Terrorist Plot

Guest BushBacker

Guest BushBacker
As uaual you blather and lie with no factual basis.

It's the Suunis and SHIITES at war, the Kurds are a whole 'nother  ETHNIC,NOT SECTARIAN issue.  Try to at least learn some basic facts before you jump in with comments, I guess that's why you're limited to stupid Kool-Aid comments.

You are correct in saying they've been fighting for a thousand years, one of the reasons I think it highly unlikely Bush or anyone else is likely to end the fighting in any reasonable time.  I say PROTECT AMERICA, those who spend centuries arguing "my god is better than your god" will just have to fend for themselves until they learn better ways.

You READ Bush was encouraging his daughters to join the Marines?  Cite your source or just more of your delusional blather?

You're right, it's Sunni's and Shiites, not Kurd's. I misspoke. Bush says PROTECT AMERICA also, that's what he's doing by fighting the bad guys over there as opposed to here.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, it's Sunni's and Shiites, not Kurd's.  I misspoke.  Bush says PROTECT AMERICA also, that's what he's doing by fighting the bad guys over there as opposed to here.

Like the communist Vietnamese would be marching in our streets if we didn't fight them in Vietnam? It's an old story and still lacks credibility.

What ??  Pull your head out of the Kool-aid jar, that made no sense.

You are either young, stupid, or both. During the Vietnam war that was the government's favorite scare tactic, if we don't fight the communists in Vietnam they'll soon be marching down Main St US.

We're hearing the same paranoia now. Well, al Qaeda is known to operate in at least 40 countries, this shoot from the hip cowboy would probably like to invade all 40, You build a strong coubtry from within, not from the outside. I'm 110% for identifying terrorist groups and vaporizing them, invading a nation under that guise is BS in its worst form.

Guest BushBacker
You are either young, stupid, or both.  During the Vietnam war that was the government's favorite scare tactic, if we don't fight the communists in Vietnam they'll soon be marching down Main St US.

We're hearing the same paranoia now.  Well, al Qaeda is known to operate in at least 40 countries, this shoot from the hip cowboy would probably like to invade all 40,  You build a strong coubtry from within, not from the outside.  I'm 110% for identifying terrorist groups and vaporizing them, invading a nation under that guise is BS in its worst form.

"You build a strong country from within" ??? Strange words from a defeatocrat who doesn't want the FBI talking to the CIA or local law enforcement, who doesn't want to scan phone calls for terrorists, who wants attorneys for terrorists, who doesn't want the president to take the fight to the enemy, and who wants to cut and run. Your rhetoric doesn't match up with your cowardly actions. Drink up.

"You build a strong country from within" ???  Strange words from a defeatocrat who doesn't want the FBI talking to the CIA or local law enforcement, who doesn't want to scan phone calls for terrorists, who wants attorneys for terrorists, who doesn't want the president to take the fight to the enemy, and who wants to cut and run.  Your rhetoric doesn't match up with your cowardly actions. Drink up.

Once again you just display your ignorance and stupidity. I don't want phone calls scanned for terrorists? I NEVER said anything of the kind! I want it done ACCORDING TO THE LAW YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want attorneys for terrorists? I believe in following the Constitution, are you familiar with that document? I don't think so, you'd rather thump your chest and wave a flag while having no idea what it represents.

Cut and Run?--THAT'S just a meaningless sound-bite. I want to attack the enemy who attacked us, THAT has nothiung to do with Iraq.

YOUR self-righteous attitude doesn't match YOUR rhetoric.

In short you're just full of crap.

Guest BushBacker
Once again you just display your ignorance and stupidity.  I don't want phone calls scanned for terrorists?  I NEVER said anything of the kind!  I want it done ACCORDING TO THE LAW YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want attorneys for terrorists?  I believe in following the Constitution, are you familiar with that document?  I don't think so, you'd rather thump your chest and wave a flag while having no idea what it represents.

Cut and Run?--THAT'S just a meaningless sound-bite.  I want to attack the enemy who attacked us, THAT has nothiung to do with Iraq.

YOUR self-righteous attitude doesn't match YOUR rhetoric.

In short you're just full of crap.

