Kearny Little League

Guest Guest

Guest from July 29, 2006,

I told you I would write you back after the AWARDS DINNER, well here we go.

The AWARDS DINNER that you knew all about, because YOU asked Gary, was held on Saturday, Sept.9, 2006.

It was a wonderful GALA!!!  The evening started off with a 1 hour cocktail hour, followed up with 3 hours of white glove served 5 coarse meal. Just when you thought it couldn't get better there was a 1 hour open venetian table that the kids just couldn't get enough of!!!!!

I just wished we could have done this 2 1/2 months ago when the season ended because the kids didn't know what all this fanfare was for.

But thanks for giving me a heads up about the AWARDS DINNER you knew all about!!! :lol:

You are such an A**...News flash idiot, the majority of players have VACATIONS after the season is over, this way ALL invited can attend, and no coaches have to hold trophies all winter. The major league teams are having their AWARDS DINNER Sept 24th. The t-ballers are done, as well as minors, and the majors will be last. The 24th should be a great time for all attending, sorry you weren't invited, bitter boy! But the spread should be just as you discribed it...GALA GALA GALA!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are such an A**...News flash idiot, the majority of players have VACATIONS after the season is over, this way ALL invited can attend, and no coaches have to hold trophies all winter. The major league teams are having their AWARDS DINNER Sept 24th. The t-ballers are done, as well as minors, and the majors will be last. The 24th should be a great time for all attending, sorry you weren't invited, bitter boy! But the spread should be just as you discribed it...GALA GALA GALA!

Toothy ? Is that you ??????? :blink:

RIGHT, hold the trophies until next season, thats a great idea. Who sounds like the a$$hole now?

Oh, and get your tux now for the next gala, before there are none left!!! :o

By the way how do you know I'm not invited MR. Know It All??? :lol:

RIGHT, hold the trophies until next season, thats a great idea. Who sounds like the a$$hole now?

Oh, and get your tux now for the next gala, before there are none left!!! :o

By the way how do you know I'm not invited MR. Know It All??? <_<

I'll be there with my bowtie and thong on ! :angry:

Archived