If they won't do it, I will...

Guest Joseph Wood

i can understand everyone but the mayor ,,,its all gargle when he talks  is this done on purpose or is this the way he normally speaks

78049[/snapback]

It's the way he talks all the time.. if you take good look at the video, you can see how all of our wonderful council people look like idiots... Carol looks bored to death, and did ya check out Larry Bennett chewing gum?????? real professional people I'd say

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said and I couldn't agree with You more ...Joe Wood has more Brains , Balls and interest  in this town then  the then the Di-k Heads that are running it now ...Joe Wood Thank You for what You are doing , Thank You For Caring  and by watching Your video of the meeting You can see How nervous these dic- Heads are....And Yes I do believe the McDumb ass Has something stuck in His Mouth when He talks because You can Not understand Him at all , and as for Carol M.  The only thing You ever hear her say Is I, when votingThis Mayor and Council are Pathetic, and that is putting it nicely....KEEP UP  THE GOOD WORK JOE WOOD>>>I CAN SEE YOU ARE FOR THE PEOPLE...THANK YOU  THANK YOU THANK YOU  A MILLION TIMES THANK YOU....And keep throwing those questions at them I love looking at there dumass baffled looks .If Dologhan leans any further back in His Chair He is going to end up on His fat head that seems to be so heavy He needs to hold up......

79151[/snapback]

The questions he was "throwing at them" were written on a piece of paper that you could clearly tell he was reading from. Who wrote them? Also, if all of you love him so much then why hasn't he won an election? I've said it before and I'm saying it now...this administration may not be the best we can do, but neither is Joe Wood or the rest of that team, with the exception of the McCormick's.

Guest Ghost of the Elberon, Past!
Go ahead and try to tape the meetings and you will be in big trouble. They will have the cops toss you right out.

77631[/snapback]

Who is the MONKEY who wrote this Asshole response? I watched the 3 tapes of the 12/14/07 Town Meeting and couldn't believe the COLLECTION of SHIT representing the Municipal GOVERNING BODY for the Town of Harrison. How any voter could allow that GARBAGE to represent them is amazing. From Mahogany Ray on the Microphone to Bennett, Rodgers, Dolaghan, Doran, Villata, Castano, Higgins, Zarbetski, Borek, the list is un-ending! You can't physically pile an array of Whores that high anywhere else in creation and to hear HOLY CROSS church bells ringing in the background of the Meeting was priceless. Especially, when you think back to a time when these names were considered to be the families that made up the PILLARS of the Community. They represent the GARBAGE of the Community! The real tragedy of this is watching the next generation, that are buying into this travesty, like Rocco Russomano, whose Father I met years ago at a Football game. The Father was a quality guy! Why the son would gravitate to this level is bewildering. I understand, he is bright and competent. Why would he want to contaminate his reputation with this legacy. I guess everyone has a price? I applaud the young guy who confronted Castano on the Litigation issue over the Eminent Domain confiscation of Business properties. Never heard Amaral speak, it wasn't recorded. What confuses this blatant example of thievery is the absence of the Investigative Branch of the Law that appears to be on the back burner??? Just realize this group is just the Visible Surface of the problem, there are many others that need to be held ACCOUNTABLE for Stealing, Perjury, Fraud. The Town as a whole needs to answer for the dirt it has allowed for years to accummulate.Doesn't Peter B. receive every Sunday in Holy Cross, I watch his Hypocritical behavior throughout the Mass!

Guest Remedial Speech!
i can understand everyone but the mayor ,,,its all gargle when he talks  is this done on purpose or is this the way he normally speaks

78049[/snapback]

He was far from being cognitive when he was a student. His light bulb was probably similiar to the one in your refrigerator! He is definitely " Verbal Impaired."

He was far from being cognitive when he was a student. His light bulb was probably similiar to the one in your refrigerator! He is definitely " Verbal Impaired."

79333[/snapback]

Great and now he makes all the decisions for our town by him self. He appears not to have the IQ to work his own lungs.

It's the way he talks all the time.. if you take good look at the video, you can see how all of our wonderful council people look like idiots... Carol looks bored to death, and did ya check out Larry Bennett chewing gum??????  real professional people I'd say

79250[/snapback]

Have you checked yourself out?

The questions he was "throwing at them" were written on a piece of paper that you could clearly tell he was reading from.  Who wrote them?  Also, if all of you love him so much then why hasn't he won an election?  I've said it before and I'm saying it now...this administration may not be the best we can do, but neither is Joe Wood or the rest of that team, with the exception of the McCormick's.

