Terrorist Plot

Guest BushBacker

On Fox news tonite, a former CIA operative was interviewed. He was asked if Clinton could have gotten Bin Laden.  This CIA operative said " In the late 90's we had Bin Laden cornered. We could have killed him easily. Clinton refused to pull the trigger."

There it is, Kool-aiders, undeniable proof that 9/11 could have been averted.

( I can't wait to read how the defeatocrats spin this one) .

Spin? Don't need no steenking spin.

You have what is probably a PAID performer offering an OPINION.

I notice you say operative. NOT agent. operatives can be anyone who would sell their sister fo $1.50. Crawl back to your barstool until ypu have some facts.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Fox news tonite, a former CIA operative was interviewed. He was asked if Clinton could have gotten Bin Laden.  This CIA operative said " In the late 90's we had Bin Laden cornered. We could have killed him easily. Clinton refused to pull the trigger."

There it is, Kool-aiders, undeniable proof that 9/11 could have been averted.

( I can't wait to read how the defeatocrats spin this one) .

The question IS STILL WHAT the cowboy did, NOT what a private citizen did.

YOU STILL have NO ANSWER

Guest BushBacker
Spin?  Don't need no steenking spin.

You have what is probably a PAID performer offering an OPINION.

I notice you say operative. NOT agent.  operatives can be anyone who would sell their sister fo $1.50.  Crawl back to your barstool until ypu have some facts.

No, he was a CIA agent (a federal employee in the Clinton administration). He was on the ground in Afganistan with other CIA and Delta Force members. They had their sights on Bin Laden and asked for permission to take him out. Clinton said no. Just like in Mogadishu / Black Hawk Down, Clinton wouldn't let our treoops do their job. And we're sure paying for it today.

Guest Concerned Citizen
The question IS STILL WHAT the cowboy did, NOT what a private citizen did.

YOU STILL have NO ANSWER

I read all the postings on KOTW, some are very good. But this one is stupid. No one was referring to what Clinton did as a private citizen, it was about what he did or didn't do when he was president. As BushBacker and Patriot like to say, Must be the Kool-aid.

I read all the postings on KOTW, some are very good.  But this one is stupid.  No one was referring to what Clinton did as a private citizen, it was about what he did or didn't do when he was president.  As BushBacker and Patriot like to say,  Must be the Kool-aid.

ANOTHER ASININE Koo;-Aid remark from a NEW WANKER.

You conveniently ignore the FACT that Bush was president on 9/11 and failed in his responsibilty to protect the country.

Guest Concerned Citizen
ANOTHER ASININE Koo;-Aid remark from a NEW WANKER.

You conveniently ignore the FACT that Bush was president on 9/11 and failed in his responsibilty to protect the country.

Another DUMB statement. I guess Bush's crystal ball wasn't working that morning. Must be the Kool-aid. LOL

Another DUMB statement.  I guess Bush's crystal ball wasn't working that morning.  Must be the Kool-aid.  LOL

Crystal Ball? WHY don't YOU face the FACT that the Bush administration had a CIA warning about IMMINENT al Qaeda action TWO MONTHS before 9/11 and FAILED TO ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess his crystal brain wasn't working fo a lot of mornings, WANKER!

Guest Concerned Citizen
Crystal Ball?  WHY don't YOU face the FACT that the Bush administration had a CIA warning about IMMINENT al Qaeda action TWO MONTHS before 9/11 and FAILED TO ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess his crystal brain wasn't working fo a lot of mornings, WANKER!

You're not quite right, the CIA picked up a random conversation about a terror attack. But there was no information about where or when or even the method of attack. If you're going to attack Bush, at least use common sense with your comments. You lose your credibility with DUMB remarks.

You're not quite right, the CIA picked up a random conversation about a terror attack. But there was no information about where or when or even the method of attack. If you're going to attack Bush, at least use common sense with your comments.  You lose your credibility with DUMB remarks.

All the reports are that Rice was briefed about an IMMINENT al Qaeda threat of an attack in the US, EXACTLY what I said. And I believ there have been reports of FBI warnings about flight school irregularities. YOU are not quite right.

Then again, you'll probably claim Sudan offered Clinton Osama on a silver platter even tho there is no credible evidence.

You're not quite right, the CIA picked up a random conversation about a terror attack. But there was no information about where or when or even the method of attack. If you're going to attack Bush, at least use common sense with your comments.  You lose your credibility with DUMB remarks.

The warning was quite a bit more than random conversation but to satisfy your doubting mind let's make it simple with two simple facts:

The president's first responsibility is to protect the people.

Bush failed to live up to his responsibilty.

Guest BushBacker
All the reports are that Rice was briefed about an IMMINENT al Qaeda threat of an attack in the US, EXACTLY what I said.  And I believ there have been reports of FBI warnings about flight school irregularities.  YOU are not quite right.

Then again, you'll probably claim Sudan offered Clinton Osama on a silver platter even tho there is no credible evidence.

I'll claim that as long as you continue to get your news from radical left bloggers, you'll be in your own little world.

Guest Concerned Citizen
The warning was quite a bit more than random conversation but to satisfy your doubting mind let's make it simple with two simple facts:

The president's first responsibility is to protect the people.

Bush failed to live up to his responsibilty.

You don't know the content of the intercepted conversation, it's never been released. I think it's safe to say if details where uncovered that would have enabled the U.S. to prevent 9/11 it would have been done.

The other comments you make are just dumb.

You don't know the content of the intercepted conversation, it's never been released.  I think it's safe to say if details where uncovered that would have enabled the U.S. to prevent 9/11 it would have been done.

The other comments you make are just dumb.

Or...................it hasn't been released brcause it will just confirm Busk's failure.

The point is the sdministration WAS warned of an IMMINENT threat and did what?

Obviously not enough.

If you believe this adminstration is being open about the war YOU are the one making dumb remarks. Bush recently said the figure of 600,000 being killed in Iraq wasn't credible, have you seen him releasing any figure that IS credible?

WE're told what they want us to hear and nothing more.

Guest BushBacker
Or...................it hasn't been released brcause it will just confirm Busk's failure.

The point is the sdministration WAS warned of an IMMINENT threat and did what?

Obviously not enough.

If you believe this adminstration is being open about the war YOU are the one making dumb remarks.  Bush recently said the figure of 600,000 being killed in Iraq wasn't credible, have you seen him releasing any figure that IS credible?

WE're told what they want us to hear and nothing more.

Your paranoia is coming through loud and clear.

Your paranoia is coming through loud and clear.

Paranoia? No, THAT's when you baselessly believe everyone's out to get you.

I believe Bush is incompetent and surrounds himself with arrogant yesmen and has put us in more danger, THAT's not paranoia, it's a helthy comntact with reality.

• 2 months later...
"creating a sectarian war"  ??  Put the Kool-aid down. The Sunni's and Kurds have been fighting  for a thousand years.  I realize you defeatocrats like to blame Bush for everything, but try to keep it within the realm of possible.  BTW .... I read that Bush is encouraging to daughters to join the marines.  SEMPER FI  !!

To "serve in the Marines" or to "Service" the Marines?