If they won't do it, I will...

Guest Joseph Wood

Guest Joseph Wood

www.harrisonmeetings.com

Beginning with the December 14, 2007 Council meeting, I will post clips and full

length videos of each of the meetings. Each meeting will also have their own

page on this website devoted to the meeting, which will include the agenda of

what went on at the meeting. I will also post the dates and times of each the

Council meetings so that all will know when they will be held.

If the Mayor and Council won't do it, I will.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BlueTideBacker
www.harrisonmeetings.com

Beginning with the December 14, 2007 Council meeting, I will post clips and full

length videos of each of the meetings.  Each meeting will also have their own

what went on at the meeting.  I will also post the dates and times of each the

77592[/snapback]

I applaud your efforts, maybe it will shame the mayor into having the

town do it. On second thought, it won't shame him or the council, you have

to have a brain and a heart to experience shame.

Guest Good for you Joe

Currently, Harrison is the only municipality in Hudson County that does not

record any of their public meetings. The resolution, had it been passed by the

Council, would have allowed for the installation of a state-of-the-art video

monitoring system that is similar to what Kearny purchased and is currently using

in their Council Chambers to record their meetings. The resolution would also

have required all of the Town Boards (the Redevelopment Agency, Zoning Board,

Board of Health, Board of Education, etc.) to hold their meetings in the Council

Chambers so that their respective meetings could have been broadcast and

recorded.

While the Mayor and the Town Council have found it necessary to give over

$56 million dollars of our tax dollars to millionaire developers to fund various

projects in the redevelopment zone, they did not find it feasible to spend $60,000

to purchase and install this equipment in the Council Chambers to give those

residents the opportunity who could not attend the meetings the chance to see

what really goes on there.

Mayor McDonough stated that he did not see the need for this because while

campaigning no one asked him to do this and 4th Ward Councilman James Doran

went as far as saying that he was speaking on behalf of the residents of the 4th

Ward and said that they would not want the money spent on this.

www.harrisonmeetings.com

77592[/snapback]

Go ahead and try to tape the meetings and you will be in big trouble. They will have the cops toss you right out.

www.harrisonmeetings.com

77592[/snapback]

WOW!!!! Can you believe this kid???????????? Has he got some balls, and head on his shoulder to go with them,.... He needs to run for Mayor, he'll have my vote. Way to go Joe, you show them all that you mean business...

JOE WOOD FOR MAYOR..... I'll put a sign on my house for ya... I am not intimidated by *** *** *** ****, or anyone else McDumby sends out to knock on doors for him.... and I don't work for the town, I don't need a town job, nor do I need any favors...

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

WOW!!!! Can you believe this kid????????????  Has he got some balls, and head on his shoulder to go with them,....  He needs to run for Mayor, he'll have my vote.  Way to go Joe, you show them all that you mean business...

JOE WOOD FOR MAYOR.....  I'll put a sign on my house for ya... I am not intimidated by *** *** *** ****, or anyone else McDumby sends out to knock on doors for him.... and I don't work for the town, I don't need a town job, nor do I need any favors...

77693[/snapback]

GO GO GO JOE Seems the people really messed up by not voting for you.

Me to would vote for you too bad you aren't in my ward I would have been out there walking arround with you. We can only hope the Feds are really going to clean the mess up that our town is in

Guest BlueTideBacker
Currently, Harrison is the only municipality in Hudson County that does not

record any of their public meetings.  The resolution, had it been passed by the

Council, would have allowed for the installation of a state-of-the-art video

monitoring system that is similar to what Kearny purchased and is currently using

in their Council Chambers to record their meetings.  The resolution would also

have required all of the Town Boards (the Redevelopment Agency, Zoning Board,

Board of Health, Board of Education, etc.) to hold their meetings in the Council

Chambers so that their respective meetings could have been broadcast and

recorded.

While the Mayor and the Town Council have found it necessary to give over

$56 million dollars of our tax dollars to millionaire developers to fund various

projects in the redevelopment zone, they did not find it feasible to spend $60,000

to purchase and install this equipment in the Council Chambers to give those

residents the opportunity who could not attend the meetings the chance to see

what really goes on there. 

Mayor McDonough stated that he did not see the need for this because while

campaigning no one asked him to do this and 4th Ward Councilman James Doran

went as far as saying that he was speaking on behalf of the residents of the 4th

Ward and said that they would not want the money spent on this.

77618[/snapback]

Yeah, you're right Jim. We don't want to know what's going on, we don't want

to know about any shady deals being hatched, the good ol' boy politics of "I'll

grease your hand and you grease mine". Keep us all in the dark and then you

and your cronies can continue to run your "secret government". These two

characters are a joke, but the jokes on the residents of Harrison, they (not me)

keep re-electing them.

Guest ABOUT TIME

I just came across this website and I am glad as w

hell that finally the truth and the filth is coming out.