79303[/snapback]

The McCormick's that live in the illegal apartment, that has never been issued a cert. of occupancy? The same ones that owe the town over $200,000- in fines for building code violations? What a fine example these two set!

The McCormick's that live in the illegal apartment, that has never been issued a cert. of occupancy? The same ones that owe the town over $200,000- in fines for building code violations? What a fine example these two set!

79418[/snapback]

Once again, tell us who on the council sets a fine example. This collection of leaches look like the bar sceen in star wars. None of them would would be a good example for our children to emulate.

79418[/snapback]

Listen up fool $200,000 their assets would have been confiscated a long time ago by the powers that be in this town. Now 2nd of all you are quite jealous of those 2 people because they show they have the brains and balls to stand up for the town people just too bad the other wards did not see the light too in Nov.

Maybe soon they will wake up to the matter and get themselves together!

79418[/snapback]

No, NO, NO, you set a higher standard. FEEL THREATENED?????????

Listen up fool $200,000 their assets would have been confiscated a long time ago by the powers that be in this town. Now 2nd of all you are quite jealous of those 2 people because they show they have the brains and balls to stand up for the town people just too bad the other wards did not see the light too in Nov.

Maybe soon they will wake up to the matter and get themselves together!

79477[/snapback]

YOU THINK THAT MAYBE ALL THE PROPERTIES THEY HAVE UP FOR SALE AS SHOWN ON THIER BUILDING IS BEING SOLD TO PAY FOR THOSE FINDS,? BEFORE YOU MAKE A JUDGEMENT ON THAT MATTER YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO THAT POSSIBILITY..........

It's the way he talks all the time.. if you take good look at the video, you can see how all of our wonderful council people look like idiots... Carol looks bored to death, and did ya check out Larry Bennett chewing gum??????  real professional people I'd say

79250[/snapback]

Is it me or does it look disrespectful to SIT BEFORE the Pledge of Allegiance is finished? The guy in front can not get into his seat any quicker. Might seem petty but they are supposed to at least look like civil servants and professionals.

YOU THINK THAT MAYBE ALL THE PROPERTIES THEY HAVE UP FOR SALE AS SHOWN ON THIER BUILDING IS BEING SOLD TO PAY FOR THOSE FINDS,?  BEFORE  YOU MAKE A JUDGEMENT ON THAT MATTER YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO THAT POSSIBILITY..........

79567[/snapback]

Don't blame them for selling any property whenever they try to get something done in town they are booed and everything is negative what we need is more of the Mc Cormicks running the town they have the decency and face up to the awful challanges they have Next meeting look arround and give an opinion on what is going on and who is HIDING SOMETHING at least the McCormicks are all up front!

Don't blame them for selling any property whenever they try to get something done in town they are booed and everything is negative  what we need is more of the Mc Cormicks  running the town they have the decency and face up to the awful challanges they have Next meeting look arround and give an opinion on what is going on and who is HIDING SOMETHING at least the McCormicks are all up front!

79710[/snapback]

Maybe they should think Building Permit FIRST and Construction second in the future. This is what most law abiding decent people do isn't it?

Mr Wood

Congratulations! It is a great service that you have provided - you should be commended for your actions. My only gripe is that some of the audio is inaudible. If you can find a way to alleviate that problem, you have hit a home run!

Maybe they should think Building Permit FIRST and Construction second in the future. This is what most law abiding decent people do isn't it?

79834[/snapback]

Maybe you should get your head out of your ass and look around. Start with the new high school that was supposed to cost thirteen million and is now up to eighty million and counting. Did they have the proper permits? It they did what good did it do. Why are you so concerned about the McCormicks when the state is pissing millions, without a peep from you?

79834[/snapback]

Building Permit? Look arround one block behind the town hall there are 4 that are doing construction even during the night NO PERMITS when brought to the attention of authorities yeah Right still going on !!!!!!!!!!! Not What You Know in This Town as for the McCormicks I am hoping they stick it to the mayor and clean up the town

Building Permit?  Look arround one block behind the town hall there are 4 that are doing construction even during the night NO PERMITS when brought to the attention of authorities yeah Right still going on !!!!!!!!!!! Not What You Know in This Town as for the McCormicks I am hoping they stick it to the mayor and clean up the town

79897[/snapback]

Stick it to the Mayor??????? They're sticking it to you ,stupid and all the tax payers.

Anyone who is doing work without permits is doing the same thing.

