One house deleted from pumping station!

Guest Ms K. DeRay

QUOTE(Ms K. DeRay @ Aug 4 2005, 08:32 AM)

Now the Town has been advised not to connect the house that gets two to three feet of raw sewage.

QUOTE(Guestimate @ Aug 8 2005, 08:24 AM)

Is that a typo?  Or has the town BEEN advised not to connect the house?  If so, by who?

Can someone explain this?  My question was never answered.

Was the town advised not to connect the third house?  If so, by who?

Why no response to me question? Is it because the town was advised not to connect the house? But Ms. DeRay still wants to blame the Mayor and Council?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ms. DeRay
Why no response to me question?  Is it because the town was advised not to connect the house?  But Ms. DeRay still wants to blame the Mayor and Council?

On the first day of the project in April the project engineer did not have the home on Schulyer Ave. listed. The engineer admitted a mistake occured when they did the survey. The wrong house was on it. Are you stating I blamed the Mayor for this error or for waiting five years to solve the problem ? Find out if the few homes on Ivy St. are connected like the Town requested.

Guest Guestimate
On  the first day of the project in April the project engineer did not have the home on Schulyer Ave. listed. The engineer admitted a mistake occured  when they did the survey. The wrong house was on it. Are you stating I blamed the Mayor for this error or for waiting five years to solve the problem ?  Find out if the few homes on Ivy St. are  connected like the Town requested.

No. I was trying to get a clarification on the post that started this thread:

Three homeowners had a agreement with the Town of Kearny to be connected to a community pumping station. Now the Town has been advised not to connect the house that gets two to three feet of raw sewage. Why? All documents state that this house be included. Another PROMISE BROKEN !!!!!!

If the town was advised not to connect the house...by who? And if it was advised not to connect it by an outside authority, it sure does sound like you are blaming the M&C for that. Is this aspect out of their control or is it something they do have control over?

Guest Ms. DeRay
No.  I was trying to get a clarification on the post that started this thread:

If the town was advised not to connect the house...by who?  And if it was advised not to connect it by an outside authority, it sure does sound like you are blaming the M&C for that.  Is this aspect out of their control or is it something they do have control over?

The Town of Kearny signed a legal agreement with the residents. The Town has control over this.Are the houses on Ivy St. connected?

But were they advised not to connect that house?  Please answer the question.

even if the town was told not to connect they still have to fix the problem. if even one house still gets wastewater the problem isn't solved. you people can spin this any way you want. the mayor and council are 10 times worse than the officials who were supposed to take care of the victims of Katrina.

But were they advised not to connect that house?  Please answer the question.

Yes it's true... it been alleged that a person who will remain unnamed here had instructed the contractors NOT to connect house in question!

However, based on latest information -- that house will now be connected.

And that is the latest I have. Will inform of any and all changes invovling same.

even if the town was told not to connect they still have to fix the problem. if even one house still gets wastewater the problem isn't solved. you people can spin this any way you want. the mayor and council are 10 times worse than the officials who were supposed to take care of the victims of Katrina.

YOU TELL IT LIKE YOU SEE IT.cheers

Yes it's true... it been alleged that a person who will remain unnamed here had instructed the contractors NOT to connect house in question! 

However, based on latest information -- that house will now be connected.

And that is the latest I have.  Will inform of any and all changes invovling same.

It has been "alleged" by some "unnamed" source? Don't know about anyone else, but I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for your next definitive news flash!

The truth is that the contractor was not immediately able to connect the remaining home because of the residence's plumbing configuration. An expert has been brought in to expedite the connection.

People, go to meetings. Get the facts.

It has been "alleged" by some "unnamed" source? Don't know about anyone else, but I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for your next definitive news flash!

The truth is that the contractor was not immediately able to connect the remaining home because of the residence's plumbing configuration. An expert has been brought in to expedite the connection.

:) let me ask you if the kennedy house and deray house are hooked up?you sound like you have inside info! so put this problem to bed! please give what info ya got! all the folks in the 2nd ward want is the problems fixed right 1 time!!! thats all!!! :P

A Realist: I am overwhelmed at your significant attempt to reach comedic aspiration! I am happy to hear you'll be awaiting further news on this so passionately Your genuine concern is of great importance to me and surely others too!

