No end in sight

Guest Guest

This documentary by Chrles Ferguson is a must see about the war in Iraq.

This is not a series of analyst speculating but interviews of actual top players who were there. If you want to see why we are in the quagmire that we are in, rent this video. I would love to hear comments from those who have seen it.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not a series of analyst speculating but interviews of actual top players who were there. If you want to see why we are in the quagmire that we are in, rent this video. I would love to hear comments from those who have seen it.

76801[/snapback]

I'm planning on watching it soon.

Guest 2smart4u

76801[/snapback]

One thing is certain, any defeatocrat watching it will be hoping to see the

worse conditions possible; lots of american bodies, so they can all crow

about how bad GWB is, after all, that's what's most important.

76817[/snapback]

If only we could harness the power of your ingnorance. Goodbye oil.

I dare you to actually watch it, perhaps you may actually learn something.

76817[/snapback]

Sometimes I amazed that you even know how to use a computer.

76817[/snapback]

What's most important is not wasting human life for nothing. Also important are regaining our standing in the world, refocusing our efforts to combat terrorism in the cells where it actually lives and getting an adult for president after seven disastrous years with a spoiled brat.

Guest a proud american
If only we could harness the power of your ingnorance. Goodbye oil.

I dare you to actually watch it, perhaps you may actually learn something.

76871[/snapback]

They can't watch it unless it was produced by an O' Reilly, Hannitty, Limbaugh or Coultergeist et-el. They're the only ones who tell the truth them the truth they need to know.

I have just finished watching this documentary...

...I don't know what to say. I have never seen something so chilling in my entire life. Even now my fingers tremble as I type, and tears are still flowing...

I cannot put into words what a shock to the system it was. When this whole Iraq thing started, I was mostly apathetic toward it. It sounded fishy, but I never could have imagined that it was this bad from the beginning...

I can't type anymore for a while...

Guest Guest_Kramer_*

Lets All remember the Freedoms we enjoy today are thanks to ALL our Service Men and Women. We Should Support Them All .

Think of Them and their Families this Christmas Season while we shop , feast and enjoyall the nice festivities you are able to.

Merry Christmas

Lets All remember the Freedoms we enjoy today are thanks to ALL our Service Men and Women. We Should Support Them All .

Think of Them and their Families this Christmas Season while we shop , feast and enjoyall the nice festivities you are able to.

Merry Christmas

77581[/snapback]

No one would disagree about supporting our troops. The problem is that some people equate supporting the troops with supporting the war that kills the troops. Some people do it because they feel they have to justify the sacrifice. That thinking makes no sense and is very dangerous both to freedom and to peace. Military service is honorable whether the war is or not. It's important that we learn as a nation to separate the two.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo

...I don't know what to say. I have never seen something so chilling in my entire life. Even now my fingers tremble as I type, and tears are still flowing...

I cannot put into words what a shock to the system it was. When this whole Iraq thing started, I was mostly apathetic toward it. It sounded fishy, but I never could have imagined that it was this bad from the beginning...

77519[/snapback]

Yep, pretty sad right? I wish everyone here would watch it before commenting.

No one would disagree about supporting our troops. The problem is that some people equate supporting the troops with supporting the war that kills the troops. Some people do it because they feel they have to justify the sacrifice. That thinking makes no sense and is very dangerous both to freedom and to peace. Military service is honorable whether the war is or not. It's important that we learn as a nation to separate the two.

77667[/snapback]

As he says from the safety of under his bed.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo.

77519[/snapback]

Yes Strife I certainly hope more folks here will watch it. I rented my copy from Netflix, what about you?

Guest 2smart4u

77519[/snapback]

No title ? Let me guess.....Abbott & Costello meet the Wolfman ?

76817[/snapback]

Actually, I realize this may come as a shock to a nitwit like yourself, but many are actually looking for the truth, a concept I realize is beyond your grasp.

As he says from the safety of under his bed.

77741[/snapback]

Why do people think they're tough just because they support a war?

Why do people think they're right just because they support a war?

Why do people think they're tough just because they support a war?

Why do people think they're right just because they support a war?

78581[/snapback]

Why do people still think that inspections should have been given time to work even after we found out that Hussein was deliberately making it look like he had WMD to help keep Iran from feeling frisky?

Guest Guest_Anonymous_*
Why do people still think that inspections should have been given time to work even after we found out that Hussein was deliberately making it look like he had WMD to help keep Iran from feeling frisky?

78898[/snapback]

Yeah, because the last thing you want to do to verify what "look like he had WMD" is inspect those claims.

Bryan must really hate going to the airport.

-Curveball

Yeah, because the last thing you want to do to verify what "look like he had WMD" is inspect those claims.

Bryan must really hate going to the airport.

-Curveball

79384[/snapback]

Inspect? Right.