SAY NO TO DUMP

oldfart56

:blink: I HAVE BIN TOLD THE MAYOR WANTS TO REOPEN THE DUMP?YOU GOTA BE KIDING! SAY IT AINT SO! IS THE TOWN FULL OF FOOLS? GARBAGEVILL WILL LIVE AGAIN! AND YOU THINK IT STINKS NOW!!!!!! AND THE RATS! OH THE RATS! IN YOUR HOUSE AND BEDS BITEING YOUR KIDS! WOW ! HEY SANTOS ARE YOU DRAIN BED??????? :blink:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kearny Hacker

Hey A----hole i just traced your isp and pinged you ,,You are about to be the laugh of this site...Give me a reason not to expose you ...

Guest guest
:blink: I HAVE BIN TOLD THE MAYOR WANTS TO REOPEN THE DUMP?YOU GOTA BE KIDING! SAY IT AINT SO! IS THE TOWN FULL OF FOOLS? GARBAGEVILL WILL LIVE AGAIN! AND YOU THINK IT STINKS NOW!!!!!! AND THE RATS! OH THE RATS! IN YOUR HOUSE AND BEDS BITEING YOUR KIDS! WOW ! HEY SANTOS ARE YOU DRAIN BED??????? :lol:

WILL THE RE-OPENING OF KEEGAN LANDFILL MAKE THE FLOODING WORST IN THE SECOND WARD? I AM CONCERNED I OWN SEVERAL HOUSES HERE IN THE SECOND WARD?

Guest Waiting with Baited Breath
Hey A----hole i just traced your isp and pinged you ,,You are about to be the laugh of this site...Give me a reason not to expose you ...

PLEASE expose this idiot, we've had enough already.

:lol: IF YOU DID THEN YOU KNOW IT WORKS 2 WAYS ! KOTW HAS COOKIED YOU AND KNOWS YOU! AND YOU WILL NOT POST HERE ANYMORE! SO DO IT ! I DARE YA! OH YA I AM NOT HIDEING LIKE YOU! :blink::o

:o SO SAD ITS JUST GETING STARTED! YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND KNOW BUT YOU WILL SOON! ASK SANTOS! THANK GOD I DON'T LIVE THERE ANY MORE ITS GONA GET BAD REAL BAD! AND SANTOS AND YOU ARE TO DUMB TO SEE IT!2ND WARD LOOK OUT ! HEY MAYBE HACKER CAN HELP? MORE DUMP TRUCKS AND GARBAGE TRUCKS! YOU THINK THE STREETS ARE BAD NOW JUST WAIT! AND YOUR SEWER PROBLEMS ARE JUST STARTING! GO ON OPEN THE DUMP! :lol::blink:

Again I say PING THIS!!!

:o SO SAD ITS JUST GETING STARTED! YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND KNOW BUT YOU WILL SOON! ASK SANTOS! THANK GOD I DON'T LIVE THERE ANY MORE ITS GONA GET BAD REAL BAD! AND SANTOS AND YOU ARE TO DUMB TO SEE IT!2ND WARD LOOK OUT ! HEY MAYBE HACKER CAN HELP? MORE DUMP TRUCKS AND GARBAGE TRUCKS! YOU THINK THE STREETS ARE BAD NOW JUST WAIT! AND YOUR SEWER PROBLEMS ARE JUST STARTING! GO ON OPEN THE DUMP!  :blink:  :o

:lol:You haven't the power to blow out a candle! So why not stop playing like you're some kind of top level executive!! Acting out what you never accomplished in life is a clear indication of mentally instability! However in your case it is evident by your mentality (which clearly is a serious issue with you)! And, by the way if your brains were fuel you couldn't drive a piss-ant go cart around a BB

:(You haven't the power to blow out a candle!  So why not stop playing like you're some kind of top level executive!!  Acting out what you never accomplished in life is a clear indication of mentally instability!  However in your case it is evident by your mentality (which clearly is a serious issue with you)!  And, by the way if your brains were fuel you couldn't drive a piss-ant go cart around a BB

