If they won't do it, I will...

Guest Joseph Wood

Does anyone really think Mr. Joseph Wood will ever win a council seat? Let's be serious people. He is not a bright boy. He gets fed his information by Steve. Joe wouldn't know the first thing about a budget, or a contract, or anything that involves having intelligence. Steve does. Joe doesn't. Who does he think he is fooling. He critices about this $50 mil, but he wouldn't know the first thing to do with it. He can say, we need parks for kids, housing for seniors, parking lots, but he has no clue how to put his 'plans' to actions. If he did, he would offer other, detailed plan to the town council. He goes up there to insult the councilman and a get a reaction. He does not go up there to better the town. He should use his 5 minutes productively. He should learn the phrase "You catch more bees with honey than you do with vinegar.' Steve has to stop this, and stop this now. It is laughable that Joseph thinks he is a part of the politics in this town. You can count the political players that count on your fingers. Not all the councilman are even players. 1 councilman is a player, the mayor, PVSC commisioner, an ex-con, a lawyer, and one three pension player. Joseph, you are making a fool of yourself, slowly. Who are you fooling. No one. You are suppossed to get more support the more elections you run for. It is obvious you are not serious about winning, you are just looking for attention and for your name in the paper. You run your mouth and you have no room to talk. Even as you are reading this, you are probably thinking, "Wow, I can't believe there is a post this long about ME!" And then you will rationalize that since I wrote this about you, that you are a part of the political scene. You are just always going to be perennial canindate who finishes as an also ran. I hear you are running against Doran again in '10. And you will convice yourself once again that you have a chance. and you will lose 66% to 33% if you get a good voter turnout. ha. You're making life for your poor family who work in town hell. Though you may think they are untouchable, cross the wrong person enough and there will be hell to pay.The only bigger joke than you were the clarke sisters. You are causing problems that you do not need, that no one needs. You are not a councilman, get that out of your head. You are disrespectful. When I see you at the meetings, I just shake my head. Yes I do go to the meetings. So don't call me a hypocrite. I do care about the town. I do think that some thing in town are wrong. I express those feelings the right way. I pull aside a councilman and tell him my problems. You need the attention. Your website is useless and is trash, its a sinful site. If no one cares enough to go to the meetings, they won't care enough to visit your awful site. I suggest you do the right thing and take the website down.That will be your first step on the path back to respectability. I bet deep down, councilman McCormick cringes when you step to the mic. If he wants to smoke the peace pipe, the first thing he needs to do is drop you. The powers that be will come to work with him, as they did with doran. Then, he will drop you like a sack of potatoes. You are a liability to him. Every time Joe speaks, the waall builds between steve and the mayor. Joseph, You are an attention seeker. You are a disgrace to Harrison.

Signed,

****** ********* (Yes, the correct number of letters)

KOTW Note: The above post WAS NOT edited. The astericks (*) are original to the post.

80449[/snapback]

If you think so harshly of him, maybe you should have signed your name, or better yet, told that to him face-to-face, like a real man. Again, someone who hides behind a computer monitor - sicking. Remember, you are only one person with one opinion. If we wanted your opinion, we would have asked for it. So next time you post your filth on here, sign your name.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest 4th Warder

If an election occurred today between Doran and Wood, it would be closer than 66-33%, I feel that Joe would win by a sweeker. 51-49%. Laugh all the way to a council seat Joe.

Signed,

Does anyone really think Mr. Joseph Wood will ever win a council seat? Let's be serious people. He is not a bright boy. He gets fed his information by Steve. Joe wouldn't know the first thing about a budget, or a contract, or anything that involves having intelligence. Steve does. Joe doesn't. Who does he think he is fooling. He critices about this $50 mil, but he wouldn't know the first thing to do with it. He can say, we need parks for kids, housing for seniors, parking lots, but he has no clue how to put his 'plans' to actions. If he did, he would offer other, detailed plan to the town council. He goes up there to insult the councilman and a get a reaction. He does not go up there to better the town. He should use his 5 minutes productively. He should learn the phrase "You catch more bees with honey than you do with vinegar.' Steve has to stop this, and stop this now. It is laughable that Joseph thinks he is a part of the politics in this town. You can count the political players that count on your fingers. Not all the councilman are even players. 1 councilman is a player, the mayor, PVSC commisioner, an ex-con, a lawyer, and one three pension player. Joseph, you are making a fool of yourself, slowly. Who are you fooling. No one. You are suppossed to get more support the more elections you run for. It is obvious you are not serious about winning, you are just looking for attention and for your name in the paper. You run your mouth and you have no room to talk. Even as you are reading this, you are probably thinking, "Wow, I can't believe there is a post this long about ME!" And then you will rationalize that since I wrote this about you, that you are a part of the political scene. You are just always going to be perennial canindate who finishes as an also ran. I hear you are running against Doran again in '10. And you will convice yourself once again that you have a chance. and you will lose 66% to 33% if you get a good voter turnout. ha. You're making life for your poor family who work in town hell. Though you may think they are untouchable, cross the wrong person enough and there will be hell to pay.The only bigger joke than you were the clarke sisters. You are causing problems that you do not need, that no one needs. You are not a councilman, get that out of your head. You are disrespectful. When I see you at the meetings, I just shake my head. Yes I do go to the meetings. So don't call me a hypocrite. I do care about the town. I do think that some thing in town are wrong. I express those feelings the right way. I pull aside a councilman and tell him my problems. You need the attention. Your website is useless and is trash, its a sinful site. If no one cares enough to go to the meetings, they won't care enough to visit your awful site. I suggest you do the right thing and take the website down.That will be your first step on the path back to respectability. I bet deep down, councilman McCormick cringes when you step to the mic. If he wants to smoke the peace pipe, the first thing he needs to do is drop you. The powers that be will come to work with him, as they did with doran. Then, he will drop you like a sack of potatoes. You are a liability to him. Every time Joe speaks, the waall builds between steve and the mayor. Joseph, You are an attention seeker. You are a disgrace to Harrison.