You want phone calls scanned "ACCORDING TO THE LAW" ??? What law would that be, Kool-aid breath ?? It's not in the constitution. Maybe it's in your copy of the Koran. Did Allah tell you it's illegal ?

You want phone calls scanned "ACCORDING TO THE LAW"  ???  What law would that be, Kool-aid breath ?? It's not in the constitution.  Maybe it's in your copy of the Koran.  Did Allah tell you it's illegal ?

Well you silly little wanker, if you'd ever stop and consider reality for a moment you might realize that phones didn't exist in the 18th century and apparenty the framers weren't psychic nor for that matter pyschotic like you. They did however write a remarkably enduring document that some still consider useful. Did your little cowboy whisper in your ear that he's allowed to do whatever he likes with no consequences?

Oh, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, I forgot, you neo-Nazi-cons believe the president and his posse are above the law. In your eyes, break into buildongs, sell weapons to an enemy state, trample whatever part of the law you care to, it's all good.

Since you bring Allah into the mix I guess you're about to stsrt the "my god's better than your god" argument? Or do you just want to display some of your bigotry?

You want phone calls scanned "ACCORDING TO THE LAW"  ???  What law would that be, Kool-aid breath ?? It's not in the constitution.  Maybe it's in your copy of the Koran.  Did Allah tell you it's illegal ?

THAT would be the law that REQUIRES a warrant be obtained for eavesdropping activities among others wanker.

Bringing the Koran and Allah into the mix only shows what a stupid, biased, no doubt rascist, narrow minded, tunnel-visioned, ignorant, asinine, wanker you really are.

What book do you follow? The KKK guide to fame and fortune?

THAT would be the law that REQUIRES a warrant be obtained for eavesdropping activities among others wanker.

Bringing the Koran and Allah into the mix only shows what a stupid, biased, no doubt rascist, narrow minded, tunnel-visioned, ignorant, asinine, wanker you really are. 

What book do you follow?  The KKK guide to fame and fortune?

Are we talking about Robert Byrd now?

YOU should really try to learn how to focus. we're discussing an arrogant cowboy thinking himself above the law and you bring up the Koran and Allah? Or was that just another display of your neo-Nazi-con intolerance and lack of awareness and knowledge of anything much beyond your sorry ass?

And remember, WANKERS are led by a 'W'

Given your preference and desire for a leader with no regard for law and unconstrained by it you should consider a move to Belarus, Syria, Yemen or any of a number of other countries where that's the case. you'd be much happier. Hopefully there's enough Americans that will never allow that to happen here.

Koran? Allah? Is there a Federal Judge in your delusions named Koran Allah? After all. it WAS a Federal Judge that told me.

Please, at the very least make an ATTEMPT to understand what your're commentin on before you log on. In your delusional little world the Kurds are probably massing off the Florida coast planning an invasion right now.

Guest BushBacker

What book do you follow?  The KKK guide to fame and fortune?

You conveniently forget that the president 's responsibility is to protect the american people. THAT'S in the constitution. It doesn't say he can protect the american people only if he gets a warrant first. The constitution gives the president a wide latitude to determine what is needed to protect us. The constitution INTENTIONALLY does not limit the president in this regard. Only the paranoid, wacko left, Kool-aid drinking defeatocrats have interpreted the constitution to prevent Bush from doing his job. Makes me wonder about the priorities of the wacko left.

You conveniently forget that the president 's responsibility is to protect the american people.  THAT'S in the constitution.  It doesn't say he can protect the american people only if he gets a warrant first.  The constitution gives the president a wide latitude to determine what is needed to protect us. The constitution INTENTIONALLY does not limit the president in this regard.  Only the paranoid, wacko left, Kool-aid drinking defeatocrats have interpreted the constitution to prevent Bush from doing his job. Makes me wonder about  the priorities of the wacko left.

There's a BIG difference between wide latitude and free rein, why don't you make an attempt to learn something?

Only gestapo loving neo-Nazi-cons have interpreted the Constution as giving carte blanche to the president.

Makes me wonder why you people aren't emigrating in droves to places you would like, where the alleged leaders have no regard for the law and are unconstrained by it.

Guest BushBacker
There's a BIG difference between wide latitude and free rein, why don't you make an attempt to learn something?

