as I know you have difficulty with complex ideas.

YOU are a complete idiot who has no concept of what prompted the founding of America, the writing of the Constitution, or what being a patriot means. Calling yourself patriot is a slap at every true patriot in history.

Screw you and your adoration of the cowboy who whines about facists and then proudly announces using their tactics in secrecy. Screw you and all your neo-Nazi-con brethern.

Yes !!  Wasn't it great hearing about the CIA prisons.  That's what's needed to hold terrorists until they can be tried by a military tribunal. Clinton would have never had the ba-ls to take such aggressive action against people that would kill us. Thank God for George Bush.

Great? You mean the cowboy displaying his hypocrisy by whing about despots of the past while displaying his willingness to use the tactics of a despot like secret prisons? I guess you neo-Nazi-cons like that sort of stuff.

How'd like the REPUBLICAN Senate committee teling us what a pile f crap it was that the Bush administration continually tried to cite Iraqi ties to al Qaeda when in FACT none existed? How do you neo-Nazi-cons like the TRUTH about your arrogant little cowboy?

Guest BushBacker

Amen, brother. And they ought to throw those liberal bleeding heart judges that think they can legislate from the bench in that CIA prison with the terrorists. They're as much enemies of the U.S. as the terrorists are. Isn't it amazing that the Kool-aiders love these judges. What does that say about their love for the U.S.

Guest KearnyKard
Amen, brother. And they ought to throw those liberal bleeding heart judges that think they can legislate from the bench in that CIA prison with the terrorists. They're as much enemies of the U.S. as the terrorists are.  Isn't it amazing that the Kool-aiders love these judges. What does that say about their love for the U.S.

These liberal judges are more of a threat to the U.S.A than Bin Laden.

Amen, brother. And they ought to throw those liberal bleeding heart judges that think they can legislate from the bench in that CIA prison with the terrorists. They're as much enemies of the U.S. as the terrorists are.  Isn't it amazing that the Kool-aiders love these judges. What does that say about their love for the U.S.

MORE neo-NAZI-con crap, forget due process!! People are THINKING!!! PANIC! PANIC! PANIC! People are learning the truth! Throw them in jail! The Senate know there were no tie to aal Qaeda, the truth is coming out!! PANIC! PANIC! PANIC!

You neo-NAZI-cons may not qualify as terrorists but you certainly scare me with your stupidity, and blind faith.

Jail on what charge? Upholding and supporting the Constitution? I guess in your delusional world that's an objective. You'd much prefer a crown wearing king who legislates from the White House.

Ain't gonna happen, SOME people still care about America and will oppose you wankers every step of the way. You self-righteous wankers are as big a threat to American life as any terrorist group, you form bow to the king would just take a little longer.

Never fot=rget: Wankers are led by a 'W'

Let me make this plain as simple as I know you have difficulty with complex ideas.

YOU are a complete idiot who has no concept of what prompted the founding of America, the writing of the Constitution, or what being a patriot means.  Calling yourself patriot is a slap at every true patriot in history.

Screw you and your adoration of the cowboy who whines about facists and then proudly announces using their tactics in secrecy.  Screw you and all your neo-Nazi-con brethern.

Typical Defeatocrat, lots of name calling, lots of anger, not much substance. Go back under your bed with the Kool-aid and the NY Times.

I know it bothers you that I call myself a Patriot. That's a term Defeatocrats have a hard time understanding. I served my country in the military so I can rightfully call myself a Patriot. BTW....In all my years in the military, I never met a Kool-aider in uniform. Tells you something about you people.

Typical Defeatocrat, lots of name calling, lots of anger, not much substance. Go back under your bed with the Kool-aid and the NY Times.

I know it bothers you that I call myself a Patriot. That's a term Defeatocrats have a hard time understanding. I served my country in the military so I can rightfully call myself a Patriot.    BTW....In all my years in the military, I never met a Kool-aider in uniform. Tells you something about you people.

It bothers me that some pissy little REMF calls himself a patriot when HIS heroes are LIARS and HE defends them.

So once again, screw you and all your neo-NAZI-con brethern. that's not name calling, it's applying the proper label.

Go look under your bed for your commie delusions.

Said the neo-Nazi-Repulsivecon

Thank You ABC. The whole country now knows the truth about the events leading up to 9/11, the causes and why we weren't able to prevent it. I don't know how Clinton can sleep at night knowing 9/11 happened because of his fear of offending anyone and not pulling the trigger on Bin Laden. I would be ashamed and embarrassed to call myself a defeatocrat.