;)<_< POWER ? THE VOTERS HAVE THE POWER IF THEY USE IT RIGHT! AS FOR ME ITS NOT MY HOUES FILLING WITH SEWAGE! BUT I AM TRYING TO OPEN THERE EYES! THE NEWBES LIKE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE GOTTEN INTO! 2ND WARD PEOPLE HAVE A BIG FIGHT AT BEST! IF A BRIDGE WAS OUT AND YOU WERE GOING TO RIDE OVER IT WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO BE WARNED! AT LEAST I AM TRYING! WHAT ARE YOU DOING????? :(:blink:

Guest Guest
:)  ;) POWER ? THE VOTERS HAVE THE POWER IF THEY USE IT RIGHT! AS FOR ME ITS NOT MY HOUES FILLING WITH SEWAGE! BUT I AM TRYING TO OPEN THERE EYES! THE NEWBES LIKE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE GOTTEN INTO! 2ND WARD PEOPLE HAVE A BIG FIGHT AT BEST! IF A BRIDGE WAS OUT AND YOU WERE GOING TO RIDE OVER IT WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO BE WARNED! AT LEAST I AM TRYING! WHAT ARE YOU DOING????? B)  :lol:

:P:P:blink::blink: the dump???????? :blink::blink:

:blink:You haven't the power to blow out a candle!  So why not stop playing like you're some kind of top level executive!!  Acting out what you never accomplished in life is a clear indication of mentally instability!  However in your case it is evident by your mentality (which clearly is a serious issue with you)!  And, by the way if your brains were fuel you couldn't drive a piss-ant go cart around a BB

:blink::blink: i just looked at your bio! daddy i found you ! why did you leave me at the bike shop in bellville? :lol::lol::lol:

Well? Are you going to expose him or are you just a fraud?

JW

:blink:  :blink: HEY JOEY  WANA KNOW WHO OLD FART IS? OK" OLD FART 56" IS A 1956 FORD PICK UP F100! WITH A 500 HP! 428 C6 TRANS 9IN REAR/ 1PICE GLASS TILT FRONT END /AND NEW BED WITH BE BOPS FIBERGLASS FENDERS IN THE REAR! OK KNOW YOU KNOW!!! FEEL BETTER? :blink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

HEY HACKER WHO IS LAUGHING NOW?? I JUST TOLD THEM! HA HA HA HA SIS ON YOU PISTER!!!!! :blink::blink::blink::lol:

HEY HACKER WHO IS LAUGHING NOW?? I JUST TOLD THEM! HA HA HA HA SIS ON YOU PISTER!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:huh::huh: OK FUN OVER WHAT ABOUT THE DUMP? AND YOU THINK THE DEP IS GOING TO FIX ALL THE PROBLEMS? YET 1MORE SANTOS LIE! ITS THE TOWNS FAULT NOT "DEP" SO TAKE CONTROLL OF IT AND FIX IT! WITH OR WITHOUT SANTOS! DUMP HIM AND GET SOMEONE HONEST ENOUGH TO TELL THE TRUTH GOOD OR BAD!MAKE SURE THEY KNOW THE TRUE HISTORY OF THE TOWN!!!! ITS VERY VERY IMPORTANT! ~CARPE DIEM~ B)B)

:angry:  :angry: OK FUN OVER WHAT ABOUT THE DUMP? AND YOU THINK THE DEP IS GOING TO FIX ALL THE PROBLEMS? YET 1MORE SANTOS LIE! ITS THE TOWNS FAULT NOT "DEP" SO TAKE CONTROLL OF IT AND FIX IT! WITH OR WITHOUT SANTOS! DUMP HIM AND GET SOMEONE HONEST ENOUGH TO TELL THE TRUTH GOOD OR BAD!MAKE SURE THEY KNOW THE TRUE HISTORY OF THE TOWN!!!! ITS VERY VERY IMPORTANT! ~CARPE DIEM~ B)  B)

:huh::huh::huh::huh: ????????