JOE GOOD FOR YOU! I lived in Harrison for over 25 years and the only way I knew it was the CORRUPT way. From the Harrison job posting till today I have never seen any to the meeting's that are not recorded. I have always seen it as if you aren't one of them, then you cant get in!

JOE - you got my vote buddy!

Keep up the good work.

The cops will not throw you out. If anything, they will be ORDERED under the the threat of disobeying a direct order which could lead to termination to ask you to leave. Lets not bring the the cops into this as bad guys.

Yeah, you're right Jim. We don't want to know what's going on, we don't want

to know about any shady deals being hatched, the good ol' boy politics of "I'll

grease your hand and you grease mine". Keep us all in the dark and then you

and your cronies can continue to run your "secret government". These two

characters are a joke, but the jokes on the residents of Harrison, they (not me)

keep re-electing them.

77708[/snapback]

By voting not to tape meetings we can all see where Doran, and Bennet are at. The public be dammed. All this BS about Bennet being for the people has come to light. What are you guys afraid of? Let the people see what JO they have elected. Let them see Dolaghan walk out like a little fairy because taxpayers are speaking harsh words. Let them see that our newly elected town officials don't even know the words to salute the flag. Are you hiding something? You claim it's too expensive to tape the meetings, but have no problem creating jobs for family and friends, and even council persons that costs much more, and are of less public service. Doran, your vote does not represent the feelings of your constituents in the fourth ward. Your vote represent yours feeble attempt to conceal your ineptitude from the public.

By voting not to tape meetings we can all see where Doran, and Bennet are at.  The public be dammed.  All this BS about Bennet being for the people has come to light.  What are you guys afraid of?  Let the people see what JO they have elected.  Let them see Dolaghan walk out like a little fairy because taxpayers are speaking harsh words.  Let them see that our newly elected town officials don't even know the words to salute the flag.  Are you hiding something?  You claim it's too expensive to tape the meetings, but have no problem creating jobs for family and friends, and even council persons that costs much more, and are of less public service.  Doran, your vote does not represent the feelings of your constituents in the fourth ward.  Your vote represent yours feeble attempt to conceal your ineptitude from the public.

77775[/snapback]

I have an idea. How about hiring one of the "IN " family members as town meeting taper. There would be no problem with finding money for that. Then they can edit the tapes to their own specifications.

And as far as not knowing the words to salute the flag, that is irrevelant. Only word needed to be known is "YES."

GO GO GO  JOE    Seems the people really messed up by not voting for you.

Me to would vote for you  too bad you aren't in my ward I would have been out there walking arround with you.  We can only hope the Feds are really going to clean the mess up that our town is in

77701[/snapback]

Amen to that!

I have an idea. How about hiring one of the "IN " family members as town meeting taper. There would be no problem with finding money for that. Then they can edit the tapes to their own specifications.

And as far as not knowing the words to salute the flag, that is irrevelant. Only word needed to be known is "YES."

77778[/snapback]

CORRECTION: typed too fast. Correct word is IRRELEVANT. Sorry if this confused anyone.

By voting not to tape meetings we can all see where Doran, and Bennet are at.  The public be dammed.  All this BS about Bennet being for the people has come to light.  What are you guys afraid of?  Let the people see what JO they have elected.  Let them see Dolaghan walk out like a little fairy because taxpayers are speaking harsh words.  Let them see that our newly elected town officials don't even know the words to salute the flag.  Are you hiding something?  You claim it's too expensive to tape the meetings, but have no problem creating jobs for family and friends, and even council persons that costs much more, and are of less public service.  Doran, your vote does not represent the feelings of your constituents in the fourth ward.  Your vote represent yours feeble attempt to conceal your ineptitude from the public.

77775[/snapback]

Amen

i can understand everyone but the mayor ,,,its all gargle when he talks  is this done on purpose or is this the way he normally speaks

78049[/snapback]

i hope they allow taping in the klink well see who's ********* .or *********.

www.harrisonmeetings.com

77592[/snapback]

If you are waiting for cheers for what you are doing, don't hold your breath. Do you think most people really care. You have created this image of yourself as someone of importance, maybe in your own mind. Most people in town are only concerened about who is going to take care of them and make their life easier. I don't think you qualify for that job with what knowledge you have aquired at such a young age. You should be more interested in getting a life for your self and stop fooling yourself that you have a cure for what's ailling this town .

Go ahead and try to tape the meetings and you will be in big trouble. They will have the cops toss you right out.

77631[/snapback]

what disguntle cop would do that? and we all know the dectectives don't work after 4pm hahahaha...............oh you may mean the chief? yeah well he would have to run it by ****** first and well.........he's not a resident either!

funny...........how many cops still live in town? so the only thing being tossed around will be your mama! :rolleyes:

GO GO GO  JOE    Seems the people really messed up by not voting for you.

