Kearny Little League

Guest Guest

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I was just wondering what you people think of the way the new president of the Kearny Little League is  handeling his job.

the question is , how do u think the president of the LL is doing ? seems like u have a problem since u bring it up on here, so if u think the person is doing a bad job why didnt u volunteer to be the president of the LL ? u must be one of the parents thats always yelling and screaming out in the stands about everything wrong about the LL but wont volunteer one mintue of your time to help your own kid, and please don't come back and say u think the person is doing a good job b/c if that was the case u would & could of said that in the first place

I was just wondering what you people think of the way the new president of the Kearny Little League is  handeling his job.

Yes, he is. He puts in enough hours doing it that it could be considered a full time job. Everything he tries doesn't always work out, but he gets very little help, and all in all, he's doing a good job.

Guest Guest
the question is , how do u think the president of the LL is doing ? seems like u have a problem since u bring it up on here, so if u think the person is doing a bad job why didnt u volunteer to be the president of the LL ? u must be one of the parents thats always yelling and screaming out in the stands about everything wrong about the LL but wont volunteer one mintue of your time to help your own kid, and please don't come back and say u think the person is doing a good job b/c if that was the case u would & could of said that in the first place

Hey retard,

All I did was ask a question to see what other people think of how he is doing. Maybe other people have a good opinion of what he is doing and I'm not seeing the full picture, but I doubt it.

You're right I do have a problem with him and I wanted to see if other people see the same things I'm seeing or hear the same things I'm hearing. But as usual, I get the same response from the same old dumb a$$es saying "why don't you volunteer to be the president if you don't like it". Maybe I should volunteer to be president and then run the LL into the ground like I think he is going to do and the when people complain, all I have to say is "why didn't you volunteer if you wanted it run better". That seems to be the staple answer on this board....."do it yourself if you don't like it". If that was the case, I would be the president of the LL, fixing all the crap the DPW doesn't fix, plowing your street during the winter, and patroling your streets at night.

The fact of the matter is you a$$wipe, I am a coach in the LL so I do volunteer my time and I don't like what I am seeing or hearing from the president and neither do the other coaches. He talked a great game in the beginning of the year but it turned out that that's all it was....talk.

Guest Guest_observer_*

WOW, hey pal, lay off the caffeine!!! :huh::P

Guest coach

All talk, no action. Lots of empty promises. Hopefully just a learning curve.

Guest Concerned

:huh: From what I can read, it seems your the one with the problem, the person only asked a simple question, maybe they wanted to know if there was anything that they could help with, some people just don't know how to approach a subject . If the guy was doing a bad job (being that the season just started) I am sure that would have been what he/she would have written. So back off and give them a chance to explain their reason for asking :P

Guest Parents view

I really don't understand what the "empty promises" were....from what I see, the league is running, games are being played and the kids have what they need. Fundraising by the Womens Auxiliary has brought in money that will be used for the kids at the end of the season. What more do you want??? I feel we have more than we did last year, and the year before. The guy is a parent who coached last year, saw somethings he'd like to change or try and improve, so he became President....give him a break. If you (a coach) or any other coaches have ideas or concerns, how about voicing them at a meeting instead of the Web. I got a better idea, since you are a coach, why not help the guy. His intentions are good, unfortunately running a league of this size is a team effort, but your comments show you are not much of a team player. I paid $25 for my son to play LL baseball, and that's what he's doing, and after every game, win or lose he gets a free hot dog and a drink. I doubt the league will be "ran into the ground" even if he does have "coaches" like you waiting for him to fail. I'm also guessing that your saying "other coaches" to help your case carry some weight, when in fact not many people feel the way you do. I agree some things could use improvement, but nothing can be done without the right help. Regardless of what is done or not done, there'll always be someone complaining.

Guest Guest_FlagMann_*

Kearny,LL

Kearny, LL Will be ok--IF!!!!!!

They had great guys, that LOVE THE GAME, AND CARED FOR THE KIDS!!!

AND NEW!!!! THE GAME OF BASEBALL!!!!

Today, Sorry!!! Bad-applels here!!!!!!!

FlagMan.

Guest Guest
Kearny,LL

Kearny, LL  Will be ok--IF!!!!!!

They had great guys, that LOVE THE GAME, AND CARED FOR THE KIDS!!!

AND NEW!!!! THE GAME OF BASEBALL!!!!

Today, Sorry!!! Bad-applels here!!!!!!!

FlagMan.