The logic of your post is child ike.It must have been written by Steverino or one of his apostles.This what childen say when they are caught doing something wrong...."Well everybody else is doing it"...They are usually whining while they say it.

The problem is that Steve is putting Harrison citizens,his tenants,fireman and policeman in jeopardy with his reckless disregard for the laws that he and his wife swore to uphold.

you can't have it both ways big guy.Obey the laws or give up your position.

Oh yeah,and grow the F up.

It makes a person want Anselmo back.

Steve why post total falsehoods?

"The new school was supposed to cost 13 mil and wound up costing 80 mil."

This is an OUTRIGHT LIE. Moderator, why do you let this post even go up?

If you believe this you are an idiot. McDonough wasnt signing the checks, Corzine was. One word; Abbott.

If you believe this you are an idiot. McDonough wasnt signing the checks, Corzine was. One word; Abbott.

79910[/snapback]

Falsehoods huh? Abbott means the money the state has little to do with the school.

As a Harrison resident I am amazed they get away with this I have never seen such a payment system as the Board of Education it is an extension of this corrupt government and a laundering mechanism.

Abbott means funding no it all why don't you read "http://www.nj.gov/education/abbotts/" and if you cared about the people or the children of this town you would care that 80 Mil for an 18 Mil job means Over run, Over Run, Over Run how strategic. Even if it's not that ratio (18/80) its obvious that the work done there was Inferior and most likely was because inferior profit driven contractors who keep those pockets greased were chosen. Its a shame because I'm watching a town be consumed by parasitic regime that for some unknown reason the people of this town stand by and watch maybe things will change but I hope before it is too late.

McDonough signs by Proxies.

79910[/snapback]

If you think the cost of the new school is a lie, it shows your ignorance of what is happening. It dosen't matter who signs the check, it matters where the money comes from, that's me the tax payer.

The questions he was "throwing at them" were written on a piece of paper that you could clearly tell he was reading from.  Who wrote them?  Also, if all of you love him so much then why hasn't he won an election?  I've said it before and I'm saying it now...this administration may not be the best we can do, but neither is Joe Wood or the rest of that team, with the exception of the McCormick's.

79303[/snapback]

Listen up asswipe....At least He was smart enough to write up His Questions on a Piece of Paper...Look at these Moron DickHeads they can not even answer a question without asking someone else for Help..And Believe Me I know He wrote them , He is far from a dummy Like You , You You idiot.....Who's ass do You kiss ...I believe He hasn't won because People do not believe He knows alot about Politics Because He is So Young, But Believe You Me He Knows More than any of You ass wipes Know He Is a very Fine , Honest and Smart Young Man, It is the voters that are to stupid to realize,,,,,,,Don't give up Mr. Wood I know that You will Be in Office one Day...Keep up the Good work....People just have to wake up and realize what a intelligent concerned Young Man You really are....Your Day is Coming.....Keep up the good work, at least We have someone We can Trust and Believe in....GOD BLESS YOU....

Guest Disgusted

Does anyone really think Mr. Joseph Wood will ever win a council seat? Let's be serious people. He is not a bright boy. He gets fed his information by Steve. Joe wouldn't know the first thing about a budget, or a contract, or anything that involves having intelligence. Steve does. Joe doesn't. Who does he think he is fooling. He critices about this $50 mil, but he wouldn't know the first thing to do with it. He can say, we need parks for kids, housing for seniors, parking lots, but he has no clue how to put his 'plans' to actions. If he did, he would offer other, detailed plan to the town council. He goes up there to insult the councilman and a get a reaction. He does not go up there to better the town. He should use his 5 minutes productively. He should learn the phrase "You catch more bees with honey than you do with vinegar.' Steve has to stop this, and stop this now. It is laughable that Joseph thinks he is a part of the politics in this town. You can count the political players that count on your fingers. Not all the councilman are even players. 1 councilman is a player, the mayor, PVSC commisioner, an ex-con, a lawyer, and one three pension player. Joseph, you are making a fool of yourself, slowly. Who are you fooling. No one. You are suppossed to get more support the more elections you run for. It is obvious you are not serious about winning, you are just looking for attention and for your name in the paper. You run your mouth and you have no room to talk. Even as you are reading this, you are probably thinking, "Wow, I can't believe there is a post this long about ME!" And then you will rationalize that since I wrote this about you, that you are a part of the political scene. You are just always going to be perennial canindate who finishes as an also ran. I hear you are running against Doran again in '10. And you will convice yourself once again that you have a chance. and you will lose 66% to 33% if you get a good voter turnout. ha. You're making life for your poor family who work in town hell. Though you may think they are untouchable, cross the wrong person enough and there will be hell to pay.The only bigger joke than you were the clarke sisters. You are causing problems that you do not need, that no one needs. You are not a councilman, get that out of your head. You are disrespectful. When I see you at the meetings, I just shake my head. Yes I do go to the meetings. So don't call me a hypocrite. I do care about the town. I do think that some thing in town are wrong. I express those feelings the right way. I pull aside a councilman and tell him my problems. You need the attention. Your website is useless and is trash, its a sinful site. If no one cares enough to go to the meetings, they won't care enough to visit your awful site. I suggest you do the right thing and take the website down.That will be your first step on the path back to respectability. I bet deep down, councilman McCormick cringes when you step to the mic. If he wants to smoke the peace pipe, the first thing he needs to do is drop you. The powers that be will come to work with him, as they did with doran. Then, he will drop you like a sack of potatoes. You are a liability to him. Every time Joe speaks, the waall builds between steve and the mayor. Joseph, You are an attention seeker. You are a disgrace to Harrison.