Me to would vote for you  too bad you aren't in my ward I would have been out there walking arround with you.  We can only hope the Feds are really going to clean the mess up that our town is in

77701[/snapback]

zombies were on the demand in november have no fear little by little the clocks strikes down on peru your outta there! :rolleyes:

If you are waiting for cheers for what you are doing, don't hold your breath.  Do you think most people really care.  You have created this image of yourself as someone of importance, maybe in your own mind.  Most people in town are only concerened about who is going to take care of them and make their life easier.  I don't think you qualify for that job  with what knowledge you have aquired at such a young age.  You should be more interested in getting a life for your self and stop fooling yourself that you have a cure for what's ailling this town .

78179[/snapback]

Thanks to an active citizen of Harrison, video of the NEBULOUS Harrison council meetings is the best news this forum has revealed all year.

As I've discovered this video here in KOTW, one of Harrison's most successful sons simultaneously sent me the same video information citing his own enthusiasm and commendation for the fact.........

Bravo Mr. Woods. Your efforts are applauded by Harrisonians that left town to make their fortunes beyond the Passaic river and the meadowlands, you may be sure.

Knowledge is power and this effort by Joe Woods puts it closer to the hands of the people, despite some dislodged anonymous stroonce cackling the quote above. It's ALWAYS an anonymous stroonce..........

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Mr. Joe Woods and to all decent citizens of my home town..........May we all soon read that you've ENDED the nepotistic feeding frenzy that Harrison taxpayers are famous for dishing up to it's parasitic leadership...............

GET ACTIVE and GET INFORMED!! YOU GET THE GOVERNMENT YOU DESERVE!!

If you are waiting for cheers for what you are doing, don't hold your breath.  Do you think most people really care.  You have created this image of yourself as someone of importance, maybe in your own mind.  Most people in town are only concerened about who is going to take care of them and make their life easier.  I don't think you qualify for that job  with what knowledge you have aquired at such a young age.  You should be more interested in getting a life for your self and stop fooling yourself that you have a cure for what's ailling this town .

78179[/snapback]

I love it! AMEN!

78179[/snapback]

Listen up my friend Joe is going places he is young yes but smarter than you! You say people need taking care of in this town this is true but the mayor only takes care of the chosen! There are needy people in this town they can't even get a word with mr. mayor if they have nothing to offer him

CHEERS CHEERS CHEERS to you Joe You will not only go for the gold you will win the gold one day and deserve all the credit BRAVO

Listen up my friend  Joe is going places he is young yes but smarter than you! You say people need taking care of in this town  this is true but the mayor only takes care of the chosen!  There are needy people in this town they can't even get a word with mr. mayor if they have nothing to offer him 

CHEERS CHEERS CHEERS  to you Joe    You will not only go for the gold you will win the gold one day and deserve all the credit    BRAVO

78317[/snapback]

Well said and I couldn't agree with You more ...Joe Wood has more Brains , Balls and interest in this town then the then the Di-k Heads that are running it now ...Joe Wood Thank You for what You are doing , Thank You For Caring and by watching Your video of the meeting You can see How nervous these dic- Heads are....And Yes I do believe the McDumb ass Has something stuck in His Mouth when He talks because You can Not understand Him at all , and as for Carol M. The only thing You ever hear her say Is I, when votingThis Mayor and Council are Pathetic, and that is putting it nicely....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JOE WOOD>>>I CAN SEE YOU ARE FOR THE PEOPLE...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES THANK YOU....And keep throwing those questions at them I love looking at there dumass baffled looks .If Dologhan leans any further back in His Chair He is going to end up on His fat head that seems to be so heavy He needs to hold up......

Well said and I couldn't agree with You more ...Joe Wood has more Brains , Balls and interest  in this town then  the then the Di-k Heads that are running it now ...Joe Wood Thank You for what You are doing , Thank You For Caring  and by watching Your video of the meeting You can see How nervous these dic- Heads are....And Yes I do believe the McDumb ass Has something stuck in His Mouth when He talks because You can Not understand Him at all , and as for Carol M.  The only thing You ever hear her say Is I, when votingThis Mayor and Council are Pathetic, and that is putting it nicely....KEEP UP  THE GOOD WORK JOE WOOD>>>I CAN SEE YOU ARE FOR THE PEOPLE...THANK YOU  THANK YOU THANK YOU  A MILLION TIMES THANK YOU....And keep throwing those questions at them I love looking at there dumass baffled looks .If Dologhan leans any further back in His Chair He is going to end up on His fat head that seems to be so heavy He needs to hold up......

79151[/snapback]

I find it so difficult that the mayor and want-to-be mayor doran feel that we the residents are not intitled to see what is happening at OUR meetings. doran are you saving money just so you can hire more friends?