One house deleted from pumping station!

Guest Ms K. DeRay

Guest The Man
Oct.14,2005 and still you are not connected. What is the Town waiting for snow?? I know you are getting flooded with all the heavy rain. How long Mayor will you let Mrs. Kennedy live like this? The lateral was found some time ago. But still the Kennedys live with raw sewage.I will never understand why the Town put our cries for help on the back burner for five years and you are still waiting. The few residents on Ivy St. think they are connected. Question for the Mayor why are only two homes connected??

If they're awaitng snow, it's likley they would not be able to make the dig since the ground would be frozen. I say it is a matter of intrest.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they're awaitng snow, it's likley they would not be able to make the dig since the ground would be frozen.  I say it is a matter of intrest.

:lol: sounds like a unrealist is running the town! how do you stand with all his "spinning of santos lies" but hey bush will need him soon so he can spinnnnnnn ! lets find his house and dump all the crap from your basement on his yard realist will then tell santos to fix your problem!!! :lol:

Guest Ms K. DeRay
If they're awaitng snow, it's likley they would not be able to make the dig since the ground would be frozen.  I say it is a matter of intrest.

Oct 25, 2005 and still not one shovel in the ground to connect the Kennedys home to pumping station . The last rain storm the Kennedys again pumped sewage out of basement and the hot water pilot light was out for days. No hot water for four days.Mayor how can you let this drag on ?????Can you imagine after cleaning up raw sewage you cannot even take a hot shower!

Archived