Only gestapo loving neo-Nazi-cons have interpreted the Constution as giving carte blanche to the president.

Makes me wonder why you people aren't emigrating in droves to places you would like, where the alleged leaders have no regard for the law and are unconstrained by it.

Your mind is wandering again. 3 sentences of nonsense. Must be the Kool-aid.

You conveniently forget that the president 's responsibility is to protect the american people.  THAT'S in the constitution. 

Exactly WHERE in the Constitution does it say that? It DOES say protect the Constitution.

Either cite EXACTLY WHERE it says what you claim or is it just more of your delusional blather with no factual basis?

Joe McCarthy would be proud of the way you throw out lies as if they are the truth.

Guest BushBacker
Exactly WHERE in the Constitution does it say that?  It DOES say protect the Constitution.

Either cite EXACTLY WHERE it says what you claim or is it just more of your delusional blather with no factual basis?

Joe McCarthy would be proud of the way you throw out lies as if they are the truth.

Your mind is still wandering. 3 more sentences of nonsense. Definitely the Kool-aid.

Your mind is wandering again.  3 sentences of nonsense. Must be the Kool-aid.

No. I'm, right on target, you wankers are too peabrained to understand the difference between wide latitude and free rein. It's a shame to see how easily people would lie down and give up their rights. You obviously have no respect for the Constitution but then again that's a neo-Nazi-con tradition, one resigned in disgrace, one conveniently forgot his treasonous acts, and one thinks he's foghting ghosts of people dead more than fifty years.

And remember, WANKERS are led by a 'W'

Exactly WHERE in the Constitution does it say that?  It DOES say protect the Constitution.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, PROVIDE FOR THE COMMON DEFENSE, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

This is the Preamble to the Constitution, perhaps you've heard of it. Emphasis added for your convenience. So endeth the lesson.

It also says PROMOTE the general welfare, not provide. Perhaps the Founding Fathers were a lot smarter than us, even to this day.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, PROVIDE FOR THE COMMON DEFENSE, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Since BushWanker encorages the picking of nits...................it doesn't really put that on the president. It DOES go on to require the president to DEFEND the Constitution. NOT trample it as BushWanker and his kind seem to enjoy so much.

How ironic that as the cowboy steps up the pace of his blathering campign speeches and as he warns about the seeming rebirth of Lenin and Hitler we hear about the secret prisons run by the CIA.

Guest Radagast

This is the Preamble to the Constitution, perhaps you've heard of it.  Emphasis added for your convenience.  So endeth the lesson.

It also says PROMOTE the general welfare, not provide.  Perhaps the Founding Fathers were a lot smarter than us, even to this day.

It also says WE THE PEOPLE not ME THE PRESIDENT. It established three branches to make decisions not just one. When the President wants to spy he has to get permission from the judicial branch or the legislative branch has to have a law on the books saying he can spy. The tools were there for him to use he just arrogantly ignored them and did what he felt like doing.

It also says WE THE PEOPLE not ME THE PRESIDENT. It established three branches to make decisions not just one. When the President wants to spy he has to get permission from the judicial branch or the legislative branch has to have a law on the books saying he can spy. The tools were there for him to use he just arrogantly ignored them and did what he felt like doing.

And who does the judicial branch check with before they LEGISLATE from the bench. This is a greater abuse of power than anything mentioned!! Simply because those on the bench never have to answer to the electorate. They reign with impunity.

And, I disagree, the FISA court should be used in most cases, but now and again even this streamlined judicial process may be too slow for useful purposes. My opinion against yours; neither right and neither wrong. Just a usual disagreement based on principles.

Thank you again for bringing intelligent debate to the site.

And, I disagree, the FISA court should be used in most cases, but now and again even this streamlined judicial process may be too slow for useful purposes.  My opinion against yours; neither right and neither wrong.  Just a usual disagreement based on principles.

Thank you again for bringing intelligent debate to the site.

YOU may disagree but a Federal Judge says you're wrong.

It's been said a warrant's obtainable in 1-3 days. If Bush wasn't such an arrogant, shoot from the hip, self-righteous cowboy he would've aditted his error and got the damn warrant by now.