Signed,

****** ********* (Yes, the correct number of letters)

KOTW Note: The above post WAS NOT edited. The astericks (*) are original to the post.

Does anyone really think Mr. Joseph Wood will ever win a council seat? Let's be serious people. He is not a bright boy. He gets fed his information by Steve. Joe wouldn't know the first thing about a budget, or a contract, or anything that involves having intelligence. Steve does. Joe doesn't. Who does he think he is fooling. He critices about this $50 mil, but he wouldn't know the first thing to do with it. He can say, we need parks for kids, housing for seniors, parking lots, but he has no clue how to put his 'plans' to actions. If he did, he would offer other, detailed plan to the town council. He goes up there to insult the councilman and a get a reaction. He does not go up there to better the town. He should use his 5 minutes productively. He should learn the phrase "You catch more bees with honey than you do with vinegar.' Steve has to stop this, and stop this now. It is laughable that Joseph thinks he is a part of the politics in this town. You can count the political players that count on your fingers. Not all the councilman are even players. 1 councilman is a player, the mayor, PVSC commisioner, an ex-con, a lawyer, and one three pension player. Joseph, you are making a fool of yourself, slowly. Who are you fooling. No one. You are suppossed to get more support the more elections you run for. It is obvious you are not serious about winning, you are just looking for attention and for your name in the paper. You run your mouth and you have no room to talk. Even as you are reading this, you are probably thinking, "Wow, I can't believe there is a post this long about ME!" And then you will rationalize that since I wrote this about you, that you are a part of the political scene. You are just always going to be perennial canindate who finishes as an also ran. I hear you are running against Doran again in '10. And you will convice yourself once again that you have a chance. and you will lose 66% to 33% if you get a good voter turnout. ha. You're making life for your poor family who work in town hell. Though you may think they are untouchable, cross the wrong person enough and there will be hell to pay.The only bigger joke than you were the clarke sisters. You are causing problems that you do not need, that no one needs. You are not a councilman, get that out of your head. You are disrespectful. When I see you at the meetings, I just shake my head. Yes I do go to the meetings. So don't call me a hypocrite. I do care about the town. I do think that some thing in town are wrong. I express those feelings the right way. I pull aside a councilman and tell him my problems. You need the attention. Your website is useless and is trash, its a sinful site. If no one cares enough to go to the meetings, they won't care enough to visit your awful site. I suggest you do the right thing and take the website down.That will be your first step on the path back to respectability. I bet deep down, councilman McCormick cringes when you step to the mic. If he wants to smoke the peace pipe, the first thing he needs to do is drop you. The powers that be will come to work with him, as they did with doran. Then, he will drop you like a sack of potatoes. You are a liability to him. Every time Joe speaks, the waall builds between steve and the mayor. Joseph, You are an attention seeker. You are a disgrace to Harrison.

Signed,

****** ********* (Yes, the correct number of letters)

KOTW Note: The above post WAS NOT edited. The astericks (*) are original to the post.

80449[/snapback]

Who ever you are you should get your head out of your ass and and at least sign your name you are the disgrace and probably work in the system One day when the cuffs are on those you will probably be one of them going out the door. Hang your head you a**hole

Care less about guy and don't even know him. Sounds like from you that he is not capable and very well may not be.

But nothing wrong with the old adage... if at first you don't succeed try and try again.