However, I am concerned to have you wait on the edge of your seat may not be a great idea. Problem is if you are inebriated, you may fall off seat to floor resulting in severe injury to your tailbone and leaving out of work for sometime. You would then have too much time to sit and dwell on issues which you know nothing about. You'd then be responding to posts as the result of total boredom seeking to vent your frustrations.

Guest Ms. DeRay
:lol: let me ask you if the kennedy house and deray house are hooked up?you sound like you have inside info! so put this problem to bed! please give what info ya got! all the folks in the 2nd ward want is the problems fixed right 1 time!!! thats all!!! ;)

My house is connected but Mr. Kennedys home is not even started. For five years all we wanted was to have this problem corrected . Today Mr. Kennedy suffered sewage in the basement and inside their washing machine. The Mayor and Council let this linger for too long.

A Realist: I am overwhelmed at your significant attempt to reach comedic aspiration!  I am happy to hear you'll be awaiting further news on this so passionately Your genuine concern is of great importance to me and surely others too!

However, I am concerned to have you wait on the edge of your seat may not be a great idea.  Problem is if you are inebriated, you may fall off seat to floor resulting in severe injury to your tailbone and leaving out of work for sometime.  You would then have too much time to sit and dwell on issues which you know nothing about.  You'd then be responding to posts as the result of total boredom seeking to vent your frustrations.

I, conversely, am underwhelmed by your insipid, nondescript (and often grammatically deficient) attempt at communicating in an obviously contrived lexicon.

Perhaps a perusal of the following will serve to salve your unfounded anxiety surrounding my persona: a) I never imbibe in intoxicants, :lol: I have for some time now been a member of the pensioned elite, and c) boredom and frustration are intellectual impediments I seldom allow myself.

P.S. Don't try to "out-Realist" the Realist---it makes you sound silly!

My house is connected but Mr. Kennedys home is not even started. For five years all we wanted was to have this problem corrected . Today Mr. Kennedy suffered  sewage in the basement and inside their washing machine. The Mayor and Council let this linger for too long.

:lol: thank you for the info! at least there is 1 nice person in this fourm! ;)

I, conversely, am underwhelmed by your insipid, nondescript (and often grammatically deficient) attempt at communicating in an obviously contrived lexicon.

Perhaps a perusal of the following will serve to salve your unfounded anxiety surrounding my persona: a) I never imbibe in intoxicants, :lol: I have for some time now been a member of the pensioned elite, and c) boredom and frustration are intellectual impediments I seldom allow myself.

P.S. Don't try to "out-Realist" the Realist---it makes you sound silly!

[/quot

Your full of shit and full of your self! And what's that pension system your in?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Virginia Kennedy

It is now September 28 and my home is still not connected to the community pump as promised, again 2 weeks ago with the rain, along came the raw sewage in the basement and washing machine. For 5 years I and others having been living like this..........wonder how much longer.

And to you A. Realist I know that 2 homes have been connected, so please don't come on and tell me to get my facts straight.

It is now September 28 and my home is still not connected to the community pump as promised, again 2 weeks ago with the rain, along came the raw sewage in the basement and washing machine.  For 5 years I and others having been living like this..........wonder how much longer.

And to you A. Realist I know that 2 homes have been connected, so please don't come on and tell me to get my facts straight.

:lol::ph34r: ms v kennedy santos has learned from his mentor mayor bob martenis from tampa fla! he is doind the same things he did! and he became gov of fla that is what santos is trying to do!just like mayor bob santos will lie cheat steel to get what he wants! he needs money to run for gov that is why you are not hooked up he spent it! he is a crook just like mayor bob was!

Guest hudson man
It is now September 28 and my home is still not connected to the community pump as promised, again 2 weeks ago with the rain, along came the raw sewage in the basement and washing machine.  For 5 years I and others having been living like this..........wonder how much longer.

Call the county the county Demcratic Leaders tell them why your going to vote Republican. Keep on screaming they are out of control here. A Realest must be enjoying the good life give him a plastic bag of sludge as a present.