Did some mention Apples?!?!?! <_<

Guest Guest
Hey retard,

All I did was ask a question to see what other people think of how he is doing. Maybe other people have a good opinion of what he is doing and I'm not seeing the full picture, but I doubt it.

You're right I do have a problem with him and I wanted to see if other people see the same things I'm seeing or hear the same things I'm hearing. But as usual, I get the same response from the same old dumb a$$es saying "why don't you volunteer to be the president if you don't like it". Maybe I should volunteer to be president and then run the LL into the ground like I think he is going to do and the when people complain, all I have to say is "why didn't you volunteer if you wanted it run better". That seems to be the staple answer on this board....."do it yourself if you don't like it". If that was the case, I would be the president of the LL, fixing all the crap the DPW doesn't fix, plowing your street during the winter, and patroling your streets at night.

The fact of the matter is you a$$wipe, I am a coach in the LL  so I do volunteer my time and I don't like what I am seeing or hearing from the president and neither do the other coaches. He talked a great game in the beginning of the year but it turned out that that's all it was....talk.

Hey Retard, Shut Up. As far as I can see, you're the only A$$wipe here. Typical complainer and crybaby, you went from LL to the DPW to the KPD. You can do everything better, so you hide behind your keyboard and rip everybody. Do us all a favor coach, Shut Up.

Guest parent also
Hey Retard, Shut Up. As far as I can see, you're the only A$$wipe here. Typical complainer and crybaby, you went from LL to the DPW to the KPD. You can do everything better, so you hide behind your keyboard and rip everybody.  Do us all a favor coach, Shut Up.

TO THE WEBMASTER::

I posted (2) replys, (1) June 1st and (1) June 4th.

Why have these not been posted????

TO THE WEBMASTER::

I posted (2) replys, (1) June 1st and (1) June 4th.

Why have these not been posted????

Dear parent also,

I archived some posts last week. Without going back into the archive, I am not sure why your posts did not make it onto KOTW. On occasion if the post contains too much to edit and I just don't feel like spending the time, I will archive the post. In addition, I thought that it was a shame that the folks running and participating in the Kearny Little League needed to come to KOTW to air their greivances rather than just calling a meeting, discussing the problem and the solutions and play ball! Being KOTW sometimes gives you the option of punting (oh! that's a different game) and that's what I did. Sorry if I didn't let your point get out. If you feel strongly about it, please repost and I'll review it with renewed energy.

KOTW

Guest guest
Dear parent also,

I archived some posts last week.  Without going back into the archive, I am not sure why your posts did not make it onto KOTW.  On occasion if the post contains too much to edit and I just don't feel like spending the time, I will archive the post.  In addition, I thought that it was a shame that the folks running and participating in the Kearny Little League needed to come to KOTW to air their greivances rather than just calling a meeting, discussing the problem and the solutions and play ball!  Being KOTW sometimes gives you the option of punting (oh! that's a different game)  and that's what I did.  Sorry if I didn't let your point get out.  If you feel strongly about it, please repost and I'll review it with renewed energy.

KOTW

Well Said KOTW!

A meeting is great way to voice your issues, oh wait, there was a meeting this week and I don't remember ANYONE saying anything similar to what's been written here.....I wonder why? <_<

Guest Parent Also
Dear parent also,

I archived some posts last week.  Without going back into the archive, I am not sure why your posts did not make it onto KOTW.  On occasion if the post contains too much to edit and I just don't feel like spending the time, I will archive the post.  In addition, I thought that it was a shame that the folks running and participating in the Kearny Little League needed to come to KOTW to air their greivances rather than just calling a meeting, discussing the problem and the solutions and play ball!  Being KOTW sometimes gives you the option of punting (oh! that's a different game)  and that's what I did.  Sorry if I didn't let your point get out.  If you feel strongly about it, please repost and I'll review it with renewed energy.

KOTW

TO THE WEBMASTER:

Are you kidding me??!!!!!!!

You can't believe what?????

My post's didn't even need editing. They were plain, simple and to the point without offending anyone!!

I have been a user of this site for about 1 year now. I thought this was a discussion forum???? No matter what the topic. Why would you think Little League should not be discussed here??

What makes Little League discussions any different than the other CRAP that goes on here??

You should start cutting out the political side show that never ends and give more attention to simple everyday issues.

Thank you for reading and I hope you post this.

Guest Guest
Dear parent also,

I thought that it was a shame that the folks running and participating in the Kearny Little League needed to come to KOTW to air their greivances rather than just calling a meeting, discussing the problem and the solutions and play ball!