Thank You ABC.  The whole country now knows the truth about the events leading up to 9/11, the causes and why we weren't able to prevent it.  I don't know how Clinton can sleep at night knowing 9/11 happened because of his fear of offending anyone and not pulling the trigger on Bin Laden.  I would be ashamed and embarrassed to call myself a defeatocrat.

I guess the Coulter B**ch and Rush must be on vacation since you delusional neo-Nazi-cons are now seeking your truth from anything for a buck Docu-Trash.

Defeatocrat? ANOTHER delusion, word doesn't exist.

I'd be embarassed to support a man who promises to go after those responsible for attacks on the US and then invades a country with NO TIES to those attacks.

Guest BushBacker
Thank You ABC.  The whole country now knows the truth about the events leading up to 9/11, the causes and why we weren't able to prevent it.  I don't know how Clinton can sleep at night knowing 9/11 happened because of his fear of offending anyone and not pulling the trigger on Bin Laden.  I would be ashamed and embarrassed to call myself a defeatocrat.

Kudos, Patriot.

I guess the Coulter B**ch and Rush must be on vacation since you delusional neo-Nazi-cons are now seeking your truth from anything for a buck Docu-Trash.

Defeatocrat?  ANOTHER delusion, word doesn't exist.

I'd be embarassed to support a man who promises to go after those responsible for attacks on the US and then invades a country with NO TIES to those attacks.

You'd be embarrassed is no surprise. Like Clinton, whose cowardice in the face of terrorists brought 9/11 down upon us, your embarrassment is a disgrace.

You'd be embarrassed is no surprise. Like Clinton, whose cowardice in the face of terrorists brought 9/11 down upon us, your embarrassment is a disgrace.

You conveniently forget that the cowboy had 7 1/2 months to address all these GLARING problems you WANKERS allude to and did NOTHING.

Clinton did nothing? 75 cruise missiles is nothing? He had faulty intelligence on Osama;s whereabouts. NOW we have faulty intelligence in the oval office.

I'd be embarassed to support some inept alleged leader who has the gall to claim the safety of the US depends on the outcome of a battle that didn't exist until he created it. He's acted like the sickos who light fires and then want the hero's spotlight for rescuing someone from the fire. THAT's YOUR hero to a T. A phoney media whore with all his 'Mission Accomplished' bravado.

The 'Mission' was SUPPOSED to be tracking down those responsible for 9/11 and he invades a country with NO TIES to 9/11!

YOU can make millions of asinine Kool-Aid remarks. Bush will still be remembered as one of if not THE WORST US Presidents.

Guest Nice Work, Cowboy

For all you wankers that have tried to justify the Iraq invasion by citing UN sanctions, since you apparently place faith in the UN, note that the latest report from the UN says Bush's actions have destabilized the region. nice work cowboy.

Guest BushBacker
You conveniently forget that the cowboy had 7 1/2 months to address all these GLARING problems you WANKERS allude to and did NOTHING.

Clinton did nothing?  75 cruise missiles is nothing?  He had faulty intelligence on Osama;s whereabouts.  NOW we have faulty intelligence in the oval office.

Hey !! I never said Clinton did nothing. I will concede that Clinton spent a lot of time chasing interns around the white house, committing adultery, raping, lying to congress under oath and lying to the american public on national television. That's a lot for any one man to handle.

For all you wankers that have tried to justify the Iraq invasion by citing UN sanctions, since you apparently place faith in the UN, note that the latest report from the UN says Bush's actions have destabilized the region. nice work cowboy.

Nonsense, you should stop getting your propaganda from the NY times. They drink Kool-aid just like you.

Nonsense, you should stop getting your propaganda from the NY times. They drink Kool-aid just like you.

STILL aren'y willing to consider FACTS, are you?

Keep your blinders on, I guess you enjoy you delusions and having nothing to say other than asinine Kool-Aid remarks.

Hey !!  I never said Clinton did nothing.  I will concede that Clinton spent a lot of time chasing interns around the white house, committing adultery, raping, lying to congress under oath and  lying to the american public on national television.  That's a lot for any one man to handle.

And the cowboy did what to correct all these GLARING problrms you allege Clinton left?

STILL no answer. WANKER!