Most of all never forget what they have put you through. Tell everone you see. Ay some point someone will listen

Call the county the county Demcratic Leaders tell them why your going to vote Republican. Keep on screaming they are out of control here. A Realest must be enjoying the good life give him a plastic bag of sludge as a present.

Most of all never forget what they have put you through. Tell everone you see. Ay some point someone will listen

Imagine Santos in charge of New Orleans in our town he lets people live with sewage for years. Mrs. Kennedy how long must you wait? Something is really wrong with this Mayor and Council to let this go on.

Imagine Santos in charge of New Orleans  in our town he lets people live with sewage for years. Mrs. Kennedy how long must you wait? Something is really wrong with this Mayor and Council to let this go on.

:lol::lol: well here it is 10/7/05 and santos and crew is still not fixing this problem! why& who would vote for this bunch of crap! we have latinos down here but not this kind! the 1s that will lie to get what they can take out of a town and run for the hills! mrs Kennedy please call a tv station and report this! it will make the news! :P

Guest Ms. K. DeRay

what i dont get is most of the people that live down there bought their houses with the knowledge of the flooding as to get a good deal on a house(not everyone some are still ther original owners). and have been complaining for quite some time even before this whole administration that means that Lucky Leo and his team had this problem and didnt even attempt any solution so why get on the back of the administration that is doing something for you

heres an idea dont buy a house thats in a flood plane of a hilly area even if you did get a good deal on it meaning the lowest point so that water pools at your front lawn.

what i dont get is most of the people that live down there bought their houses with the knowledge of the flooding as to get a good deal on a house(not everyone  some are still ther original owners).  and have been complaining for quite some time  even before this whole administration  that means that Lucky Leo and his team had this problem and didnt even attempt any solution  so why get on the back of the administration that is doing something for you

heres an idea  dont buy a house thats in a flood plane of a hilly area even if you did get a good deal on it  meaning the lowest point  so that water pools at your front lawn.

:blink::blink::blink: wow are you stupid or just dum? the homes NEVER FLOODED back when they was built! the dumps and marsh was not a problem back then but the dump filled up and man interferd with the run off!i said it before and now learn your town history!!!!!!!!!! :blink::blink::blink:

Guest Ms. DeRay
what i dont get is most of the people that live down there bought their houses with the knowledge of the flooding as to get a good deal on a house(not everyone  some are still ther original owners).  and have been complaining for quite some time  even before this whole administration  that means that Lucky Leo and his team had this problem and didnt even attempt any solution  so why get on the back of the administration that is doing something for you

heres an idea  dont buy a house thats in a flood plane of a hilly area even if you did get a good deal on it  meaning the lowest point  so that water pools at your front lawn.

The area we are speaking about is not and never was considered a flood zone. So residents paid TOP DOLLAR for their homes. Raw sewage did not start to enter the basements until 5 YEARS AGO this is documented . The complaining you are speaking of is streets flooding.The first time RAW SEWAGE entered my basement my neighbor and I had a meeting with Mayor Santos and we were promised we would get help.The residents did not go to the press until years later when all the promises were not delivered. This administration had this problem from the start and they never had a solution . In June 2004 my neighbors and I went to Trenton to a meeting with the DEP.The State Engineer Mr. Ahmad along with other DEP top officials had the solution of a community pump and REQUIRED THE TOWN OF KEARNY TO INSTALL IT. So now I hope you have a better understanding of this nightmare.Oh I forgot to tell you I lived here for 42 years.Right now Iam concerned about my neighbor Mrs. Kennedy who is still NOT CONNECTED to the pump.

Guest Ms. K. DeRay

Oct.14,2005 and still you are not connected. What is the Town waiting for snow?? I know you are getting flooded with all the heavy rain. How long Mayor will you let Mrs. Kennedy live like this? The lateral was found some time ago. But still the Kennedys live with raw sewage.I will never understand why the Town put our cries for help on the back burner for five years and you are still waiting. The few residents on Ivy St. think they are connected. Question for the Mayor why are only two homes connected??

Archived