KOTW

Is the webmaster also the president of the little league ? If so, then what he wrote would make sense. This whole site is based on grievances! You can't come on here and ask a simple question without morons starting a fight with you. I don't see those posts being held back but now the webmaster feels like this isn't the forum for that. Give me a break. Definitely sounds like the works of a loud mouth from Jersey City to me.

Guest Gary Blanco
Is the webmaster also the president of the little league ? If so, then what he wrote would make sense. This whole site is based on grievances! You can't come on here and ask a simple question without morons starting a fight with you. I don't see those posts being held back but now the webmaster feels like this isn't the forum for that. Give me a break. Definitely sounds like the works of a loud mouth from Jersey City to me.

First of all, the President of the little league does not run KOTW, Secondly, if you had a complaint, I am available at the Oval or the South everyday. Anytime you feel you can run the league better I'll be glad to give you the position, but I can't because you have no name. Third, why not post your opinions on the Little League Web-site, oh yeah, maybe because your URL would come up and we'd know who you really are...

A previous post mentioned, "nothing like this is ever said at meetings" I wonder why that is coward :) . I guess it is easier to hide behind a GUEST name.

Your right, I am from Jersey City, and I am a loud mouth, but at least I'm signing my post....GARY BLANCO

Anytime you'd like to speak with me DIRECTLY..... you'll know where to find me.....until then, please stop wasting everyones time with empty posts.

P.S. Thank you KOTW for trying to avoid another meanless post, but let them get through next time, some people need to speak their mind secretly.

Guest Guest
First of all, the President of the little league does not run KOTW, Secondly, if you had a complaint,  I am available at the Oval or the South everyday. Anytime you feel you can run the league better I'll be glad to give you the position, but I can't because you have no name. Third, why not post your opinions on the Little League Web-site, oh yeah, maybe because your URL would come up and we'd know who you really are...

A previous post mentioned, "nothing like this is ever said at meetings" I wonder why that is coward  :) . I guess it is easier to hide behind a GUEST name.

Your right, I am from Jersey City, and I am a loud mouth, but at least I'm signing my post....GARY BLANCO

Anytime you'd like to speak with me DIRECTLY..... you'll know where to find me.....until then, please stop wasting everyones time with empty posts.

P.S. Thank you KOTW for trying to avoid another meanless post, but let them get through next time, some people need to speak their mind secretly.

very well said, it's always the people that do nothing that have the most to say

Guest Guest
First of all, the President of the little league does not run KOTW, Secondly, if you had a complaint,  I am available at the Oval or the South everyday. Anytime you feel you can run the league better I'll be glad to give you the position, but I can't because you have no name. Third, why not post your opinions on the Little League Web-site, oh yeah, maybe because your URL would come up and we'd know who you really are...

A previous post mentioned, "nothing like this is ever said at meetings" I wonder why that is coward  :) . I guess it is easier to hide behind a GUEST name.

[/b There are people who will knock everything you do....but you have more people supporting you than you think. Anyone with common sense can see you've done alot of good for the league, and if they can't, so what. I for one apprieciate the time and dedication you show to KLL. The same coaches and parents looking you in the eye are stabbing you in the back. But sadly enough that happens alot in life. These peoples kids are benefiting from you running the league, keep up the good work Gary![/b]

• 2 weeks later...

WHO'S got something to say about Jersey City? Yeah didn't think so .....

Arrrrggh !!!

Doesn't nobody here gots no hoobies, bobbies?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

A previous post mentioned, "nothing like this is ever said at meetings" I wonder why that is coward  :P . I guess it is easier to hide behind a GUEST name.

Hey ***,

Why don't you tell all of us the reason you were summoned to a special Rec Department meeting recently. I think the Rec Department feels the same way I and most other people feel about you.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Gary Blanco

Hey ***,

Why don't you tell all of us the reason you were summoned to a special Rec Department meeting recently. I think the Rec Department feels the same way I and most other people feel about you.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Hey "Guest" Sorry to disappoint you, but there was never a special Rec Dept meeting in regards to little league, or any meeting that I was summoned to attend, so wherever you get your information, it's incorrect. If you know me, then you know I could care less if you or anybody else likes me. Do you think writing an anonymous email gives you any credability? It doesn't, it just shows how pathetic and uninformed you are.

Hey, should I sign you up now to help out with the Kearny Tournament this week? Oh thats right I can't, you don't have a name.

Archived