Signed,

KOTW Note: The above post WAS NOT edited. The astericks (*) are original to the post.

80449[/snapback]

Nice Post Mayor too bad you don't stay at the meetings.

Signed,

80449[/snapback]

Do you think Dolaghan or any of these other people on the council can get things done better than Joe Woods? Doran works with the council because he dosen't want to loose his county job. Joe Woods dosen't have that problem, he is an independent thinker.

Signed,

80449[/snapback]

Here's a guy that calls for Joe Wood to end his website and the Harrison council meetings' videos that it contains!

Wow..............look at the invectives.............

Bravo Mr. Joe Wood.........."Walking Tall".............Bravo!

People of Harrison.........build upon this courageous effort...........

Can you imagine an individual that calls for the END of a website that brings the function and performance of Harrison government freely to all on the Internet?

Visit the website. It's a window to the Harrison government workings, an INFORMATIONAL ASSET free of advocacy.......and it IS free of advocacy no matter the politics of the website's owner.

It's clearly a "let the people SEE and let the chips fall where they may" website:

www.harrisonmeetings.com

Ask yourself what manner of person would call to END this website. I suspect it's someone who has something to fear from it's continuation.

It's up to YOU to build upon this foundation of information provided by Joe Wood.

We all get the government we deserve. ;)

Guest Harrison - Looking Towards Our F

Signed,

80449[/snapback]

First - You write this trying to sound as if what you have to say is noteworthy, try again.

Second - In reference to the above, you have serious basic grade school errors and need remedial help, immediately. (I don't mean the spelling). I only emphasize this because it takes away from your post and reflects poorly on your credibility to respond intelligently. I take no joy in pointing that out, I just have a need to correct people when they don't care for things the way I do.

Third - You sound threatening - or are you really issuing a threat?

Fourth - You may not like Joe Woods or his intrusion during your council meeting experience but why should the airing of these meetings stop? Sin or no sin, I like to see how my tax dollars are represented, especially when it isn't costing any of those tax dollars to do so. For the record, I am willing to shell out extra to do it officially though.

*( I like to attend the meetings too if I am able. Then I can do the "right" thing and pull a councilman to the "side" and let him/her know what problem needs addressing. I like this transparent method better than airing out my concerns for all to hear.)

Hey, I'll stop there. Maybe one day we'll see eye to eye and this will be water under the bridge, or is it run-off over the curb? I know, I know, bees to honey and flies to vinegar.

Olive branch? I don't smoke so no peace pipe for me. I just want to get along and feel I belong. Come on throw me a bone and I'll be good. Let me in, pleeeeease?

The message being thrust in your face is "Time for change - not business as usual". There is no disgrace in that.

Wow, Mr. Wood have you hit a nerve !

They really are upset about your video reports. I hope Mr. Christie and his people monitor this site. I do believe you have been warned.

Thomas of Harrison

Signed,

80449[/snapback]

You are so wrong. You do not know How Wrong You are.....You will realize that when He does get into Office and Shows everyone what He is all about..........YOU KEEP IT UP JOE...FROM THOSE WHO KNOW YOU BETTER....

Signed,

80449[/snapback]

This post says far more about Disgusted than about Mr. Woods.

Do you think Dolaghan or any of these other people on the council can get things done better than Joe Woods?  Doran works with the council because he dosen't want to loose his county job.  Joe Woods dosen't have that problem, he is an independent thinker.

80619[/snapback]

So you think Doran has to play politics to keep his county job.

The guy has tenure, 25 years of experience, and a Ph.D.

Think again.

Think again.

81311[/snapback]

If he is so educated and smart why have my taxes doubled since he got elected? Anyone can say "YES," no PhD required.

Think again.

81311[/snapback]

If he is so educated and smart why have my taxes doubled since he got elected? Anyone can say "YES," no PhD required.

Guest 4th Ward

Think again.

81311[/snapback]

Jim good job at trying to self promote yourself. Using Doran instead of I. You even sound a little angry. naugh.

Guest Board Of Education

Joe, can you start videotaping the meetings (monthly and special) involving the Harrison Board of Education and post on your web site? Since 75% of tax $ is spent there, the public should also see what these "appointed" people are up to.