SAY NO TO DUMP

oldfart56

Guest Sad Old Fart

How sad is it Old Fart that you have to quote your OWN postings just to have someone to respond to. What a Loser! I have never seen someone quote and RESPOND to one's OWN post just to entertain oneself. Is this what it has come to OLDY? No one wants to play w/ you so you're forced to play w/ yourself? God, I hope when I get to be your age I don't get desperate for attention like you.

MESSAGE TO ALL POSTERS: DO NOT RESPOND TO OLD FART. LETS SEE HOW DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION HE CAN GET. IGNORE THE FART!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How sad is it Old Fart that you have to quote your OWN postings just to have someone to respond to. What a Loser! I have never seen someone quote and RESPOND to one's OWN post just to entertain oneself. Is this what it has come to OLDY? No one wants to play w/ you so you're forced to play w/ yourself? God, I hope when I get to be your age I don't get desperate for attention like you.

MESSAGE TO ALL POSTERS: DO NOT RESPOND TO OLD FART. LETS SEE HOW DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION HE CAN GET. IGNORE THE FART!

:D:lol: HEY SOF IT GOT YOUR ATT ! :):) OH YAH NO DUMP NO DUMP! GOT IT

I also don't see how storm water that has already by-passed the sewer line and flowed into the meadows via the street surfaces and other methods has any effect on the back up on the King Street sewer line.

Jim Mangin's explanation, while in my view is a stretch, is at least logical. Your approach to this discussion, Old Fart, seems to be nothing more than name calling. However, if that's what floats your boat (Hmmmm... poor analogy on my part) have fun!

It's not my explanation, it's the Town Engineer's theory on why there is flooding in that area. According to Mike Neglia, it is the Keegan Landfill that is directly responsible. If you're interested, I'll provide the exact quote. It's crystal clear - it's not the illegal dumping around Keegan, but the landfill operations at Keegan itself that caused the flooding problem in the first place.

Jim Mangin

It's not my explanation, it's the Town Engineer's theory on why there is flooding in that area. According to Mike Neglia, it is the Keegan Landfill that is directly responsible. If you're interested, I'll provide the exact quote. It's crystal clear - it's not the illegal dumping around Keegan, but the landfill operations at Keegan itself that caused the flooding problem in the first place.

Jim Mangin

:ph34r::ph34r: HEY JIM THEASE STUPID PEOPLE NEED TO MOVE TO THE DUMP AREA! PUT SANTOSE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT THEN WATCH! THIS TOWN CARES MORE ABOUT A DOG PARK THAN A" KILLER PROBLEM" FLAGGY IS RIGHT THE TOWN IS {DEAD} HEY HERES A IDEA JUST PUSH THE WHOLE TOWN INTO THE DUMP! THEN THERES ROOM FOR DOGS! LOTS OF THEM! :ph34r::ph34r::lol:

Guest A. Realist
:ph34r:  :ph34r: HEY JIM THEASE STUPID PEOPLE NEED TO MOVE TO THE DUMP AREA! PUT SANTOSE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT THEN WATCH! THIS TOWN CARES MORE ABOUT A DOG PARK THAN A" KILLER PROBLEM" FLAGGY IS RIGHT THE TOWN IS {DEAD} HEY HERES A IDEA JUST PUSH THE WHOLE TOWN INTO THE DUMP! THEN THERES ROOM FOR DOGS! LOTS OF THEM!  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :lol:

Can you say EUTHANASIA, boys and girls?

Guest guest
:lol:  :lol: HEY JIM THEASE STUPID PEOPLE NEED TO MOVE TO THE DUMP AREA! PUT SANTOSE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT THEN WATCH! THIS TOWN CARES MORE ABOUT A DOG PARK THAN A" KILLER PROBLEM" FLAGGY IS RIGHT THE TOWN IS {DEAD} HEY HERES A IDEA JUST PUSH THE WHOLE TOWN INTO THE DUMP! THEN THERES ROOM FOR DOGS! LOTS OF THEM!  :angry:  :angry:  :lol:

People care about many issues facing this town. You are right the Mayor does not care and re-opening this landfill will make the flooding worse. I think its time for the EPA to make a visit when Schulyer Ave. is flooding. This has to be looked into by the proper people. Its all about Money ................................................