:huh:  :huh: OK FUN OVER WHAT ABOUT THE DUMP? AND YOU THINK THE DEP IS GOING TO FIX ALL THE PROBLEMS? YET 1MORE SANTOS LIE! ITS THE TOWNS FAULT NOT "DEP" SO TAKE CONTROLL OF IT AND FIX IT! WITH OR WITHOUT SANTOS! DUMP HIM AND GET SOMEONE HONEST ENOUGH TO TELL THE TRUTH GOOD OR BAD!MAKE SURE THEY KNOW THE TRUE HISTORY OF THE TOWN!!!! ITS VERY VERY IMPORTANT! ~CARPE DIEM~ B)  B)

:angry::angry: hey the dump is part of the wast water problem in the 2nd ward DO NOT OPEN THE DUMP ! THE TOWN NEEDS A COMPLETE WAST TREATMENT PLAN AND SYSTEM! NOT JUST PART! GO TO THE FEDS TO GET HELP ! THEY HELPED CAUSE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!AND GET RID OF SANTOS AND HIS CREW! ~CARPE DIEM~ :huh::huh:

Guest Radagast
:D  :D hey the dump is part of the wast water problem in the 2nd ward DO NOT OPEN THE DUMP ! THE TOWN NEEDS A COMPLETE WAST TREATMENT PLAN AND SYSTEM! NOT JUST PART! GO TO THE FEDS TO GET HELP ! THEY HELPED CAUSE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!AND GET RID OF SANTOS AND HIS CREW! ~CARPE DIEM~ :blink:  :blink:

OK... we need to get a few facts in place here. If the 'dump' you are refering to is the Keegan Landfill, it has nothing to do with the Schuyler Ave. sewer system. There are toxic materials flowing out of it but those go into the meadows. Water flows down hill last time I checked.

The Town's sewer treatment system is Passaic Valley in Newark. The problem seems to be that the Schuyler ave sewer pipe is no longer large enough to handle all the flow which also includes rain water. There is funding available from the 'feds' through the State. I believe the Town is already in that funding program to remove the rain water from the overall flow.

As you yourself said in a previous post, this problem took a long time to develop. It can't be fixed overnight. It's going to take time and a whole lot of money. That will remain true no matter who the Mayor is.

OK... we need to get a few facts in place here. If the 'dump' you are refering to is the Keegan Landfill, it has nothing to do with the Schuyler Ave. sewer system. There are toxic materials flowing out of it but those go into the meadows. Water flows down hill last time I checked.

oldfart56 getting facts straight? That would be a first. But he has an excuse or two. He's a Floridian and retarded (or should I be more PC and use "mentally challenged"?).

JW

The Town's sewer treatment system is Passaic Valley in Newark. The problem seems to be that the Schuyler ave sewer pipe is no longer large enough to handle all the flow which also includes rain water. There is funding available from the 'feds' through the State. I believe the Town is already in that funding program to remove the rain water from the overall flow.

As you yourself said in a previous post, this problem took a long time to develop. It can't be fixed overnight. It's going to take time and a whole lot of money. That will remain true no matter who the Mayor is.

Rad,

One of the factors contributing to the sewage problem at King and Schuyler has been the Keegan Landfill. The landfill sits at the mouth of Frank's Creek and, according to the Town Engineer, all the dumping has caused it to block the Kearny Marsh from draining into Frank's Creek. The Kearny Marsh fills and can't drain causing the stormwater in the area to flood. The sanitary sewer at King and Schuyler is combined with stormwater causing sewage to be mixed with the stormwater.

One of the hundreds of unanswered questions about the re-opening of the Keegan Landfill is this - How will more dumping NOT make the situation worse for residents of that area? If we ever have a real public hearing on this issue (as the Mayor suggested) I'd love to see this question answered.

Jim Mangin

Guest Just wondering

I have a question, if they start adding more garbage to the old landfill won't that cause water displacement? Like when the tide is high and we have a storm won't the water back up in the sewer line even with a pump? This may cost much more then you think.

:D

I have a question, if they start adding more garbage to the old landfill won't that cause water displacement? Like when the tide is high and we have a storm won't the water back up in the sewer line even with a pump? This may cost much more then you think.

:D:blink: thank you! ya got it right! maybe there is HOPE AFTER ALL! now do something about it!!!!!

Archived