People care about many issues facing this town. You are right the Mayor does not care and re-opening this landfill will make the flooding worse. I think its time for the EPA to make a visit when Schulyer Ave. is flooding. This has to be looked into by the proper people. Its all about Money ................................................

:lol::lol: BINGO! THANK YOU THANK YOU NOW DO IT ! :angry::angry:

Guest The Doctor
:lol:  :lol: BINGO! THANK YOU THANK YOU NOW DO IT ! :lol:  :lol:

Your rantings are entertaining but that's about all. You're fighting a war that has already been lost and you're getting a bit boring. Now, take your pills and go back to bed...

I agree, but I'll take it one step further . . .

It's all about money . . . today.

. . . to hell with the fact that in the long run we're going to pay much much more!

Jim Mangin

Guest second ward
I agree, but I'll take it one step further . . .

It's all about money . . . today.

. . . to hell with the fact that in the long run we're going to pay much much more!

Jim Mangin

Mr. Mangin, Why is this Town not addressing the property values of surrounding areas and the flooding???I live in this area that means I will lose money and Schulyer Ave will be a river. This is not fair and I think residents have the right to have these questions answered. When will there be a meeting? I donot think the Mayor and the NJMC will be able to answer. I THINK SANTOS IS A HAZARD TO OUR ENVIRONMENT BECAUSE HE DID NOT EXPLORE OTHER WAYS. I AGREE its all about money..

Mr. Mangin, Why is this Town not addressing the property values of surrounding areas and the flooding???I live in this area that means I will lose money and Schulyer Ave will be a river. This is not fair and I think residents have the right to have these questions answered. When will there be a meeting? I donot think the Mayor and the NJMC will be able to answer. I THINK SANTOS IS A HAZARD TO OUR ENVIRONMENT BECAUSE HE DID NOT EXPLORE OTHER WAYS. I AGREE its all about money..

You won't get an answer from any elected official because the simple truth is the payoff money from the Meadowlands Commission hasn't been received, but it's already been spent. That's called a deficit.

I said deficits from this botched plan will start as early as Fiscal 2006.

Well, today is the second day of Fiscal 2006, and we're already $2,500,000 in the hole.

Even if the Mayor and Council did the right thing and scrapped this plan right now, we still have a $2.5 million deficit to cover. Very poor financial planning and the real reason why there's been no public hearing on this issue.

Like it's been said - it's all about the money!

Jim Mangin

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
You won't get an answer from any elected official because the simple truth is the payoff money from the Meadowlands Commission hasn't been received, but it's already been spent. That's called a deficit.

I said deficits from this botched plan will start as early as Fiscal 2006.

Well, today is the second day of Fiscal 2006, and we're already $2,500,000 in the hole.

Even if the Mayor and Council did the right thing and scrapped this plan right now, we still have a $2.5 million deficit to cover. Very poor financial planning and the real reason why there's been no public hearing on this issue.

Like it's been said - it's all about the money!

Jim Mangin

So Mr. Mangin if the pay off money has already been spent isn't that called MIS-APPROPRIATION of funds?All the Santo-o-logist under the leadership of Mary{The Bull} Torres are keeping this very hush-hush. So to recap, the cult of Santo-o-logist have increased our taxes by 1.33 million dollars, have put us in another "HOLE" for an additional 2.5 miilion dollars, and have continued to put the blame on Leo Vartan...Have they asked any of the citizens of Kearny to go out to the airports and sell flowers like the other cults do in order to balance the budget? The Kearny cult of Santo-o-logy, under the leadership of Mary{The Bull}Torres must go! If you look at the facts you will realize we would be better off with the MOONIES{no pun intended with the Superintendent of Schools Mr. Robert P. Mooney}.....

Archived